Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction / Pretty Sammy Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Dominion: Fire Xcess ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: All characters used herein are used without permission fro the respective copyright holders and are used for no profit and only for enjoyment. Don't bother suing me because I am simply a poor, out-of-work Foxan and all you'd be getting is a heap of books and comics, the most mixed up BMX in history and one small cat.

This is pretty much a AU tale kicking off from the end of New Dominion Tank Police. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. Mind you, i'm the uber Dominion fan girlie so..umm yeah.. :huggles Al plushie:

FBC out!

Dominion Fire Xcess

By Foxy Bonecracker

Prologue

Intergalactic News Bulletin 20th December 2016

"Colesman, the leader of the Intergalactic Space Crime ring known as the Demoniques has today attacked the planet Earth. Concentrating his attack on a specific city, Newport, Japan, the Demonique and his army destroyed the city's only hope of defence, the elite Tank Police Unit. All of the officers are believed to be dead. The main opposition to the Demoniques, the demons of the Planet Gessa were incensed at the actions of Colesman but they unfortunately can do nothing. In a interview today, Queen Tokimi and her daughter, the Warrior Demon Princess Washu spoke of their sincere regret at the lives that had been lost and the fact that the Intergalactic council has effectively tied their hands regarding the Demoniques. This is because of the huge amount of property and planet damage that often occurs whenever the Demon Princess and her Warriors are sent to battle.

In other news.."

"DAMMIT!" Washu Hakubi screamed, throwing her glass at the video screen. She whirled round to face her mother. "We could've stopped them! Stupid council, always making decisions that don't concern them!"

"Calm down, child." Queen Tokimi spoke firmly. "The Council would not listen to me when I told them that Colesman was still alive. Perhaps now they will finally free us from the restrictions they imposed upon us."

"Too bleeding right," her teenage daughter said. "I knew he'd created clones when he supposedly 'died'. It was just too convenient!"

"Indeed," Tokimi said, "If had truly been Colesman in that plane he would've been ashes by now. Demoniques can never withstand fire."

"Too much like the flames of truth. Those poor humans didn't stand a chance."

*******************************

Another scream rang out. Another. Another.

Al Southwell closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. How could he have been so stupid? He thought he had rid the universe of the Demonique bastard that called itself his father and instead he'd led his friends to their deaths.

Across the marbled floor from where he was chained another desperate, pain filled scream rose. Al grimaced again. Leona Ozaki, his partner had been the one to shoot down the plane in which he thought his father had been in and even now, after hours of torture, the Demoniques still were "teaching her a lesson" as Colesman had put it. He'd been the first of course. He'd been determined to break the young woman's mind and spirit and he had succeeded. It had taken him two hours but he had destroyed her. Then after he was finished he threw her to his army.

He heard the click of the elder demon's boots against the floor and heard his chuckle. Even without opening his eyes, Al knew the expression on his father's face. One of pure victory.

"You should've stayed with me boy," Colesman hissed. "Instead of becoming a Renegade,"

"And joined you in your rule of the universe. Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah, ad infinitum. Change the record 'Dad'."

Al opened his eyes just to see Colesman's furious expression. Felt good to go out with a bang, even if it was a little one.

Colesman did not kill him on the spot. Instead he turned to the Demoniques holding his partner down in the corner.

"Stand back!" he yelled. The demons obeyed, albeit reluctantly. Leona took her chance and scrambled to a corner, her eyes darting everywhere at once. For a moment they locked on Al's and he could hear the question clearly as if she had spoken the words. Why Al, why?

He wished he had a answer:

Colesman formed a pale green energy ball and pointed it in her direction.

"Time to put this bitch down," he snickered. Al felt himself smile.

"What? And you were having so much fun!"

"You think I won't do it?"

"Exactly,"

"You think wrong," Colesman said and fire the ball. Leona didn't stand a chance. al silently lowered his head and closed his eyes for a moment. But when he lifted his head up he was smiling. Colesman looked shocked to say the least.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because I just screwed your whole plan up,"

"How?"

"I knew you were planning to turn her into a Demonique. now you'll never get the chance and I'm glad. Now she'll never suffer again."

"Oh, but you will, son. You will. For the rest of your life, unless you commit suicide, you'll have to live with the guilt that you caused your friends deaths. Not to mention the woman you loved. for me, that is enough."

Colesman turned and walked off as two Demoniques shocked Al into unconsciousness.

***************************

When he awoke, Al found himself staring at a smoke filled sky. He sat up, surprised to find himself back in his demon fighting clothes. His black leather coat lay nearby. He stood up and put it on. Looking to the east he could see Newport. His father had gotten him dumped outside of the city limits. Faintly he could hear screams as more people were subjected to the Demoniques reign of terror.

Then out of nowhere a silvery beast rose into the sky above the city. It looked very much like a panther except for the star on it's forehead and the giant wings that sprouted from it's back. The cat yowled thunderously. Al stared on in complete shock.

A Gessa demon cat? Here?

The gigantic cat turned and looked straight at him.

"Do not enter this city again, Renegade. You must head out into space and await for the time to be right."

Then the majestic creature spread it's wings and flew upwards into space, leaving Al alone on the ground with a delicate female voice ringing in his ear.

"It all begins now,"