Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Sayianz Rage: The Chronicles of the Philosopher's Stone ❯ Legends ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Full Metal Alchemist or Dragonball Z. The beginning exert is from FullMetal Alchemist 2: The curse of the Crimson Elixir--I have the game but I don't own the series....I hope you get that. I also don't own Xenosaga which is rarely mentioned but not part of the story, except for Canaan(He doesn't play a MEGA role)


I hope you enjoy the story! Especially the prologue! And I hope some people won't be so quick to judge about OC's!






Alchemy is the method of deconstructing and recreating matter by understanding it's inherent laws and its place in nature.


The power to freely transform matter may appear as a miracle to those unfamiliar with the practice...But even the seemingly almighty power of alchemy must abide by one absolute law.


That law is "Equivalent Exchange"


In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.



There once lived a girl, who was quite unusual than others. At 9 years old, she was extremely smart among everyone else, even her own brother! Her intelligence amazed those who knew her, but not EXACTLY everyone. Some people hated the girl's talents and thus began the few years she suffered from countless bullying.


On that second year out of the three, one of the girl's friends, a 10 year old biologically created android(what I mean here, she was born in a lab), used her family's money and power and connections to hire a bodyguard from the Elite company, which was also an enviroment for people to live in, the Kukai Foundation. A realian, or android male, would be an essential protector for the bullied client. Sure, some people would think it's weird to have such an expressionless man follow you around, scaring away other people. There was only a draw back from that. Everyone seemed afraid of the girl, who would have her bodyguard pop out from anywhere.


As a year passed, this 'special' little girl grew closer to her ageless best-friend, since he was only one of the very few who stood by her, besides her sister and brothers and other close friends. By that time...at still a young age...she was able to fall in love with the Realian.


She was 12 years old when she brainstormed that idea. With skilled training, studying, and practicing, a new alchemist came to life. What her idea was, was to somehow make a body for her crush and see if he would be able to love her better. No, not human transmutation...it was similar to that. In fact, it was exactly the same thing, but she would collect matter and materials to create a sack of manure into a body----transfiguration, HUMAN transfiguration.


One night, she hoped for the best....she had everything set. Carefully, she went over everything to make sure she did not miss a thing and went for it!...only to suffer....


That first time...she...failed.


But something else was created, a something called a homunculus.


Since her failure disturbed her, the only way to actually succeed was to have more power. The only was to do so was to get certified as a state alchemist, since she heard the pocket watches add more to the power of alchemy. Yes, it was a selfish wish and a selfish way, she did not even care that she was a state alchemist, she didn't even tell any of her family or friends that she had joined the military. All that concerned her was that she had more power to try her hand at alchemic transfiguration again.


She failed AGAIN. Atempting the same result, but her awful fate was shared with her elder sister, who had interfered only to try to save her from her madness.


Kakkarota, or her nickname, Kisara, is now 17 and a half years old; also known as the "transfiguration alchemist"; bears one of her past mistakes on the left side of her shoulders, a large tattoo of the ouroboros, which had appeared right after she died and her first homunculus, Sage, was created. At this present time, she has now faded from the alchemy world but her attempted work still remains a story to all.

Her elder sister, 18 year old Kaname, was the one who had interfered the second time, has also died with Kisara(who had died again), bearing the ouroboros tattoo on her right shoulder and Oleander's birth. She too, tries to live life normally.


But being of sayian heritage does not let the "normal" take over...

----------------------

narutomonkey: yeah, yeah, give me my low scores but I will improve by next chapter!