Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z: A New Era of Power! ❯ I Challange You! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
Meanwhile, in the real World, it was 12:00 pm, time for Kari's party to begin.
 
Everyone one of her friends had come to the party, and even brought there Digimon. Yes everyone was there… Except Davis and Veemon.
 
“Didn't you give him an invitation Kari?” asked Tai, Kari nodded her head. “I slipped it in his locker myself” she cried.
 
“Ken?” asked TK, “You're best friends with Davis, why isn't he here? Don't tell me he didn't see the invitation.”
 
Ken shook his head, “No, you see…” Ken took a deep breath to figure out how to tell them, but he decided to be blunt. “…Davis doesn't want the invitation”.
 
“WHAT!!!!!!” everyone shouted? “Why would Davis refuse the invitation?” asked Patamon.
 
“I'll bet he didn't like it because it was pink and not blue.” Mocked Gatomon.
 
Everyone didn't think that was true. Davis did like the color blue, because it was the color of his Digivice, but he would never dislike something as simple as that.
 
“That isn't what I meant Gatomon!” cried Ken. “Davis didn't want the invitation because he didn't want to come to this party at all”.
 
“WHAT!!” cried Kari, “But this is `my' birthday Ken, Davis always came to my parties. I remember them so well.”
 
“But how many times since you TK became a couple did he decide to come?” asked Yolei.
 
TK narrowed his eyes, “Are you meaning to tell me that this is all because he's jealous of my relationship with Kari?”
“YES…ABOUT TIME YOU NOTICED!!!” yelled Ken Cody and Yolei at the same time.
 
“Well I'm going to do something about this.” Growled TK, “I'm going to find him, and make him apologize.”
 
“How do intend to that brain box?” Asked Matt,
 
“Easy, I know he's in the digital world, I saw a flash of light come from his apartment window this morning, but why he went there I have no idea.”
 
“TK?” cried Kari, “Don't do this. What if he still decides not to come anyway?”
 
TK turned and flexed his fist, “Then I'll teach him some decent respect towards you.”
 
TK grabbed his Digivice and, went with Patamon through the computer's Digi-port. Everyone else didn't like what TK was planning to do.
 
So quick like lightning, they all grabbed their Digivices, Digimon, and headed through the portal.
 
* * *
 
Davis and Ex-Veemon had been Training for a few digital weeks now. Equaling about 30 minutes in the other World.
 
Ex-Veemon never felt so energetic before. He just didn't want to stop training. Davis was well pleased at the way his session was going.
 
It was only his first times of training, but he had already mastered his powers as if he had been fighting like this for years.
 
His speed was so intense, that you barely see him now when he ran at full speed.
 
His strength had increased so much, that he smashed an even larger boulder than the previous one with his finger.
 
And he never thought it would be possible, but he even found and mastered how to focus Ki-energy, now it was time to test it.
 
“Okay Ex-Veemon, ready?” he called, “Do your worst.” Replied Ex-Veemon with confidence.
 
“Okay…here goes”. Davis stood there, his muscles were so big, he had nearly ripped right through his shirt, and he stood there and positioned his hands in front.
 
“KA… ME… HA …ME…HAAAAAAAAAA!!!”
 
Davis fired a burst of energy from his hands, sending it straight towards Ex-Veemon.
 
“V-LASER” Shouted Ex-Veemon, firing his own energy attack.
 
The two forces collided into each other, and in a thunderous blast, they exploded under pressure.
 
Just as TK came flying on Magna-Angemon's back, into the scene. He was horrified at what he just saw.
 
When the smoke cleared, Davis and Ex-Veemon were still standing and un-harmed too.
 
“Davis, that was incredible.” Shouted Ex-Veemon with delight. Davis grinned, “Good thing I've been watching Dragon Ball Z”. He chuckled.
 
“DAVIS MOTOMIYA!!” TK's voice came rushing down from the air on Magna-Angemon.
 
TK came rushing forward with furry in his eyes, when he stopped at the sight of Davis' Muscles.
 
“All right Motomiya, Fess up NOW!” he said anyway. “Why didn't you except Kari's invitation?”
Davis had his own furry exposed now. “Isn't it obvious TA?” he yelled “No it isn't obvious, and for PETE SAKE…It's TK!”
 
“Whatever TJ”.
 
This made TK get even angrier. “Look; Yolei, Ken, and Cody said you didn't want to come, because you're jealous that Kari chose me over you… I knew they had to be bluffing.”
 
“They weren't bluffing TK.” snarled Ex-Veemon. “How would you know this?” asked Magna-Angemon.
 
Now Ex-Veemon was getting mad! “You Hush up Magna-Angemon, you're no better than TK!”
 
Magna-Angemon looked confused. “What reason do you have to be angry with me Ex-Veemon?” he asked.
 
Ex-Veemon looked up and saw her, Angewomon, evolved from Gatomon, as well as the rest off the gang approaching.
 
Ex-Veemon did get a little soft when Angewomon flew near, but he resumed his anger when she landed beside Magna-Angewomon.
 
“Are you all right” she asked her Digimon boyfriend. “I am alright dearest, but I am sensing a sheer bust of power from Ex-Veemon, as well as Davis”.
 
“There's your answer” snarled Ex-Veemon. “What is…? Angewomon? Oh no, please do not tell me?”
 
“You're boiling hot Angel-wings. I loved Angewomon with all my heart”.
 
Angewomon's helmet nearly jumped at what she heard. “You actually loved me Ex-Veemon, Really?” she asked.
 
“That's right, but since you've been more interested with this Excuse for an Angel, you both turned my world upside down too!”
 
Kari came running over to TK, making Davis even more cross than he already was.
 
“TK, are you all…” Kari stopped when she noticed who TK was confronting.
 
“Davis?” she asked, her eyes were lost in look of his muscles. “What's going on?”
 
“Well Kari”, said TK, “I just caught Davis here purposely attacking his own Digimon”.
 
Everyone including both the Angemon-twins, gasped in horror. “Is this true Davis?” snarled Tai, “Were you attacking Ex-Veemon intentionally?”
 
Davis turned to face him, “Well…Yes and No.” he replied. “What is that supposed to mean?”
 
“Davis you might as well tell them everything” said Ex-Veemon. Davis sighed.
 
“I was hoping you guys wouldn't find out but… I have absorbed powers like a Saiyan”.
 
Everyone looked confused, “Davis, are you nuts” said TK, “There's no such people as Saiyans!”
 
“Really?... Well, then I guess that makes me the first”. Protested Davis.
 
“I hate to say it TK, but Davis maybe telling the truth” said Magna-Angemon.
 
“Lately I have sensing a great deal of energy from his body that I've never seen before”.
 
“Okay, then prove it Davis”. Said TK pointing another large boulder across the sand.
 
“If you're really as strong as you say you are, then pick up that boulder, and smash it with your bare-hands!”
 
“TK that's a little mean don't you think?” asked Kari, “Davis is only pretending, he doesn't really have Sayian powers”.
 
“Wrong again Kari!”, said Davis, who was holing the stone over his head with only one hand.
 
Everyone sweat dropped. “And TK, all I need to break this is a finger”. Said Davis, and sure enough he did it.
 
TK was quivering in fear. “This will explain how he beat Yami yesterday.” He cried, but I can't believe this at all!”
 
“I am very impressed” said Magna-Angemon.
 
“Hey big guy” said Ex-Veemon. “Nothing personal, but how would you like to help me demonstrate my new abilities by facing off with me?”
 
“You wish to challenge me to a fight?” asked Magna-Angemon. “Yeah I've been waiting to test this out, and who better to try it on.”
 
“Yeah Magna-Angemon, teach him a lesson.” Snarled TK. “TK stop it” growled Kari. Angewomon, just flew over to Kari.
 
“TK… Ex-Veemon has challenged my boyfriend fair in square, and I'd like to see what he can do anyway.”
 
Everyone was beginning to take interest in this little event. That is until Stingmon and Ken were getting ready to DNA Digivole with Ex-Veemon.
 
“No, hold it you two” said Davis hovering in front of them. “Whoa, Davis you can fly too?” asked Ken.
 
“Never mind that”. Replied Davis, “This fight is for Ex-Veemon to handle on his own, with no help”.
 
“But Davis” cried Stingmon, “Magna-Angemon is an Ultimate Digimon. Ex-Veemon won't stand a chance”.
 
“I think you're in for a big surprise Stingmon.” said Davis, “But the rule still stands. No helping”
 
“What rule is that Davis?” asked Cody. He floated down to the ground, “You'll see what in a moment”.
 
Right before everyone's eyes, Davis began digging in the sand around the two Digimon, with his hands alone.
 
In no more than two minutes had he constructed a ring about 20ft Square. “All right, listen up!” he said.
 
“This will be an exact replica of the DragonBall martial arts tournaments.”
 
“As such the rules are as follows. There are four ways you can lose the match
 
-Surrender…
-Land outside of the ring
(Excluding flying in midair, you must land on the ground) …
-Lose conciseness
(Including in midair)…
-And in your case, De-digivole out of weariness.
 
There are a few regulation rules as well.
 
-Destroying your opponent is forbidden
If you do, you'll automatically be disqualified.
-Digivolving to a higher level is not allowed.
 
-Normal Digimon attacks are permitted, However, hand-held weapons are not to be used… Unless they are a natural part of the body.”
 
With those words, Davis walked over to Magna-Angemon, and held out his hand. “I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I must ask that you hand in your sword.”
 
“No Magna-Angemon, don't do it!” cried TK. Magna-Angemon looked at his partner and frowned.
 
“I am sorry TK” he said deeply, “But if I'm to fight as a true warrior in combat, I must oblige by the rules”.
 
He pulled his sword off his wrist, and handed it to Davis. “Thank you.” he stated.
 
He then flew outside of the ring, and levitated himself in the air. “Now then you two take your battle positions.”
 
Ex-Veemon and Magna-Angemon stood in front of each other, gave the traditional bow to greet their opponent…
 
“BEGIN” said Davis waving his hand.
 
This was it…