Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ The Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
In Paris, France
 
(Note: this is all fictional)
 
It was a lovely spring day, and lots of things were going on.
 
Little old ladies, sitting on the benches and feeding popcorn to the pigeons. Mimes in the streets performing sideshows to earn money for food. Even French men so lucky in love with their sweet hearts.
 
A lovely day, as if almost nothing could go wrong… Or so was thought!
 
A young little French boy, who had broken away from his mother, was skipping along the sidewalk humming happily… when suddenly he bumped into a strange, dark looking stranger.
 
He looked up into those… cold, sinister looking eyes. This man looked as though he was up to something bad as he walked past the boy and joined his other colleagues.
 
They seemed to be speaking in a foreign language, and then passed around what appeared to be highly explosive bombs.
 
The young boy ran for his mother, and she took one look at those men, and her eyes almost jumped out of her head. They were terrorists, and they were planning to blow up the city.
 
The mother screamed, and cried out for the police, but no sooner had she yelped did the four men whip out their machine guns, and whistle loudly.
 
From out of No where came four Diaboromon who all landed in every corner of the city and held everyone at blast-point.
 
“All of you.” the leader of the four men spoke, in his foreign accent. “You will all stay where you are… or we will shoot.”
 
Everyone was powerless to stop them.
 
The men planted the nuclear-bombs into the Eiffel-Tower, and set the timers for ten minutes. Just enough time for them to get away before the blast would destroy everything.
 
But suddenly… Police sirens were heard from above.
 
Everyone looked up, and there in the sky were six extraordinary teens, and six incredible Digimon. “You in the robes.” One of them shouted into a megaphone. “Drop your guns and put your hand up high, you are under arrest!!
 
The men and their Diaboromon all exchanged looks of irritation and began firing their guns and attacks clear up into the air. “You die… HEROS!!” the leader bellowed.
 
The Towns people all ran a muck in panic.
 
17-Year old Daisuke Motomiya. The leader of this extraordinary team of fighters cried out “DIGI-FORCE… ATTACK!!” and his team flew down into battle.
 
“Let's do it!!” Yolei growled.
 
“Why can't they ever do this the easy way?!” added TK
 
The men fired as much of their bullets as they could, but Davis and his team seemed to dodge them all faster than the bullets could fly. The mean decided to scatter around.
 
One of them began shooting off his gun by the fountain. “Die freaks, die!” he roared. His bullets flew past Yolei and grazed off a bit of her long purple hair.
 
“Big mistake pal.” she sneered. With a loud Xena battle cry, she flew straight at the man and boot her foot right into his gut knocking him clean out cold. “That had to hurt.”
 
Eight minutes…
 
One of the four Diaboromon was smashing up the town, but then two Angel Digimon stood in front of his way.
 
“Okay… Princes-Angewomon?”
 
“Okay… Angel-Veemon.”
 
The two Angels nodded at each other and began flying around and around their opponent with such speed, the Diaboromon was getting dizzy.
 
“CHAINS OF HEAVEN!!”
 
“CHAINS OF HELL!!”
 
Both angels began wrapping their thick chains around their opponent, making him unable to move or defend himself. Perfect time for them to finish it off.
 
“Lady's first.” Angel-Veemon said.
 
“Why, thank you.” Prince Angewomon curtseyed. She then Grabbed the Tiara on her forehead, and it changed into an energy disk. (Just like Sailor Moon)
 
“TIARA MAGIC!!”
 
The energy disk sliced the Diaboromon in two, and then Angel-Veemon opened his mouth as a huge flare of energy built up inside.
 
“DODON-WAVE!!”
 
…And the remaining bits were vaporized. “Hot enough for you?”
 
Six minutes
 
Another one of there terrorists was firing his gun near a bake shop a store window, but suddenly he could feel the ground shaking. Then suddenly the ground erupted beneath his feet and Foremenmon had the man standing on top of his hard hat.
 
“Hey, what's got little brains, and big bruises?” he asked playfully. “Give up? Tell him Cody.”
 
Then suddenly the man got BOOTED hard by a young boy with, and fell out-cold into dumpster. “It's you.” Cody joked.
 
Four minutes
 
Another Terrorist was trying to make a break for it, when suddenly...
 
“THUNDER-BOLTS!!”
 
Thormon used his thunder shots to cause huge rocks to block up the man's escape route, and when the Man turned around, he was confronted by TK.
 
He tried his gun, but it was out of ammo, which made TK decide… “All right… let's make this interesting.” and he flexed himself into a fighter's pose, so did the terrorist.
 
The two men engaged in a dragon rush. (Fists and feet flying) Too bad for the terrorist, TK only had to use a fraction of his full power…
 
“WOLF-FANG-FIST!!”
 
The man was JABBED clean in the face and knocked back, hard into the wall. “You lose.”
 
Two minutes
 
The last made it to his escape chopper and was already taking off into he air. “Oh, no!” he's getting away.” cried Yolei.
 
Davis clicked on his headset, connected to his scouter. “Kari… Ken… he's heading your way. Get him back here.”
 
Kari, and Ken were flying in the sky. “We got him Davis.” Ken said into his headset.
 
“He's not going anywhere.” added Kari.
 
“I'll get him from the rear.” said Ken's partner, Hornetmon.
 
The Terrorist could see Ken, and Kari flying towards him, and fired the choppers weapons, which they evaded. This gave Hornetmon the edge he needed.
 
He crept up from the chopper, behind, and…
 
“POISON-STING!!”
 
… he used his stingers to short out the systems for the blades “Going down!” and the chopper began to lose height, much to the terrorist's dismay.
 
Kari and Ken helped Hornetmon fly the chopper back to the city where the terrorist gave himself up, only to inform them that the nuclear bob would explode in only… 30 seconds…
 
The other three Diaboromon stood their ground as a wall preventing them from reaching the tower where the bomb was. Yolei however also had another trick up her sleeve. “GET THEM… PHOENIXMON!!” she cried.
 
The three Diaboromon looked around and saw Yolei's partner racing down towards them at an incredible speed. “You play with fire… YOU WILL BE BURNED!!”
 
“PHEONIX-STRIKE!!”'
 
His whole body flared up in flames, as he gained more and more speed, and then in a sharp turn… he soared clean through all three Diaboromon at once… causing them all to fall over and EXPLODE.
 
“Ten seconds left!” cried Kari.
 
9…8…7…
 
“I'm on it!” Davis said as he rushed over to the bomb, grabbing it and tossing it incredibly high into the sky. Then he looked up high and began to concentrate hard.
 
“Kaaa… Meee…”
 
6…5…4…
 
“…Haaa… Mee…”
 
3…2…1…
 
“HAAAAAA!!!”
 
He fired his energy up into the air, and destroyed the bomb in a colossal BIG BANG!! The Diaboromon all destroyed, and the terrorists foiled, Davis and his team tied the men up.
 
“You guys have got an appointment with justice.” Davis said deeply.
 
The townspeople cheered to the heroes, but before they could all go forth and congratulate the,, they already had taken off back into the air, and headed for home.
 
For wherever there was trouble… and whenever crime made it's move. These brave heroes and their super-powers rush into save the day… TH DIGI FORCE!!
 
(Power Rangers Zeo song)
 
(Hey it's getting hard to make new themes)
 
Go… Heeer-oooooes
 
Digi… Digiball Z.
 
-Stronger than before! (Go Heroes!)
Powered up for more! (Go
Heroes!)
Powers at the core! (Heroes!)
Digiball Z, Go!
Heeee-roooooes
 
-Higher they can soar! (Go Heroes!)
Fired up for more! (Go
Heroes!)
Even out the score! (
Heroes! Heroes!)
Digi… Digiball Z!
 
(Powers)
 
Davis: Power of, Goku.
 
Cody: Power of, Gohan (Age 11)
 
Yolei: Power of, Android-18.
 
Ken: Power of Piccolo.
 
Kari: Power of Choutzu.
 
TK: Powers of Yamhca, and Krillin.
 
DIGI… DIGIBALL Z!!
 
(DIGIBALL Z)