Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Go, Cody, Go!! ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
 
Cody and Friezamon stood at opposite ends of the grounds, like cowboys waiting for the other to draw. Then suddenly… the charged towards each other to begin their battle.
 
Closer, and closer they sped on, and the as Friezamon aimed a punch and threw it, Cody ZIPPED away causing him to miss. Then Cody appeared right behind him gave him at taste of his own punch, right in the back.
 
“AARRGGH!!” Friezamon growled in pain, and then he turned round with his leg flying straight for Cody's gut, but the young warrior grabbed his leg before it could reach him.
 
Friezamon angrily struggled to pull himself out. “Release me!” he bellowed “RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!”
 
“Gladly.” Cody growled sinisterly. JACKHAMM< i>ER!!” and his held Friezamon tightly and smashed him really hard, face first against the ground, followed by a, “HIGH-SPEED HAMMER!!”
 
Cody fired a continuously wave of Ki-blasts, bombarding Friezamon over, and over. The others couldn't believe what a rampage he was on. “I don't think I've ever seen Cody fight like this before.” Formenmon said. “He's not even letting the guy fight back.”
 
“Well what do you expect?” TK said. “If it were me out there, I wouldn't show Friezamon any mercy either.”
 
“And neither would I.” added Kari.
 
“We wouldn't either.” Thormon, and Princess-Angewomon said together.
 
Cody was fighting for vengeance, for satisfaction. This monster had caused the world nothing but great pain an chaos, and even killed one of their closest friends. He had to be stopped, at any cost.
 
From up overhead, Izzy and Mega-Kabuterimon were quite impressed at how well Cody was fairing against Friezamon, but suddenly they remembered that Tai, and the others were still being held as prisoners in Freizamon's tower.
 
“Quick… we got to get them out of there.” cried Izzy.
 
“Right! Here goes…” said Mega-Kabuterimon, and he began to fly towards the tower, unbeknownst that Friezamon saw them. “No!!” he roared as he shoved Cody off of him and began to charge up towards them.
 
“Ah?! IZZY, LOOK OUT!!” called TK.
 
Izzy looked over just in time for the big WHAMM!!
 
“AAH!!”
 
Izzy feel right off Mega-Kabuterimon and went tumbling down to the ground below. TK and Kari flew off quickly and grabbed Izzy before he hit the ground, but Mega-Kabuterimon wasn't so lucky.
 
He hit the ground with such force, that he De-Digivolved right back into Tentomon. “Ugh…Something tells me the worst is yet to come.” he said all scared as he turned round slowly, and saw Friezamon staring him down and licking his ugly teeth. “Hmm, mm, mm… one tender loving bug, extra crispy… COMING UP!!” he joked wickedly.
 
“AAAHH!!!”
 
“Hang on, boy! I'm comin'!” cried Foremenmon. “JACKHAMMER GROUND-POUND!!” he slammed his Jackhammer into he ground hard causing a small Earthquake around Tenetomon and Friezamon forcing them both having to leap up into the air to avoid the trembles.
 
“Ha! Still think you can defend yourselves with those silly earthquakes of yours?” Friezamon sneered.
 
“No… with this!” Cody called from behind. INSTANTKILL-QUICK!!”
 
“Huh?! GARGH!!” Friezamon turned just in time to catch Cody's attack right in the face, and sending him flying through several rock walls, fallen buildings, and crashing hard on the ground.
 
Cody flew right overhead to where Friezamon fell in an instant and gave him another “HIGH-SPEED HAMMER!!” Bombarding him with so many blasts, Friezamon
couldn't even move.
 
With Friezamon distracted, Izzy, and Tentomon were safe. “Thanks a lot, guys.” Izzy said with breathing stressfully. “I'd be dead meat by now if it wasn't for you.”
 
The others nodded, and when Izzy told them about the others still being held in the tower, they all agreed to rush in there and get them out while Friezamon was distracted.
 
“Well, lets get going!” cried Princess-Angewomon, and they all flew off towards the tower where they successfully made it inside the one room of the tower, were they found the skull and boned casket-tomb, and there were all the others still shackled to the wall.
 
“Guys!” TK called. “You alright?”
 
Tai and the others looked up weakly, and then suddenly burst with excitement. “Guys… guys!”
 
“Shh! Keep it down!” Kari said softly as she and the others softly used their brute strengths and softer attacks to break the chains, and while they did that Tai told them all of Friezamon's Master-Plan to revive every last bit of evil they ever faced. “He's going to start the ceremony once the Solar Eclipse happens.”
 
The others all stopped dead in their tracks. “The Solar Eclipse?” Izzy asked. “But that's today; in a few more hours to be exact.”
 
Tai and the others also told them about the requirements for the spell to work…
 
First: Friezamon would require the Solar-Eclipse to send him the power he would need to open the tomb, that would unlock the gateways into the other dimension.
 
Second: “The seven pillars he had crated were to be placed in a stone around the tower so the energy from the eclipse would be gathered successfully, and begin to unleash all the monsters.
 
Finally: In order for the tomb to open up at all. The golden-key Friezamon had would require energy; a combination of bio and digital energy. Drawn from Tai, the others and their Digimon.
 
“That's just sick.” cried Yolei.
 
“I agree…” added Ken, who had awoken from his recovery a while ago. “There's got to be a way to stop all this before it happens.”
 
“Obviously, there is only one way.” said Thormon. “Friezamon must be destroyed at all costs.”
 
TK agreed with him. “All right, listen up… here's the plan.” Everyone began to huddle close together and whispered softly the basics of the plans. If Cody failed to get rid of Friezamon, then this would be their only chance…
 
Back outside
 
Xerxesmon was still lying flat on the ground where he had collapsed earlier, he was starting to awakened, and he remembered everything. “I will never forget you, Dodoriamon.” He said to himself. “Friezamon will pay dearly for what he has done.”
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
“All I wanted… was to… serve him, without haste.”
 
“Now it seems… it was all a… waste.”
 
“It is too late for me… my end is nigh.”
 
“But not for you, Xerxesmon… my friend… Uhn… Good-bye!”
 
“Dodoriamon! NOOOO!!!”
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Xerxesmon pounded the ground fiercely. “How foolish I have been… giving all my loyalties to that MONSTER… and for what? Factmon… Zarbonmon too! Friezamon wouldn't even care so much for me either.”
 
He picked up his sword and began to march off. “Well… I will show what loyalties really are. He will pay for what he has done if it is the last thing I ever do!!”