Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ At the push of a button. ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We do not own Dragonball Z, if we did we'd be very rich from suing all the people who forget to write disclaimers.

" " = speech

' ' = thoughts

At the Push of a Button.

Prologue.

On a dark dark night,

Down a dark dark street,

In a dark dark gravity room,

A certain Saiyan Prince was doing something that that he shouldn't be doing.....

Many loud explosions rang through Capsule Corp unheard by the occupants sleeping ears. A large glow broke through the darkness of the now struggling gravity room, as Vegeta's torn body was charged by the last seven of the Briefs overused fighting droids, his tired body making a last ditch attempt to become stronger than 'Kakarott and his first brat' when he heard a deafening crack as the triple reinforced metal walls of the structure flew in various directions. Still the other occupants of the grapefruit shaped dome slept on.

"hn" The Saiyan Prince grunted as he hit the tiles of the kitchen floor. "Oops." He said very uncharacteristically after hitting his head on one of the many nuclear (Goku) proof fridges. " Oh well I'll blame it on the boy" and with these words he fell into a realm of peaceful dreams. A smirk formed on his face as he dreamt that he was finally the strongest and beating Kakarott senseless.

Thus the hours crept by until a green haired scientist woke up and strolled into the kitchen. Barely awake she stepped over her husbands' body absent mindedly,

"Morning Veggie" to which she received the usual and expected "Hnn" as Vegeta slept on.

"Good training session I see" she said as she glanced round the room and down at her husbands overly torn clothing.

"Tee hee hee now I'm finally stronger than Kakarott"

"That's nice dear"

"Ugh............... Huh?" Vegeta spoke as he finally woke up from his peaceful land of dreams as he glanced round with embarrassed eyes.

"Erm.. You did not hear me say anything"

"Whatever" Bulma replied, as she was not in the mood for an argument at this time in the morning.

With that word Vegeta exited the kitchen, his cheeks showing a faint red glow as he did so. As usual he headed towards the now demolished gravity room for his morning workout, when out of the corner of his eye he spotted the bombsite that had previously been Bulma's laboratory.

After looking both ways to check that no-one was watching he ran through the lab door and surveyed the room with a smirk emerging on his face at the sight of the impressive damage his energy had caused. His face soon dropped to the floor as he noticed that Bulma's brand new invention was now also in pieces.

Without a second thought he rushed towards the machine and read the label attached to the multi-coloured wires "Mass.......Time.....Travel.....Machine"

'Hnn, what will that stupid onna think of next' he thought to himself as his started to collect the scattered pieces.

'Lets see.... I'll just put this here, and this here and........' eventually he stood up straight dusting off his strong hands.

"Done, a vast improvement, I told Bulma I could beat here at her own game" he smirked. Proud of his hasty work, he stood up and replaced the metal covering before retreating back to the normality of his training schedule.

****************************

After her unusual morning and numerous cups of the strong black stuff, whilst contemplating why there was a large hole in the kitchen ceiling and why there was a Vegeta shaped crack within the floor tiles, she finally decided it was about time to finish off her latest, and as she said so herself "best invention to date."

Entering the lab she was shocked to find that her 'magnificent' new creation had already been completed. 'Oh well' she thought to herself, 'I must be more tired than usual, I must have completed it late last night"

Rolling up her sleeves she smiled broadly whilst thinking 'It's finally time for a test run'

"I know let's go visit Trunks" she spoke aloud as Trunks popped his head around the door.

"Huh?" Her teenage son replied, a puzzled expression appearing on his young features.

"Oh not you dear, the other Trunks, you know Mirai not Chibi"

"What that impostor, you should have figured out by now that I am your only Trunks, and besides I am NOT a chibi" Trunks shouted before storming off to his room.

'He's becoming more and more like his father everyday, it's beginning to scare me'

"Neway... now what was I doing, Oh yes the test run, I hope everyone's ready to go see Trunks today' 'I am such a genius' she complimented herself as she pressed the cliche ridden red button.

W: First cliff hanger of many (evil smirk)

K: Next time on a push of a button: "ouhhhhhhhhh"

"Wohhhhhhhhh"

sorry but we're giving nothing away mehehehehehhehe.

W & K: Thanks to anyone that reads this and reviews are vvvvvvvvv welcome......Peace :)

Oh and by the way.....we know its short but it's only the prologue, we promise future chapters will be longer....luv and peace Whisky and Kitty