Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Saiya-Jins In Middle Earth ❯ Bulma's Newest Invention: Bye Bye Dimension ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So we all have read the typical Mary-Sue, girl falls into middle earth, or girls or teens in general. Well this is a definite Mary-Sue of a very different kind. This is what happens when a machine backfires and you get two Saiya-Jin stuck in middle earth. Yeah that's right, Saiya-Jins. Tell me what you think. Oh and don't take it too seriously, its meant to be kinda funny.

Oh and disclaimer: if you think I own anything DBZ or LOTR you are more delusional than I am. So don't sue me lest you want a half full pack of wrigly's Spearment and a ball point pen without a cap. That's all, Enjoy my imaginations most recent articulation.

"WOMAN!" Vegeta bellowed as he quikly descended the stairs into one of Bulma's many Labs. Bulma however didn't hear him as she was busy working on a Trans-dimentional Jumper, sort of a prelude to the Time Machine that was surely but slowly taking up space in the back of her mind. She was whispering to herself and wearing headphones that were blasting some kind of pop-rock mixture.

"okay so this little chip goes here and then if I fuse these wires together………" she continued to mutter to herself as the door to her lab was thrust open, nearly off its hinges as Vegeta rushed through the door, closely followed by Goku for some odd reason. Goku was trying to calm Vegeta down as the Gravity room had just gone `BOOM!' Well not really BOOM but the inner controls had gone Boom and now needed to be completely rebuilt. "Vegeta! Its okay we can just go spar or something, its no big deal! Leave Bulma to her work." Goku, pleaded I guess you could call it. "Shut Up Kakkarot! I need that room to get stronger! Woman! Woman! Grrrr!" he growled as he noticed the headphones blasting away there loud music. He ripped them off her head and yelled again at the startle blue haired woman. "Woman!"

"AH! Oh my Kami Vegeta! Don't do that, yeesh! Now what is it."

"That Kami-Forsaken Gravity room broke again! The controls are completely fried. Fix it Now!"

"Vegeta Calm Down!" Bulma exclaimed. "I'll fix it later, I just finished this Trans-Dimensional Jumper and I need to test it out on something or someone………" Bulma got a very Vegeta like smirk on her face which made Vegeta wince, just ehat did this woman have planned in that blue haired head of hers.

"Oh Vegeta, Goku?" she called in a sing song voice and Vegeta and Goku exclaimed worried glances, they both knew Bulma had something planned and were slowly trying to inch there way out of the room.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, BOTH OF YOU!" she screeched. They stopped and grmaced as they turned to see the look of pure malevolence on her face. "I need to test out my new invention on someone and I choose you two." They both opened there mouths to refuse but she beat them to the punch. " AND if you refuse I will never fix that gravity room as long as I live and I will make sure Chichi doesn't cook for you for a month, now do we have a deal?" she smiled oh-so-sweetly at them and they both looked utterly defeated.

"Fine Woman, if it means I can use that Gravity chanber I'll agree to it." He elbowed Goku who just nodded and looked down. Forced to cook his own food for a month did not sound fun to him.

"GREAT!" Bulma exclaimed. " Okay you see this Oval chamber thing, it looks like a small Gravity chamber doesn't it." They nodded "Well it is actually a special ship that allows the occupants to enter or leave different dimensions. Now get in so I can give you instructions." Bulma pushed the two Saiya-Jins into the small oval craft and to two dark blue appolstered chairs in front of a huge board of buttons and switches and a view screen. "Okay this control panel allows you to put in any quardinents you want and I will be able to communicate through this view screen here, oh and one more thind, you might want thes wrist communicators, so that I can talk with you when you leave the ship and so that you two can talk if you get separated." Bulma continued explaining every button and switch and then she set in some coordinates her father had given her. The numbers : 3791, and stepped out to the ship. Once within a sage distance she she gave them the thumbs up and Vegeta switched on the boosters, the balancers ant pressed the green button. There was a loud bang and a blinding flash of light and the ship was gone from the lab.

"Well I'll be!" Bulma muttered, "it worked, I think."

About five minutes later her own view screen turned on and she was met with the confused face of her Husban. "Woman, where in Kami's name have you sent us?"

"Well, you remember that book set I gave you for Christmas last year, you read them right?" Bulma asked

"Yes and that has to do with this how"

"Well, do you remember the rhyme at the beginning of the first book, put the coordinates into that rhyme." She ended and smiled innocently.

"You………Sent us………To Middle-Earth!" Vegeta said loudly, trying to be calm.

"Mm Hm, sure did, though I didn't know it would work. Now you guys will bw stuck there until I finish the recall device, hehheh, its not quite done yet."

" You said This allowed the occupants to enter -AND- leave any deimension."

"heh, heh, I lied, would you have gone if I told you that you couldn't come back for at least a few weeks."

" I suppose not, so how long will that take you?" Vegeta asked, eerily calm, and it scared Bulma a teensy bit.

"Umm………can't really tell it accurately, I estimate a few weeks to a few months to maybe a year depending on many various distractions and outside variables that may happen. So I'll go work on that now. Bye!" and before Vegeta could reply the screen blipped off. And he was stuck with Goku in Middle earth. What a lovely secenario he's in now. Just proves he really is obsessed with that dam Gravity room.

Okay so do you all think I should continue, think it's a piece of crap and should not be wasting space on my hard drive. Review me then, flames, good words, advice words, send it all. Farewell for now.