Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Saiya-Jins In Middle Earth ❯ Welcome to Rivendale Boys ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SK: VEGETA. VEGETA! Where in the hell did you run off too?! VEGETAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

V: [walks in from side door marked `Restroom'] WHAT!!

SK: There you are, you promised you would do the disclaimer today.

V: I did? I don't remember-[see a copper frying pan materialize in her left hand as she smiles sweetly.] -why I didn't say it already, heh, heh.

SK: That's better sweety, now please say the disclaimer for me. [smiles way to sweetly]

V: Right! Son Kalia owns nothing DBZ or LOTR.

SK: Thanks hun, read and review me people.

Chapter 2: Welcome to Rivendale Boys

While Kalia was cursing Bulma out in DBZ, the boys were having there own troubles in the LOTR dimension. It turns out that Bulma had sent them to the forrest outside fo Rivendale and they had been going North, toward the city itself. However this meant that there would be guards around, armed with arrows and knives guards as the boys would soon discover, say………right now.

"Halt!" came the shrill voice of an elven guard, brown longish hair, brown eyes, green breeches and tunic, black belt with two knives attached holding and arrow at ready with his quiver slung over his shoulder. Vegeta and Kakkarot stopped as 4 more emerged from the vegitation surrounding the forest path.

"And why should we stop for such weaklings?" Vegeta asked calmy enough, although rage was apparent in his voice.

"You are strangers treading in the woods of Rivendale, the last homely house governed by Lord Elrond. Are you friend or foe?" Asked the first guard suspiciously. Goku stepped up because Vegeta would probably say something to get them killed and that would not be a good thing.

"We are wanderers, seeking the ………umm, counsel of Lord Elrond. I am Kakkarot, this is Prince Vegeta." He explained, half truthfully.

"Yes, we need to speak with Lord Elrond immediately." Vegeta added. The guards looked skeptical but actually gave the `wanderers' the benefit of the doubt.

"Very well, follow us then, I am Feodor, by the way." Feodor replied and led the boys into the city of Rivendale. The city was beautiful, lets just leave it at than ok? Yeah, I thought so.

"Please wait here, I will go inform the Lord of your arrival." Feodor said and left. The courtyard where Vegeta and Goku were left was lovely. It was marble with a few benches, some bushes, some trees and a fountain in the center. It also had a pretty decent view of the gate entrance to the city. There they saw noticed a blonde elf riding in followed by and man with grey clothing, dirty brown/blonde shoulder length hair and a very relieved/ yay-now-what-torture-must-I-endure look.

"Legolas Greenleaf[a/n `drools'] and Borimir of Gondor." Vegeta said as he watched them direct their horses towards the stables located a ways off.

"Who?" Goku asked as he watched the scene.

"I wouldn't mind knowing that myself." Came an unfamiliar voice form behind them, they turned around to see a man, tall as Goku, dark brown hair past his shoulders by an inch, silverfish coat shirt [like what he wears when he is reading and Bory cuts his finger on the broken sword and yeah, that outfit.] and a calm yet curiouse look on his face.

"So, who may you two be?" Aragorn asked again, more direct this time.

"I am Prince Vegeta, this is my………Friend and father of my wife, Kakkarot. And you are………" Vegeta asked as he didn't want anymore suspicion to deal with than neccisary.

"My name is Aragorn, but most callme strider. I am a-.'

"Ranger, that much I know." `and can say I know without him being suspicious of me that is.' Vegeta silently thought to himself as he surveyed the man standing in front of him. Just then Feodor came in, he said hi to Strider and then proceeded to the two men who have been waiting patently for the past 20 minutes.

"Prince Vegeta, Lord Kakkarot, Lord Elrond will meet with you now. Follow me please." He said and turned to exit.

"Good day Aragorn, we will see you later, I'm sure of that." Vegeta said as he passed Strider and nodded his head curtly, Goku did the same.

"Good day to you two at well." Strider replied and watched the strange men exit the courtyard. `what strange fellows' he thought to himself.

After walking for about another 20 minutes, the elf and the saiya-jins stopped in front of a pair of mahogany doors. Feodor knocked twice and then opened them to reveal a large study type room. Shelves were lined with books and scrolls and ancient texts and there wre chairs, cabdlebras and sconces on the walls. Sitting at a high desk was an elf, he had long brown hair, pulled back half up-half down with one small twist on each side of his face, a circlit upon his head and an old wiseman look shone in his brown eyes.

"Lord Elrond," Feodor said as he bowed slightly. "These are the wanderers found in the forest, Prince Vegeta and Lord Kakkarot."

"Thank you Feodor, you may presume your duties now." Elrond said and looked down upon the `wanderers'. Vegeta bowed slightly and elbowed Goku so he did so as well. "Please have a seat gentlmen, I have some questions I would like to ask you." They sat down.

++++++++3 hours later+++++++++

Elrond: Let me repeat this again so that I know I have it straight. You, Prince Vegeta are the prince of a practicly extinct race of aliens called `Saiya-jins' and Lord Kakkarot here is or was a thirk class warrior, and in fact your whole race were warriors. Am I correct so far?

Vegeta: so far, yes.

Elrond: Good, good. In your dimension, this dimention is a book trilogy and you are here merely because a woman scientist needed test subjects to test out a device capable of sending beings to other worlds.

Vegeta: Yes, that pretty much the jist of it. Our transporter is till out in the woods.

Goku: Acutally Vegeta, its right here. [he hands vegeta a capsule labled `IDTD']

Elrond: How does the device fit into such a small space, it should be half the size of this room from what you have told me.

Vegeta: The woman who invented the device, her father is the head of the Capsule Corperation. This [he nods at the capsule] is what made him so rich. A capsule is desighned to be able to hold and immense amount of items in and extremely small space.

Elrond: Very well then. So, you have no where to go and no where to lodge. I'll have someone show you both to a room.

Vegeta and Goku stand and bow.

Vegeta: Thank you Lord Elrond, When will supper be if I may ask.

Elrond: I will send Aragorn and Arwen to find you when supper is to be had. Trinion, come here please.

Trinion: [enters, bows and awaits orders.] yes Lord Elrond?

Elrond: Please find rooms for these two, they are guests to the city.

Trinion: yes Lord Elrond, sirs if you please, follow me and I will show you to your rooms. [they all bow and then exit.]

Once the boys were in there rooms they set about to thinking. Vegeta sat on his windowsill and Goku laid down on the bed. Suddenly the wristwatch communicator things both beeped and Goku just had to run into Vegeta's room so they could all talk together. Vegeta and Goku switched on the wrist coms. Kalia's face showed up on the monitors.

"Hi daddy, hi Sweety. I am so glad you guys are doing okay. I was worried I would never see you again and Bulma is very sorry she did this to you. -Very- sorry." Kalia said as she glared at the blue-haired woman in the background.

"Hi Kalia, tell your mom not to worry about us, we're fine." Goku replied cheerfully to his daughter.

"I will daddy. So had Vegeta been behaving himself." She asked and stared pointedly at the picture of Vegeta in the monitors screen. Vegeta growled.

"Of course I have been behaving myself. I'm sorry I let Bulma con me into being her Guinne Pig. But we are stuck here until she completes that damn recall device so we must stick it out."

"So, where are you two anyways?" Kalia asked as she noticed wood behind them.

"We're in my room in Rivendale." Stated Vegeta.

"No Way! You guys are in Rivendale?! So, is the whole fellowship there or are you guys like 10 years early or what?!" Kalia asked anxiously.

"Boromir and Legolas just arrived a few hours ago." Vegeta said and looked at his wifes dreamy eyes and glared.

"What?! You wernt the only one I fantasized about in my old dimentsion- oops!" Kalia slapped a hand over her mouth and looked down.

"What do you mean `old dimension'? You have some explaining to do kalia, major explaining!" Vegeta yelled at his watch angrily.

"Umm, yeah well why don't you ask Goku about it, he knows and umm, love ya both bye!" Kalia turned off the monitors and Vegeta turned to Goku with a million questions about the origin of his mate/wife.

++++++Back in the DBZ Dimension +++++++++

"Shit, he wasn't supposed to find out like that! Bulma stop laughingh! This is all your fault ya know!" Kalia yelled at the blue-haired woman clutching her stomach and laughing.

"Oh it is soooo funny Kalia, I'm sorry. Really I am." Bulma said as she calmed herself down a bit.

"Bulma, just finish the stupid recall device already. I don't want them to have to go on that stupid quest to destroy the ring and the council to make the fellowship is probably in a few weeks or days! Hurry your ass up and make the device!" kalia again, yelled at Bulma who quikly got to work on it. Kalia was right, it was her fault they were there.

"Kalia," Bulma said as Kalia walked through the lab towards the exit.

"yeah?"

"I'm sorry about all of this. I read the books and your right, about the whole them joining the fellowship thing. I mean it's a likely chance that the boys would join just for he challenge of it all."

"I know Bulma, that's what worries me so much." And kalia left the scientist to finish her device.

SK: well, that is the third chapter for a story I have gotten out today. Go Me!!!!!

V: yes, yay for you. You still haven't fixed that circuit board Genius girl.

SK: Go get Bulma to do it then, Its not like I know how to fix it fully yet, I just know the basics and quite frankly, I THINK YOU OTTA BE SPENDING MORE TIME WITH YOUR MATE!! [eyes turn blood red in anger.]

V: Yipe! Actually you have a bit of a point there, I do train to much dear. [smiles at her sweetly]

SK: Did he just say what I think he just said O_o [faints] Thud!

V: [smiles evily] I thought that might surprise her, r+r!