Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Saiyan ❯ A Short Rest ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3
A Short Rest

It had been about an hour since the crossing with Riptor. The crew was getting tired and hungry.

"Come on," said Gandalf, " there is an elf village not far from here."
"Well, I hope, they have nail polish there, I have a chipped nail!" said Ashley.
gave her a look.

"Well, I just hope they have food," said Mirai, "My Saiyan appetite is kicking in"
"You can say that again......," said Vikki.
walked on with lighted torches as their only light source. They reached a little village. Gandalf walked up to a certain house and knocked on the door. It swung open.

"Gandalf!" said Elrond.
"How nice to see you," said Gandalf.
"Come in, Come in" said Elrond, " and have some supper."
of a sudden Mirai burst in and in about a half a second, he had eaten all the food. It was like watching a cat fight, all that could be seen was this lavender blur and an occasional flying chicken bone. Zamba had already seen it coming; all the others could do was laugh.

"Dang daddy.......," said Hope.

************************************************************* ***

Next morning

Elrond started singing.

"
O, what do you need?let me see.need some food and water.friends take what you need.
Oh la la la
are you survivingno weaponsneed to kill those evil creatures,these daggers.
Oh la la la la.."

This singing awoke Mirai, Hope, Zamba, and Ashley. Mirai, Hope, and Zamba came into the kitchen.

"Oh good, you're up," said Elrond, "have some breakfast."
put some bacon and muffins on the table. They dig in. Ashley comes in and gets hit with a piece of bacon. She picks it up and eats it.

"Elrond, do you have any nail polish?," asked Ashley.
the Saiyan and Ctarl-Ctarl eating stops.

"Ashley, seriously is that all you think about,?" said Zamba.
"Well I have a chipped nail!," said Ashley
"Actually, our elves here make a fine selection of colored polishes. Just go to The General Store down the road," said Elrond.
"Waaaa hoooo!" Yelled Ashley as she runs to put some clothes on.
then burst out into a cheer.

"Go Elrond, Go Elrond, Go Go Go Elrond!!!," she cheered.

Elrond blushed and Zamba rolled her eyes. While Ashley was gone the others awoke and packed for their continued journey. Elrond supplied them with food, weapons, and other useful supplies. Ashley returned and they left Elrond's village.

"Goodbye and thank you," said Gandalf.
"Think nothing of it," said Elrond.
"Yeah, thanks," they all said.
"Please have a safe trip and be warned of the goblins in the Misty Mountains," said Elrond.
"We will," said Mirai.
"Goodbye," said Elrond.
all the good-byes and hugs they left and were on their way. They had a good 5 hours until dark.