Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ CAC: Crazy anime chicks high school ❯ Introductions....HAHAHAHAHAHA ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime High

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the animes or characters mentioned in this story. Except, Yasuka the blue wolf demoness and Karena the fire fox demon. (Karena belongs to my sister)

The hallways of Anime High were black and quiet. In the teacher's lounge, two women sat going over the student files.
"Good heavens! Don't you think this is dangerous?" The blue haired wolf demoness groaned as she looked over the files she had been given.
"C'mon sis! This is for the good of the anime realm. No more idiots running the show…at least we can have the more advanced students do a little 'extra credit'" Yasuka looked at her sister who was drooling over the bio of a student. His name was Alucard and Karena was smitten.
"You know as a teaching official you can have nothing to do with your students." Karena flung her long green hair rudely slapping Yasuka in the face.
"Who's gonna know?"
Scooping up the files, the two sisters began to get ready for the opening day of Anime High.

The lights flickered on in the classroom. Anime characters moaned and groaned as they found themselves seated at desks. At the front of the room, Yasuka was writing her name and the name of the curriculum on the board. Turning around she smiled at the groggy students.
"Hello. My name is Ms. Yasuka Hiroki and I am you principal. You all have been taken out of your shows to attend Anime High. The reason being is that I and my sister, who should be joining us at any moment, have gotten bored and decided to open this school. I just wanna flunk somebody else for a change. So when I call your name say here or present. Joey? Joey from yugioh?"
Seated in the back of the class he looked around once at all the different charaters before he got the courage to say here.

Yasuka: "Mai from yugioh?"

Mai: "I'm here and I don't appreciate being cooped up with this bunch of losers." A spit ball was logded at her face and she screamed in disgust.

Yasuka: "Okay…Vash? Vash the stampede?"

Vash: "Hi miss teacher lady!"

Yasuka: "Right. Umm The sailor scouts?"

SS: "Fighting evil by moonlight…"

Yasuka: "That's nice umm…"

SS: "Winning love by daylight…"

Yasuka: "That's enough…"

SS: "Never running from a real fight! She is the one named sailor moon!"

Yasuka: "YOU ALL FAILED! Now go to principal Karena's office! >Ahem< Vegeta Briefs?"

Vegeta: "Here."

Yasuka: "Now see, someone here knows how to cooperate. Goku?"

Goku: "Bunnies!"

Yasuka: "Why me? >Sigh< Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha: "Feh."

Yasuka: "Do we have a problem?"

Inuyasha: "I ain't talking to no stupid teachers and I ain't doing any work so you can fail me now."

Yasuka: "I could get your parents in here…"

Inuyasha: "They're dead stupid!"

Inutashio: "That's what you think."

Inutashio walks into the classroom with Inuyasha's mother on one arm and Sesshomaru's on the other. Inuyasha's mom, who I'm gonna name Raika, goes over and slaps Inuyasha on the head.

Raika: "I don't have time for you to be disobedient! Pay attention and say here or I'll tan your hide!"

Inuyasha: "I'm a grown man! You can't beat me!"

Inutashio: "You think so boy?" >Pulls out belt<

Inuyasha: "Shutting up."

Inutashio: "Good. Where's that little gay boy I fathered so poorly…"

Sesshomaru: "I'm not gay."

Inutashio: "Look so."

Yasuka: "Well that's enough family time. Kagome?"

Kagome was being hit on by most of the single males in the classroom. Inuyasha was turning full demon.

Inutashio: "Hold your peace boy! She's not yours yet."

Kagome: "Here."

Yasuka: "Alucard?"

Alucard: >Takes out gun and bits down on the metal of the barrel and licks the gun<

Yasuka: "God that's erotic. >Fans herself< Amon? Amon from witch hunter robin?"

Amon: "Here and I see that you have a witch in the class. >Points to Kagome<"

Yasuka: "Oh no! She is a miko. Priestess…very different."

Amon: "What about the Sailor Scouts?"

Yasuka: "Crack heads. Yuske? Yuske Urameshi?"

Yuske: "Yo."

Yasuka: "Kuwabara?"

Kuwabara: "Hey babe. How's about giving me detention?"

Yasuka: "Not on your short lived life. Kenshin and Kaoru?"

K and K: "Here."

Yasuka: "Ranma?"

Ranma comes into class late and soaking wet in his female form.

Ranma: "Sorry about this."

Yasuka: " And Akane…Akane?"

Akane: "Ranma! Get over here you!"

Akane runs through the classroom with a kettle of steaming hot water.

Ranma: "You'll never be as sexy as me!"

Bulma rushes into the classroom dragging with her Karena.

Bulma: "Sorry we're late."

Karena: "I love whiskey!" @__@

Yasuka: "Is she drunk?"

Bulma: "Yeah."

Karena: "WEEEEEEEEEEE!"

(Okay so that's taken care of. Review so that I can add Kouga and Flame! >Flame is Karena's Hubbie he's the gym teacher)