Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Legend of the Shikon no Tamma ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own either Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between Worlds Chapter 3: Legend of the Shikon No Tamma




"A long time ago is where it all began. Demons, trolls, dragons, and other non human creatures fused together. Back then those creatures could do such a thing, but only to battle a powerful priestess warrior. That priestess, was known as Midoriko. In ancient times, she also lived in my home village just out to the west here a bit. For many years, she fought many demons. One day, when a demon was about to kill her, she grabbed both the Demon's heart, and hers. Her last act, was fusing the hearts to create the Shikon no tamma" Sango said. It was Kagome's turn now.

"Since then, demons, and humans with dark nature, have sought out the jewel. It's power, can make demons very strong. And if the evil is enough in a humans heart, so will it for them to. It was so powerful, that the jewel was given to a powerful priestess. The priestess, was known as Kikyo. My past life" Kagome said. Inuyasha then spoke up.

"I myself sought it out, and sitll do, but for different reasons. For me, it began 50 years ago, when Kikyo was still actually alive. I tried to get the jewel, to make a lifelong wish, that I no longer desire. I wanted, to become a full demon. Instead, I fell for Kikyo, and in the end, our enemy used that against me, to kill me. Only a year ago, was I revived by Kagome. When Kikyo died, so did the jewel. That is, until Kagome fell through the bone eaters well. That's another well, similar to flesh eaters. But oddly enough, She shattered it" Inuyasha said. Gohan looked at the jewel shard in his hands. A smirk then came over him.

"One question. Each fragment is equal in power, Right?" Gohan asked. Miroku nodded.

"There is one person who seeks it out, and has brought all of us together. After Kikyo was killed, Naraku, our enemy, cursed my family. Gohan, could you throw something up in the air, so that I can show you the curse?" Miroku asked. Gohan fired a KI blast in the air.

"WIND TUNNEL!!!!!!" Miroku said, as he unleashed his curse. Sucking in Gohan's KI blast.

"Amazing" Goten said.

"Eventually, my wind tunnel will eat me alive. Until Naraku is defeated, My family must continue" Miroku said.

"And that explains why you're such a perv" Sango muttered. Gohan heard that, and laughed a bit.

"Naraku tricked me, and killed everyone in my village. I was the only survivor. But He has something that he shouldn't have. My little brother, Kohaku. The only reason he's alive, is because of the fragment inside of him" Sango said. Videl looked down. She felt sorry for them all.

"Interesting story. But need not to worry anymore. As long as I help you, Naraku is a good as dead" Gohan said. Inuaysha looked up.

"And why's that. You like the strongest man in the world of your time or something?" Inuyasha sarcastically asked.

"Sit" Kagome said. A small crate was formed, out of the impact, of Inuyasha being dropped. He mumbled a few cuss words.

"Actually no. I'm the strongest being in the entire universe, past and present" Gohan said. Everyone looked at him, wit6h their jaws on the floor. Not even Videl knew the full extent of Gohan's power.

"Listen up everybody. I'm about to tell you two legends. Both of them, are very powerful" Gohan said. Everybody relaxed, and anticipated what Gohan was going to tell them.