Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Learning of the Future boys ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds Chapter 6: Learning of the future boys.


Meanwhile, A nasty demon, known as Naraku, was listening in.



"Hmmmm. Gohan and goten. Two half demon like brothers from the future. Very powerful indeed. I wonder, would I be able to control them both?" Naraku said. Suddenly, a female demon came into view.

"I don't know my lord. If there power is as what they say it is, then you stand no chance against just the little one. But then again, you do have most of the Shikon no Tamma" The female demon said.

"Kagura. You point out an interesting point. But then again, I doubt even their powers could stand up to Kanna's mirror. What do you think?" Naraku asked. The little demon girl who was holding a mirror, was Kanna. She held it, so that Naraku could see what was going on.

"They stand no chance" Kanna said. Naraku smiled, a devious smile, across his face.

"They shall all perish, and the rest of the Shikon no Tamma, will soon be mine. But first, We should take care of Inuyasha. The spell that Kikyo put on him, to seal him to the god tree, was effective enough. Maybe we could, do the same, but with Kagome. Kagura, I have a mission for you" Naraku said. Kagura smiled.

"What is it my lord?" Kagura asked.

"Seek out the dark priestess Tsubaki. She can help us get rid of Inuyasha, once and for all. And maybe, she might be able to control Gohan as well" Naraku said. He smirked at that. Kagura immediately left.

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter. I couldn't really think of anything else for now.