Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Goten's hit list part four: Naraku ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds Chapter 17: Goten's hit list part 4: Naraku




Suddenly, out of nowhere, a young boy had captured Goten in chains. Goten smirked.

"Don't try me Kohaku" Goten said, as he tossed the young boy across, freeing himself.

"The final piece of the Shikon no tamma. The one that possesses Kohaku, is now mine" Goten said, as he ripped out the shard. Naraku was shaking in fear. Gote attatched the last shard, and the shikon glowed. Suddenly, Midoriko appeared.

"Young one, what is your desire?" Midoriko said. Goten smirked.

"Before I make my wish, I need to know. Will I have my full powers of the shikon within me, even after this jewel is erased from existence?" Goten asked. Midoriko nodded.

"Then there is one wish that I can't grant. I wish that Kikyo was amongst the living, with a separate soul, but with immortality" Goten said. Midoriko raised an eyebrow.

"Why such a wish?" She asked. Goten sighed.

"I'd like to give her a second chance at true life. Besides, a sayian like myself doesn't have to worry about death, unless if in a battle. At least here, I can have a good friend to often talk with. If you do something nice for Kikyo, then she'll always help you out. Besides, I told her I would promise her that gift. I know it may sound like an impure wish, but the reasons are for good intentions. Besides, you owe it to her death, to protect the jewel from those who sought it. It's just a favor. Please" Goten innocently asked. Midoriko smiled.

"Your wish has been granted. Thank you young one, for freeing my soul" Midoriko said, as a great light appeared, and hit Kikyo, giving her immortality.

"If only kikyo were here, then she'd know what hit her" Goten said to himself. The jewel's light faded, and it disintegrated into mere dust. Goten then tried some mor eof his powers, and his hair was now holding a pinkish hue to it. Goten then fired a pinkish beam to everybody. It healed them all, Including Kohaku and Kagura.

"Inuyasha, Naraku is as good as dead" Goten said, as he fired a powerful thunderbolt at Naraku. It drained Naraku of all his powers.

"Now, let's give him a backlash wave. Inuyasha. I'm going to fire a powerful blast at you. Use the wind scar, to create Backlash wave. Trust me on this one Gote said. Inuyasha nodded" Everybody took their respective shots at Naraku. Shippo kicked him in the lower regions. Sango hit him hard with her giant boomerang. Miroku tossed him off his perch. And Kagome fired a purity arrow, thus allowing Naraku to be pinned to the small cliff.

"Time to die" Goten and Inuyasha said in union. Goten withdrew his new sword, and fired a big blue blast at Inuyasha. Inuyasha wind scared it, and it became a backlash wave. Goten redirected it at Naraku, thus splitting the cliff, and Naraku in half. All the demons left him, and Kiriara helped everybody, but Inuyasha and Goten down.

"Let me" Miroku said. He unleashed the Kazzaa (Wind tunnel), and sucked up all the remains of Naraku. Suddenly, the tunnel began to heal itself. Miroku jumped up in amazement, and haapiness. Goten smiled, as he powered down.

"Thanks Goten. We couldn't have done it without you" Inuyasha said. Everybody agreed. Goten proceeded to Miroku.

"Miroku. I don't think you'd be the same without the wind tunnel. So I am making you a half demon. An Inu half demon, and master of the wind. You will fly, control the winds, and call upon the wind tunnel at any time. It will never kill you. But your hand will always be healed" Goten said, as he held Miroku's exposed right hand, and electrocuted him. Soon, Miroku had dog like ears. He also had longer black hair, with streaks of silver to match. His eyes now were gold, with hints of violet.

"Sango. I've revived your brother, but you two, and him, she be Hanyous" Goten said, as he electrocuted Sango and Kohaku. Kohaku's hair was not shoulder length. His dog ears were where the regular ears were, as were Sango's. They both had blue eyes, with hints of silver to them Sango's hair was now waist length.

"Kagome. Even you deserve to be a hanyou. And make sure, that by the next new moon, you and Inuyasha are mated. Just to get it done and over with" Goten said, as he electrocuted Kagome. She was now like a female version of Inuyasha, except her hair remailed black. But her hair had many silver streaks to them.

"You are all like family. Inuyasha. There is nothing I can give you. I'm sorry. But I will come here often. For now, i must go. I must try to get rid of all this anger and frustration. I'm sorry to scare you guys like the way I have. Oh and Kagura. I couldn't revive Kanna. But know this. Her soul, shall always be with you, as you shall now inherit her powers" Goten said, as he electrocuted Kagura.

"But this shall never be goodbye. Just farewell for now. If you guys want, come to my time at any given time" Goten said, as he flew out.

"GOODBYE GOTEN!!!!!!" Everybody shouted at the same time.

'Nobody shall ever feel peace once I am a teen. I shall rule the world, when the time is right' Goten thought to himself. He came abck through the Flesh eaters well.

Present era.

"I've finished off Naraku. Maybe now Gohan, I don't need to be angry. I'll let it go for you. I will become, a miracle worker" goten said to his older brother. Gohan smiled, as they were both called in for supper.