Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A cross between worlds ❯ Goten's ultimate plan ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, or DBZ

A cross between worlds Chapter 18: Goten's ultimate plan




"Elder Kai sir. I need to know. How does time mange to keep itself intact?" goten said. It was about three weeks since Naraku's death. Goten had turned his family, and Trunks's into full sayians. Afterwards, Videl found out she was pregnant.

"Young one, it is a complicated matter. Sit down, and I'll tell you" The old Kai said. Goten said down, and the old Kai followed.

"There is a magic within somebody. It can be transferred, through the use of a power up spell. The time fabrics are very important. If they fall into the wrong hands, then the universe shall be distorted in was you can't imagine" The old kai said Goten nodded.

"If the person is stripped of them by another, the one who stripped the person of their powers, will attain full control of time. Past, present, and future, shall become one, if wanted" The old Kai said. Goten was surprised at that.

"Finally, I used to have then. Now, Gohan has them. If his mystic powers are to be stripped, he'll be able to fully control SS3, without losing energy. But the universe, will definitely be in peril, if the time magic is in the wrong hands" The old kai said. Goten nodded.

"And....?" Goten asked.

"That's it" The old kai said. Goten sweatdropped at that.

"Thank you" Goten said. He teleported out, and smiled.

"This is perfect. Soon, I shall strip Gohan of Mystic, and let my plan, of compressing time, commence. I can throw one person into the past, and keep them there, while doing the same to another, only into the future. But If I am to be defeated by any reason, then my hard work will be reverse. No matter, I won't be defeated so easily anyway. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

Goten said to himself

He was now officially on the dark side of things