Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Goku Meets Inu-Yasha ❯ Time Travel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 Time Travel

“1. . . Ok push the button Goku!” Goku pushes the red button and disappears in a bright flash of light. A few seconds later the time machine stopped.

“Well I guess I'm here. . . “Goku unbuckled himself and called Bulma to tell her that he was ok and turned the machine back into a capsule. “So, this is Feudal Japan. . . Not that many buildings. . .Woa!” Goku ducked as an arrow with a powerful aura around it narrowly missed him.

“Sorry about that sir!” cried out a young brunette “are you alright? I'm Kagome”

“I'm fine. . . my name is Goku. I came from the future.”

“Really? How do I know that you are telling the truth?”

“Well. . . uhhh. . . I don't really know much about feudal japan. . . I guess that you're just going to have to trust me.”

“We'll see. . . Did you happen to see a demon pass by?”

“Demon? I didn't think that they existed. Are you talking about a dinosaur?”

“I guess that you really aren't from this time are you? Goku. . . Goku. . . I have heard that name before. . . Didn't you win the World Martial Arts Tourniment?”

“Yes. . . Hey, that's in the future, how did you know about that?”

“Umm. . . that's not important now, what's important is that I know that you are good. . . now if only I can find Inu-Yasha. . .”

“I can help you. I can carry you.”

“I think that I can walk with out your help.”

“I meant that I can fly while carrying you, I didn't mean to sound like a hentai or anything, I'm married.”

“Well in that case, why not?” Kagome got on Goku's back piggy back style and he flew off.

1 hour later

“Inu-Yasha! There you are, what happened to you?!” Inu-Yasha was close to being unconscious and had a hole in his torso and one of his eyes were swelling up.

”Dear God, how is he still alive?!” cried out Goku.
 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- Thats all for now, sorry that my stories are so short. ^_^ This is turning out great! Don't u think? Review and I'll consider updating *devil horns appear* jk, I'm DESPARATE for reviews so…..REVIEW!!!