Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Goku Meets Inu-Yasha ❯ Training ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8: Training
 
Inu-Yasha's eyes grew large “You what?! I thought I told you that I didn't want it. . . damn you” Inu-Yasha lowered his head and walked back to his room, closed the door and collapsed on his bed.
 
“Saiyan blood? Why did you give Inu-Yasha Saiyan blood?” asked Shippo.
 
“I thought that he would need it, I can't stay for long. The longer I stay for some reason, the weaker I become. Plus I already changed too much of the timeline by giving him the blood, it would alter so many things; including future generations of his.” Replied Goku
 
“I don't think you have to worry about the future generation thing Goku” said Miroku “He doesn't know how to talk to a woman the right way”
 
“And you do?” said Sango.
 
“Of course! All of the women flock around me in the towns”
 
“And you end up getting smacked by all of them”
 
“Well…”
 
~In Inu-Yasha's room~
 
<Great> thought Inu-Yasha <I'm not a half-blood anymore; I'm a third-blood! Why can't that ape stay out of everyone's business?> He put his hand in front of his face <But I wonder if I can do those energy blasts like he does?> *sigh* Inu-Yasha got up and walked out of the room and encountered a red faced Sango and Miroku with a hand print on his face. Goku stood back in the room in amazement. “Goku, I need to talk to you.” Inu-Yasha and Goku left the room. “Show me how to use the power”
 
“I don't know if you can, but ok, outside” said Goku. They went outside to the training clearing. Goku again capsulated the building. “You do know what Ki is right?”
 
“Feh, course baka.”
 
“The energy blast is just bursts of Ki concentrated into a form, like the Kamehameha wave.”
 
Inu-Yasha looked confused and then concentrated. A small yellow orb of energy appeared in his hand. He was so surprised that he dropped it.
 
“Good. Now do this…Ka…me…ha…me…HA!” Goku did a small beam and it obliterated everything in its path.
 
“Ok…Ka…me…ha…me…HA!!” Afterwards there was a sliver light that put a needle size hole in the trees “That's it?”
 
“You need to focus more, but we'll get to this again later. You have a different form right?”
 
“Yeah, youkai” Inu-Yasha hesitated <should I tell him about turning human?...no, I don't think I trust him enough yet> “but I can't control my actions when I turn.”
 
“Like when I turn Saiyan monkey. Well for now I guess we could just do some more training”
 
Inu-Yasha turned and sniffed the air “There's a demon nearby.”
 
“No shit, what do you think you are?” said Goku
 
“Not me baka…Sessho-Maru again” Inu-Yasha withdrew his Tetsusaiga and stood ready to fight.
 
“Inu-Yasha, I want you to try to fight without the sword, even though he's still stronger. The fight will be good for you. I'll wait over here and help if I'm needed.”
 
“Feh, whatever.” Inu-Yasha sheathed his sword and as he did an ogre came crashing though the forest. Inu-Yasha left “Exorcising Claws of Steel!” The ogre turned to the side and instead of being killed, it only lost an arm. Screaming in rage it swung with its good arm. Inu-Yasha concentrated until a yellow energy ball appeared in his hand and threw it at the demon. The energy blast hit the forearm and disintegrated it. There it stood with no arms. Inu-Yasha leapt “Claws of Blood!” and they sliced the body to pieces. “Where are you Sessho-Maru?”
 
Sessho-Maru jumped down from his tree “I see that you learned a new trick. Interesting. Why have you not drawn your sword I wonder?”
 
“Feh, I don't need it to defeat you.” Inu-Yasha put his right hand behind his back and formed an energy ball “I've grown stronger than you can imagine!” Inu-Yasha threw the ball at Sessho-Maru, who dodged it. The ball went by close and caught Sessho-Maru in the tail.
 
“Augh!” The tail was nearly cut in two “My tail, you're going to regret that” Sessho-Maru withdrew his Tensaiga <I can see the messengers of the underworld> and brought the ogre back to life. Then he sheathed it and took his other sword out, prepared to fight.
 
“Oh, now I'm scared. You brought your little demon back to life, whatever will I do?” said Inu-Yasha sarcastically “Ka…me…ha…me…”
 
Sessho-Maru's eyes grew large, he remembered what happened last time when that stranger said those words.
 
“HA!!!” This time Inu-Yasha concentrated harder and produced a larger beam (A/N: about the size of a wide coffee can) and hit the demon directly in the chest, going through the heart.
 
“You-You can do that?” <All this time, maybe I have this power to?> “Ka…me…ha…me…HA!!!!!” Sessho-Maru mimicked Inu-Yasha, but nothing happened. Goku meanwhile was trying desperately to keep from laughing out loud, Inu-Yasha didn't even try.
 
“Ha! It takes more than words and silly movements to do this” he produced an orb of energy in his hand “You have to have the right blood”
 
“I have seen no demon nor human do what you did.”
 
“Don't you know? I thought that even you would be able to smell better than that. I'm not a half-demon anymore, I have a third blood in me”
 
“Enough talk! Venom Claws!” Sessho-Maru had caught Inu-Yasha off guard and got his arm. Inu-Yasha grabbed Sessho-Maru's tail and began swinging him over his head like a helicopter. When he let go, Sessho-Maru disappeared into the distance.
 
“Feh” Inu-Yasha turned to Goku “I thought you said I couldn't beat him yet”
 
“What makes you think he's beaten?” said Goku looking to the sky. A large dog demon was flying towards them.
 
“He never changes to that form anymore, not since I cut his arm off”
 
*Roar!!* Sessho-Maru landed crushing trees and narrowly missed crushing Goku. In a very deep voice he said “You will pay for that humiliation.” Roaring, he swiped with his paw at Inu-Yasha, but Inu-Yasha jumped out of the way and landed on top of the paw. He ran up Sessho-Maru's arm and threw an energy blast at his face, it hit him in the eye. “Augh!” Sessho-Maru put his paw to his eye and found it was completely gone. Half-blinded and in loads of pain he bit Inu-Yasha and threw him to the ground. He changed back to his `human form'.
 
Inu-Yasha pulled himself off the ground, his body pierced all over from the bite wound. He wearily drew the Tetsusaiga. “Now for the final blow” Inu-Yasha lifted it over his shoulder. “Kaze no Kizu!”
 
Sessho-Maru tried to dodge, but his tail got caught in the attack, cutting it clean off. “Ahhhh! Owww!” Sessho-Maru screamed in pain. Inu-Yasha rose his sword to strike again but Sessho-Maru ran off.
 
“Feh” Inu-Yasha sheathed the Tetsusaiga and walked away, not even looking back. Goku looked at the direction that Sessho-Maru once more before following Inu-Yasha
 
A/N:
Thanks for the review Inyoko! The one and only review that I have received since updating -_-
 
Yes I know that Sessho-Maru does not have a tail, it is his Mokomoko-Sama. My stories never go perfectly with the stories as some people have pointed out to me in other reviews ^-^'
 
Also, I know that in DBZ Yamcha and Krillan have no Saiyan blood yet they still have energy attacks. I said before and I'll say again this is MY story and its going to be exactly how I want it!!!