Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Gohan the Mighty ❯ Abandonment ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : all I got are clothes and joy from so many reviews the reviews made me happy so I made this my third chapter for those who review. MY thanks to : GOHAN00 , RC Tanoshii , hotsexyboy , The Great Sage, Simbagirl , and KAOS KNIGHT

AN: This is for RC Tanoshii who said quote "Though this prologue is very speedy, meaning you really let Gohan grew up fast" unqoute. I would like this author to know if he doesn't want me to put his quote in here to tell me so, I will take it off thank you. Also this chapter is written in Gohan's POV.

********************
Abandonment
********************

It was over, Goku had chosen to leave his family and friends to selfishly compete in a filthy afterworld tournament. This event saddened all of Goku's friends and family, and they blamed me. Why? Was I the one who willingly died, just to escape the responsibilities in a 'honorable fashion? I understand that everyone needs someone to blame to feel secure about themselves, but why me? I won't whine like a little brat, they want someone strong enough to save their asses I'll give them strength.
My only friends left, the local Namekians Piccolo and Dende told me that I have to leave to save myself. Why? Because it just isn't safe for me on this planet anymore . . .

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Flashback
///////////////

"Dammit boy!" Vegeta was ambushing Gohan yet again, beating him so that he didn't have enough strength to power up and defend himself. Vegeta punched Gohan in the gut and watches as he flies into a building and it collapsesupon the young pre-teen. The other Z-fighters showed and started pummeling Gohan, never missing a beat and beating him untill he was bruised all over and had broken bones. Then they would all spit on him and leave the boy in the rain, forming a puddle of blood and tears. They would never kill him, knowing that it might mean that they would have no outlet for frustration and that death was too good for the young hybrid.
Eventually he would make it home, his only safe place, for the warriors would never cause pain in the home of Son Chichi without her permission. He would crawl to the door if he had a good arm and beg his mother for help. She came out and scolded himfor causing blood around her house and then slap him and say , "If you weren't so bad I wouldn't have to do this..." Coming from his own mother this hurt him terribly and it killed him inside when he repeated what she said to him in his head like it was a mantra or something. He would repeat this for hours on end while rocking in a fetal position, not realizing just how vulnerable he looked.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Flashback-END
///////////////

. . .and the next morning she had disowned him and angrily said as she kicked him out, "If you weren't so bad I wouldn't have to do this."
I recieved the gifts from Dende and Piccolo, the ring on his hand and the bag of the infinite senzus. I am going to change everything about myself, to become so different. I gave a hug to both namekians, and then I set of to find a way to become stronger, less naive, and more deadly. I will not be stepped on ever again. NOONE will ever bestow a fault that is not mine upon me , and anyone who does will be brought into a world of agony, by my hands. I will not be betrayed.

*********************

I am sixteen now and I am very powerful now. My ki is over twice as strong as it was in the cell games. I have acquired more skills and I have an awesome weapon. One day I will return to eath and make the Z-fighter become bloody and broken, and then I will spit onto them and watch them try to crawl home. They will feel my pain.
They had always complained that I was never strong enough to save Goku, but they were a thousand times weaker than me.To think at one time I would have wasted my life willingly to protect them, only to be repayed as suchthey will be regretful and I will be the one telling them, "If you weren't so bad I wouldn't have to do this..." All I can really say now is that if they want power, I'll sure as hell give it to them, I will show them the power I posses and watch as they squirm at my touch. I will bestow them the honor of seeing true power, of the likes they had never seen before!

AN:Please review. I would like tips on whether or not I should improve upon or put more detail into this segment. ALSO I'm not sure when I will review your stories because of my internet.