Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Billy and the Magic Wish ❯ Billy finds a Space Ship ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"What makes the difference between wishing and realizing our wishes? Lots of things, and it may take months or years for a wish to come true, but it's far more likely to happen when you care so much about a wish that you'll do all you can to make it happen."

~ Fred McFly Roper

 

Hey everybody thank your for reading this story!!! This stoy idea came to me, and my friend was like, "You should do it! TOTALLY!" so yeah. I mean, this is the best thing I've ever though, don't you think? Whatev. Um, so like yea, I dunno what else to ut here.

Disclaimer: I don't own ANYTHIN here. Its' sad, rite? If I could own anime, it would be really sweet. I'd be like a millionare.

ALSO SPOILERS WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!


Billy and the Magic Wish


Chappie 1 --- "Billy finds a Space Ship"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


"But MOOOOOOOM!" I yelled. Mom was TOTALLY not fair. I mean, I wanted to read mi manga, and she took them away from me! She wanted to do my homework. I mean, who does they're homewok anymore? Realy useless. But whatev.

"Charlie, u will not be reading these until you get yor work done." Mom pointed out shaking her spachula while some kinda dogh got all over the place. She had the big container thingie I keep them in in her arms, nd she was carrying them away. She had some secret place she put them. Yea, this isnt the first time shes done this. Stupid.

I felt helpless like a rehab pacinent. Inside I felt kinda wierd. Would naruto put up wit this? Woud Goku? inuyasha? i bet not even Kagome would, and shes just a stupid bitch. Why hasnt kagome died yet? Kagura died and she is like so way cooler than Kagome i hate her so much

"Well, wanna know what?" I screemed at here. "I wish that I could live in my anime insted of here!" Mom justt ignored me, and teers ran down my cheeks as I stomped up teh stairs.

"Ya, that woud be so COOL," I thought to myself. "I coud go to lotsa different dimensions, and I could fight big bad guys, and everyone would see what I can really do. Not like here." I was then in my room and looked at all o fmy anime posters (even the ones with the Guns on it that Mom ddidn't want me to keep but i did SO HA HA MOM) and I felt this connection with them while I looked at them and it was kinda weird. and then, I climbed into bed under ma anime sheets and feel asleep.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


W ell, what do you think? Izzit good? The fic is parcialy based on a tru story, when my Mom yelled at me when I was reading sum manga. sometimes she just makes me so mad!! gawd i wish Cloud was my real mom.

Newayz was the story good you think?? R+R!!!!!