Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ My Eva Story ❯ Mind Contaminant ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Geta 112: Disclaimer!

Geta 113: My original does not own any copyrights mentioned and refuses to try selling them, so don't sue!

TGSS5: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Geta 1-300: What?

TGSS5: *destroys all clones and the factory making them 'cause the author said so* There. That's one mistake that I hope never to repeat.

Tolone: No kidding. Any more and I might've been crushed!

Shinji: *is eating like a Saiyan in an eating contest with Kaerlos*

Gohan: Gluttons.

Seraphita: Gohan! *runs up and kisses him* What're you doing here?

Gohan: Author's whims, I guess.

TGSS5: Let's just get on with it!

-----------------------

"___": speech and non-speech quotes
'___': signs and speech quotes
*___*: thoughts
CAPS: Geta's shirts
italics : Geta's author powers in use

-----------------------
Chapter 2
Mind Contaminant

Geta walked down a hall in NERV HQ towards an auto-adjusting gravity room he had made. Suddenly sirens started blaring and Shinji, Rei, and Asuka ran toward the hangar. Geta smirked and teleported there before them. He glanced at the purple and red Eva's, the ones he understood were piloted by his daughter and her boyfriend. Power routes were altered and redirected to the "entry plug," aka the cockpit. The Eva's were shortly powered by the pilot's ki.

The pilots arrived just as his "tattoo's" glow died. The glow quickly returned, however, as he informed the appropriate pilots of his modifications to their suits. Those two pilots nodded, then stood back as Geta informed them of his plan to prevent Third Impact. Shortly, an officer came running down and shouted, "What're you two waiting for? Rei's losing!" Shinji and Asuka looked at Geta, who nodded once, almost imperceptibly. They nodded back and ran to their Eva's. Neither of them noticed the brief flicker on his forehead.

"Wait!" Ritsuko's voice came over the speaker. "Those Eva's aren't charged yet!"

"Who cares? Try anyway!" Shinji shouted. They jumped into their entry plugs and were shortly lowered into their Eva's.

"What the hell? Their power readings just went from zero to an hour's worth!" Ritsuko shouted.

"Well? Launch already!" Asuka demanded.

"Yeah, lemme at 'em!" Shinji added, much to everyone's surprise (except Geta, he just smirked). Geta teleported above ground just as his two little hellions arrived. They looked up and found an Angel that looked like it was made exclusively of four wings. It was shining some sort of light on Rei's Eva that was making her scream in anguish and clutch at her head. "Alright, Asuka, we're just gonna hit it with a couple of Kamehameha's. Okay?"

Asuka nodded as she said, "All right, but afterwards you're telling me how you knew about it."

Both Eva's stepped into the standard Kamehameha position as they said, "Kaaaa...meeee..."

*There's no way this can work!* Ritsuko thought. Geta just smirked again at that thought.

"...haaaa...meeee..." Shinji and Asuka continued. Geta smirked some more as they thrust their hands forward, shouting, "HAAAAAAAAA!" Twin beams of light lanced out from their hands directly toward the Angel, piercing its shield and blasting it to pieces.

Shinji and Asuka stood relatively still until the smoke from the blast cleared, panting the whole time. When they saw there was nothing left there, Shinji stood up and said, "You know... that Kamehameha took a lot out of me. How 'bout you, Asuka?"

Asuka nodded as she rose, saying, "Yeah, I'm pretty tired too." Both suddenly started laughing, first a snicker, then a full-fledged laugh, eventually reaching the border of hysterical laughter. When they finally stopped laughing, Asuka said, "I think we make a good team now." Shinji nodded in recognition of this, but said nothing.

The next day, everyone but the pilots was sitting in a control room watching the kids' synch tests. Geta turned to Bardock and said, "You don't wanna be one of them, do you?"

"No!" Bardock exclaimed, shaking his head emphatically. Geta nodded in an "I thought so" way as he turned back to the tests.

"Rei, you're slipping. You've dropped a full 8 points on your synch ratio," Ritsuko informed her. "Shinji, Asuka, your scores are great- 55 percent for both of you."

Geta nodded. *Just as I planned... bet Gendo's gonna be mad when he finds out...* Then he smirked a little as he thought, *Let's see here, there's Gendo's little gene pool... Let's halve their synch capabilities, just to piss him off.* Tolone looked at him but did not comment when she saw him smirking slightly with a shimmering symbol.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Gendo demanded. Sure enough, he was pretty pissed about the drop in Rei's performance. *I'm gonna have to have her killed later...*

Geta smirked. *3... 2... 1... NOW!* As he thought "now" the Angel siren went off. "Well, Angel attack. Gotta go," he announced before teleporting to the surface. He saw that the Angel was little more than a hollow circle. He sensed that it was fairly strong, though, so he started powering up.

Everyone stared at the monitor as Geta's hair stood up and turned blond. Then, shortly after the hair change, there was a small flash of light and some of his hair fell down in his face. Then he yelled and, an instant later, his hair fell to his knees, still blond. He continued yelling after this, and his hair shortly shrank to its normal length and style, but its color was dark red instead of black. Finally he screamed out as his muscles bulged to massive proportions, he grew two feet in height, and his hair fell down and turned bright red. "Super Saiyan 5..." Tolone murmured.

Geta turned and smirked at the camera before firing a massive spreading blast at the loop (without even looking, by the way). When everyone could see, the Angel was gone without a trace. He teleported back down to the control room, where the others were, and asked, "You think I overdid it a bit?" Without waiting for an answer he landed by Kaerlos to show that he was as tall as his gigantic son in that state.

Asuka nodded. "Yeah, I'd say so, Dad." Everyone except Geta and his family looked at her strangely. She quickly noticed and said, "What? Am I not allowed to have a Dad?"

Shinji tried to defuse the situation, at least for him, by saying, "I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it, I was just surprised that you call your father 'Dad.'" Asuka nodded at him, waited for any other reasons or excuses, then went on a rampage, beating all the people who looked at her funny except Shinji to a proverbial pulp. When she calmed down, the boy asked, "Hey Asuka, wanna spar?"

"Yes!" Asuka said emphatically, nodding so hard it seemed she would get whiplash. Geta smirked and sent them somewhere they could be alone so they wouldn't hurt anybody.

"Hey Daddy, are you gonna power down now?" Bardock asked. Geta nodded and powered down to normal.

When Asuka and Shinji were brought back, Misato asked, "How did you do all that stuff- you know, the hair changes and the instant growth thing?"

Geta looked at her, considered, and said, "To tell the truth, we're not even human- we're just extremely close to it."

Misato jumped a little, but recovered quickly and asked, "How close?"

"Close enough to breed with you humans," Seraphita supplied.

After some more talking, Geta, his family, Shinji, and Misato started walking toward their apartments for the night. About halfway there, Asuka asked her family, "You guys wanna come over to our place for dinner?" She started un-self-consciously walking closer to Shinji until their arms were pushing into each other.

"Yeah!" Geta, Tolone, and their three "original" kids said at the same time. Shinji started drooling at the mere mention of food for reasons no one except Geta knew.

When they got to Misato's apartment Geta said, "I'll supply the food."

"Oh yeah? And just how are you gonna do that?" Misato countered.

"Don't worry, Dad's got special powers out the ass, as the saying goes," Asuka said.

Geta looked at the table and suddenly it was covered with a three-course meal. Misato and Shinji stared at this blatant disobeying of the laws of physics for a few seconds as the Saiyans sat down. "What're you two waiting for, an invitation?" Geta asked, smartass mode on. The two who were still standing jumped and sat down. Geta served everyone by teleporting the food onto their plates, and everyone started eating.

After the first course, Misato stopped and said, "I'm full..."

Geta shrugged. "More for the rest of us, I guess." He, his family, and Shinji dug into the remaining food with a will, going through all three courses Geta had created as an appetizer and another six for the rest of their meal.

Finally all the adults had stopped eating. Shinji, Asuka, and Bardock finished their plates and looked at Geta. "One more bowl of rice, Daddy?" Bardock pleaded.

"Me, too!" Asuka and Shinji added. Geta nodded and three large bowls of rice appeared, one in front of each child. The kids quickly decimated it, accidentally getting some in Misato's hair because they ate so rapidly that food flew everywhere.

Finally the children were done. Geta and his live-in family chatted with their neighbors for a while before saying goodbye, especially to the children, and leaving for their place. Kaerlos wasn't paying attention and smashed his face into the door frame. He grumbled as he did his usual duck-and-turn entry method. Shortly, he said, "Why do we have to-" At that point he found he simply could not talk.

Geta turned to him and linked all the residents' minds for a short time, saying, "We don't. We're just PRETENDING to work for them. Understand?"

"Gotcha,"
Kaerlos said, nodding. "So how do we prevent this Third Impact?"

"Here's what we do..."
Geta started before explaining his plan, still telepathically.

Tolone nodded. "So we pretend to break up tomorrow, to confuse them..." she started.

"...then Seraphita, Kaerlos, and I watch Asuka trying to synchronize with her Eva while imagining herself with Shinji..." Bardock continued.

"...and the day after, we stop the last Angel, who is disguised as the replacement pilot," Seraph finished.

"That's right. Now remember, no talking about our plan- the walls have ears." Everyone nodded, and they all went to bed. Before he went to sleep, Geta returned Asuka's Eva to its old configuration.

-----------------------

TGSS5: Next chapter, the 16th Angel dies!

Kaoru: Good.

Tolone: Who's he?

TGSS5: Oh, good, TARGET PRACTICE! *starts shooting at Kaoru*

Kaoru: *is vaporized and revived several times*

TGSS5: *after firing 10,000 blasts at Kaoru and vaporizing and reviving him just as many times* There! Target practice completed!

Kaoru: Owwwww...

Tolone: Okay, what's up?

TGSS5: You'll find out in... Angels Gone! Probably a lame name... Oh, well, see ya then!