Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Piccolo and Luffy drabbles ❯ Can I Keep Him ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Piccolo/Luffy Snap-shots: 1
 
Can I Keep Him?
caliko_cat/LemonKitty
Word Count: 321
Author's Notes: No connection to “Rubber Dragon”, completely different series here.
 
XXX
 
“So, can I keep him?”
 
Nami could only stare at her captain in disbelief. Luffy had done some pretty strange things in the past, and would continue to do so. That wasn't the problem; they were all used to his antics by now. But this…this was probably the strangest yet, it would be a while before he could top this.
 
“Oi, Nami…are you okay?”
 
Really, where did someone find something like this? The guy had only been out of their sight for a mere two hours…and he comes back with this strange guy…at least, it looked like a guy.
 
“Chopper, I think Nami's sick, she's not sayin' anything.”
 
And this guy, if that's what he was, was tall, very tall, over six feet. His ears were pointed and his teeth were sharp, practically fangs. And he was green; honest to God green, like grass or leaves…wait make that green and pink. What kind of thing is green and pink? There's no way it was human…or could he have eaten a Devil's Fruit?
 
“His name is Piccolo.”
 
She looked up at Piccolo's face and into his narrowed eyes…but he wasn't looking at her. His gaze was directed at her captain, his eyes holding a look that was somewhere between amusement and utter disbelief. When he felt her eyes on him he glanced at her.
 
“Is he always like this?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Does it get any easier?”
 
“A little.”
 
He nodded, more to himself than to her. “I figured.”
 
Luffy stomped his foot down. “I'm keeping him Nami!” And with a pout on his face the Man with a 100,000,000 bounty on his head dragged their newly acquired Nakama toward the kitchen.
 
Nami merely shook her head and held out her hand to Chopper who placed two pills in her palm.
 
“That'll help your headache Nami…I can't do anything about the rest.”
 
She smiled gratefully. “I don't think anyone can do anything about Luffy.”
 
XXX
 
A/N: This just struck me as funny/odd, because only Luffy could go off on his own for two hours and come back with a character from another anime/manga/book/cartoon.