Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Piccolo and Luffy drabbles ❯ Tell Me More ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Piccolo/Luffy Snap-shots: 3
 
Tell Me More
caliko_cat/LemonKitty
Word Count: 565
 
 
XXX
 
The air was nice and warm and tasted like the ocean that surrounded them on all sides. It was a good day to laze around and not do much of anything, the perfect day to relax. That is if one could relax with someone exceedingly strange and scary looking so close by.
 
Usopp stared at Piccolo from the corner of his eyes. He had been tinkering with his newest invention, until their new Nakama had decided to sit nearby. Which made him extremely nervous…no, not scared, he was a pirate after all. He was just nervous. After all they knew nothing about him, except that he didn't need to eat. Piccolo was a new and unknown addition and had done nothing to prove himself as everyone else had. And he was green! Sure, having Chopper around had been freaky at first…but Chopper was cool, with his transformations and his doctor skills. This new guy…this Piccolo…was…green!
 
“You need something?” Piccolo sat still, his eyes closed.
 
Usopp squeaked, in a manly warrior of the sea kind of way, and jumped about half a mile. “Um….no.”
 
“Then stop staring at me.” His eyes remained closed, almost as if he were in deep thought…or trying to sleep, though he was sitting up.
 
“Okay.”
 
Of course, that only made Usopp stare at Piccolo more. The sharpshooter wasn't just nervous…he was curious. He'd heard Sanji say that Piccolo wasn't human…so what was he. They'd all just assumed the guy had eaten a devil's fruit. But if that wasn't the case…what was he? Where did he come from? What was it like there? Someone like Piccolo, who wasn't human, was bound to have all kinds of interesting stories.
 
What were the people from his homeland like? Was everyone green there? What sort of skills did they have? What sort of skills did Piccolo have? All sorts of questions flitted through Usopp's hyperactive brain, bouncing around like Luffy after too much sugar.
 
“Ano…”
 
“Look, if you have something to say just spit it out. This staring thing is annoying.”
 
“Um…what are you?”
 
Dark eyes peered out at him from narrowed eyes. “What?”
 
“It's just…we don't know anything about you…and once Luffy's decided to make someone his Nakama well…You're going to be with us for a long time.”
 
“Rubber brat is really persistent isn't he. Not much sense either.”
 
“You don't know the half of it.” Usopp sighed and set down the wrench he was holding. “He'd challenge anyone to a fight…He's the heart of the crew though. And Luffy's the kind of person that draws others too him.”
 
Piccolo snorted. “Why do you think I'm still here.”
 
Usopp blinked at that before something snapped into place within his mind. “Eh? Just what are you're intentions where our captain is concerned?”
 
A smirk and a chuckle were swiftly followed by an answer. “I'm not sure yet. But if he doesn't kill me it could get really interesting.”
 
“That doesn't really sound very comforting.”
 
“Forget I said anything then…are you done staring?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Are you lying?”
 
Usopp shrugged helplessly. “It's what I do.”
 
“…………”
 
“So, what are you?”
 
Piccolo sighed. “I'm a Namek.”
 
“A what?”
 
“I'm from another planet.”
 
Usopp's eyes grew wide. “I bet you've had all kinds of adventures.”
 
“Your point?”
 
“Tell me more!”
 
Piccolo could only stare at the long-nosed human for a moment before letting his shoulders slump in defeat. “Fine.”
 
XXX