Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Race ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Ultimate Race
 
Yu-Gi-Oh had finally been blasted back… into 7th place! Kaiba grimaced and exclaimed, “We have to get back into first!” Sadly, this was halted as Boraku fired an ice blast from his nunchucks thus freezing Sleifer and allowing them to get ahead.
 
As Team Kirby was about to catch up, Sleifer freed himself and fired a blast at team South Park.
 
Team Goemon had managed to catch up with Team Kirby as Impact fired a series of exploding coins out of his nose. Fumu turned around, gasped and exclaimed, “Kirby, inhale that!”
 
Kirby tried to inhale it only to notice the wheel of Team South Park's wheel fall into his mouth. He flipped towards the blast and turned himself into a wheel, thus deflecting the attack and sliding into a little slot underneath the team's car. This gave Team Kirby a fifth wheel.
 
Meanwhile, GX had finally caught up with teams Naruto and Inuyasha. Kuribo left his post to attack team Inuyasha's wagon only two be knocked back to his own team with the Hiraikotsu.
 
Sango took a deep breath and asked, “What was that disgusting thing?” Jaden glared at her and barked, “DON'T CALL KURIBO DISGUSTING! HE'S MY BEST FRIEND!”
 
Syrus stared at him and asked, “He's your best friend?”
 
Alexis giggled as Zane laughed at his little brother's suffering.
 
Naruto was pissed off now. He kicked Frog Boss on the forehead and barked, “Pick up the pace, you slow asshole!”
 
Frog Boss glared at him and remarked, “Do you want me to drop you off right here?”
 
Anyway, Teams Mario and Sonic were tied in second. Mario looked up and grinned as he exclaimed, “We're almost in the canyon region! We're finally finished with the forest!”
 
Team Sonic was also happy to hear this news. Sadly, a fireball hit the backs of both their cars causing them to blow up.
 
Sogeking of Team One Piece (Who is really Usopp) let out a triumphant laugh and exclaimed, “Nobody messes with the great Sogeking!”
 
Suddenly, he broke out into a song and dance that went as follows:
 
“On Sharpshooter Island, I was born! 100 shots, 100 hits! Lu-lu-la-la-lu! Even a mouse's eye! Lock on! Even on your heart! LOCK ON! The man that came Sharpshooter Island! Lu-lu-lu-lu-lu-la-la! You had better run and hide! Sogege Soge Soge… Sogeking!”
 
Nami whacked him on the back of the head and barked, “Give it a rest, Usopp!” Luffy scratched his forehead and said, “That's not Usopp. That's the great Sogeking.”
 
As every sub fan knows, Luffy and Chopper were the only two who fell for the obvious disguise.
 
Luffy looked around and asked, “Where IS Usopp?”
 
The crew (Accept Chopper) pointed behind him and retorted, “HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!” Luffy looked up and replied, “That's not Usopp. That's Sogeking.”
 
Team Dragon Ball was still in first and Zatch Bell had been sent back 5 places. They were now right behind Teams Sonic and Mario… well, they were until their cars were blown up. Now Zatch was in third.
 
Kiyo thought for a minute and said, “Zatch, aim for that corner of the ship.” Zatch faced where Kiyo was pointing. He cleared his breath and barked, “ZACHAIR!”
 
The lightning bolt blew up the back of the ship but Sogeking managed to rush down and repair it in an instant. No one knew how it was possible. No one cared. All we know is that Team Zatch took advantage of this and got in second.
 
When things were looking good, Sanji got out and forced them behind the ship with his powerful feet (And he didn't injure them doing it) and to make things worse, Team Final Fantasy showed up and had Barret blow the car up with a grenade bomb.
 
As the four teams fought for the rights to be in second, Team Yu-Gi-Oh had managed to sneak back into second and blow up Bulma's car thus allowing them to be in first.
 
To make things worse for these teams, Team South Park also managed to get ahead of them. They were still behind team Yu-Gi-Oh.
 
Blue Rock turned to Kyle and said, “All right, Jew, you're supposed to be smart! You think of a way to get rid of that flying beast!” Boraku thought of a plan and said, “Stan, Blue Rock will use his water powers and you use your fire! You will both shoot at the same spot! This will cause overheat therefore Sleifer will be in a panic attack for a few seconds!”
 
Blue Rock hated taking advice from a Jew, but he had seen this idea work on a Pokemon episode before. He nodded and fired a stream of water at Sleifer's tail. Stan used his fire on the same spot and this caused a serious burn to form on Sleifer's tail.
 
Yugi noticed this as his eyes bulged out. The others screamed as Sleifer flailed about and allowed teams South Park and One Piece to get ahead of them.
 
Anyway, the canyon was just two meters away (Long straight path, no?) and the racers were on their way.