Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Raven ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 1I'm going to kill you!" Bulma screemed from the bedroom. She was giving birth again. But thanks to Vegetas past (he's sayin tail) She could not go to the hosptial. "Woman if you don't let go of my hand you will break it off!" Then it was over they herd crying and Chi-chi broght a baby girl to Bulma. "Here she is I'll leave you two alone." Then she left. She had brown hair and eyes. "Her power level is high for her age." " Well of corse you have turned super sayin after all." He gust smerked. Then he herd Bulma gasp. "Vegeta look!" The Babys tail was wraped around Bulmas rist but it was blue! "I thought that your tail was always brown." " She must take after you." They herd a knok at the door. "Can we come in now!" Bulma looked at Vegeta. He under stude. He went to the door and opend it. It was like super sayin speed everyone came rushing in. "Mom she is so cute!" Bre screemed. "Mom did you two name her yet?" Trunks wanted to know what kind of name they would give her. Just then she opened her eyes. She didn't lagh or cry. She just looked around. She looked like she was going to kill someone. Everyone herd Vegeta lagh. "Well we know she has her dads looks" Goku said.*slience* "I think we should name her Raven" Everyone wiped around to look at Vegeta. "It does fit" They all looked back at Bulma. "What are you saying! You can't name a baby that!" Chi-chi screemed. Bulma thought for a minite. "I've named trunks and bre. It would only be fare if Vegeta named this one." Vegeta was surprised along with everyone elce.He walked over to Bulma and took the baby from her. He looked at her. She smiled back at him. "Well she knows who her daddy is." Goku Joked. "Her name will be Raven." He gave Raven back to Bulma and went to train. "Raven it is." Bulma wisperd to her baby. "I'll make sure daddy spends a lot of time with his little girl" she cooed to her. Raven waged her tail at the call of her name."She has a blue tail!" Goku yelled. "Ya Vegeta just said it was beacuse I'm the mother". "Hmm that would make since" Trunks said. Wile everyone was talking to Bulma, Goku and Trunks sliped out of the room to go talk to Vegeta.
is not normal for her to have a tail that color Goku". "I know". "Dad said all sayin tails were brown". "We have to talk to my dad. He knows it's not normal."they came to the grative room Vegeta was not in it. They looked around and saw him next to a window. "She's not sick I know that" He turned around to face Goku and Trunks. "Ya we know that her ki would have been lower then that." "Trunks go check on your mother I need to talk to Kakkort alone". "Ok just don't get in a fight" Trunks walk away slowly. "She's not human she might be dragon." "What that imposable!". "Look she's not human". "Vegeta how can you say that?". "I don't wwant to say that but it's true!". Goku was taken back by this. "So you do care about her". "Of cource I do she's my kid! It was the dragon that did this to her!". "How do you know that?". "Do you rember what Sherlong said?!". "Ya he said something about dying and a new dragon will come to take his place". "Raven is the dragon you idoit! ". They were slienght for a wile. "I don't want that life for her". "Vegeta she's not going eney where"."I don't want her to be traped in thos things. I don't want her to be under someone controll". Then they herd a screem."It's Bulma!" They ran to her room and there was Freaza, And wraped in his tail was Raven.let her go!". "he he.I never thought I would see you with a family Vegeta." Freaza let her go this is the last warining!". "Or you'll what? I have your ofspring in my tail one move and I might kill her." Vegeta for once felt fear. "Freaza let her go". Vegeta turned supper sayin. "Or you'll what?" Freaza started to squaze Raven. She didn't cry, screem, or try to reach out. But she started to glow a baby blue. "What the?!" after a wile she had tranformed into a dragon. She was the size of a human! She thrashed around trying to get free. She finily bit freaza's tail. When the blood came into her mouth her eyes turned red. she bit down harder and sucked the blood rom his tail. "Aaaaa! get of you thing!". He wiped his tail and she was off. She flew for a cople feet before she hit sharp peace of wood Vegeta got her and set her down. As soon as she hit the ground she got up and ran back at Freaza her eyes a darker red. He screemed as he felt her sharp fangs sink into his skin again. She sucked all the blood from his vains. He fell down dead. Her eyes turned blue again as she turned around to her family. All the wemon hid behind Goku, Trunks, and Gohan. Vegeta just stood there. She started to walk on all fours to him. Bulma tried toget to him but goku held her back and told her he could fight for himself. When she got to him she looked into his eyes. "You rember me don't you Raven?". Raven looked into her fathers eyes for a wile. She put her head under his hand like a cat wanting to be peted. He rubed her head and she started to pur. 'ya she's sayin' he thought to himself. she layed down. When she did she turned a bright blue. When the light was gine she was a baby again. he picked her up and held her. They all ran to him."Vegeta is she ok?!". "Ya she's fine". When he tried to hand her over to Bulma her hands held tight to his shirt. Like if she let go she would die. "Awww look at that. She wants you to hold her daddy" Bre cooed. They all smiled at Raven like she was a dare devil to do that."Well I better go to sleep. Vegeta can you put Raven to bed?". Vegeta looked at her and back at Bulma. His eyes had that loving look in them. "Ya...". "Thanks". "We better get going to mom.". "Ok Goku are you going to stay here for the night or are you going to 'sleep over' tonight?" I'll Be back home in a wile Chi-chi". He gave her a quick kiss before they left. "We're going to bed to dad". "Ok". "Night Goku!". "Sweet dreams guys!". After everyone but Goku and Vegeta were gone they started to talk about Raven. "If Freaza come after her something must be wrong.". "Ya your right.". "Are you going to train her when she's older?". "I've been thinking about that". "And....?". "We all should train her. The weakest ones first then up yo me." Goku thought for a minte. "Ya that would be good". When will she start?". "When she turns four". "Thats a little young. Yunger then Trunks or Goten started". "This is the order we will go in. Pan, Goten, Trunks,Gohan,Picclo, Ubb, you. then me.". "Got it I'll tell eveyone but Trunks. But why do you go before me? Were equale?" It might be to much for her if we train her at the same time.". "Good point". Well I better get going." See you around Vegeta!". After Goku left Vegeta looked at his little girl. "I'll make sure your ready for life Raven. Even if it means giving my life to make sure". He took her to her room and was about to set her down when he felt something twist around his wrist. He looked over and there it was. A dragon tail.