Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Raven ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 3
She lay on her bed. She could hear her parints fighting outside in the hall. She wanted to get out of there but a part of her knew her dad was right. Then it was quite. Her father walked in and sat at the end of the bed. "I did not mean to hurt you girl." "I know." "Your mother and I were talking and we thought that maby we should make you scarce tell I think your ready to come back" "Ok I don't mind you taking me somewhere for a wile or how ever. But where are we going to go? I mean the only other place that is.... no you don't mean we're going out in space!" "Yes but it's not just me and you." "Who's coming?" What she wanted to say was WHY they wanted to come. "Goku and his kids brat Pan." It was slinte. "When are we leaving?" "Well we'll leave tomorrow morning at six am." "SIX AM! WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY! THERE IS NO WAY I AM GETING UP AT..." Her dad left the room and shut the door behind him. "Well I know he's not joking. I better pack." She packed tell about 12:30. Then went to bed.
she woke up she was in a Space ship. She looked around. "Guess I didn't want to get up when they 'asked' me to" "You guessed right!" She looked around at a young woman. "Hey Pan. I can't belave that Trunks let you come." Her brother and Pan had been dating for a wile. "Ha ha Raven." She walked over to her bed. "So how long did it take for Mom, Gohan, Trunks, and Grampa to build this?" "Well only tell about 6 hours. It's really cool! It has two rooms, bathrooms for each room, a living room, a really big frege, a grative room, a regeral treaning room sayin style, and a living room that gets chanles for other placesc and from eath!" Raven was stunid. "They did this all last night?!" Before the girls could talk futher they herd a nock at the door. "Raven! Pan! Time to eat!" Goku yelled threw the door. "Ok we will be there in a mintue!" "Your grandpa can cook?" "Ya! He learned wile he was dead. So did your dad"Raven didn't want to think about her father dead. "Hey you might want to change into your everyday close." "Ok" Pan left the room to go help the guys set thte table. Raven put on a a black shirt that went to about a little above her belley butten. She put on some black paints that hung on her hips with a china dragon running up the sides. She walked out to join her Dad and mentors. After they were done eating they trained. After the samething every day Pan turned Super Sayin 4. Vegeta and Goku bouth turned supper sayin 5's. Raven masterd turning into full dragon mode and the falling over thing. But they all got tired of training even Goku and Vegeta. "This is driving me nuts the samething every day!" Raven could not take it eney more. "I need to do something besides eat and train! At that time Pan turned on the T.V. and there was a comshurl on about a turment for teens. Ravens eyes lit up. "Oh can I do that! Come on guys please I want to test my skills!" Raven lied. Her brain just wanted to get out of their space ship. "Well I don't think so Raven." Raven was about to die in there."WHY NOT!" "Girl we have anoher mission on planit Kakoke." Raven calmed downa little."When will we get there?" Vegeta left the room to train." Well it depends." "On what?" Raven was geting the feeling that this so called 'mission' involved her. "Well goku and Vegeta are the strongest here you know." "Ya so?" Goku answerd this time."Well we thought you might want to get a pet there." Raven just staired at Goku."I want to go to fight right now! I'm going nuts on this spaceship. I need more room to fight!" Raven somped out of the room. "Well what do we do know grampa?" "Well we let her father handle it." Goku and Pan looked at eachother.
was in the grative room traing. Calling everyone names.(hey thats how she take out he anger) When the grative went down. It took her a few mintues to agust to it. Them she stomped to the door. She pulled as hard as she could. "WHY WON"T THE DOOR OPEN!" She yelled in rage. She felt a cold chi behind her. She turned around fast. "Well well well we meat again." "What do you want koa?!" "Only you my love." "What ever you want I don't care I am not in the mood to talk to you! Oh and by the way I can controll the 'iner-dragon' so try what ever you want to on me! IT WON"T WORK!" Koa was stuned at her outburst. She smerked. Then she felt a the door open behind her. She felt the chi it was her father. "GIRL WHAT DID YOU D... WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!" "Dad meat the guy that tried to kill me. Koa" She smerked. "This is my over pretive dad." He looked scared. Vegeta's staired at him. "Vegeta we don't have very much food!" Goku wined. He also stoped dead in his tracks. Raven was about to burst out laghing."Goku this is Koa! Koa this is the Supper Sayin with, and I know he doesn't look like he has one, a really bad temper. "Annnd lets see 5 4 3 2 1" Just then Pan walked in "Guys whats taking so long?" She also stoped dead in her tracks. "This is Pan. She's like dad only change dad into sister." Raven walked up to Koa. "So you see I have family and friends every where that are just DYING to kill you for what you did" "You think this is over love? Ha I have friends that would give eneything to kill your 'family' " I'm guessing that they how should I put this LOST TO LOWLY MONKEYS!" With a blink of an eye he was gone. Pan ran up to her. "Good job Raven! Thats girl power!" Then she gave her a high five.
coble days later everyone was lounging around. Man even Vegeta was geting bored. Raven desied to get her dads vote to get the hell of the ship! He was training when she walked in. He had gotten used to them walking in. He stoped what he was doing. "What do you want girl." "Ok let me put it this way. I WANT TO GET OFF THIS SHIP!" He crenged. "Ok ok well stop!" "OH YA! I rule!" "But! "What do you mean but!" "I mean after we're done then I am going to train you tell you want to die" "Ok ok I will but there is a but for you to! You can only train me for one hour a day." "Ten.'' "Five and thats it!" "Ok Five." "HA IA WIN AGAIN! If you fight like you augru then I should have no troble at all!" "Feh. Has eneyone told you that you take after your Mother?" "Nope they all say I take after you in everything but looks!"