Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma and Akane - A Saiyan Story ❯ Opening Up to New Possibilities ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma and Akane - A Saiyan Story
A Ranma/DBZ/AMG Crossover Fan Fiction
By Michael Ivins
 
I don't own Ranma, DBZ or AMG. I wish I did.
 
This takes place before the start of either anime or manga for Ranma and DBZ before the destruction of planet Vegeta. To be truthful you won't see any of the DBZ cast, I just want to make Ranma and Akane both Saiyans. The characters will speak of the DBZ anime and Manga. As to where this falls in the timeline of AMG, you can pick your own time.
 
Chapter 7
Opening Up to New Possibilities
 
The next morning the family sat down to breakfast. Soun was getting ready to teach classes in the dojo, Kasumi would be headed off to college. Yoshi would be going to elementary school and the remaining teens would go to Furinkan.
 
Nabiki left early. She was active in many school activities and needed to talk to a committee she was a member of.
 
Ranma, Akane and Ukyo walked together. The older Saotome teen noticed her brother holding hands with Akane and the way the two of them whispered to each other. She put two and two together and asked, “Did you two do something in the dreamscape after I left?”
 
Ranma and Akane exchanged a glance and the girl blushed. Ranma told her, “She'll make a pest of herself until she worms it out of one of us.” He turned to his sister and said, “Yeah, we had sex in the dreamscape. I was male in the dream.”
 
“Wow!” Ukyo exclaimed. “That beats fantasy sex I had with Goku in the dreamscape.”
 
At her brother's expression, Ukyo shrugged and said, “What? A girl has needs, you know. The dreamscape provides a harmless way to satisfy them.”
The boy said, “I think that is more information than I wanted to know about my sister.”
 
“Humph!” Ukyo fired back, “Don't even try to pretend you haven't been using the dreamscape to bang that Ayanami Rei from NGE. I don't know what you see in that frigid bitch.”
 
Ranma shrugged. “There is a certain appeal in warming the cold heart.”
 
Akane was feeling slightly alarmed. “Wait a minute. Are you saying you have been having sex with fantasy lovers in the dreamscape?”
 
They both looked at her with confused expressions as if they couldn't understand why she was making a big deal of it. Ranma told her, “We've been doing that since we were twelve when we first learned to use the dreamscape. Besides being goddess of the past, Urd also claims to be a cupid of love, so she encouraged us to use the `scape to live out our sexual fantasies. She said it was healthier than repressing those urges and getting uptight and frustrated.”
 
“Oh!” Ukyo sounded amused. “Remember last year when Urd found out you'd been fantasizing about sex with her? I thought she was going to jump your bones right then. The sexual vibes coming from her were so strong.”
 
Ranma scratched the back of his neck. “Yeah, that was confusing. She was giving off all the signals that she wanted to but she didn't act on it. She said that she was my teacher and it wouldn't be appropriate to get into a sexual relationship with me. She sounded really sad about it too.”
 
Ukyo could see that Akane was struggling to grasp this. “Look, fantasy sex doesn't mean anything. It's no more significant than you seeing a handsome guy in a magazine and imagining yourself kissing him. The dreamscape lets you have the full experience. But what happened between you and Ranma was different. That may not have been your physical body there, but your real spirit was there. It means as much as if the two had physically gotten into a bed together. The only real difference is that you can't get pregnant that way.”
 
This speech somewhat mollified the young Tendo girl. She'd hate to think that what happened in the dreamscape had no meaning for Ranma. It felt completely real to her and was the first time she'd ever had sex with a boy. She perked up at the thought that it wouldn't be the last time.
 
When they were a few blocks from the school Ranma leapt into the air in a spectacular flip. He was avoiding water flung by an elderly lady who appeared to be using a ladle to wet down the sidewalk in front of her house. Ranma directed a glare in the old woman's direction but she seemed oblivious to the people passing by.
 
Ranma shook his head and in his mind labeled this location as a possible future hazard. He would have to be careful of this place in the future. Maybe, after Akane learned to fly, they could all just fly to school.
 
When they got to the school gates Ranma could see a gathering of boys in sports uniforms. Some held baseball bats, one held a hockey stick, two held wooden practice swords. In all he counted forty boys. His quick assessment of their power levels put them in the “no risk” category as far as being fighters. Few of the boys had more than average strength and none of them looked they had any fighting skill.
 
Akane stalked purposefully forward with Ranma at her side. As the boys started to charge forward, Akane held up her arms and shouted, “STOP!”
 
This was different. The boys stopped and started to mill around. They were not sure how to deal with this departure from the routine.
 
Speaking loudly, Akane told the boys, “I have an announcement to make. I now have a boyfriend!”
 
To make sure they knew who she was talking about she grabbed Ranma's arm. She said, “From now on if you want to date with me you must first defeat Saotome Ranma before you can even try to fight me.”
 
The crowd of boys looked at the guy Akane was holding onto. They noted the height, the build and the confident stance. He looked like he would be a formidable foe. Still, nobody was unbeatable and there were forty of them and only one boyfriend.
 
Ranma surveyed the bunch of pathetic losers and smirked as he cracked his knuckles. This wouldn't even be a good warm up.
 
Akane let go of his arm and stepped back. When she was clear the boys took that as their signal to charge forward. Ranma noted that Akane had been correct in her assessment of the group. In their charge there was no evidence of planning or cooperation between the members of the group.
 
In a sudden blur of movement, Ranma seemed to disappear. In less time than it takes to describe it, Ranma had moved through the unruly mob of boys and stood on the far side of the group. While the rest of the student body watched, the boys of the `horde' seemed to stand frozen for a moment before they slumped to the ground in boneless heaps.
 
Ranma had been planning to give instructions that the boys be taken to the nurse, where they would wake up two hours later when a voice called out, “HOLD, varlet! Who are you that claims to be companion to fierce tigress, Tendo Akane.”
 
Looking over to one side Ranma saw a tall, brown haired boy stepping out from behind a tree. The boy was wearing a kendo uniform and brandishing a bokken, a wooden practice sword.
 
Ranma opened his mouth to speak but the other boy interrupted, “But shouldn't one give one's own name first? Fine! That I shall.”
 
The boy struck a pose that was probably intended to look heroic. “I am the rising star of the high school fencing world. The heavens tremble at the sound of my voice, my foes cower at the mention of my name. I am the Blue Thunder of Furinkan High School. I am Kuno Tatewaki, age 17.” At the mention of the name Blue Thunder there was a crash of thunder in the distance.
 
Ranma looked up and noticed the sky was overcast and looked like it was threatening rain. “Better wrap this up quickly,” he thought. “I am Saotome Ranma, heir to the Anything Goes school of martial arts and I accept your challenge.”
 
The kendo champion moved forward in what was meant to be blindingly fast rush. Before the Kuno could even close with the pigtailed boy, Ranma had whipped to the side and moved almost too fast to see. The next thing Kuno was aware of, he was standing past where Saotome had been and his bokken was missing from his hands.
 
The kendoist turned and found his foe behind him holding his bokken in his hand. Saotome seemed to be looking over the blade as if inspecting it. Apparently he didn't like what he saw.
 
Ranma looked up from his inspection of the wooden blade and said, “It's a nice piece of wood - good grain, well shaped and oiled with care. I'm sure a lot of fine craftsmanship went into its making. Yes, a fine example of the woodcarver's art. It's pretty pathetic weapon, though.” He tossed the wooden blade aside.
 
Kuno pulled a second bokken from his clothing. “Did you think to find me unprepared? It was foolish of you to discard a weapon.”
 
"You call that a sword?" The pigtailed boy held out his hand, palm up. A sphere of light appeared in that hand. Then the ball became oval then elongated into a sword of light. Ranma gripped the hilt of the blade and said, “Now this is a sword.”
 
“Your tricks don't frighten me,” the kendoist insisted. “I strike!”
 
The light sword moved too quickly to see more than afterimages. A moment later Kuno was holding the sump of a bokken and cleanly sheared off bits of wooden blade lay on the ground.
 
Kuno became aware of the tip of a glowing blade barely centimeters from his face. He could feel a slight heat radiating from the blade and could hear soft hum of sound. He held very still.
 
Ranma spoke in a tone that sent chills down the spines of the people listening. “I trust I have your attention now. I advise you to seek female companionship from someone other than Tendo Akane. She is my girlfriend now and she is not interested in you.”
 
Akane loudly proclaimed, “I never was interested in you Kuno.”
 
“You heard the lady,” Ranma said. “Leave her alone. This is your first warning. Be grateful that only your bokken was destroyed. It could have been worse.”
 
Ranma turned and took Akane's arm and walked toward the school. Behind him Kuno retrieved the bokken Ranma had tossed aside. He shouted, “Do not you turn your back on me! The fair Tendo Akane shall be mine!”
 
There was another blur and Kuno was on the ground, unconscious. His bokken was broken into little pieces. Ranna shook his head and said, “Some people need more convincing than others." He turned and spoke to the assembled students, "All of these people should wake up in two hours. They will each have a nasty headache. For anyone who cares you should tell them that the next time they attack Akane or me they will feel a lot more pain right away. They got off easy this time.”
 
Ranma and Akane rushed into the building. They had just barely gotten into the door when the first rain drops fell. Ranma looked out the door and commented, “It would have been embarrassing to go girl in the middle of that. Maybe sleeping as a girl helped me out.”
 
Akane headed to class and Ranma and Ukyo to the office. There the Saotome siblings filled out the paperwork for registration. Then both took placement tests. Thanks to the dream learning they'd been given during their travels they were not only up to their grade level in their education, they were a little in advance.
 
They did well enough they were soon in class, standing at the front of the same homeroom as Akane. The teacher announced, “Class, we have two new students. Both are martial artists who recently returned from China. Let's all give them a big `Nihao' welcome.”
 
The class chorused “Nihao.” Ranma told them, “Hi, I'm Saotome Ranma of the Saotome School of Anything Goes Martial arts. I glad for a chance to go to a real school again.”
 
The brunette bowed and said, “I'm Saotome Ukyo from the same school of martial arts as Ranma. As you probably guessed from the name, he's my brother. His family was nice enough to adopt me after my father died.”
 
The teacher nodded. “Very well. Ranma you can sit in the desk next to Akane and Ukyo, you may sit in the desk behind your brother.”
 
During the following class several notes were passed to Ranma and most of them seemed to be from girls. He sighed as he read them. He'd already found his girl.
 
When they went to lunch Ranma, Akane and Ukyo found a tree to sit by. Fortunately the rain had stopped by that time. Urd had foreseen the phenomenon of Saiyan appetites and had provided magic bento boxes. These boxes were designed on the principal of being bigger inside than outside. It allowed the youngsters to carry lunch boxes that looked the same as what the rest of the kids in school had, but could hold ten times as much food.
 
Their peaceful and pleasant meal was interrupted by a male voice, shouting, “Saotome! You foul sorcerer, what manner of vile enchantment have you cast on the fair Tendo Akane that you would make her deny her true affections for me?”
 
Before Ranma could respond to the question, Kuno strode up and for the first time took notice of Ukyo. He bowed and asked, “Who is this lovely young lady who is in the company of such a low-born peasant as Saotome.”
 
A scowl settled on Ukyo's features as she answered, “I'm Saotome Ukyo and that low-born peasant you call a foul sorcerer is my brother. He's a wonderful person and the greatest martial artist in the world. I don't appreciate you bad-mouthing him.”
 
Taking no heed of the warning in Ukyo's words and tone, Kuno said, “That such a creature of beauty and grace could be related to one such as Saotome Ranma is difficult to credit.”
 
The brunette's scowl deepened. Angrily she stated, “If you were thinking about asking me on a date, insulting my brother is the wrong approach to take. After that introduction, I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on earth.”
 
Akane broke in, “I don't know why you think you are so charming. You aren't. You should know that whole `you must defeat her to date her' was one of the stupidest ideas you ever had. Like Ucchan said, I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on earth. The same goes for all of those boys who have been attacking me in the mornings. Them trying to beat me is like a written guarantee that I won't want to date any of them.”
 
The boy shook his head and pulled out another bokken. He charged forward and shouted, “I will free both lovely ladies of the foul magic that Saotome has used to enslave their minds.”
 
Shortly the bokken was broken into little pieces and Kuno was lying on the ground. Weakly he said, “I fight… on…” then fell unconscious. Ranma idly wondered how many of the wooden practice swords the boy had available. As the captain of the kendo club, probably a lot.
 
Just then the bell ran to end the lunch period. Ranma picked up Kuno and said, “You go ahead. I'm going to drop him off in the nurse's office then catch up with you." As he was dropping off his burden he told the nurse, “I'm sorry about this, but this guy just doesn't seem to get the message.”
The nurse smiled at the handsome young man and told him, “That's alright. Kuno is a regular here. We usually see him at least once a day after the morning fights.”
 
Now curious, Ranma asked, “Why is something like that allowed?”
 
Sighing, the nurse explained, “The boy's father is the headmaster of the school and owns the building as well. Their family is quite wealthy. Young master Kuno is allowed to do things that would get others expelled or even jailed.”
 
The nurse signed again. “I sometimes wonder if always getting his own way is really good for Kuno-San's social skills or sanity for that matter. His approach to dating is a prime example.”
 
Nodding, Ranma said, “Yeah, I saw. Akane's my girlfriend.”
 
“Akane finally found someone? Good for her! And such a handsome young man. She's definitely a lucky girl." Ranma blushed slightly at the compliment.
 
The nurse gave him an excuse slip for being late so he wouldn't have to stand in the hall. He hurried back to class.
 
One would think that Ranma would find gym class his favorite. For this Ranma, that was not the case. Ranma had to exert iron self control to not show off his Saiyan abilities. It was incredibly frustrating because he knew that if he really tried, he could win every time, score every goal he wanted.
 
He found out that Akane was in a similar situation. She had been concealing the true scope of her abilities for years. She tried to make her performance in sports look just a little better than the average, but not enough better to be remarkable.
 
Ukyo got an exemption from gym class. The main reason for doing that was to avoid having other girls find out about her tail in the locker room or shower. With all of the training at high gravity, Ukyo was stronger than any other girl her age. Now that she was a Saiyan, she was in the same situation as Ranma and Akane.
 
After gym class they went home. Kasumi met them at the door and said, “Ranma, Akane and Ukyo, you have two visitors. The older one is a most unusual woman. She said I reminded her of her sister Beldandy.”
 
Ranma and Ukyo exchanged a glance. Turning back to the eldest Tendo sister, Ranma told her, “Kasumi, being compared to Beldandy is a very good thing. Is the other person a black haired girl who looks about 12 or 13? She might be wearing a mallet that's about the same size as a croquet mallet on her back.”
 
Kasumi blinked at them for a moment then said, “Yes, that's what the younger girl looks like.”
 
The Saotome siblings went inside to find the two people setting in the living room sipping tea and eating cookies. Both goddesses looked up and Urd smiled at her protégés. Skuld stood up and rushed over to give Ranma a hug. When she had finished with that she hugged Ukyo.
 
When she finished hugging the Saotome siblings, the young girl directed a venomous glare at Akane. “You're Akane, right?. Ranma was going to be my boyfriend. You took him away from me.”
 
Ranma and Akane exchanged a look. The boy went up to the girl and, resting a hand on her shoulder, said, “Skuld, you never told me you felt that way about me. I thought you looked at me like a big brother. My father said Akane and me were promised to each other from before we came to earth. When we met yesterday, she and I hit it off right away. I think we're well on the way to being in love with each other.”
 
The young-looking girl came up to Akane and with a solemn demeanor. “I guess It's my own fault I didn't tell Ra-chan how I felt. Now that I see you in person, I can tell you're really pretty as well as smart and strong. I'll step aside for now.”
 
The young girl's manner turned fierce, “I'm going to make you a promise. If you ever hurt him, I will make you wish you'd never heard the name of Skuld, Norn Goddess of the Future. I will cause Divine Retribution to rain down on you so bad you won't recover from it for week.”
 
Urd shook her head. “Come on, Squirt. That's enough of that. You're supposed to work with Akane and the others.”
 
Annoyed at being called “squirt” but not angry enough to call her sister on it, she turned to Ranma and said, “The old woman here said you guys are putting together a superhero team and need a computer person who is also an inventor, right?”
 
Ranma nodded. “Yep. You're probably the smartest person I know. You should do great in the job.”
 
Urd said, “Ranma, you might not be happy with what I have to tell you. The team is supposed to be an all-girl team. I have this from Kami-Sama Himself. When you go out to fight evil you will have to be in your female form.”
 
Ranma let out a sigh. “Somehow I figured it would be something like that. Getting the curse wouldn't make much sense otherwise.”
 
The platinum blonde goddess suggested, “Let's take this into the XDTR. We can discuss this in private there.”
 
Ranma would have liked to go to the dojo for that, but Soun was teaching a class there. They adjourned to Ranma's room and he put the dimensional door on the wall. Shortly they were in the open space. Comfortable couches materialized and everybody sat down.
 
The bronzed goddess said, “The group is to be called the Z Girls or Z Ladies. You'll be able to get away with using that name because each of you will use a name that begins with Z when you go out to fight evil. Ranma, you will be Zoe, the leader. Akane you will be Zula and Ukyo will be Zeta. Skuld will be Zenobia. If it helps, try to think of these like code names. I'm told that there will be two more fighters joining the team later and there is the possibility of another as well.”
 
The goddess continued, “A problem exists for Ranma and Ukyo, our Saiyans with tails. To address this and other concerns, Skuld… Zenobia has created multi-funciton rings.”
 
Skuld's manner became serious. From stuff space she pulled two rings. She gave one each to Ranma and Ukyo. The rings were simple silvery metal bands with symbols engraved on them. She explained, “For the two of you the primary function of the ring is a passive effect. By that I mean it is always working, you never have to turn it on or off. When wearing those rings you will be able to look at a full moon and not `go ape.'”
 
She directed, “If you look on the ring you will see engraved there a symbol of a crescent moon. I know the problem is with a full moon, but the crescent is more instantly recognizable.”
 
“For Zoe, our leader, you also have a symbol of a padlock engraved on the ring.” The young goddess explained, “We are not going to call your transformation magic a curse. It was pointed out to me that whether something like that is a curse or a blessing, depends on how you deal with it. When Zoe is in her female form, she can issue a mental command to the ring and she will be locked. When locked, hot water won't change her to a boy.”
 
She handed another ring to Akane. “There is a symbol you probably won't recognize, but it is intended to be a clothing hanger. The same symbol is on all three rings. This is to indicate that the ring will function to swap out clothes you are wearing for an outfit you are carrying in stuff space. It is a short range teleportation effect.”
 
Ranma looked thoughtful. “Since I'm the only one on the team who transforms, but you are giving everyone the clothing swap I'm wondering if there are costumes... or would that be uniforms?”
 
“Uniforms,” agreed the young goddess with a nod. “You will each have a one-piece body suit made of armor cloth. I didn't invent it, but it's still pretty neat. To the person wearing it, the suit will feel a little like spandex, clinging and a little stretchy. To anyone else to poke at it, the suit will feel like a super-rigid composite plastic armor material. For right now the suits are a form-fitting outfit of dark blue with boots and a mask. Your hero name will show just above your left breast in white.”
 
She said, “That outfit is to start out with and is close to the outfit worn by Vegeta in the Dragonball Z anime. You may want to discuss among yourself other options. You could personalize or customize your uniforms. The non-negotiable parts of that is that the suit will be a full coverage suit leaving only hands and part of your face bare. There will be an opening at the back of the mask to let your hair out. You can change the colors of parts of the battle suit or wear things over it as an accent.”
 
Akane asked, “What do you mean `wear over it?'”
 
The young goddess clarified. “The suits hug every curve. You might feel like the outfit is not the most modest. If you want you could add a skirt or other pieces like a bikini top or even a one piece bathing suit to give an illusion of greater coverage.”
 
Akane nodded and said, “I'd have to see the outfit before I could judge.”
 
Skuld nodded. “That's fine. If you don't like the color, let me know and we can change it. To at least stay close to the idea that it is a uniform, be sure that you all agree on a color for the basic suit.”
 
At that moment a mannequin materialized as the couches had. On the dummy there was one of the suits. As described it was very form-fitting. Ranma studied the outfit and said, "I guess that will do for a start. We'll have to have some talks about it for later."
 
In a thoughtful tone Ranma remarked, “You mentioned something about other members of the team. What can you tell us about them?”
 
Urd took that one. “Yes, two more people will be showing up in the next few weeks. The two remaining people are not Saiyans, like you three. One of them will be a strong fighter for a normal human, while other will have a really strong Jusenkyo alternate form. I will be providing G-bracers for both when they get here so you can train them.”
 
The boy rubbed his hands together in satisfaction. He looked forward to training people. Whether training himself or training others, Ranma always worked hard.
 
“On another matter,” Urd said, “In a couple of months some activity will start in Juuban. For that we can help and support, but they are going to be getting their own hero team there soon. If you interfere too much at the beginning that team might never get a good start, so you must let them fight their own battles.”
 
Ukyo asked, “Can we at least go and introduce ourselves? You know as a sort of professional courtesy?”
 
The goddess smiled. “I see no problem with that. One thing you will have to understand about the group in Juuban, is that they are fourteen year old schoolgirls. When they transform into their fighting form they will get a boost of strength and gain magic attacks. However, none of them will come anywhere close to the raw physical power of a Saiyan. They will also lack the martial arts training you three have received.”
 
Ranma frowned at that. Urd went on, “These girls are the reincarnation of warriors from an ancient magic kingdom that used to include colonies on all of the planets. They will have some skills that will carry over from their past lives, but by the standards of the martial artists in this room, these girls will be clumsy, weak and unskilled. You must not tease them about this. If they ask you to train them, you may do so. You may also offer to give them training but you must say that it is to improve their skills. You are never to call them pathetic even if they appear that way to you.”
 
The boy nodded. “Got it! We can say they have room for improvement, we just don't say how much room.”
 
The platinum blonde goddess nodded. “Yes, you have the idea. I get the feeling you will make a good sensei. The important news to take away from this meeting today is for Ranma and Ukyo. You can tell your parents that they don't have to cut off your tails. Looking at the full moon won't transform you while you wear the rings.”
 
She stood up and said, “I'm going to adjourn the meeting for now. Ukyo and Skuld please give me a moment alone with Ranma and Akane.”
 
As the two girls left, Urd waited until the door closed behind them. When she was sure of privacy, she said, “I trust you are aware that I knew what went on in the dreamscape because I was the one who set it up that time.”
 
Ranma blushed a little. “I sort of figured that you'd know.”
 
Urd smiled broadly. “You're not in trouble. The two of you were promised to each other by your parents on Vegeta-Se. What you did in the dreamscape is expected. It is just as well you chose that for your first time, because there is no chance of Akane getting pregnant. I overheard you talking about what you were planning for tonight. I'm glad to see that you are being open minded about his transformation.”
 
Akane laughed. “Ranma's gorgeous as a girl. He's a hunk as a boy. By being engaged to him… her… whatever, I get the best of both worlds.”
 
Urd nodded. “I'm bi myself, so I can agree with you. I have just a couple pieces of advice. If you two plan to be engaging in sex a lot during your relationship, you should be careful. For those times when you engage in heterosexual intercourse you should either do it in the dreamscape as you did before or make sure you use protection. You don't want Akane to become pregnant yet.”
 
The goddess said, “I say that because the two of you are young and will be having hero work before too much longer. Saiyan women are different from humans in that pregnancy doesn't inconvenience them as much as it does humans. It is still considered a bad idea to go into battle while pregnant.”
 
The goddess then produced a shopping bag seemingly out of nowhere. “If you are looking to be adventurous in your sex life here is another option to consider. As Ranma has told you and you have seen, he was knocked into a spring of magic water that now gives him the ability to change into a beautiful woman. There also exists a magic water that will allow a woman to change into a man. Akane, have you ever wondered what it feels like for a man?”
 
The black haired girl blushed but admitted, “Yeah, I did wonder. That doesn't mean I want to be permanently stuck changing back and forth from girl to guy.”
 
Grinning, Urd patted the bag and told her, “That's the beauty of this stuff. There is a temporary version of the magic. In this bag there are packets that contain a powder that, when mixed with water, will let you experience a gender changing magic for a single day. You could try it and see if you like it. If you do decide you like it you can look into something more permanent.”
 
Ranma shook his head. “I can tell what is going through your mind. You are thinking that a guy who changes into a girl and a girl who changes in a guy would make the ideal couple.”
 
The goddess laughed. “You would have to admit there would be a certain… symmetry to such a relationship.”
 
The two teens exchanged a look. After a moment Akane shrugged. “I'm willing to try it if Ranma is. But we're not doing it tonight. We already have tonight planned.”
 
The pigtailed boy held out his hand and the goddess gave him the bag. He told her, “Some night later in the week, we'll try this. If we don't like it, we'll give you back the rest of the packets.”
 
“That's all I ask.”
 
As they got up and started to leave, Akane said, “You'd better stash that in your room. My sister Nabiki is really nosey and would probably snoop in my room. I don't know what she would make of it if she found this stuff.”
Ranma nodded. He took the bag and they exited the training room. They were careful that no one saw them leaving the XDTR. Ranma went to his room and stashed the bag.
 
Ukyo looked with amusement at her brother. She knew something was up, but didn't know for sure exactly what. She had a pretty good idea that it had something to do with sex because Akane had warned that she would be missing from her room for a while tonight.
 
It was nice that her brother had found someone. Now she just needed to find someone for herself. She thought to herself that Ryoga was something of a hunk. It was too bad he got lost all of the time.
 
Author's Note: I usually ask this on all of my stories but so far no one has responded. If anyone feels sufficiently inspired by this story that they want to create fan art there is one image I would love to see. That would be female Ranma in Super Saiyan form floating over the pool of Nyaniichuan with Ukyo floating beside her and Genma panda in the picture with an expression of terror on his face. Besides that I'd like to see any fan art anyone wishes to create based on any of my stories.
 
I've dropped some hints and done some foreshadowing. In this story the Senshi will be making an appearance later but they haven't Awakened yet at this point. Having Urd as a teacher has left Ranma and Ukyo a little more open minded about sex. Having a step-mother to teach her has helped Akane in that regard as well.