Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ wild saiya-jin ❯ Radits cometh ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Wild Saiya-jin

I do not own these characters

"Speech"

(Thoughts)

*Sounds*

Chapter 1 Radits cometh

"Gohan, what are you doing up there." Gina asked her brother who was stuck in a tree. 5 years have passed sense Ranma was reborn as Gina and she found out that she was stronger than before. While she climbed to the branch she noticed her father in this world coming on the flying nimbus, "Hi dad, what are you doing here." Gina asked on the branch next to Gohan. Goku answered the question, "Well I was going to take you to meet my friends." He said. Gina nodded, "Alright, let's go Gohan, let's go meet them." Gina said happily dragging Gohan onto the cloud.

@@@@@@

"When is Goku getting here, I'm getting tired of waiting." Krillin said. "Oh pipe down Krillin." A voice said behind him. Krillin turned around to see Bulma. Just then they heard oolong speak, "Look there's Goku." He shouted pointing up. Everybody looked up to see the flying nimbus landing. When Goku landed everybody saw that he had two kids with him, "Hey Goku, who are the kids?" Krillin asked his friend. Goku smiled, "They'er my kids." Everybody looked suprised, "Whaaat?!?!" They shouted shocked. Gina raised an eyebrow, "They took that well, didn't they dad?" Goku nodded dumbly. Bulma then noticed something, "They have tails just like you did Goku." Goku nodded. Gina rolled her eyes, (This is going to be boring.) She thought to herself.

@@@@@@

Gina suddenly thought she felt a huge power. When she looked towards her dad she saw he too felt it. Krillin looked at his best friend worridly, "Umm Goku, what's wrong?" Goku was still looking in the direction, "I feel a huge power comming this way, and it's not Piccolo." Just then the figure landed on the island, "Kakaratto." He said to Goku. Goku was confused, "Who's Kakaratto?" The figure narrowed his eyes, "You don't remember. Did you forget?" He growled as a tail swished behind him. Bulma saw the tail, "You have a tail!"

@@@@@@

While all this was going on, Gina and Gohan were standing a few feet away, "Who is he?" Gohan asked his sister. Gina just shrugged, (Hmm, this guy feels like trouble. Better keep my eye on him. WHAAAT? Dad's brother? Woah.) Were Gina's thoughts. It was that time when Radits hit Krillin that she moved towards him, "I don't think you were invited here. I'd leave if I were you." Gina said to the long haired saiya-jin. Radits looked at Gina and glanced at Gohan, "Are you two Kakarotto's children?" Gina raised an eyebrow, "You mean Goku. Man you're a grownup, and you're supposed to be smart, but I suppose you have more hair than brain." After hearing that Radits became angry, "You little bitch." Radits said as he was about to punch her, "Stop." Goku said jumping at Radits. Radits punched him in the stomach and sent him crashing into the sand by the water. Gohan ran over to him, "Daddy!!" He shouted before Radits picked him up, "You're comming with me." He said before he was hit in the back of the head, "Put my brother down!" Gina said before she was picked up by her tail, "If you want to see you're kids again Kakarotto, Kill 100 humans by tomorrow, or you won't see them again." He said taking off with Gina yapping to put her and Gohan down.

@@@@@@

"YOU better let us out of here you long haired freak." Gina yelled in the space capsule. While Gina was yapping Gohan was crying, "What's wrong bro?" She asked her brother. Gohan sniffed, "I'm scared." Gina nodded at that, "Don't worry Gohan, dad'll save us." (Dang, I don't have much room to break out of here.) Gina thought as she suddenly felt two power levels fighting Radits. The next thing she heard was Goku screaming in pain. Shit was going to talk to Gohan when she noticed he was getting extreamly angry, and more powerful, (Crap!) She thought before Gohan busted out, "Well, that's one way to get out." She said as she followed her brother. When she got on the ledge she saw Gohan fly at Radits and almost toppled him. Deciding to add insult to injury, Gina did a flying kick and hit him in the face. Radits glared at her and the unconcious Gohan, "That's it, you're uncle Radits is going to kill you for that." He said as he stalked towards the two. Just then he was grabbed from behind by Goku, "Do it now Piccolo!!" Goku said as Piccolo used his attack and killed both Radits and Goku in the process. Gina just stared, (Umm, what the heck.) was her thought before she looked up to see a plane land, (Oh, now they show up.) she thought angrily. She looked over to see Piccolo regenerate his arm, "I'm taking the kids." He said to the group. Krillin shot him a glare, "You'll probably gobble them up!" Piccolo shot him a look, "I want train them for the arrival of the saiya-jins." Gina walked towards him, "I believe him." She said to the others. Piccolo nodded and grabbed grabbed her and Gohan and flew away.

@@@@@@

When they got to the area Gina witnessed the sight of Gohan blowing up a mountain and making a trail about a mile long. Gina turned to Piccolo, "So what is the first lesson?" Piccolo looked at her, "Surrvival training." She nodded, "Okay, see you two later." She said running off. Piccolo just sweatdropped, (That was strange.) he thought, but shrugged.

@@@@@@

"Okay, first I need to find shelter." Gina said as she looked for some shelter. She soon came acrossed a cave, "Hmm, this'll do." She said walking in. What she failed to notice was a sign written in ancient writting. 'Warning, those who enter will be thrown acrossed world, and if you survive you will be brought back.'

@@@@@@

The first thing Gina noticed when she regained conciuosness was that she was in complete darkness with the exception of several portals. She decided to fly to the nearest one. When she got through she noticed she was in a forest. She looked around and saw a group of people and decided to ask for help. "Excuse me, but could you guys help me?" Gina asked the group. They turned around, and the orange head spoke, "Sure, by the way, my names Lina Inverse. The greatest sorceress in the universe." Gina sweatdropped, (What have I gotten into?)

@@ Authors notes @@

I have too many ideas