Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arthur: Thanks for the Reviews People!!!!! ^_~ I had a poll for this story and the winner was Serena and Vegeta. Sorry for those who wanted a different couple. I may be writing a story with each of those pairings I had chosen, but not anytime soon. Well I hope you enjoy my new story!

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the characters in this story.




The sky was dark with billions of stars glistening brightly. The moon was high in the sky and helped provide light replacing the sun for several hours. The vast and unused land was beautiful with the grass full and thick as well as it being a healthy shade of dark green.

There many flowers in many colors such as red, blue and green. There were large trees full of leaves. Some had flowers as well as fruit. Many bushes were thick and in many shades of green with berries here and there. Animals surrounded the land such as rabbits and deer. Earth was a very beautiful place indeed.

There was a large lake that shinned underneath e the moon's rays. A young deer stood by this lake. It had it's head down taking some sips from the cool and clean water from which the lake provided. The deer's head suddenly shot up when a rustling sound came from the bushes.

The deer started to swing it's head from side to side looking for any signs of danger. When it was convinced there was no immediate danger, it lowered it's head and began to sip some more water. When the deer heard the rustling again, it stopped it's drinking and started to back away.

The deer suddenly sensed that something was near and dashed off as fast it could. You could hear the hooves of the deer slam down on the grassy land as it ran. Suddenly the deer stopped and looked around wildly.

The deer gave out a horrible sound when it was struck to the ground. The deer tried to get up, but it was wounded on it's front left leg. The deer whimpered pitifully as it saw it's attacker walking quickly towards it. The attacker finished off the deer by slitting it's throat with a sharpened piece of stone.

The attacker picked up the deer and slung it over it's shoulder. The attacker brought the deer to the lake and dropped the deer to the ground. With the same tool that was used to kill the deer was used again to cut open the deer.

The attacker began to clean the deer in the lake. Once that was done the attacker brought the needed materials back to a small and secluded cave. There was a fire burning in the cave that lit up the darkened areas.

The attacker brought the needed material into the gave and dropped it by the fire. With the fresh meat that had been cleaned, the attacker brought the meat to the flames. With this being done the attackers features where shown from the light of the fire.

The attacker was a female, a beautiful female to be exact. The woman had tan colored skin. She had black hair with silver streaks that reached her mid back. She had one blackish blue colored eye and the other was a dark red. The red colored eye had a scar running from above it to a little ways below it.

She had small pouty lips. She had well toned muscles. She wore a deer skin as clothing and had a silver tail wrapped tightly around her waist. The young woman looked up when she her something entering the cave. It was a silver colored wolf with three slashes under it's right eye.

The young woman smiled at the wolf and bid it to come over. The wolf sped it's pace to towards her until he stood next to the young woman. The piece of deer meat the woman had been cooking was cooked fully. She took the meat away from the fire and placed it on the floor for the wolf.

"There ya go Blaze." replied the woman as she patted her companion on head. The wolf licked the young woman on the face in thanks before he began to devour the food placed for him. The young woman turned to the raw deer meet and picked some more up to cook.

Once she had finished the rest of the dear meat she stood to her feet. She went to a corner and unraveled a large bear skin. She went back to the fire and burned it out. She whistled and Blaze stood from his spot and walked towards the young woman.

Blaze laid down on the bear skin. The young woman walked back to the bear skin and then laid down upon it. The young woman rested her head against Blaze and closed her eyes and feel into a deep sleep.

****************************


Deep out in space was a large planet that was iced over. Surprisingly it has life forms on it, but barely. The land was destroyed with no water, trees, animal etc. People who were starving looked like corpses lay languidly on frozen grounds of this planet. They looked as if they would give at any moment.

There was a castle made entirely out of ice. The castle was dark and gloomy. The halls were dark and disturbing. Every know and then you would see a guard walking to and froe from one place to another.

Down in the cellar was a young man chained by his wrists and was shirtless. He had scars across his chest and he was bruised and battered. He gritted his teeth in pain as he felt the whip being brought down against his back yet again.

The young man had blood dripping down his bare back from the whip ripping his flesh as it was repeatedly brought down to strike him. The young man had black spiky hair that stood straight up defying gravity.

He had cold onyx colored eyes that revealed his pain he was desperately trying to hide. The young man had a black tail wrapped around his waist and was tucked into his pants to avoid any blows. The young man grunted as he felt the whip brought down upon him again.

The one who held the whip smiled with malice as he was enjoying the man's pain. The one who held the whip looked like a cross dressing mutant lizard. He had a long tail that whipped around behind him excitedly. This man was known as Lord Frieza. Frieza's eyes lit up a bit as he brought the whip down even harder than before.

"I hope your enjoying this Vegeta." replied Frieza with a taunting smile.

"You should have known better than to talk back to me." replied Frieza as he continued to bring the whip down to Vegeta's exposed back. Frieza frowned when Vegeta hadn't made a comment and stopped the brutal beating.

"Your no fun." grumbled Frieza as he threw the whip aside. Frieza walked towards Vegeta and unclasped his arms from the chains. Vegeta dropped to the floor with a heavy thud. Frieza grinned evilly as he launched several blows to Vegeta's stomach and face with his foot.

Frieza laughed and bent down. Frieze brought out his right hand and grabbed Vegeta's face roughly. Frieza looked Vegeta in the eyes which stared back at him with such hatred.

"You call yourself a prince. You're nothing but a disgusting little monkey ." growled Frieza. Vegeta spat in his face which was mixed with blood. Frieza frown and punched Vegeta square in the face. He dropped his hold on Vegeta and stood up. He wiped his face clean with his forearm.

"Nappa take him to his room, oh and don't feed him. He doesn't deserve it." replied Frieza as he walked away from Vegeta and out of the cellar.


A tall bald headed man with a brown tail walked towards Vegeta and slung him over his shoulder. Nappa walked out of the cellar with the unconscious Vegeta. Nappa walked down the dark and empty halls of the castle until he came towards a door.

Nappa opened the door and walked inside the room. The room was lit with candles as a young tall man with ridiculously long spiky hair that reached his knees sat in a chair at a small table. Nappa looked towards the man and then laid Vegeta down on the bed.

Nappa walked into the bathroom and brought out some warm water and some rags. He set it on a night stand and began to clean Vegeta's wounds. The door was suddenly thrown opened as a young pretty woman rushed into the room. She slammed the door closed and looked towards the three men.

The young woman looked exactly like the woman from Earth. She had long black hair with streaks of silver in it. The only difference was she didn't have the scar across her eyes and both of her eyes were a blackish blue color.

Her silver tail whisked it self behind her brushing against the back of her legs. The woman growled as she crossed her arms over her chest in anger.

"I hate that freakish lizard. If he touches me one more time I'm going to shove his tail up his royal ass." growled the woman as she paced back and forth. The one with the long spiky hair smiled.

"Calm down Sienna, we will be leaving to Earth soon. We will be gone and away from this hell hole." remarked the young man as he cracked his knuckles. Sienna sighed and took a seat with the man at the table.

"I know Radditz, but I can't take this anymore." replied Sienna.

"Don't worry, just have patience." replied Radditz. Sienna looked towards Vegeta and frowned.

"He talked back again didn't he?" asked Sienna as she shook her head from side to side in a scolding manner in Vegeta's direction.

"When will he learn to keep his mouth shut." replied Sienna. Nappa and Radditz smiled slightly.

"Well it is Vegeta after all." replied Nappa as he finished cleaning one of the many wounds on Vegeta's back. Sienna turned towards Radditz and smiled.

"So when will we be leaving?" asked Sienna excitedly. Radditz sighed at her child like manner.

"We will be leaving tomorrow while Frieza is away. We are going to sneak on one of those space pods and head for Earth." replied Radditz. Sienna smiled.

"We all should be going to bed to rest up. We have a big day tomorrow." replied Nappa as he bandaged Vegeta's last wound.

"All right let's get our rest." replied Sienna.


Arthur: Well that's all I can come up with. A LOT longer than my first Chapter ^_^ Please review me!