Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arthur: I hope you enjoy my new story

Disclaimer: Don't own any of the characters in this story




Twenty-two years ago my planet was destroyed, the planet called Vegeta-sai. (Don't now how to spell it) Lord Frieza had destroyed my planet. He has been an enemy of my race for centuries, the race being Saiyains. Frieza had tricked King Vegeta into taking his son, Prince Vegeta to save the planet.

Prince Vegeta was taken, but the planet was not spared. Lord Frieza had destroyed the planet in one blast taking all that was on it. I was very young at the time. My parents had sent me to earth a few days before the attack when a warrior told them by the name of Bardock that Lord Frieza was going to destroy Vegeta-sai.

Bardock was a unique fellow. He was able to see glimpses of the future. Many thought the man was crazy and didn't believe a word he said. Others believed him, which were a few. Bardock had told our King of what was to come from Frieza, but the King had not listened.

Bardock had tried desperately to get the King to listen, but to no avail. Then that day came when Frieza took Prince Vegeta. Lord Frieza had l ifted a finger creating a gigantic energy ball to destroy our planet. When King Vegeta was notified of this attack, he had sent out an army of his strongest warriors. My father and Bardock were being apart of it.

The warriors had given there all to defend their planet but Lord Frieza was too powerful. The destructive energy ball kept growing until Lord Frieza unleashed it. The blast went through the warriors like butter and went to its destination, Vegeta-sai. The energy blast engulfed the planet and caused the planet to explode.

It has been said that Bardock saw a vision before he died. He saw his baby boy Kakarott who he had sent to the Earth as well, kill Frieze. That his son would turn into the legendary Super Saiyan, that all Saiyains tried to accomplish and failed. So our revenge rest on the shoulders of a third class Saiyan.

As I said before I said before I was sent to Earth to avoid the attack of Lord Frieza. I had stayed upon the craft for months. There was a special chemical that kept us asleep during the whole ride. By the time you wake up, you're already a few minutes from where you need to be.

When I had reached Earth, my craft had struck the Earth pretty hard. As soon as I landed on Earth I was alone from then on. I had to fend for myself, learn how to hunt for food at such a young age of three. As you can tell I had survived the struggle of keeping myself alive.

I stayed in the woods. There was a small cave that I called home for twenty-two years. I stayed away from civilization, not wanting to be around humans. Soon that will change as battles, love and ignorant idiots come into play.


Arthur: This is the end for now. It's kind of short I know but please review!