Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Tenshi Ni Narumon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ My Weird Life ❯ My Weird Life (Pilot) ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My Weird Life

A pilot fic by Robster80




Disclaimer; I do not own any of the characters, though I'm just borrowing them for this.



Why the heck did my life suddenly get so weird?!

That's the question on my mind for a while now, ever since I met her. Hikari.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Takeru Takaishi, but my friends call me TK, for short. I'm 15 and in middle school. My folks just moved out of our house and left it to me, so I thought things were going to be cool for me after that.

My main buddies are Daisuke Motomiya and Ken Ichijoji. Well, at least Ken is. Daisuke's usually getting me in trouble with his hobby of taking pictures of the girls swim team, especially with the team captain... Sora Takenouchi.

You see, I sorta have this crush on Sora. I try to ask her out, but... Daisuke shows up and ruins everything, and Sora thinks of me as a pervert. Granted, I bought some pics of her off of Daisuke, but only to get them off his hands. I even burn them when I get home, honest. Sora is my angel, and I'd really like to ask her out.

Well, shortly after my folks left, something really strange happened to me. I was riding my bike to school, like I always do, when I see some discarded clothes lying on the road; girls' clothes. Curious, I followed the trail only to fall into a small ditch and land on top of a brown-haired, naked girl! She even had a halo on her head. I didn't mean to land on her, and I certainly didn't mean to kiss her, but... that's what happened.

The next thing I know, the girl wakes up, looks at me, and then hugs me, calling me her husband. Now, I don't know what you would do if a naked girl you just woke up with a kiss hugged and called you her husband, but I was really freaked out by the whole thing. I tossed the girl her clothes (at least I assumed they were hers), ran for my bike, and took off for school like a bat out of hell.

Once I got there, I thought my troubles were over. Boy was I wrong! Our teacher introduced a new student named Hikari, AND IT WAS THE SAME GIRL I RAN INTO EARLIER. At least this time she was dressed. She took one look at me and then it started all over again, only she was calling me "TK" instead of "husband." I found out later I had dropped my school ID while I was running off in a panic.

After school, I raced to get home, my last sanctuary from the day's craziness. But, it seemed I was in for a BIIIIG surprise. Hikari was there, no surprise. What got me was that my house had been TOTALLY CHANGED! It looked more like some sort of funhouse.

And to top it all off, Hikari's FAMILY was there, moving into my house like it wasn't anybody's business. What's worse was that they were all MONSTERS.

Burter, the father, is like this giant hulking blue alien with red eyes. I mean completely red, no pupils or anything. He's very strong, but he's a real nice guy. Good thing for that, or else I might be in real trouble with him because of Hikari.

Demona, Hikari's mother, is an honest-to-goodness gargoyle, wings and all with flaming red hair. She's also very nice, and a good cook, too. The only real problem with her is that she's nuts about volleyball, especially beach volleyball.

Skuld is Hikari's little sister. She seems normal, but she's obsessed with machines. I foud out the hard way when we all had to pilot this insane mecha... well, it's better if I save that for another time.

Then there's Beelzmemon, the only son in the family and a vampire. Lucky for me, he drinks tomato juice around the house. He's protective of Hikari, like the others, but at times he can be very nosy. He always asks me about the "juicy" details between Hikari and me. Some brother!

Cologne is Demona's mother, and a witch. She may be small in size, but she's no pushover. She and her pet duck Muu-Muu have a distinct hatred for humans in general, and especially me. She keeps saying I'm cursed and other nonsense so I can't be with Hikari. Out of everyone in the family, she's the only one besides me who disagrees to my being Hikari's husband.

Last but not least is Kurumi, the eldest daughter. I met her by accident. You see... er, wrong choice of words! What I mean is that Kurumi is invisible. No fooling. When I first met Hikari's family, I sat down in a chair that Kurumi was already in. Hikari and her father were upset at first, but it was an honest mistake, so they got over it.

Now they're all living with me. In my house that they remodeled. It's a good thing my folks are gone, or they'd flip.

Hikari's nice and all, but she's too much a child. Also, ever since she found out I think of Sora as an angel, she's become determined to be an angel herself for me. Well, she's already got the halo, which is a start. But, why does she like me so? It is because of that kiss?

All I know is, things will get weirder and worse before it gets better. I juts hope my folks don't show up soon.




This is a rough idea I had after watching the first 5 eps of Tenshi ni Narumon (AKA I'm Gonna Be An Angel). Want more? Let me know in reviews and/or emails. -Robster80