Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "Moms are Smarter" ❯ "Moms are Smarter" ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimers: I no, whatsoever own Dragon Ball GT and if I did I wouldn't be living in this place I call home! So I ask of you sweetly and nicely (might I add) not to sue me. I have no money to give and I have not a normal life to toss away. So please forgive me….

Claimers: However I do own this story and many more. If you like; then good for you. If you have a site and want to post this in there then E-mail me and let me know and I'll be glade to send you this story.

------

"Moms are Smarter"

------

Trunks came home from school one day, with a silly grin on his face, he thought he was smarter than her his mom, and could put Bulma in her place.

He said…

Guess what I learned in Civics Two. Taught by Mr. Wright, it's about the laws of land today, it's the Children's Bill of Rights.

It said…

I don't have to clean my room; I don't have to cut my hair. Nobody can tell me what to eat, my freedom of speech is guaranteed. It's my choice of what I read or watch on T.V. I have freedom of religion and regardless of what you say; I don't have to ask Yahweh for help… I don't have to pray.

I can wear an earring in my ear, and if I want, can pierce my nose. It's my choice if I so desire, to tattoo Satan's numbers across my toes and if you try to spank me. I will charge you with the crime, and I will back all my charges with the marks on my behind.

He said…

Don't ever touch me this body is only for my use, not for you're hugs and kisses and stuff, that's just another form of child abuse.

He continued with…

Don't fill my head with morals like you're mama did to you, that's what's called mind control, and its illegal too! Mom, I have these Children's Rights, you can't do a thing to me, I can call Children's Services, better known as C.S.D…

Bulma's Turn!!!!

Bulma's very first impression was to toss her boy out the door, but here was a chance to teach Trunks a lesson, for once and ever more! She took her time and mulled it over, she couldn't let this go. This kid of hers didn't realize that he was messing with a pro!

And away she goes…

The next day they went shopping, and in spite of every plea, she didn't buy him 501s or shirts designed by Nike. She had called and talked to C.S.D., they said they didn't care; if she bought him K-mart shoes or a pair of Nike-Airs.

And then…

She canceled his appointment to test his driving skills; she'd probably be dead by now if only looks could kill!

She said…

There's no time to stop and eat, or pick up stuff to munch. I think you should follow C.S.D.'s advice and make you're self a sack of lunch. So what if you are too hungry, to wait till dinner time? Well, we're having liver and onions, cause it's a favorite dish of mine.

Trunks asked…

Can we stop to get a movie so I can watch it on the VCR?

Absolutely not! She sold the TV in his room and bought new tires for her car. She also rented out his room, saying he really doesn't need a bed. C.S.D. says all that's required of her is to put a roof over his head.

She only has to buy him cloths, the money he used to get for an allowances, will buy her something neat. No more eating after they shop, no more joking along the way, she too has a Bill of Rights that goes into effect today!

What's the matter Trunks? Are you crying? Are you down on you're knees? Why are you asking Yahweh for help?

Why Not Call The C.S.D.?

------

Avalon's Words: And the moral to this story is…..? O.K. guys give me a guess on what this means kay? What valuable lesson did Trunks learn? Heh heh……