Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ "What Love Couldn't" ❯ "A Teacher's Lesson" ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I no, whatsoever own Dragon Ball GT and if I did I wouldn't be living in this place I call home! So I ask of you sweetly and nicely (might I add) not to sue me. I have no money to give and I have not a normal life to toss away. So please forgive me….

Claimers: However I do own this story and many more. If you like; then good for you. If you have a site and want to post this in there then E-mail me and let me know and I'll be glade to send you this story.

Avalon's Words of Thanks: Hello I'm back and with a new chapter! On March, 04, 03; I have officially turned 18…. But I got nothing on my birthday but the run around but I won't let it stop me from writing! Any how, I would like to thank all those who wished me a happy birthday. I couldn't ask for more! Oh and one more thing; I have a treat for all of you Gohan and Bra fans out there but for now read on…

------

"What Love Couldn't"

Chapter #3 - A Teacher's Lesson

------

Beep-beep-beep

Bra's alarm goes off. She rolls over and sighs, damn today school again! What would she give to have just one more day off?

Anything probably…

She lays there for a few more minutes and slowly a smile creeps to her lips. Was it really a dream when Gohan came into his daughter's room and had lustful sex with her?

Beep-beep-beep

She hits the alarm clock. That fix's the noise. She gets up and gets ready, today is Monday and that means Gohan teaches today. Exciting as that was; she couldn't wait to see him; she misses him already.

Today should be good…

"Trunks… Bra…" Bulma's voice rang through the hall way. "Bra time for school! Trunks you're father wants you in the Gravity Room!"

Bra gets out of her bathroom, grabs her purse from her dresser and hurries down the stairs.

"Bye Mom!"

"Bye sweetie."

She stops dead in her tracks.

Goten…. What the hell is he still doing there?

No matter; he wasn't on her mind today anyways, so away she goes!

"Bra wait!" Goten starts to say as he grabs hold of her hand. He swings around and slaps him, leaving him a red mark on cheek.

"Let go of my hand and step the fuck back!" She starts to leave again.

"Bra just let me explain." He says as he grabs hold of her hand again.

Boy this guy just doesn't know how to take a hint! But leave it up to Bra to teach him a lesson if not more.

She faces him and forcefully yanks her hand away from his. "I don't want to hear any more of you're lies Goten and even if you were to tell me; how will they explain you and my so called best-friend doing on top of my bed?"

Goten puts his hand down to his side.

"Don't tell me that I was seeing a mirage because I know better. My sense of smell doesn't lie to me!"

She backs away from him and runs to her car. She glances back at him and shakes her head. What did she see in that man? Oviously her eyes weren't working when they met and got together but now they're doing fine and she sees the real him. A player caught in his own game and only Dende knows how many women he slept with!

And she thinks Gohan's a saint…. He could be….

She takes off down the road, leaving Goten to look on.

------

9:45am.

She's late! She already miss her first period class and her second class already started five minutes ago! History was and is her worst subject… One good thing that comes out of all that is that Gohan teaches that class.

Oh the possibilities….

She steps in the room and all eyes fall on her. Gohan looks at her with a frown on his face. He gets up and pushes the rims of his glasses back to his face. "Why so late? Why come in now?"

"Sorry Mr. Son..." She says as she bows in respect.

"But there was something I needed to know before I hade to come here."

Gohan cocks an eye brow at her. "And what would that be….?"

She gets back up and sighs. "That would be self defense!"

Everyone laughs.

Gohan sits back in his chair while keeping an eye on her. "Self defense? And who would teach you that?"

Bra slowly walks to her desk and sits down. "You're brother sir…"

"…….."

Gohan gets up and walks to the board. "Now class as I was saying….."

------

The entire period bored the hell out of Bra. She thought the day would never end, but every now and then the thoughts of a very handsome teacher would pop in her mind. Thing was he ignored her like any other students.

Doesn't College Suck?

"I presume you where paying attention?"

Bra jumps and looks up. She sees Gohan leaning over and notices that no one else was in the room.

Did she dose off?

"Um………" She looks around then back at him. "Yes I was!"

"I see." He tells her as he crosses his arms. "Then what was I telling everybody before they left?"

She puts a finger on her bottom lip and made it look like she was guessing. "Is that a trick question? Because if it is, I don't know the answer…"

Gohan sighs and shakes his head. This woman was hopeless!

She gets up and picks up her purse. "Well….." She starts off. "I better go and let you eat you're lunch before it gets cold…"

She takes three steps and feels his arms go around her waist. "And where do you think you're going?"

Her heart starts picking up speed.

His hand slides across her breast and slowly down her stomach. "Lesson number one….." He tells her as he kisses the back of her neck. "Never wear a low cut dress in front of the teacher you could get punish!"

She gasps.

"But I thought you said never to let this get out of you're house?"

He chuckles.

"I did…. But that doesn't mean I do as I say!" He lifts up her dress and lets his hand slid in her panty.

By now Gohan is very hard he turns Bra around and lets her back face him. "Do you know how hard I was trying not to grab hold of you? Who knows what would happen if I did." He unzips his pants and pulls down her underwear. "Next time…." He tells her as she feels his manhood against her butt cheek. "Don't wear any!"

------

Outside the room and in the halls is a man who's watching the show through the windows of Gohan's door. If looks could kill this guy was ready to do so… "What the fuck is going on?" He thought.

"Why is he doing this? And to her of all people…?" He ran his hand through his thick black hair. "Have they gone mad? Or are they raging with hormones that are out of control?"

He steps back and walks away.

"Either way I'm gonna get to the bottom of this!"

He sees a couple making out against the lockers. "Be careful!"

The couple looks at him with puzzlement on their face.

------

Avalon's Word: I know; I know this chapter was corny and let me be the first to say it! Anyways as I was saying at the beginning, I have a treat for you all. I drew Gohan and Bra as a couple and well….. I want you guys to see it and tell me what you think! Bra doesn't look like the Bra that we all know and love on Dragon ball GT. In my art she looks different and so does Gohan.