Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 18 and trunks? ❯ what is going on!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Juuhachigou awoke to a cloudy morning the sun was barely above the horizon and she was still unsure why she had awoken. Her icy blue eyes scoured the landscape but she caught sight of nothing out of the ordinary so she shrugged off the feeling of not being alone. If her brother were here he would say she was being a foolish child.

(Who was the foolish one Juu-Kun you're gone not me you were the foolish one not to run.)

Juuhachigou shook of her thoughts. That was no way to talk about someone who died defending you and who was her own twin.

"Juu-Kun why did you act so foolishly just like that bald human you were so careless and it cost you more then me." A single tear escaped her eyes as she laid back down it slid from her cheek to her arm. Juuhachigou thought of the lab why not go back and end this the only way she knew how. Juuhachigou flew off to the lab which by now was a wreck over grown with undergrowth and the metal had rusted through. Juuhachigou threw the door away effortlessly and steeped through. Juuhachigou stepped to what would appear to have been a coffin but was actually a hibernation chamber. The one that had 18 in black paint on it was her own she touched it and shuddered.

"Pathetic fool how could you think I was going to sit by and let you run my life?" Juuhachigou asked to no one but had a mental image of Dr.Gero in her head.

Juuhachigou then saw what she had come for the chemicals lay on the table a few feet away from the hibernation chamber. She picked up the three closest to the left and walked back to the chamber with her number on it. She lay down and let her chin length blond hair cover her pillow.

Meanwhile at the capsule corporation

"Trunks I think you should check the lab to make sure that deranged doctor had no more evil creations made." Bulma said to her son who had just walked into her office.

"Why? at least if they kill me I get to see Krillin and the others." Trunks replies rudely.

"Because I said so and if you don't I will and if I get hurt or worse its on your head." Bulma shouts back more than angry.

"Fine Kaa-san I will go to the lab." Trunks gave in knowing how mad his mother could get if she wanted to.

Trunks arrived at the lab a few hours later and noted that the door was thrown aside and the grass was parted as if someone had walked through recently.

"Probably robbers" Trunks thought to himself.

Trunks walked in and saw that all the chambers were open except for number 18 so he walked over to investigate.

"Kame-sama Juuhachigou she is alive how I killed her when she attacked me." Trunks asked himself.

Trunks then noticed how pale and weak she looked, he opened the lid and pulled off his glove and felt her forehead.

"A fever how can you have a fever? you're an android you cant have a fever." Trunks asked puzzled.

Juuhachigou just managed to point to the chemicals beside her and then dropped her arm to her side exhausted, the chemicals she combined were working perfectly. At first the information didn't register with Trunks then it hit him.

"Why kill yourself?" Trunks demanded.

"I lost my brother and my entire life was destroyed I have no past and no future so finish me or leave and let the chemicals do their work." Juuhachigou said faintly loosing more precious energy.

"Trunks!" Someone called from the entrance.

"In here mom Juuhachigou took some chemicals and she's dying." Trunks said not sure if he should feel sad or relieved.

"What? well bring her to my lab and I can fix her up." Bulma replied.

"But she killed thousands of people why save her?" Trunks asked astonished.

"If we get her there I can remove that evil chip from her mind and we can wish everyone back once we find all the dragon balls so hurry before she dies." Bulma answers annoyed with her son.

"But.." Trunks was cut off by a painful moan he looked down to see Juuhachigou clenching her teeth shut in pain.

"Hurry!" Bulma shouted.

Trunks picked up Juuhachigou who tried to push him away but was too weak.

"Leave me I don't want to live I don't deserve a second chance." Juuhachigou finished and spit up some blood.

Trunks found himself gently brushing away the blood and quickening his steps but why? did he care if she died? she killed his father and his friends. They got into the helicopter and sped off to the capsule corporation. Bulma pumped her stomach and got rid of all the toxins she had consumed in a vain attempt to destroy herself. She then had Trunks move Juuhachigou to a table in a heavily secured lab she then used a sensor to locate the evil disk and then used a laser to free Juuhachigou of the device. She again had Trunks move Juuhachigou to a bedroom and then strap her down incase she went ballistic and blew a hole in the wall to get away. It was an odd situation for Trunks an enemy staying in his own home. Bulma assured her son that Juuhachigou no longer had the evil chip in her she herself had disintegrated it. He knew that but wasn't sure that was the only reason she was evil.

"How do you think she will react when she sees me? I mean after all I did try to kill her and I did kill her twin brother." Trunks asked his mom not taking his eyes off of Juuhachigou.

"I know one way to avoid that don't be here when she wakes up." Bulma replied simply.

"What if I need to come in here to check on her and she wakes up before I leave?" Trunks asked.

"Then run because if you kill her I'll kill you for not giving her a chance." Bulma replied.

"Why she's an android?" Trunks asked.

"One she used to be human. Two another way Gero ruined his experiments lives was they remember all the bad things they did under his control." Bulma replied leaving the room not wanting to fight anymore.

"Juuhachigou will remember all she did? no wonder she can't live with herself." Trunks thought out loud.

Before he realized what he was doing he brushed the hair out of her face. Juuhachigou had several nightmares while she was sleeping and had the feeling someone was always trying to keep her from harming herself.

"Man I wonder what this nightmare is about." Trunks thought out loud as Juuhachigou practically broke the restraints in a vain attempt to fight off some unseen attacker.

Juuhachigou was in a nightmare about the monster Cell what could have happened if Trunks never destroyed him. Then she saw Trunks the time he had spared her but then her brother had steeped in and Trunks killed him.

"No!!!!!!!" Juuhachigou yelled out and fell to her knees as she felt the pain her victims must have felt.

"Now you die!" Trunks yelled and dived at her.

"Bastard I would rather lose my virginity to you then let you go unpunished for what you did to my brother." Juuhachigou shouted.

"That can be arranged." Trunks shouted back with a smirk on his face.

"What?" Juuhachigou asked shocked.

Trunks charged her while she was still confused and slammed her against a tree she was dazed but relatively unharmed.

"Ka-meah-hah!" Trunks shouted as the blast shot from his hands and into Juuhachigou she screamed as the pain seared through out her body. She stood refusing to let her guard down for another moment Trunks whipped out the tail he had grown back for some purpose. He grabbed her by the waist with his tail and pulled her closer to him until they were only inches away. Juuhachigou fought off the urge to spit in his face. Trunks forced the wild thing to kiss him and his ki burned her lips she let out a muffled cry and tried to pull away. Trunks smirked when he realized that she was weaker then him. Juuhachigou never wanted to admit she was weak so she did the only thing she could she bite down on his tongue and she tasted the blood she drew forth.

"You slut!" Trunks shouted and threw her to the floor and sat on her waist.

"I'm gonna kill you like I should have years ago when I spared your life" Juuhachigou shouted bitterly.

Trunks was starring at her as she slept she was calling out his name in a hateful tone.

"Mom get in here her heart rate is getting dangerously high." Trunks called out.

"What? Why?" Bulma asked.

"I think she's dreaming." Trunks replied.

"Trunks um get off me I hate you Urgh stay away from me." Juuhachigou shouted and thrashed violently in the bed.

"What?" Trunks asked.

"I think your um.." Bulma said and started to blush.

"No way never as if." Trunks semi shouted.

"Wake her up!" Bulma shouted over Juuhachigou's screams.

"Ok, Juuhachigou wake up! Come on!" Trunks yelled.

Trunks moved on top of her so that she wouldn't hurt herself this confirmed Bulma's suspicion about the dream when Juuhachigou screamed out again.

"Stop! No I don't want to! I'm a virgin!" Juuhachigou Screamed out and Trunks blushed.

"Juuhachigou wake up your safe." Trunks shook her.

Juuhachigou's eyes fluttered open and she saw Trunks Juuhachigou let out a blood-curdling scream.

"Man she has lungs!" Trunks shouted and covered his ears.

"Get off me! I don't want to! Get off!" Juuhachigou screamed.

"Wow, Juuhachigou he was trying to wake you up." Bulma said startled.

"What where am I?" Juuhachigou asked trying to sit up.

When she couldn't she noticed the restraints bound on her she screamed in defiance and in rage she tried to break them but they surprisingly stood fast.

"Get these things off of me and let me go! Why am I here I should be dead?" Juuhachigou asked a little shocked by her surroundings.

"We saved you and the restraints are for all our protection us from you, you from yourself." Trunks explained getting off of her.

"Well take them off I won't fight I'll just fly off and find some new chemicals that will end this whole nightmare once and for all!" Juuhachigou shouted impatiently.

"We won't let you throw your life away for what Dr.Gero did to you!" Bulma shouted back and this surprised Juuhachigou.

"When my strength returns to full I can break these bonds easily." Juuhachigou jeered.

"Listen to me Juuhachigou you are going to stay here by your own will or force." Trunks said taking a step towards her.

Juuhachigou couldn't help it she shivered when he was right next to her and had a hand placed on her shoulder.

"Let go of me bastard when my strength comes back you'll regret not letting me die." Juuhachigou threatened.

"If we need to we will make a collar that suppresses your strength so that even my mom could kill you." Trunks threatened back.

Juuhachigou just turned her head away from him and she felt his anger rise to a new level.

"You don't have a chance Saiyan I wont let you keep me a prisoner I will find a way out if in death or a carefully planed escape." Juuhachigou replied and Trunks applied more pressure to her arm not meaning to but his anger took over.

"Why can't you except the fact that we want to give you another chance?" Trunks half yelled but instead shouted.

"Because if I was free I would feel like someone else all my life I was a prisoner and I still am so give me one good reason I shouldn't run away and kill myself." Juuhachigou snapped.

"Because we want to be your friends and in time we will let you go on your own when we feel you are ready and happy." Bulma replied gently touching Juuhachigou's left hand that was held by 3 layers of leather straps.

Since Juuhachigou had a human on either side of her she decided to look straight up at the ceiling.

"Just leave me alone I want to be left alone" Juuhachigou said faintly.

"We will come back later to give you your meal and drink." Bulma replied.

"Oh and if you need to use the bathroom just yell trust me I know you do that well." Trunks joked.

Juuhachigou blushed and turned to stare out the window it was raining and she watched as drops slid down the glass slowly and steady. Juuhachigou fell asleep and awoke later when she heard the door gently slide open. Trunks walked in holding a tray filled with a variety of foods and placed it on the nightstand.

"If you try anything I will have to hurt you." Trunks cautioned her.

"I would rather starve then eat with you in the same room." Juuhachigou snapped back.

"That will not be happening" Trunks answered.

"Oh yeah well I'm not going to eat so you'll have to make me. But remember androids don't have to breathe so you can try your hand at this." Juuhachigou snapped.

"What would you rather a tube down your throat an IV or you can eat the regular way." Trunks replied calmly.

The only one to Juuhachigou that sounded the most appetizing was the regular way but she would not be defeated.

"I will do everything in my power to kill myself I will find a way I'm not yours so I can do as I please." Juuhachigou huffed and turned to look out the window.

The window reflected the image of Trunks standing next to her he looked sad and I showed even though he tried to cover it.

(Why does he care just like that bald human its not a good idea to get close to him I mean after all I did kill who was it?)

"Hey Trunks" Juuhachigou called not looking at him.

"What?" Trunks asked.

"Who was that bald human who saved me?" Juuhachigou asked timidly.

"That was Krillin, why?" Trunks asked.

"I was just thinking about him. I'm sorry I killed him I kind of miss him." Juuhachigou said blushing.

"What you like him!" Trunks asked astonished.

"I guess, now can you power down from Super Saiyan now?" Juuhachigou asked a little frightened and more confused.

(What is wrong with me? I should be happy she likes Krillin. Then why did I charge up?)

Juuhachigou watched as Trunks face went through three different emotions at once.

"Hey what's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost, what happened?" Juuhachigou asked snapping Trunks out of his thoughts.

"Nothing I was just thinking." Trunks answered coldly.

Juuhachigou flinched when Trunks took her hand and stuck two IV's in and left to go get the other attachments. When he came back he had two bags one with liquid the other had something she didn't want to know what it was.

"What are you doing?" Juuhachigou asked when he went to leave.

"Until you decide to eat this will be how you get all your nutrition." Trunks answered simply.

"I hate you! And when I get out I'm going to kill you!" Juuhachigou threatened.

Trunks just shook his head and left to find his mom and explain the situation.

"Mom!" Trunks yelled while he was roaming the halls.

"In here Trunks!" Bulma yelled from her office.

"Mom I had to put two IV's in Juuhachigou to keep her from starving and getting dehydrated." Trunks told his mom.

"Well what do you expect you both tried to kill each other you killed her brother and she killed your friends." Bulma replied shaking her head she was trying to fix the Dragonball tracking system.

"Speaking of friends she said she missed Krillin and I turned Super Saiyan for some reason. I don't know mom I just didn't think I didn't know until she pointed it out." Trunks replied.

"Do you like her?" Bulma asked looking up.

"Mom! she killed my father and my friends." Trunks said unconvincingly.

"So it was Dr.Gero who made her do all that and once this is done we can find the Dragonballs and revive them." Bulma replied holding up the tracker and a screwdriver.

"So she still did kill them." Trunks said again.

"Trunks all of the zed warriors started out as enemies we all know that. Now their best friends they got a second chance and she deserves one to. I'm not asking you to love her just be a friend." Bulma replied.

"I was trying but she doesn't exactly want me to be in the same room so I doubt she would want me as a friend." Trunks replied showing more then a little bit of sadness.
"Trunks it takes time to let things heal when she is ready she'll come to you for friendship." Bulma replied wondering why he even cared.

"I know I just want to help but she wont let me." Trunks replied.

Meanwhile in Juuhachigous room

Juuhachigou was having another nightmare and this one was about Krillin he was trying to kill her.

"Hey stop I'm not going to kill you I want to spare you so go." Juuhachigou shouted to Krillin dodging a destructo disk.

"What? Juuhachigou are you crazy he's the enemy kill him! Juunanagou shouted.

"No he wants to be friends so lets just stop all this we don't have to fight anymore." Juuhachigou yelled to her twin brother.

"Juuhachigou you must be malfunctioning." Juunanagou said shocked.

"No I want him to live leave him be they wont harm us if we don't harm them." Juuhachigou tried to convince her twin brother to a cease-fire.

Juunanagou just ignored her he drove a ki blast through Krillin's chest obliterating his heart.

"No Krillin!" Juuhachigou shouted.

"Ahhhhh!"

Juuhachigou turned around to see Trunks split her brother in two with his sword.

"Juu-Kun no!" Juuhachigou shouted she slowly floated down.

Juuhachigou landed next to her brother and Krillin's body and slumped to her knees and tears streamed from her eyes. She looked up to see Trunks standing over her his tail (Which had grown back when he asked his mother to invent something for that purpose) swished back and forth.

"Now you can come with me your mine now and no one can stop me." Trunks said.

He whipped out his tail and used it to pick her up by the waist. Juuhachigou struggled when he drew her to his body. She went to hit him but he caught her hand easily with her other she tried to push away from him.

"Where do you think your going?" Trunks mocked her.

He rubbed her back with the tip of his tail until he got the desired effect. Juuhachigou relaxed against her will he was using pressure points to slowly disable her.

"Well so you finally gave in have you?" Trunks was mocking her again.

She was helpless and she was desperate to get away she started to cry the tears wetting Trunk's tank top. Trunks looked down and saw Juuhachigous shoulders were shuddering uncontrollably and he heard short sobs coming from her.

"So you finally gave in." Trunks continued to mock her still rubbing her back.

His tail sent shivers down her spine but it actually also felt good and she was trying to keep on her toes but he kept rubbing her back and she kept relaxing into his grip. Juuhachigou sighed and slumped against his chest so he moved his tail slower she started to get tired. Her eyes fluttered and she started to drift off into sleep when she felt Trunks grab her shirt and bra strap from behind.

"Clothes just get in the way." Trunks replied to her unspoken question.

Juuhachigou tried to struggle but the tail kept her at ease so she could only gasp when he ripped off her shirt and bra in one swift motion. She was leaning into his chest so he couldn't see her chest and she was glad until he started to pull her away from him. Juuhachigou did the only thing she could think of she wrapped her arms around him in what would look like a hug not a barrier.

"You do like me how sweet" Trunks mocked her.

Juuhachigou could only whimper as he continued to rub her back with his tail and rip her away from his body. He smirked at her attempts to cover herself and pulled her arms away to reveal her bare chest she whimpered again when he grabbed one of her breasts in one of his hands.

Meanwhile in Bulma's office a red light blinked and a high pitched alarm went off.

"What's that mom?" Trunks asked when his mom ran out of the office.

"Its Juuhachigou her monitor is pointing out a problem." Bulma yelled back.

They rushed into the room to see that her heart rate was accelerating dangerously high.

"Mom she has a fever and I mean a fever I hurts my hand just to touch her." Trunks yells.

"I think its another nightmare! What did you say to her Trunks?" Bulma accused her son.

"Nothing I swear." Trunks replied.

"We have to wake her up fast or she can die." Bulma yelled over the alarm.

"You do it remember what happened last time." Trunks yelled.

"Fine you big baby." Bulma replied.

Bulma took a deep breath and gently shook Juuhachigou this seemed to startle Juuhachigou and she groaned a tried to roll over but was unable to.

"Wake up Juuhachigou your dreaming again." Bulma said gently.

Trunks went to help his mom but as soon as he touched her she recognized his touch and screamed (very loudly I might add) Trunks automatically let go.

"Trunks get me a hairpin now." Bulma shouted.

"Where?" Trunks asked.

"My room in my jewelry box." Bulma replied.

Trunks ran to his mother's room and pulled the jewelry box open he found the hairpin and took it. He ran back and found that his mom was trying to hold Juuhachigou still so she wouldn't harm herself further.

"Trunks hurry give it to me." Bulma said to her son.

Trunks gave the pin to his mother and she jabbed it into Juuhachigous hand and drew forth blood.

"Ow!!!" Juuhachigou yelled out.

"Finally" Trunks breathed when he saw Juuhachigou open her eyes.

"Juuhachigou are you ok?" Bulma asked cleaning the blood off of Juuhachigous hand.

"Nani I had a terrible dream." Juuhachigou said and then saw Trunks.

"Nani stay away from me or I'll…" Juuhachigou trailed off and tried to see behind Trunks.

"What are you looking for?" Trunks asked annoyed.

"Do you have a tail?" She asked suddenly.

Trunks was so startled he jumped up and turned to look just to make sure he didn't.

"Nani not yet but I will soon mom is making a lotion that will let me grow back my tail. How did you know I used to have a tail?" Trunks asked.

"Um I uh never mind." Juuhachigou said blushing.

"The lotion is almost done it should be done by the end of the day if I'm lucky." Bulma replied.

Juuhachigou shuddered knowing what he could do with that tail once he got used to it. Trunks noticed her shudder and decided to be as nice as possible to her.

"Are you cold?" Trunks asked her.

"I'm a cyborg I cant get cold." Juuhachigou replied.

"Get some rest Juuhachigou you have a terrible fever and if you don't rest you could get worse." Bulma told the cyborg.

"I don't care as long as it ends my suffering in the end." Juuhachigou said sadly.

"Will you stop thinking that you deserve to die you don't." Trunks snapped.

"Fine name one thing I should live for!" Juuhachigou snapped.

"Well what about Krillin?" Trunks asked anger evident in his voice.

"I killed him remember" Juuhachigou replied confused.

"We can wish him back as soon as we find the Dragonballs." Trunks replied.

"Can I get some sleep now" Juuhachigou replied huffily.

They left and Juuhachigou asked her internal computer for a damage report.

(All systems functional mild over heating cooling process commenced.)

Juuhachigou let out a sigh of relief then remembered her dream she shook with fear and rage. Juuhachigou fell asleep when she had managed to calm herself she then asked her internal computer for an energy reading on her body to see how much more energy she needed to be at full strength again.

(Major loss of energy estimation of recovery is 4 weeks at minimum more time may be required if an energy draining activity occurs.)

The metallic voice disappears and she decides the more rest she gets the less time it takes to heal. Trunks came in to check on her a few times during the night and saw she was sleeping peacefully he went to sit on the side of the bed. Juuhachigou sighed and moaned a little not an angry or painful moan a happy relaxed one. Trunks smiled and brushed her cheek Juuhachigou smiled and moved her head towards his hand for one she wasn't sleeping and wanted to see what exactly he would do.

"Trunks" she breathed.

Trunks jumped and she felt this and had to struggle not to laugh.

"Juuhachigou" he said and sighed he went to leave but turned and came back.

Trunks kissed her on the lips and slowly slid his tongue along her lips he then slipped his tongue in her mouth. When he parted he saw his mistake because she slowly opened her eyes and smirked at him.

"Humans you're so weak. Trunks it would never work out for one your father and two I can't love anyone not even Krillin I never even loved my brother." Juuhachigou said that softly she wasn't angry.

"Your not mad?" Trunks asked astonished.

"I should be but I'm not so consider yourself lucky now let me get some sleep. And if your smart you wont kiss me again unless you're sure I'm asleep." Juuhachigou scolded him.

Trunks left blushing and when he left Juuhachigou spit to the side she was about ready to puke.

"And the Emmy goes to Juuhachigou for faking the best kiss." Juuhachigou announced she was only acting she hated him but needed to gain his trust somehow.

Trunks got to his room and laid down on his bed that night he had his first wet dream and it was about Juuhachigou the only problem was it was spoiled by reality she would rather kill him first. When he awoke he took a very cold shower and thought to himself.

(If only there was a way to make her mine forever no matter what. That's it if I get my mate pregnant we are forced to stay together for the sake of the child.)

Trunks face fell could he ever do something so low as that but he wanted her so badly it was all he thought about it would be real easy she was helpless.

(I cant I mean my mom would hear her and come running unless we go somewhere else and I do it she will never know until it's to late and then my mom will tell her the law and she's mine for good.)

Trunks gave the famous Vageta smirk and got out the shower and toweled himself he then got dressed in his usual outfit.

"Trunks are you in there?" Bulma called from the door.

"Yes mom you can come in if you want." Trunks replied running a comb through his purple tinted hair.

"Why do you look so happy?" Bulma asked.

"Oh no reason I just feel happy that's all." Trunks replied.

"Oh well anyway I want you to see if Juuhachigou wants to eat breakfast with us." Bulma said.

"What if she tries to escape?" Trunks asked.

"Then you stop her, oh and the lotion is finished all you have to do is rub it on where your tail is supposed to be." Bulma instructed handing him the lotion.

"Thanks mom you never know when my tail could come in handy." Trunks silently snickered to himself.

Bulma left and Trunks applied the lotion and put his pants back on he felt a tingle start and knew it was working. Trunks then walked to Juuhachigou's room and opened the door she was sound asleep or at least she looked it to Trunks. Trunks had learned how well she could play possum so he was cautious he gently brushed her cheek and she took in a sharp breath and tried to move away.

"Yup she's sleeping" Trunks said out loud.

Trunks shook Juuhachigou gently to wake her up when Juuhachigou finally awoke Trunks asked her if she wanted to eat at the table with them. Juuhachigou agreed as long as he promised he would leave her alone and not tie her up again. Trunks agreed as long as she gave her word not to run off. Juuhachigou agreed and gave her word to Trunks he untied her and she stood for the first time in a week.

"Ow! major cramp" Juuhachigou complained and rubbed her shoulder.

"Here let me help." Trunks offered and started to massage her shoulders.

"No I don't need your help." Juuhachigou replied icily.

"Don't make me hold you down." Trunks half teased and half-threatened.

"Fine but don't try any thing I can still fight you if not successfully I will get a few good hits in." Juuhachigou warned him.

Trunks had her sit on the bed and he sat behind her he started to slowly rub her neck and then her shoulder blades. Juuhachigou relaxed after a few minutes and let him do his job he felt her relax and smirked to himself. Without meaning to his hands slipped down her back to her bra strap her started to unfasten it but when Juuhachigou realized what he was doing she jumped up. Trunks caught her and pulled her back down with his arms around her waist.

"What are you doing Trunks?" Juuhachigou asked outraged.

"I was trying to move it so I could finish now your all tense again." Trunks scolded her.

"I don't want you touching me like that no matter what the reason got it." Juuhachigou threatened.

"Fine sorry" Trunks replied.

With that they walked down to the kitchen and sat at the table and waited for Bulma to finish the breakfast and serve it. Bulma tried to start a conversation but Juuhachigou slapped down all her attempts and didn't really eat much not that she even needed to eat as much as an average human. Trunks watched her pick at her food and eat only a few bites and then drink a sip of milk.

"Aren't you hungry?" Trunks asked.

"No not really" Juuhachigou replied calmly her icy blue eyes fixing him in a cold glare.

Trunks shivered he loved those eyes but they haunted him as well it was like they could see right through him.

"You should eat if you want to regain your strength." Bulma told Juuhachigou warmly.

"I don't need to eat much I'm not human remember." Juuhachigou replied as warmly as she could but that was very hard for her.

"We know and we sometimes forget because you look so human and you act it to." Trunks replied drinking some more orange juice.

"I used to be a human that would explain my looks as for acting human I do no such thing." Juuhachigou replied calmly and gave Trunks a warning glare.

Trunks swallowed hard and looked down and Juuhachigou smirked at this Bulma just sighed and shook her head. Juuhachigou stood up to leave and Trunks jumped up to. Juuhachigou glared at him and walked away but Trunks followed her.

"Look if I want a puppy at my heals I will put you on a leash otherwise leave me alone!" Juuhachigou shouted at Trunks.

"I need to make sure you don't run away!" Trunks shouted back.

"Fine just don't trip me ok." Juuhachigou snapped and pushed past him.

Trunks followed her to her room and locked the door from the outside to make sure she didn't try to escape once he left. Juuhachigou took a chair from the side of the bed and placed it in front of the window and sat down. Juuhachigou placed her elbow on her thigh and her hand on her chin she stared blankly at the horizon and sighed. She missed flying with her brother watching the sunset and her brother saying she was sentimental when she remarked how beautiful it was.

"Juu-Kun I wish you were here I need you." Juuhachigou said and a small tear trickled down her cheek.

Trunks had went to go see his mother to ask when his tail would be grown he had already applied the lotion four times. He found his mom in the lab and walked in she was still working on the Dragonball tracker.

"Hey mom what's up?" Trunks asked casually.

"Not much so how is the lotion working?" Bulma asked as if reading his mind.

"Its not grown yet how long does it take?" trunks asked.

"If you apply it every two hours it will be grown by morning." Bulma replied.

"Oh, I'll set the robot to wake me up every two hours." Trunks replied not liking the idea very much.

Juuhachigou was still looking out the window and was still crying she watched her reflection someone she didn't recognize stared back with empty eyes.

"What happened to me I used to be happy I used to laugh even in the darkest hour look at me now. Damn you Dr.Gero you ruined my life and for what your own selfish revenge!" Juuhachigou shouted this to the empty air.

Trunks who was walking to his room heard a shout from Juuhachigou's room so he stopped to see if he could make out what she was saying. Trunks pressed his ear to the door and waited for her to speak again.

"I must try to get out of here if I don't I might go crazy not like I'm not already. Oh Junnanagou I need you so much you're my only family." Juuhachigou whispered gently like a puff of wind.

Trunks could barely make out what she was saying but he made out the sentence after a few minutes of trying. Then Trunks could make out what sounded like a sob he was surprised very surprised.

(Why should I care? why do I care?) Trunks subconscious answered this one.

"Because you love her duh I know I'm not that thick headed admit it you love her."

(I can't love her. I mean can she even love back?)

"She misses her brother right?"

(Yeah she does.)

"Then she loves him go she's crying because you killed her brother console her you twit."

(If you're me why didn't I think of that?)

"Because you don't think that's why."

Trunks finished musing over the situation and knocked on the metal door. Inside Juuhachigou's head shot up and her eyes went wide with three emotions shock, surprise, and fear. She quickly went to the mirror. (Great my eyes are blood shot.) Juuhachigou thought to her self.

(I will just have to make sure he doesn't see my face.)

"Who is it? And what do you want?" Juuhachigou shouted turning back to the window.

"Its me and I want to tell you that I'm coming in." Trunks called through the door.

"Do I get a say in the matter." Juuhachigou asked stubbornly.

"Nani" Trunks replied cheerfully.

"What do you want?" Juuhachigou replied testily.

"I want to know why you were crying." Trunks replied smugly.

Juuhachigou's shoulders shoot straight up and she resisted the urge to turn around and shove him out the door.

"It has nothing to do with you so butt out." Juuhachigou replied.

This ticked Trunks off badly and it showed she saw the golden ki start to build up from the reflection in the window. Juuhachigou shivered this action did not go unnoticed by Trunks he gave the well-known Vegeta smirk. Trunks walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder she shivered in rage and fear.

"Leave me alone Trunks!" Juuhachigou shouted.

"Juu-chan don't snap at me I'm just trying to help." Trunks told her gently.

"What did you call me!" Juuhachigou asked angrily.

"Juu-chan" Trunks replied firmly.

Juuhachigou went to slap him but he caught her hand easily in his iron grip.

"No one except Junnanagou can call me that and he is dead you killed him you bastard!" Juuhachigou shouted and tried to squirm out of his grip.

"Listen I only want to help you I don't want you to cry I cant stand to see you unhappy." Trunks replied pulling her into a protective hug.

"Let me go if you want to help me then leave me alone I was born and raised a warrior I need no one not even my family." Juuhachigou replied firmly pushing him away.

"Even a warrior needs somebody." Trunks replies.

"In battle I was taught not even the life of a sibling matters that makes it easier to fight." Juuhachigou snaps harshly to Trunks.

"But you miss your brother so I guess you didn't train enough." Trunks replies calmly moving towards her again.

"Don't come any closer damn you!" Juuhachigou yells angrily.

"I will do as I please." Trunks replies icily.

Trunks grabs her wrist again and pulls her to him roughly. She tries to break lose but he has the advantage she is still recovering and is not back to full strength. Trunks allows his hands to travel down her back to her bra strap under her shirt. He laughs mercilessly as her eyes go wide in fear she tries to kick him but he doesn't even feel it. Juuhachigou tries to break lose but he is too strong he over powers her easily.

"No Trunks please don't I didn't mean to make you angry don't do it please don't do it." Juuhachigou shouts at Trunks.

Trunks stops as if he was awoken from a dream and just stares at her as if he didn't mean to do it.

"Juu-chan I'm sorry I… I don't know why I did that I better go." Trunks stutters.

(What was I doing? how could I do that to her? she'll hate me now.)

"I told you not to call me that!" Juuhachigou yells at Trunks.

"I'll call you what ever I want." Trunks replies calmly.

"Get out!" Juuhachigou yells loudly.

Trunks left and Juuhachigou threw a vase at the door as soon as he closed it. She was so mad her face went scarlet.

A cleaning robot hearing the crash entered her room and cleaned up the shards of glass from the crystal vase she had broken. Juuhachigou immediately seizes her opportunity and fly's out the door into the hallway a loud alarm goes off but Juuhachigou gets away before Trunks or Bulma shows up.

"Damn it where did she go?" Trunks shouts.

Bulma shows up to see Trunks powered up to Super Saiyan and Juuhachigou gone she looks around trying to understand what happened.

"Trunks what happened here?" Bulma asks.

"All I know is that Juuhachigou is missing." Trunks answers heading for the door.

(This is a perfect opportunity for me to take her and she was dumb enough to give it me.)

When Bulma noticed he was leaving she reminded him to put the lotion on every two hours. Trunks set his watch to go off every two hours then left to search for the missing android. Juuhachigou was heading for the old cottage only her and her twin knew about. Trunks would not able to find her easily because he could get no power or ki reading on her. He was very angry with himself for not making sure the robots knew not to enter her room with out permission. He blamed himself but he was also happy because now he could take her as his without fear of his mother stopping him.

"You will be mine once I find you." Trunks thought out loud.

Juuhachigou arrived at the old cottage to find it was in surprisingly good condition since they hadn't been there for a year or so.

"Trunks will never find me here." Juuhachigou thought to herself.

Juuhachigou walked into the cottage to find that no animals had invaded the house or the food storage. At least she wouldn't have to steal any food for a while and she could rest all she wanted without distraction from Trunks or Bulma. Juuhachigou sighed and sat down on the couch and looked at the oaken ceiling and sighed in relief at least now she didn't have to worry about loosing her virginity to Trunks. She soon fell asleep and dreamt of some of the fun her and her twin had in the early years of their android days. After a while they had stopped playing and focused more on destruction and murder she shivered in her sleep and turned over. Trunks was still searching for her but had to stop every two hours to apply the lotion to his lower back. Trunks would take off as soon as he finished but when it got to dark to search anymore he touched down to sleep for the night. Trunks took a capsule out of his black box and threw it into the clearing. A house appeared when the smoke cleared Trunks opened the door and turned on the lights a message alert flashed on the computer. Trunks clicked on the icon and his mother appeared on the screen.

"Have you found her yet?" Bulma asked.

"No it's hard without a ki reading you know." Trunks replied.

"I will work on a tracker to find her incase she runs away again. Now don't forget your lotion and get some sleep." Bulma told her son.

"Ja-ne kaa-san." Trunks said and broke the link.

Trunks then took a warm shower then applied the lotion and went to bed. Juuhachigou was still asleep on the couch when the first rays of sunlight hit her face she woke up and stifled a yawn she then went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Juuhachigou made homemade bread the aroma drew a hungry squirrel to the window. Juuhachigou opened it and let the squirrel in she gave the squirrel a piece of the bread it sat on the back legs and ate contently. Juuhachigou stifled a laugh when she noticed how funny it looked she lay on her stomach so her face was a few feet from the chubby animal. The squirrel walked up to her and put its face right in hers she smiled when the squirrel gave her a kiss. The whiskers tickled but she didn't laugh she was afraid of scaring it off. The animal sat on the counter as if begging for more.

"Alright this time with nuts in it does that sound good?" Juuhachigou giggled when the squirrel did a back flip.

Juuhachigou decided to call this one Juu for her brother it had the same playful attitude he had when he was little like her. Juuhachigou made the bread and Juu sat on her shoulder watching her she laughed when he fell in the bowl when she let him lick the bowl clean.

(Who knew a small creature could make you so happy now I understand 16 to bad he was killed by Cell.)

Juuhachigou missed them both and as she thought she was interrupted by the beep of the microwave as it announced the completion of the countdown. Juuhachigou took the bread out let it cool and gave a big piece to Juu. He gobbled it down hungrily and squeaked as if to burp in satisfaction.

"You eat like Junnanagou to." Juuhachigou said playfully.

Juu curled up in her lap and fell asleep she sat there and let him sleep she turned on the radio to a light rock station and also fell asleep.

Meanwhile with Trunks.

Trunks had not slept well and was a bad cook so he ended up eating burnt pancakes and rock hard eggs to say the least he was in a bad mood. The thought of Juuhachigou brightened his morning and the fact his tail had grown back helped. Trunks decided to put off the search to train his tail to act properly first he lifted heavy objects then he taught himself how to control its movements. This training took a few days but Trunks was convinced she wouldn't kill herself if she thought she was safe from others including him.

With Juu and Juuhachigou.

Juuhachigou woke up with Juu still asleep in her lap her internal clock told her it was noon so she gently scoped Juu up and placed him on a pillow. She cooked some steak for lunch and saved the rest for dinner she cooked some banana bread for Juu and when Juu smelt the bread he perked up and bounded over to her and climbed up her leg to her shoulder. Juu nuzzled her cheek she took that as an "I love you" in squirrel talk. She laughed again and nuzzled him back she did wonder why Juu was not afraid of her she did look human and he should fear them. She didn't dwell on it she was just happy to have him here with her. Juu felt the same way about this human that cared for him he was happy he found her most humans tried to hurt him. They had fun together and Juu grew to love the human and Juuhachigou loved Juu they were good friends as far as human and pets go. Juuhachigou thought of Juu as a wild animal not a tame pet he could come and go as he pleased. Juu liked the idea of being able to leave and still being welcome the next day. The human always feed him and played with him. It was fun to have Juu around he was so acrobatic and he always made her happy he was so funny he could make her laugh without trying. He gave her lots of reasons to like him one he was adorable two he was smart and three they got along well and he loved her cooking. It had been a week since she heard anything on Trunks but she felt bad for leaving so she turned on her computer and looked up Bulma Briefs she found her screen name and sent her an IM. Bulma was so shocked she almost fell out of her chair. Bulma gave her the number for her office phone and a few seconds later Juuhachigou called. Bulma appeared on the screen Bulma looked her over to make sure she really was fine as she claimed. Juu jumped on her shoulder and squeaked at Bulma loudly Bulma jumped and just stared as Juu kissed Juuhachigou protectively.

"What's he doing? And who is he?" Bulma asked finally.

"This is Juu and he is kissing me he thinks I belong to him." Juuhachigou explained and kissed Juu back.

Bulma laughed at this relationship and tears sprang to her eyes.

"So why did you call?" Bulma asked after Juu perched on Juuhachigou's head.

"I wanted to tell you not to worry about me I'm happy here and I want you to come visit me the directions are being mailed to your helicopters mapping program so you can find my cottage." Juuhachigou replied.

Bulma agreed and left to her helicopter Juuhachigou hung up and went to get Juu some left over bread and some water.

"I hope you don't mind if we have company Juu she wont hurt you and she's a friend." Juuhachigou said and tickled Juu on the belly. Juu sneezed that was his way of laughing Juuhachigou smiled at him certain he understood her she waited for Bulma to show up she made some tea for when she would be there. Juuhachigou just hoped she wouldn't bring Trunks with her she was sure that if Juu sensed she didn't like him he would attack. Not that she didn't want Trunks to miss a good beating she feared he would hurt Juu.

(From Juus point of view)

I smelt a wonderful aroma so I went to see what it was I found a female human had occupied the cottage that once stood empty. She was making what appeared to be bread it smelt heavenly so I had to have some. I approached the window and when she saw me instead of yelling she smiled and let me in she gave me some food. The bread was heavenly the best I ever tasted. While I ate the human had moved to her belly I was curious to see how friendly she really was. I put my face close to her and pressed my lips to her cheek. My whiskers tickled her but in fear of scaring me away she stifled it. I was still hungry so I jumped up on the wooden place where she had made the bread. She spoke and I understood her I had mastered the human language but I dare not speak it. She asked if I wanted more so I did a cute back flip this made her laugh I love her laugh it sounded as if it hadn't been used for many seasons. She made the bread with nuts in it the way I love it I ate and with a full belly I was tiered. This human Juuhachigou calls me Juu I like the name. I cautiously curled up in her lap she stroked my fur gently and I slept in my new friends lap. I awoke to smell a new kind of bread I climbed to my favorite perch her shoulder. I nuzzled her cheek gently it meant I loved her in a way. The human also nudged me we made a great friendship. I ate a huge amount of the bread I was full and happy. I was still free I could come and go as I pleased then one day Juuhachigou walked to a small screen and some time later a person with blue hair came onto the screen. I immediately jumped to my friends shoulder and kissed her as if to say you can't have her. This human just laughed at me. After the image disappears Juuhachigou explained she was another friend and would be coming over I understood and settled down.

(With Bulma)

Bulma started up the helicopter she was ready to go she turned on the radio and heard nobody's angel falling in love with you. The song reminded her of Vegeta she missed him and wondered if he missed her or even thought of her. Bulma sped off she had programmed the computer to fly by its self so she sat back and watched the scenery. She saw Trunks flying and stopped next to him she turned on the two-way speaker.

"Hey Trunks I found 18 so hop in we can see her together." Bulma said and her son hoped in she noted the tail.

"Hey mom" Trunks said.

"So I see the lotion worked alright." Bulma said to her son.

"Yeah I trained a little to perfect my tail and I can control it completely now." Trunks answered.

They went the rest of the way in silence they arrived soon after if Bulma hadn't come he would have found her soon anyway. Bulma knocked and Juuhachigou answered it when she saw Trunks she was taken a back she had wanted Bulma to come alone.

"Hi Juuhachigou where is Juu?" Bulma asked.

"Juu?" Trunks said questioningly.

"He" is asleep in the bed room" Juuhachigou accented on the he.

Trunks raised an eyebrow suspiciously but asked no more questions a few minutes later Juuhachigou served the tea.

"So when is Juu going to come out?" Bulma asked,

"He loves to sleep but I guess I can bring him out." Juuhachigou said and stood up from her kneeling position in front of the table. She walked into the bedroom and picked up Juu he chattered in defiance at being disturbed.

"I'm sorry Juu but Bulma wants to meet you officially." Juuhachigou explained and snuggled against Juu. Juu gave her a kiss and climbed to her shoulder she walked out and closed the door again. She sat down again and Trunks looked confused when he saw Juu.

"Who is that?" Trunks asked.

"This is Juu we became friends when he came to eat some of my homemade bread." Juuhachigou answered sharply.

Juu was confused he had never heard her talk like this before he came to the conclusion he did not like this human. When 18 heard a rustle she looked down to see that Trunks had a tail she looked at it for a while and then was taken a back when Trunks spoke.

"I grew it out after you left." He explained to her.

Juu also noticed this he jumped from her shoulder to examine Trunks further he was weary for he did not trust this human.

"I don't think he likes you" Bulma said when Juu instantly ran back to 18 and kissed her on the cheeks twice.

Trunks watched angrily as the animal kissed the woman that he wanted to own but kept his anger to himself.

"Juu be nice I know he is strange and a little bit of a bastard but as long as he is in my house be as nice as you can manage like me." Juuhachigou said and held Juu in front of Trunks.

Juu bared his teeth a squeaked at Trunks angrily Trunks just swished his tail angrily at this action he did not like Juu the least bit.

"Stupid Squirrel" Trunks snarled at Juu.

"Trunks if you cant be nice to Juu then leave right now or I'll kick you out." Juuhachigou told Trunks angrily.

Trunks just sat at the table and watched as Juuhachigou started to make some nut bread for Juu. Mostly he was watching her figure he watched her back as the joints moved the way the skintight dress hugged her body. To him the clothes were a barrier between him and his destiny he would have her no one could change that. Juu saw the way he was looking at her and chattered at him angrily. Juuhachigou turned around angrily just in time to see Trunks practically drooling over her.

"Trunks what are you looking at?" Juuhachigou asked angrily.

"I was looking at the bread." Trunks replied.

"Well you can't have any." Juuhachigou told Trunks.

"Why?" Trunks asked.

"Because its for Juu." Juuhachigou replied.

"It probably tastes bad anyway." Trunks replied.

Juu sensed anger building in his friend so he gave her a kiss she calmed down and snuggled with him.

"You're so cute Juu, way cuter then Trunks." Juuhachigou said to Juu who was again perched on her shoulder.

Trunks turned a dark shade of red but Bulma placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him. Trunks just looked at Juuhachigou with a red tint in his cobalt eyes. Juuhachigou finished making the bread and gave some to Juu. Trunks mouth started to water he regretted making that remark about her cooking it was evident that she was a great cook. Juuhachigou noticed this and gave some to Bulma she took a small piece for herself there was enough left for another person and Juuhachigou did feel bad after all she was supposed to set a good example for Juu.

"Here Trunks you can have some." Juuhachigou said and handed him the last piece.

"But you said I couldn't have any." Trunks said.

"Well if you don't want it don't eat it." Juuhachigou replied testily.

"No I'll eat it." Trunks said and as he took the bread their hands met.

This meant nothing to Juuhachigou but Trunks was in heaven. Bulma noticed as a small blush roes to Trunks cheeks. Bulma smiled but her face fell when she realized Juuhachigou hated him just touching him made her shiver. But that was only because of the nightmares she had and her son would never do something like that.

"Hey why don't you stay here for a few days get away from the city?" Juuhachigou asked.

"Yeah we could do that I brought my Dragonball tracker with me so I can fix it." Bulma said.

"Here let me see it I can fix it." Juuhachigou held out her hand.

Bulma dug the tracker out of her purse and handed it to Juuhachigou.

"Damage report." She called out.

(Damage unknown malfunction power supply empty.)

Juuhachigou thought of this for a minute then she burst out laughing she fell over and tried to stop laughing. It was the first time they had heard her laugh and were wondering what was so funny.

"What's so funny?" Bulma asked.

"For someone so smart you sure messed this one up." Juuhachigou managed between gasps.

"Why do you say that?" Bulma asks offended.

"The batteries are dead." Juuhachigou laughs harder when Trunks and Bulma fall anime style.

"That was all? You mean we could have started searching the day they died?" Bulma asked still not believing it.

"Yeah here these are the right kind you need." Juuhachigou says and hands Bulma four batteries.

Bulma put them in and pressed the button the tracker started to beep surprisingly it showed that two were in the house.

"You have two Dragonballs?" Trunks asks shocked.

"I wouldn't know I don't know what they look like." Juuhachigou replies.

"They look like this." Bulma says and holds up a picture of all seven Dragonballs.

"Oh my twin and I each have one we gave them to each other it was kind of funny really getting the same gift as your twin on your birthday." Juuhachigou replied.

"We need them can we have them?" Trunks asks.

"Why do you need them?" Juuhachigou asks.

"We need them to wish everyone back to life." Trunks replies.

"You mean the zed warriors and the people me and Juu-kun killed." Juuhachigou says surprised.

"Yes so will you give them to us?" Bulma asks.

"On one condition." Juuhachigou asks.

"What is that?" Trunks asks.

"That I can make a wish." Juuhachigou says.

"Alright but it can't be a bad wish." Bulma says.

"I promise no bad wishes." Juuhachigou says and smiles.

Juuhachigou goes upstairs and comes down with two balls one with seven stars and the other with five. She handed them to Bulma who put them in her purse she felt like she was losing her brother all over again.

"Thanks, hey can you help Trunks find the Dragonballs?" Bulma asks.

"Do you have another tracker?" Juuhachigou asks.

"No but Trunks wont let anything happen to you. Will you Trunks?" Bulma says to her son.

"No mom no robbers or anything like that will touch her." Trunks replies rolling his eyes.

"No thanks I want to stay with Juu." Juuhachigou says and pets a sleeping Juu.

"Good I hate traveling with girls they whine so much. Their all big babies." Trunks replies.

"Fine we start tomorrow at sunrise hope you can stay awake that early." Juuhachigou says to Trunks.

"Fine!" Trunks calls to her retreating figure.

Trunks and Bulma took the beds and Juuhachigou took the couch. At exactly sunrise Trunks walked down the stairs with a small box full of capsules and a pack with other things they might need. Juuhachigou only had a small sling she had remodeled to fit Juu in like a carrier.

"You cant be serious you are not bringing him." Trunks told Juuhachigou.

"Yes I am I wont go otherwise." Juuhachigou told Trunks.

"Fine but keep him away from me." Trunks replies bitterly.

They started off towards the east that's where the tracker said the closest ball was. The flying seemed to take a lot out of Juuhachigou so Trunks asked if she needed help.

"Juu-chan do you need me to help you fly? I can carry you." Trunks asks her.

"No I do not need your help now stop calling me Juu-chan if you want to call me something else call me 18." 18 snaps at Trunks.

"Fine 18." Trunks replies.

They reached a city where the tracker said the Dragonball was.

"It could be anywhere in here." 18 exclaims.

They walked down the streets and 18 spotted the ball in a jewelry store window.

"Trunks look its right there." 18 touches his shoulder to get his attention.

Trunks looks where she is pointing then grabs her hand and pulls her to the store.

"We need to get it but how." Trunks was so occupied that he didn't notice 18 had walked into the store and asked for the manager. A tall fat man walked out and when he saw who it was he screamed like a little schoolgirl who was about to be kissed by the school bully.

"18 what are you doing?" Trunks asks himself.

18 was waiting for him to stop screaming.

"Listen see that orange thing in the window it belongs to me and I want it back." 18 says in a monotone voice.

She sees he wants to say no so she forms a ki blast in her palm and bounces it in her hand Juu just watches it with curiosity.

"Take it miss its yours." The manager rushes to the window and hands it to her.

Trunks just stood outside and laughed as she gently took the Dragonball from his hands and flicked his forehead he was laughing because the man fell over even though she didn't use any force.

"Well cant argue with results now can I." Trunks joked and took the Dragonball and put it with the others.

He was still laughing when they took off again it took 18 a while to steady herself in the air. Trunks was worried that she might lose altitude in the middle of the flight and fall. They traveled further east and headed towards a mountain range. When it got to dark to travel anymore they stopped in a clearing Trunks threw a capsule into the clearing and a two-story house appeared out of the smoke. Trunks and 18 walked into the house Trunks showed her to her room so she could put Juu on the bed he was already asleep when they got in the house. 18 went to the kitchen to fix some dinner she looked in the refrigerator to see what they had to be cooked. She decided to make shrimp and rice Trunks didn't mind her cooking because he couldn't cook very well. 18 finished the dinner and set a plate for the three of them Juu got only rice.

"Juu dinner!" 18 called upstairs to Juu.

Juu bounded down the stairs and slid into the kitchen he jumped to her shoulder and gave her a kiss then sat on the table and started to eat. Juu wanted some shrimp so she gave him a piece of her own. 18 finished first then went to take a bath. 18 locked the door and Juu jumped into the tub.

"Do you want a bath to?" 18 asked Juu did a back flip.

18 undressed and turned on the shower she didn't know if Juu could swim. Juu played in the water 18 picked him up he looked like a drowned rat. She put some shampoo on him and rubbed it in she told him not to open his eyes till she said so. She rinsed him off and then did her own hair she didn't need to but she wanted to. She then used soap to clean herself she finished then used a blow drier to dry her hair she toweled off Juu. Trunks knocked on the door he wanted to take a bath to he was dirty and he smelled really bad.

"Hang on!" 18 shouted she put on her socks and put the towel around herself and walked out Juu close behind.

"You took a bath with him?" Trunks shrieked.

"Juu is only a squirrel he doesn't look at me like you'd like to." 18 replied coldly and stalked off to her room.

Trunks growled and went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. 18 stuck her ear to her bedroom door she heard the shower go on and a few minutes later heard Trunks scream. 18 fell onto her bed laughing she had used up all the hot water.

"18!!!!" Trunks yelled at the top of his lungs.

18 quickly stood up and locked her door even though he could break through it easily. Trunks put a towel around his waist and ran down the hall way to 18's room. Trunks banged on the door and it shook dangerously.

"Who is it?" 18 asked trying to suppress a laugh unsuccessfully.

"You know who it is now open up!" Trunks yelled.

18 was changing into the nightgown Bulma had given her.

"Hang on I'm not dressed yet." 18 called from her room.

"Hurry up!" Trunks shouted "And stop laughing!"

18 pulled on the nightgown and snuck out the window with Juu in the pouch. 18 had already unlocked the door but he didn't know that.

"Come in!" 18 called when she was out the window completely.

Trunks barged in to see the room empty he looked out the window to see a white streak in the sky. Trunks decided to follow it before it disappeared. 18 was laughing just the thought of the look on Trunks face sent her into hysterics. 18 stopped laughing when she saw Trunks was close behind her.

"How did he catch up to me so fast?" 18 asked out loud.

Trunks smirked and went even faster 18 was about to put on a burst of speed when Trunks grabbed her ankle and stopped her.

"Trunks you really should get some clothes on." 18 said and pointed to the towel.

It was the only distraction she needed she kicked out of his grip and flew as fast as she could towards nowhere in particular. Trunks silently cursed himself but let her go she had to come back to the house to one keep her promise and help find all seven Dragonballs and two get her clothes back. Trunks headed back to the house just as it started to rain. 18 ignored the rain and kept going the pelting rain was only a minor thing to be ignored and she was very good at ignoring things. She landed and looked into the sky she could feel Trunks ki miles away he wasn't following her. She looked down to see Juu was still wet from the shower and some of the rain had gotten him wet.

"Oh Juu are you alright?" 18 asked the tiny squirrel.

Juu gently licked 18's nose in a reassuring yes 18 sighed in relief and headed back to the capsule house sure Trunks would not bother her. 18 tucked Juu under her shirt and held him close to her body Juu snuggled close to 18 and squeaked softly. 18 smiled and hugged him reassuringly 18 was weak and the storm kept getting stronger she was having trouble just flying. Just then a strong gust of wind knocked her from the sky 18 was too weak to catch herself. 18 just managed to hold Juu away from her so when she hit the ground he was unharmed to say the least 18 was in bad shape.

"Juu go get help." 18 said faintly and passed out.

(Juu's point of view from the time she fell to the time she gets help.)

Juu could feel the human lose strength as she was buffeted by the wind then he was whisked out of her shirt and held away from her. Juu was jolted when 18 painfully hit the ground 18 let go of Juu and whispered to find help. Juu didn't like the idea of leaving her alone but what choice did he have. 18 was passed out so he went to search for the only human he could think of Trunks. I have to find that human or else my friend will die I cant let that happen. This all started out as a fun prank now look what happened. Juu ran as fast as he could he asked a few fellow animals if they knew how to get to that house. All the animals he asked were kind enough to direct him in the right way. Juu finally arrived to find the lights still on. Juu jumped onto the widow sill and saw the human inside watching a screen with pictures on it. Juu scratched at the door to get his attention Trunks opened the door to see Juu. Trunks asked what he was doing there but Juu just pulled on his pant leg. Trunks followed Juu to 18.

"What the?" Trunks questioned when he heard something at the door he turned off the TV and opened it.

Juu was standing there drenched Trunks knew something was wrong when he noticed 18 wasn't with him.

"Where is 18?" Trunks asked.

Juu pulled on Trunks pants so he followed him into the woods and to a clearing where he found 18 lying there unconscious.

"18 what happened?" Trunks asked when he picked up 18.

18 opened her eyes slowly and let out a scream of pain this surprised Trunks so much he almost dropped her.

"My ribs are broken!" 18 called out in terrible pain.

Trunks dug in his pocket and pulled out a sensu bean and gave it to her.

"Here eat this." Trunks put the bean in her mouth and she ate it slowly she started to breath normally.

"My ribs are still broken and my back hurts so much." 18 whimpers.

Trunks gives her 3 more sensu beans she sighed as she realized her ribs and back no longer hurt. 18 tried to stand up but fell back against Trunks.

"What happened to you?" Trunks asked.

"I was flying and I was so weak I got blown out of the sky." 18 replied more embarrassed then angry.

"Your lucky that Juu came and got me." Trunks replied and picked 18 up.

Juu jumped onto 18's stomach and gave a get-well kiss to make sure she knew he was there for her.

"I love you Juu thank you so much." 18 said.

Trunks cleared his throat waiting for at least a thank you.

"Oh yeah thanks Trunks for helping me." 18 said and gently brushed some hair out of Trunk's face.

"No problem now let's get home." Trunks said to 18.

Trunks flew 18 and Juu home he was happy that she was safe but he would put the search off for a few days so that she could rest. 18 fell asleep on the way to the house and Trunks smiled down at her his heart leapt when he realized how much he loved her. It was then that he decided he couldn't rape her she meant too much to him. Some how when she was sleeping she looked like an innocent little girl not a killing machine Gero turned her into. Trunks flew through the air towards the house they were sharing for the trip Trunks landed outside the door and had a little trouble opening it. He finally managed to open the door and brought 18 and Juu into 18's room he placed her on the bed and left. He went to his own room but was unable to sleep he knew she was going to be all right but he had a uneasy felling he loved her but she loved or at least liked Krillin. When he finally got to sleep he was awoken by 18's shrill scream he ran to her room to see her sitting up crying.

"Juu-chan what's wrong?" Trunks asks.

"I told you not to call me that!" 18 yells at Trunks.

"I told you I will call you whatever I like." Trunks tells her.

"No you wont!" 18 yelled and jumped off the bed and did a dive in an attempt to punch Trunks in the jaw.

Trunks dodged the attack and punched 18 in the stomach 18 fell against Trunks and breathed out a simple sentence.

"Wow that hurt." 18 fell off of Trunks.

Juu jumped to Trunks face and started biting and clawing at his face in an angry furry of fur. Trunks threw him off and went to throw a ki blast at Juu. 18 got up holding her stomach and walked over to Trunks she stood firmly in front of him and spread her arms out wide.

"Don't! Don't!" 18 yelled at Trunks.

Trunks stopped the attack and stood straight waiting for his ki to go down all the way his ki went down and his hair turned back to lavender. 18 just stood there until she collapsed in pain Trunks rushed over to her and helped her up. 18 tried to shrug him off but she was in too much pain Trunks picked her up and placed her back into her bed. Juu walked over to her and licked her nose as if to say sorry for not getting Trunks more. 18 Smiled and pulled him into a hug she was still smiling when she fell asleep Trunks left as soon as he made sure she wasn't hurt to badly. Trunks went to call his mom on the video phone then remembered she was at 18's house he would have to ask her the number later. Trunks did not look forward to it though she was probably very mad at him for punching her in the stomach. Trunks was sorry for punching her but it was only reflex that made him hit her. After 18 had slept for a few hours she awoke to a scream.

"What did he do this time?" 18 asked herself and she got up in her nightgown and went into the hallway.

18 walked to the stairs and noted the spots of blood leading down and to the left 18 found herself running down the stairs calling Trunk's name. 18 found him in the kitchen washing his arm under the tap 18 saw the blood was leading to him. 18 gasped and Trunks whirled around splashing blood all over 18's hem which was white silk.

"You jerk this is my only night…." 18 trailed off when she saw the wound. "Yuck what the hell did you do to yourself?" 18 asked.

"None of your business." Trunks replied coldly.

"Well since your blood is on my gown it is." 18 replied sharply.

18 walked over to him and took his injured arm in her baby soft hands she didn't have calluses because she was a cyborg her whole body was perfect. Trunks took in a sharp breath when she traced the gash with her delicate finger.

"I can fix this for you if you let me." 18 told Trunks gently.

Trunks nodded his head slowly so she left to the bathroom and found a very high quality first aid kit she went back to the kitchen. 18 found Trunks leaning on the counter about to slip and fall to the floor. 18 quickly put the kit on the table and helped him to a chair.

"Why are you helping me?" Trunks asked her when she started to search through the kit.

"I cant turn my back on someone who needs my help even if he did knock the wind out of me earlier." 18 told Trunks turning away from him so he wouldn't see her blushing.

Juu came downstairs once he found Trunks and 18 missing and saw the blood all over the floor.

"Here comes your squirrel." Trunks points to Juu who was running towards 18.

Juu ran circles around 18 and searched her for any sign of injury but could find none.

"Juu I'm fine but Trunks needs our help, will you help me save him?" 18 asks Juu.

Juu looks at 18 and then at Trunks he seems to consider it then gives a cheerful squeak. 18 leaves and gets a book from her room she had brought it with her from her house. She came back into the kitchen and sat down then she opened it to a certain page and pointed to a picture of a prickly purple plant.

"Juu can you get me three leaves from this plant?" 18 asks Juu.

Juu leaves and 18 starts to boil some water and ties a cloth along Trunk's arm to slow the bleeding for then.

"Did you use a sensu bean?" 18 asks.

"Yes I used two but they didn't help for some reason." Trunks replies.

18 shook her head and Juu who was still searching found the plant by a brook and chewed off three leaves of the purple plant. Juu hurried back and found 18 pouring the water in a bowl Juu rushed over and gave her the leaves 18 took them and pounded them into a pulp. 18 then unwrapped Trunks arm and put a hot cloth on the gash. Trunks seethed as the burning hot cloth touched the wound he screamed out when 18 pushed down gently. He was suddenly quiet when he realized 18's mouth was over his he was so shocked he didn't feel her stitch his wound up with thread covered in the pulp. When she pulled away he looked at her confused she just smiled and pointed down. Trunks looked down to see his gash sewn shut he was still confused he hadn't felt a single stitch.

"We didn't have any anesthetic so I used good old fashioned shock." 18 replied to his unspoken question.

Trunks was just starring at her so she just turned around and started to clean up the blood with a wet facecloth. 18 was on hands and knees cleaning up the blood when Trunks bent down and picked her up.

"Trunks you'll hurt your…" 18 was cut off when Trunks kissed her deeply.

18 was surprised for two reasons one he dared to kiss her and two she liked it. 18 tried to push away but Trunks was still to strong for her. 18 finally relaxed into his arms and kissed him back Trunks brought her upstairs and into her room. When 18 felt herself being placed on a bed all her nightmares came rushing in on her.

(No those dreams were different he was different I like him now but do I like him that much wait who says he wont just leave.)

18's thoughts were cut off by a hand being placed on her thigh 18 broke out of the kiss.

"Trunks I cant Krillin is still in love with me." 18 tells him.

"Do you love him?" Trunks asks brushing her cheek with his tail.

"I don't know I never got to know him that well." 18 replies blushing.

"Do you love me?" Trunks asks giving her a small kiss.

"I cant love anyone remember. I cant I'm not human it wont work." 18 says trying to push him off her.

"18 you can love you love Juu and Juu-kun. Why can't you love me?" Trunks asks.

Trunks kisses 18 fiercely and pulls her close to him 18 doesn't struggle anymore she just lets him kiss her. His hands move to her strap and she takes in a sharp breath when she feels it slid off her shoulder he does the same to her other shoulder. Trunks starts to kiss her neck and rub her shoulders he pulls away as if to ask if she really wants this. 18 answers by kissing him on the lips and slipping her hands under his shirt of their own violation. Trunks slips her nightgown off of her perfect body and throws it to the floor he then pulls the blankets over them both. 18 rips his shirt in half and throws it across the room Trunks slips out of his pants while still kissing 18. Trunks then slips his boxers off and tosses them aside and kisses 18 on the shoulder and the neck.

"Trunks I'm a virgin." 18 warns him before he can undress her all the way.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle with you." Trunks gently slides her underwear off and throws them to the floor to join the pile.

18 tenses and waits for him to enter her Trunks feels her tense and takes her hands in his just incase she wants to squeeze them. 18 smiles at him and kisses him gently as a thank you. He gently and slowly lowers into her 18's back arches and tears come to her eyes as her inner wall is torn. Trunks squeezes her hands and asks if she wants him to stop.

"18 do you want me to stop?"

18 shakes her head no and he thrusts into her slowly at first and when 18 relaxes he thrusts faster. Trunks kisses her fiercely and sucks on her breasts tenderly. 18 moans gently and gasps when he fully thrusts into her. Trunks tried to hold back not wanting to hurt her. Trunks found it impossible she was to good and to tight. Trunks pulled out completely and thrusts into her again. 18 screams out in pain and hugs him tightly.

"Sorry 18 I didn't mean to hurt you."

When he felt himself about to climax he muffles his cry by kissing her on the lips. 18 climaxes with him and he rolls off of her. He is breathing hard like her, he rubs her stomach and feels a small ki start to form. Trunks smiles more to himself and wraps a protective arm around her waist they fall asleep in each others arms. When 18 woke up the next morning she was surprised she slept through the whole day. Trunks was awake and was starring at her he smiled at her and kissed her gently.

"You know you belong to me know that you're my mate?" Trunks asks.

"Don't think you can order me around." 18 warns him.

Trunks laughs and gets up 18 has to grab the sheets before they fall off her body. Trunks sees this and laughs again 18 just blushes and sticks her tongue out at him.

"18 can I call my mom?" Trunks asks walking over to the videophone.

"Sure my number is on the slip next to it you dolt." 18 teases.

18 yawns stretches and falls back to sleep Trunks smiles and covers her up all the way. Trunks dials the number and his mother appears.

"Mom how are you?" Trunks asks.

"Fine how about you and 18?" Bulma asks then sees 18 in the bed sleeping and their clothes on the floor.

"Trunks… you… she… did you ask her first?" Bulma accuses.

"Mom how could you think of me like that?" Trunks shouts.

18 moans and turns over in the bed she stretches slightly and yawns Trunks turns around and smiles at her.

"So you finally have a mate. What will Vegeta say?" Bulma wonders.

"He knows the law as well as I do 18 is pregnant with my child and he can't do anything about it." Trunks tells his mom.

"What she's pregnant?" Bulma falls off her chair.

Bulma clears her throat and sits back in the chair she's blushing slightly for being so careless to fall like she did.

"Don't worry mom I'll take good care of her and the baby I promise." Trunks assures his mother.

"Dose 18 know yet?" Bulma asks.

"No not yet." Trunks says.

"Tell her right now young man." Bulma orders.

"Tell me what?" 18 asks sitting up and rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Um 18 you're ah your pregnant." Trunks says.

"I'm wa what?" 18 shrieks.

"Your pregnant dear." Bulma says gently.

"Trunks you got me pregnant?" 18 asks about to faint.

Trunks rushes over to her and helps her sit up.

"I'm sorry I thought you loved me and I thought you would be happy." Trunks says sadly.

"I cant be a mom I don't know how." 18 says scared out of her wits.

"My mom will help you if you have any questions." Trunks reassures her the best he can.

"But I don't know anything about being a mother." 18 protests.

"Don't worry you'll make a great mother trust me." Trunks says.

"Last time I trusted you I got pregnant." 18 teases.

"Don't worry me and mom will be here for you when ever you need us we promise." Trunks holds her hand and gazes into her eyes lovingly.

"What about Krillin he will be so upset when he finds out?" 18 sighs and looks down at her hands then adds. "Worse what will my brother say?" A tear slips down her face and Trunks whips it away.

"Listen to me Juu-chan if you want my mom can get rid of the baby before it really develops." Trunks says to 18.

"But that would be like murder." 18 protests.

"Not true because the baby isn't developed yet so it's still not a baby." Bulma says.

"I will go through with the pregnancy on one condition." 18 says.

"What is that?" Trunks asks.

"We never see each other after the baby is born." 18 says to Trunks.

"What 18 why?" Trunks cries out tears stinging his eyes.

"Trunks I… cant." 18 bursts into tears puts on her clothes and runs out the door and into the bathroom.

"18 wait!" Trunks yells.

"Trunks let her be she needs to be left alone for now." Bulma tells her son.

"What should I do 18 is pregnant and we are miles away from her home?" Trunks asks his mother.

"Bring her home" Bulma replies simply.

"She wont I know her she wont give up that easily." Trunks tells his mother.

After a few more hours Trunks hangs up and gets dressed in his clothes. He then walks to the bathroom door and knocks gently.

"What do you want?" 18 asks harshly.

"Come out please I want to talk to you." Trunks replies.

"No I know what your going to tell me so leave me alone please." 18 says calmly.

18 spent the night in the tub covered in a large towel from the cupboard under the sink. 18 would have gotten her real clothes if Trunks had left the door even once during that time. Trunks fell asleep outside the door of the bathroom and 18 knew he was still there because she jabbed him in the back with a toothbrush a few times during the night. 18 woke up early that morning because sleeping in a tub is kind of uncomfortable also she woke up and rushed to the toilet and threw up. Trunks awoke when he heard her throw up and knew why she was throwing up.

"18 are you alright?" Trunks asks concerned for his mate.

"Baka do I sound all right?" 18 shrieks.

"No, but will you come out now?" Trunks asks.

"No! No and a thousand times no." 18 shouts.

"Juu needs you he won't eat or sleep without you." Trunks says trying to trick her into coming out.

"Give me my clothes and put them in front of the door and I'll…" 18 was cut off when she threw up again.

Trunks got her clothes and placed them on the floor he then went into his room and waited with his ear to the door. Trunks heard her open and close the door he then walked out and stood next to the door. 18 dressed and looked under the door to see if she could see his feet 18 saw nothing so she stood up and opened the door. 18 steeped out and looked to her door and then turned and was face to face with Trunks.

"Kame Sama what are you trying to do kill me?" 18 shrieks loudly and takes in a deep breath.

"Sorry baby I was jut standing here." Trunks says.

Juu hearing 18's voice runs into the hallway and jumps to her shoulder and kisses her repeatedly.

"Juu I'm so sorry! Don't think I had a good time sleeping in a towel in the tub I still have a soar neck." 18 says mournfully.

Trunks wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close so his mouth was to her ear.

"Are you still going to go through with your decision?" Trunks asks her.

"I will give birth to your child and then I will leave." 18 replies calmly.

"Don't leave me Juu-chan." Trunks says and his voice cracks and 18 feels a tear hit her shoulder.

18 starts to cry but holds it back.

(This is for his own good he can't stay with me I'll end up hurting him and I might let him down some how. Worse I might let my baby down if I leave I wont have to worry I can always watch them from a ways and make sure they get out of danger alright.)

18 was lost in thought and didn't realize she had turned around and kissed Trunks deeply. When 18 realized what she had done she pulled away sharply and took a step back.

"It's for your own good." 18 tells him eyes to the floor she didn't want him to see her tears.

Trunks saw the tears and knew she didn't want to leave but not why she said she did.

"18 you cant lie to me. Look me in the eyes tell me you don't love me and want to leave me." Trunks replies and firmly lifts her face to his.

"I…" 18 couldn't say it not while looking into his eyes.

Trunks smiles and pulls her to his body in a comforting hug.

"Why are you so afraid of this?" Trunks asks.

"I don't want to let you or my baby down." 18 replies between sobs.

"You cant be a worse parent then Vegeta and look how I turned out." Trunks tells his mate.

"What if I hurt you in some way?" 18 asks.

"You wont and if you do that wont change anything between us." Trunks tells her.

(Meanwhile in heaven.)

"What is that son of my doing?" Vegeta asks fiercely.

"What is it Vegeta?" Gokou asks.

"He got Android 18 pregnant." Vegeta says loudly.

A clatter sounds from behind them Krillin had just walked into the room.

"He what?" Krillin asks softly tears brimming in his eyes.

"Krillin hey sorry buddy but someone will come along for you." Gohan says to his friend.

Krillin runs to his room and locks the door.

"Did Trunks force her?" Yamcha asks.

"No it was her choice she let him." Vegeta answers.

"King Ki what happened between them?" Pular asks.

"Seems that Trunks and Bulma saved her when she tried to kill herself rather then let her die Bulma destroyed the evil disk and set her mind free. Then he got close to her she related to him and they mated." King Ki said simply.

"You think that's good?" Vegeta growls and picks him up by the collar.

"She won't harm anyone again so it is good." Gohan answers for King Ki.

"He is still my son!" Vegeta snarls.

"Vegeta you know the law you cant do anything now its to late." Gokou says to Vegeta.

Krillin could hear the whole conversation.

"How could she do that? She knew I loved her why did she go with him?" Krillin asked out loud.

A knock at the door startled him it was Gokou he was seeing if Krillin wanted to talk.

"Krillin can I come in?" Gokou asks.

"Sure why not." Krillin answers and he opens the door for Gokou.

"Krillin did you hear us downstairs?" Gokou asks the distraught Krillin.

"Yes she had the kid with him willingly." Krillin says sadly.

"Would you be happier if she had killed herself?" Gokou asks.

"No way!" Krillin shouts.

"Would you be happy if she was all alone?" Gokou asks.

"No" Krillin answers.

"Would you be happy if she was raped? Gokou asks.

"As if" Krillin answers.

"Then why are you so upset? She has a family and is happy now." Gokou asks.

"I just wanted her to have a family with me." Krillin answers.

"King Ki told me she thought of you even before she was taken by Trunks." Gokou tells his friend trying to lift his spirits.

"Why would she think of me if she chose Trunks?" Krillin asks.

"Maybe she liked you like a boyfriend before but realized her feelings for Trunks. Marron wasn't for you and you set her free you have to do the same for 18." Gokou says.

"I know but it hurts to lose her." Krillin says.

"You never had her." Gokou says and leaves Krillin to think.

(Back on earth with 18 and Trunks.)

(18 this is King Ki)

"What? Who? Where?" 18 asks.

(Use your mind to talk. I am King Ki a friend of Gokou's and Gohans. I'm talking to you from heaven.)

(What do you want?)

(Krillin wants to talk to you.)

(What no I cant he'll hate me for what I did)

(I don't hate you 18)

(Krillin?) 18's eyes start filling with tears and she drops the glass she was holding.

(Yeah it's me) Krillin says in his usual cheerful way.

(I didn't want to kill you or the others but I…)

(I know and I also know about you and Trunks.)

(Oh Krillin I'm so sorry I really like you and all but he is just so I don't know.)

(It's ok as long as you're happy.)

(I cant be happy until you are I know how much you must have loved me.)

(Don't worry Trunks is a lot better then me.) Krillin has always put himself down like that.

(Shut up Krillin! I know that's not true looks don't matter inside you're the most beautiful person I could hope to meet.)

(See I told you she was smart.)

(Gokou is that you?) 18 asks nervously.

(Yeah how are you?)

(Gokou how can you be so nice to me we killed you?)

(I know you didn't want to so I don't hold it against you.)

(Is Vegetable up there?)

(I heard that robot)

(Shut up you half-eaten vegetable.)

(What did you call me?) Vegeta snarls.

(You heard me)

(Hey Vegeta she got you.)

(Who was that?) 18 asks.

(That was Piccolo.) Krillin says.

(Hey Vegetable do you need some ranch dressing?)

(That was Gohan I recognize his voice.) 18 proclaims.

(Everyone is here thanks to you.) Vegeta snaps.

(Shut up!) Everyone choruses.

(Look I need to go Juu and Trunks are looking at me funny.)

(Let me talk to my son Tin can.)

(Ask nicely monkey or I will teach my future husband some of my moves and you will be target practice.)

A chorus of snickers sound and 18 smiles fiercely.

(Fine Juu-Chan will you please get my son.) Vegeta sounds very fake.

(Yes father) 18 says sweetly.

Vegeta growls but says nothing to her.

"Trunks King Ki has everyone on the line from heaven and your baka father wants to talk to you." 18 holds his hand and the link transfers to both of them.

(Father?)

(Trunks how could you?)

(Father you cant do anything about it now she is my mate for life.)

(I resent being called a mate like I'm a monkey.) 18 makes her presence known.

(Get off the line Bitch.)

(Dad stop it or we wont wish you back just yet.)

(I need to clean this mess up anyway.) 18 lets go of Trunks hand and walks off.

Trunks and Vegeta battle it out and Trunks walks up to see if 18 is alright she is in her room on the bed facing the opposite way.

(Guys I need to talk with Krillin alone.)

(But I need to keep the link up)

(Ok King Ki you can stay.)

(What is it Trunks?)

(One are you sure you don't mind me and 18 being a family?)

(No well yes but I don't think I will care forever.)

(Ok two 18 is crying.)

(What why?)

(I don't know.)

(Maybe she is sad because of all she did.)

(Maybe we should both talk to her.)

(Good idea Krillin.)

(18 what's wrong?) Krillin asks when Trunks touched her shoulder.

(I don't know my heart feels like it's being torn into two parts.)

(Do you know why?) Trunks asks his mate.

(I think because of two things one of what I did and two because I let Krillin down.)

(I don't need you to feel sorry for me just let me go. The only reason you like me is because I was the first one to show you how to love.)

(The Zed warriors don't feel any anger towards you now that they know you were being controlled and are free now.) Trunks tells 18 hugging her to him.

(I love you both Trunks as a lover and Krillin is like a big brother to me.)

(What are you guys doing in the middle of nowhere?)

(We are searching for the dragon balls we got two from 18 and the other a man was so nice and just gave her the one he had in his store.) Trunks burst out laughing when he remembered how they got the third one.

(Why are you still there then?)

(This Baka thinks I need to rest because he got me pregnant.) 18 smirks at Trunks.

Trunks smiles at her and kisses her tears away for good at least for then.

(I think I better go before you guys go farther then making out.) Krillin starts to laugh.

They break the connection and Trunks helps 18 downstairs to clean up the broken glass 18 tells him she wants to do it by herself but he wont hear of it.

"I got you pregnant now I will take care of you." Trunks tells her and makes her sit on the couch and watch TV while he made dinner and cleaned up the kitchen.

"I can move you know if you don't let me do anything I'll get fat in a week tops." 18 jokes as she tries to get up and get a glass of milk.

"Just tell me what you need and I'll do it." Trunks says firmly.

"Well I could go for some star fruit." 18 says knowing they have none.

"I'll fly to the nearest store and get some for you do you need anything else?" Trunks asks.

"If you wont let me do anything can you get me something to paint or some canvass, paint, and a sketch book?" that should keep him busy for a while 18 says to herself.

"I'll be back as soon as I can don't do anything to strain yourself." Trunks orders her.

"I promise." 18 crosses her fingers behind her back.

Trunks left and when she knew it was safe turned the TV off and went outside for a walk with Juu. They walked through a field of flowers and Juu sneezed when she blew some dandelion fluff on him. A few minutes later she went back to the house to train a little. At the store Trunks was having a hard time finding a good paint set he finally found one that cost 50 dollars. He then got a very large variety of paint and three different types of canvass. All together he spent over 100 dollars he was satisfied then thought of how few clothes she had. He packed a car he had in capsule 22 with the fruit and art supplies including a drawing kit with special pencils and erasers and a sketchbook. He then went into a very high quality clothes store he bought 300 hundred dollars worth of clothes for 18 that ranged from bathing suits to night gowns any type of clothes there is he got for 18. Trunks of course had to guess her size but he was good at sizing people up. He was happy until he got home and saw 18 doing a high jump kick and ending with a back flip.

"Juu-Chan you promised." Trunks scolded.

"Sorry but my butt had a cramp from sitting down so long." 18 said and looked over his shoulder to see the piles of baggage in the car.

"I got a few extra things for you." He explained after she blinked rapidly about four times.

"A few! What kind of things?" 18 asked him suspiciously.

"Clothes and the things you asked for. I hope I got your size right here check out the tags." Trunks held out a pair of shoes, dress shoes, bikini, shirt, dress, bra, underwear, pants, skirt, hat, socks, bathing suit, gloves, tights, and a nightgown.

"I'm surprised you got all the sizes right how did you guess?" 18 asks checking the last tag.

"I'm good at it." Trunks answered blushing.

"How many did you get? And how did you chose such good things?" 18 asked.

"I got literally tons of clothes for you and I asked a woman what she thought you would like. She was shocked when I told her who I was shopping for and why." Trunks says.

"What am I going to wear for the months I cant fit in these?" 18 asks wincing at the thought of being fat.

"I was waiting for you to ask." Trunks says smiling.

"Oh no what did you do?" 18 asks.

"I had them send mom a disk with all of their selections on maternity choices so she can download your picture alter it and see what ones look best." Trunks says smiling broadly.

"Trunks you're the best." 18 shouts and knocks him over when she jumps and hugs him.

"Thanks but if you want to eat and try on your new stuff we got to get inside." Trunks tells her.

"Oh yeah lets get it inside." 18 moves to get off him but he pulls her down again.

"You leave that to me you're in no condition to carry heavy bags into a house." Trunks lets her get up.

18 pouts but obediently goes inside and sits on the couch Trunks finishes bringing everything in two hours later he brought it into her room. 18 tried on a few of her new outfits and looks at the art supplies he got her.

"Kame-Sama this is to good for me." 18 breaths.

"Nothing is to good for my woman." Trunks whispers to her.

18 hugs him happily and asks if he will pose for her with Juu Trunks agrees happily since she wants to get him sleeping. It took 18 5 hours to finish but the sketch was drawn and colored by the time he awoke.

"See you look so sweet sleeping." 18 holds up the picture.

Trunks just gaps at it in wonder he never knew she was like that.

"What you hate it don't you?" 18 says about to rip it up.

"No I think it's the best drawing I ever saw." He said honestly.

"You think so?" 18 asks.

"Trust me Juu-Chan." Trunks says and takes the picture to inspect it for any flaws.

The picture was perfect just like her any way you look at it she was better then he deserved. Trunks had a sad look on his face and that puzzled 18 immensely.

"Trunks-kun what's wrong?" 18 asked not thinking about calling him Trunks-kun.

"What did you just call me?" Trunks asks.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you upset you just looked unhappy." 18 says taking a step backwards.

"I'm not mad I just didn't expect you to call me anything other then Trunks." Trunks blushed when 18 shrugged her shoulders and climbed into the bed next to him.

"So you can call me Juu-chan but I cant call you Trunks-kun." 18 teases his hair on his neck.

Trunks shivers under the cyborgs touch but not out of fear or discomfort.

"Are you afraid of me?" 18 teases him.

"No" Trunks turns over and kisses 18 softly on the neck.

"Trunks" 18 calls softly.

"What Juu-chan?" Trunks asks just as softly.

"Why do you love me?" 18 asks shyly.

"UHHHHHH!" Trunks stutters.

"Well?" 18 asks worriedly.

"I uh." Trunks blushes.

"You cant answer me then?" 18 eyes start to fill with hot tears.

"18 there is so many reasons to love you I cant think of just one." Trunks brushes the tears away.

18 jumps up and places a hand over her heart or where her heart should be.

"Don't make excuses just give me one reason." 18 shouts tears old and new coming forth.

"18 I love you because you're not like other women and you share interests with me. You give me a reason to stay in this world and I love to be near you." Trunks says moving towards her slowly till they were hugging each other.

"That's a lame reason." 18 teases him.

"Well then I'm a lame guy." Trunks gently strokes her arm.

"I better go make some bread for Juu before he thinks I`ve forgotten him." 18 tries to move out of Trunk's grip but he wont let her go.

"I can make it for you." Trunks offers.

"Trunks I can manage things on my own I'm not even a week along god." 18 sighs in frustration.

Trunks lets 18 go and sits on the bed Trunks decides its time to call his mom to see how things were going for her and if she had any advice to give him. Trunks walks over to the videophone and dials his mothers number. On the third ring his mother picked up the phone she was in a lab coat holding a vial of green liquid.

"Hey mom I need your help." Trunks says and sighs heavily.

"Its 18 isn't it?" Bulma asks.

"Yeah" Trunks sighs again.

"Let me guess you try to make her relax and she wants to get up and fight and train." Bulma says remembering the exact opposite effect from Vegeta.

"How did you know?" Trunks asks.

"Mothers intuition." Bulma replies nodding her head.

"I know she doesn't need my help but I can't help it I don't want her to hurt herself or get stressed." Trunks replies putting his head in his hands.

"Let me talk to her." Bulma says calmly.

Trunks left to go find 18 she was in the kitchen throwing up in the sink for the fifth time that day.

"Juu-chan my kaa-san wants to talk with you." Trunks wipes 18's mouth with a paper towel.

"What did I do now?" 18 asks in frustration.

"Nothing at least I don't think you did anything." Trunks shoves 18 into the room and leaves.

"Hi Bulma if your going to yell at me save your breath please." 18 says calmly.

"No I just want to know why you're being so hard on Trunks." Bulma says just as calmly.

"I'm being hard on him I'm not even fat yet and he wont let me even bring in a bag of clothes." 18 says very annoyed.

"Anything else?" Bulma asks.

"I can't train fight or spar and he wont let me continue with the mission." 18 says even more annoyed.

(Wait is it possible to get more annoyed then she already is? doubtful.)

"I will talk with him in a moment. How are you feeling?" Bulma asks.

"Lousy how am I supposed to feel?" 18 asks.

"Just like you do." Bulma says.

"Great." 18 sighs heavily.

"Dose Trunks get you what you ask for?" Bulma asks.

"Dose he ever I have to send him out for things if I don't want to end up with bed soars." 18 sighs again.

"He just wants you to be happy and safe." Bulma replies softly.

"He just doesn't know when to quite." 18 sighs more heavily then before.

"I will try to talk some sense into him today." Bulma says.

"Thanks Bulma-chan." 18 replies.

"No problem if only Vegeta acted like Trunks." Bulma said wistfully.

"At least he acts more like you not his dad unless he loses his temper." 18 says a little grateful for him being like his mom protecting and fussing over her.

"Why don't I talk to him now?" Bulma asks.

"Alright wait right here." 18 tells Bulma and leaves.

18 went into the living room and got Trunks up to the bedroom and forced him to talk to his mom.

"Hi Kaa-san." Trunks greets his mother with a bow.

"Hello dear. I heard 18's side of the problem." Bulma says.

"She won't let me take care of." Trunks says.

"Maybe if you lay off a little she would appreciate it." Bulma sighs heavily remembering his birth.

"What's wrong mom you look sad." Trunks asks concerned for his kaa-san.

"I just remember how your father acted when I was pregnant with you." Bulma tells her son mildly.

"Hey Trunks I'm cooking some pie what kind would you like?" 18 yells from the kitchen.

"18 you shouldn't be cooking." Trunks yells.

"Trunks remember what I just said." Bulma says sternly.

"Oh man now she'll be mad again." Trunks says more to himself then to Bulma.

"Trunks don't start already." 18 says annoyed.

"I like blueberry." Trunks says after a long pause.

"Ok I'll be done in a bit." 18 says cheerfully.

Bulma let her son go so she could finish the tracking device incase they needed to find 18.

Trunks walked down to the kitchen and hugged 18 from behind.

"Trunks-kun what are you doing!" 18 shrieks when she feels him brush his teeth across her neck.

"Your mine right?" Trunks asks calmly.

18 didn't like what he was doing so she tried to pull out of his grip.

"I'm not a piece of property if that's what you mean." 18 says shakily.

"Do you want my father to force us apart?" Trunks asks.

Trunks brushed his canines against her soft velvet skin harder this time he knew what he was doing and what blood did to Sayain lust.

"No I don't but I don't like what your doing either." 18 said scared at the way he was acting.

Trunks sank his canines into her neck where her neck and shoulder blades meet.

18 screams in shock and pain then almost vomited when Trunks licked the blood away from the wound he had inflicted.

"Now everyone knows you belong to me." Trunks whispered in her ear.

18 was sliding to the floor her head was spinning and she was feeling sick and weak. Trunks caught her and picked her up to his face and planted a firm passionate kiss on her lips. 18 didn't kiss him back she was afraid of him and wanted him to let go of her as soon as possible. Trunks noticed she didn't kiss him back and was mad at himself for marking her as his.

"18 I'm sorry I had to it was a custom ask my mom she probably has one or you can ask Gokou." Trunks brought her upstairs.

Trunks laid her on her bed and left with a bow of apology. 18 was sick in her stomach and brought her hand to her neck. The wound wasn't bleeding much at all surprisingly because of where it was. 18 was in a whirl of confusion she didn't understand any of this. 18 decided to call upon King Ki for answers.

(King Ki it's me 18.")

<Oh 18 what can I do for you?>

(Can you connect me with Gokou?)

<Sure let me call him.>

{18 what's on your mind?} Gokou said cheerfully.

(Gokou is it a custom for Sayains to bite their mate?)

{Yeah we bite them to show others that we are their mates and protectors it keeps other Saiyans from hitting on her or hurting her.}

<Why? Did Trunks bite you?> King Ki asked.

(Yes just a few moments ago.)

Gokou had motioned for Gohan to go get Krillin into this conversation. Krillin had heard her say that Trunks had bit her and in her mind she sounded upset.

[18 are you all right?]

(Krillin is that you?)

[In the flesh, well sort of.]

(Did you hear what happened?)

[Yeah I did.]

{Let me read your mind so I can see what happened.} Gokou demanded.

(Ok just don't read anything else.) 18 said snappily.

Gokou saw what had happened in the kitchen when Trunks bit her.

{Go link him King Ki} Gokou demanded he was mad when he bit Chi Chi he warned her.

*Gokou is that you?*

{Yes Trunks it is and I'm very displeased with you we all saw what you did to 18.}

*Who exactly?*

{Krillin, King Ki, me, and Gohan.}

*Gohan you told me it was our custom.*

@It is but you never even warned her.@

*I know I thought she would refuse it was for her own good.*

@Yes but we all agree you should have asked her first.@

(Trunks I love you and I trust you but you scared me so much you should have warned me first.)

*18 I'm so sorry I just want to prove to everyone how much I love you.*

(Trunks I don't think biting me would work better then telling everyone.)

*Do you forgive me?*

Krillin was silently pleading for her not to forgive him.

(Trunks come here I mean upstairs.)

<I think I better break this line.> King Ki has a sweat drop on his head and is blushing.

Trunks got upstairs and opened the door 18 pulled him inside and threw him to the floor.

"This will teach you to bite me." 18 shouted loudly.

Trunks barely had time to move before 18's fist was three inches away from his face.

"18 listen to me I said I was sorry." Trunks rolled again as her fist missed him by millimeters.

"I don't care you need to pay blood for blood." 18 lunges for him when he stands up.

Trunks doesn't want to hurt her because he is afraid of hurting her and the baby. Trunks dodges all her attacks then throws her out the window. 18 lands softly on the ground and waits for him to come outside to see if she is alright. Trunks just stares down to her and doesn't move so she swoons to make him think she is hurt. Trunks hurriedly flies down to her side to pick her up but once he lands she throws a ki blast at him. Trunks hurriedly dodges it just in time but he could feel the heat of the blast run by his cheek.

"18 are you trying to kill me?" Trunks shouts losing his temper like Vegeta.

"No I just want you to feel a little pain so stay still and let me get a good shot." 18 throws a series of pink ki blasts at him.

Trunks dodges them all and throws a small but powerful ki blast at her she dodges it and slams into his chest. Trunks topples backwards into a tree and stands up groggily. 18 rushes in with a series of punches and kicks to his chest and groin he blocks most of them and the ones that hit him hurt terribly. When 18 went to hit him in the face he moved out of the way and blew a ki blast into her chest. 18 flew backwards and hit a tree so hard the tree fell over. 18 was unconscious but satisfied because he would have to live with what he had done to a pregnant woman. Trunks powered down from Super Sayain and was afraid he had hurt 18 really badly when he saw she was unconscious he picked her up and brought her to her room. Trunks set her on her bed and lay down next to her his arms and tail wrapped around her protectively. 18 woke up the next day with a headache but was relatively unharmed Trunks was still there but he was sleeping still.

18 tried to get up but if she moved he would tighten his grip on her so she lay back down and sighed she would have to wait for him to get up. Trunks was having a bad dream about 18 she was being killed by Vegeta and Trunks couldn't stop him. Vegeta killed 18 and let her fall to the ground in a bloody heap. Trunks rushed over to her and picked her up her belly was swollen with his child but that familiar ki was gone the child was dead. 18 was not dead but dying fast he felt her life slipping away and held her tighter as if to hold her life in. 18 died in his arms and Trunks woke up screaming 18 jumped and fell out of the bed surprised and scared. Trunks turned over and looked down at the floor 18 was sitting up and glaring at him angrily.

"Bad dream?" 18 asked struggling to sit up.

18 couldn't her legs were tangled in the sheets so she started to untangle them with much difficulty.

"Yeah I had a dream that my dad killed you and I was unable to stop him." Trunks got up and helped her untangle herself.

"That Baka of a monkey beat me I kicked his butt remember." 18 laughed at the thought of Vegetable head beating her.

"I know but I just had the strangest feeling that it will happen." Trunks shook his head 18 was way stronger then his father.

"Trunks you are stronger then me and I am stronger then Vegeta you have nothing to worry about." 18 placed a hand on the one he was using to untangle her feet.

Trunks kissed her hesitantly and she kissed him back after waiting for a second to shake off her nausea.

"I want to make love to you." Trunks says to 18.

"Will it hurt the baby?" 18 asks.

"No." Trunks answers.

"Then it's ok with me." 18 says.

Trunks untangles her feet and places her back on the bed he decides to tease her this time. Trunks slowly undresses her and kisses her neck all the way down to her inner thigh. Trunks starts to move up and perform oral sex on 18. First Trunks kisses the out side of her lips then he slowly licks them lightly then harder then he sucks on her womanhood and sticks his tongue in her and starts to suck he slowly brings her to an orgasm but denies her the pleasure.

"Ugh Trunks that was amazing please don't stop give me more pleasure." 18 pleads.

Trunks slowly slides up her sweat coated body and sucks on her breasts while he fully thrusts into her. 18 moans in pleasure and wraps her feet around him urging him on. Trunks gladly obeys and thrusts faster and harder. 18 continues to moan and writhe in ecstasy.

"Do you like that 18." Trunks asks breathlessly.

"You feel so good harder Trunks screw me harder go super." 18 shouts.

Trunks goes super and 18 can feel the power coursing inside of her. To make it more pleasurable for Trunks she clamped down her inner wall on his manhood.

"18 you're so good and tight keep it up." Trunks urged.

"I cant hold it in much longer." 18 says referring to the need to climax.

Trunks gives one final thrust and explodes within her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" 18 shouts in pleasure.

Trunks falls on her without removing himself from her warm body. Trunks finally removes himself from her and she is still awake. 18 wanted to try something an experiment. 18 kisses him and moves down his chest to his limp manhood she slowly takes it in her mouth and sucks on it hard. Trunks gasps and sucks in a deep breath 18 licks up his length and drives him insane with the need for release. He stiffens quickly and moans in pleasure.

"Your so good 18." Trunks says.

Stopping herself before he explodes in her mouth.

"I did to you what you did to me I deny you release." 18 chuckles evilly.

18 gets up to go shower but he grabs her ankle roughly.

"I need to cum and it will be inside you." Trunks says.

"Oh yeah." 18 says and crosses her legs tightly.

"Yeah!" Trunks shouts.

Trunks tries to spread her legs but she holds firm this makes him more insane for release. 18 smile darkly and keeps her legs crossed. Trunks tickles her foot and she tries not to move her legs but they twitch open. Before he can jab his knee in between she slides out of the bed.

"I'm going to cum inside you even if I have to force you." Trunks threatens.

"If is the appropriate word." 18 teases him.

18 tackles him and quickly ties him to the bed. Trunks tries to break free but is to insane with the need to cum inside of his true love to succeed. 18 slowly rubs his shoulders and his chest. He strains against the material on his wrists and hands.18 had accidentally in her hurry made a slip knot and he was able to free himself. Before she could register the situation he had flipped her onto her back and was pressing his tip just inside of her.

"Next time check your knots." Trunks says and thrusts into her again.

"Trunks moan how moan did moan you moan get moan out moan of moan my moan trap?" 18 manages between moans.

"You tied a slip knot." Trunks replies.

"Well just because moan you have me down like this doesn't mean moan I cant fight still." 18 threatens.

18 squirms and tries to get away but the harder she struggled the harder and more savage his assault on her became.

"Ok Trunks your doing it to hard." 18 complains as the searing pain continues.

"I can't help it." Trunks replies.

18 again tries to really get away but he pins her down beneath him and thrusts into her with speed even she couldn't follow. 18 gives in and settles into the bed and moans when she so desires. Trunks was a wonderful lover and was very good at making love to her.

"18 moan I moan love moan you moan." Trunks says.

Trunks starts to thrust harder and faster which hurts 18 but she dose not complain she knows he will be done soon. 18 starts to bleed and starts to feel her climax overwhelm her so she again clamps down on him. 18 hugs him tightly and tries to give him as much pleasure as possible. Trunks climaxes and 18 is in sync with him her back arches and her hardened nipples press against his toned flesh. Trunks drops on her and kisses her forehead she whimpers when he pulls out of her. Trunks looks down and notes the blood on his member and on her and the sheets.

"18 did I hurt you?" Trunks asks.

"No I'll be fine don't worry." 18 says but she is sore between the legs.

18 stands up and he follows her into the bathroom where she draws a bath and he joins her and helps her wash up.

Over the next few months they had no luck in finding the other dragon balls they never seemed to beat anyone to them. 18 was now swollen with his child but still refused to go home to live with Bulma.

"18 you're 6 months pregnant I think you should go take Juu with you and rest." Trunks took out a capsule and threw it a few feet away from them.

A flying aircraft appeared from the smoke and the door automatically opened.

"Trunks I don't want to go I can stay here and help." 18 protested.

Trunks shook his head and pushed her into the craft Juu jumped in after her Trunks walked in and programmed the ship to bring her to her cabin. Trunks walked out and closed the door behind him 18 crossed her arms and turned away. This gesture hurt Trunks but he knew he was doing the right thing for her and the baby. Trunks took off towards the next Dragon ball and never looked back. 18 fell asleep in the ship and woke when it suddenly lurched forward. 18 looked around and recognized the cabin as her own but there were new things added like a pool a hot tub and a porch.

"Bulma you did it again." 18 said as the door opened again to let her and Juu out.

Bulma walked out with a smile on her face and spread her arms wide in welcome.

"No doubt you can't wear most of your clothes now I bought some for you so come in and try them on." Bulma helped her down and into the cabin. That night 18 just couldn't sleep she missed Trunks and wanted to be with him. 18 sat in front of the window in her room that she had shared with 17 in the past. 18 sighed deeply and watched Juu play in the moonlight 18 was restless also because of her being pregnant and all.

"18 are you still up?" Bulma calls from her room after hearing her chair squeak.

18 didn't answer her she wasn't in the mood to talk right then not even to Juu or Bulma. 18 curled up into a tight ball she was a cyborg and didn't feel cold but she felt something worse she felt empty. Trunks was also restless he felt cold without her in the same bed. Trunks kept reminding himself it was for the best and went into a restless slumber. 18 was still awake when the sun rose up the next day she had sat in the place and in the same position the whole night. Bulma had slept the whole night and knew 18 was still up when she awoke the next morning. Bulma walked into 18's room and looked around for her she found 18 sitting in a curled up position with Juu asleep on the bed.

"18 why are you still up?" Bulma scolded.

"I don't know I guess I feel lonely." 18 sighed again sighing was becoming a habit for her.

"Maybe you should eat something." Bulma told 18 gently it wasn't a request.

"Fine as long as I can make the food." 18 said and stood up.

They both walked downstairs to cook and eat breakfast 18 cooked and Bulma cleaned the dishes. 18 was used to the morning sickness so could still train in the early morning.

(Meanwhile with Trunks on the other side of the world.)

Trunks woke up to a warm morning but it was spoiled when he remembered 18 was far away carrying his child. Trunks stood up and got dressed he set off towards Ocean town. Trunks found another Dragonball on the outskirts of town in a cave with a hungry t-rex waiting for him inside. Trunks chopped off his head and sent the body flying. He found the ball in a small bed of feathered clothes probably once a human. Everywhere he went he saw signs of the twin's destruction. He found it hard to believe 18 was once like this and had done all this damage. He now had only 3 balls left to find and had been separated from 18 for 3 months. Trunks knew 18 was now 9 months pregnant he would have sent her home earlier but he couldn't bear to let her go. Trunks went to sleep after a few hours of tossing and turning in his restless state it was hard to sleep knowing 18 was far away from him.

(Back with 18.)

Bulma had suggested she call Trunks but 18 refused every time and if she walked in the room and him and Bulma were talking she would turn around humph and walk out the room.

"What's with her mom?" Trunks asks.

"She is upset that you think she cant handle herself with a baby on the way." Bulma says shaking her head.

"But she can't fly around and fight with a 9 month old baby in her belly." Trunks throws back.

"I know but she needs you this is as much your child as it is hers." Bulma accuses.

"I know I want to talk to her but she wont let me." Trunks says sadly.

"Why not ask King Ki to make it so you can talk in her head?" Bulma points out.

"Good idea mom gotta go." Trunks hung up and concentrated on King Ki.

(Hey king ki.) Trunks said cheerfully.

{Trunks what are you doing on this line?} King Ki asked suspiciously.

(I need to ask you to connect me with 18.) Trunks asked.

{Ok hang on.} King Ki said.

18's head shot up from her lap she was in the rocking chair again just as she had been the day before.

[King Ki if you want me to talk to Trunks your barking up the wrong tree.] 18 said crossly.

(Hey good guess!) Trunks said hopefully.

[I can just ignore you Trunks.] 18 said testily and a little more then annoyed.

(Not if I keep annoying you!) Trunks answers slyly.

[You can try but you won't have much luck.] 18 starts to hum a sad song like a funeral march.

{18 you should speak with him you are his mate and you are carrying his child.} King Ki points out to help Trunks out.

[Don't remind me!] 18 shouts in her head.

{Are you regretting sleeping with him?} King Ki asks.

[Is that any of your business?] 18 asks testily.

(Are you regretting your decision?) Trunks asks.

[Yes I am!] 18 shouts.

(Why? Don't you love me?) Trunks asks tears filling his eyes.

[I don't know I just don't know I feel so different now and its all your fault. If you never came on to me that day I would still be a virgin and I could live my life alone without anything or anyone tying me down. I don't know if I can handle a baby looking up at me and calling me mommy yet. Damn it Trunks I'm only 18 years old in this body what did you expect?] 18 was breathing heavily and fighting off sobs that threatened to escape her constricted throat.

(18 I'm sorry you gave me permission to do it and you never fought back.) Trunks protests.

[Ever hear of caught up in the moment? Well there's your answer.] 18 shouts in her head and gives herself a headache.

(Your lying I can sense it. If you're scared about being pregnant talk to me and my mom.) Trunks just realized why she must have been saying all this.

18's eyes shoot open when Trunks hit it on the dot.

[I'm not scared I can handle giving birth no problem.] 18 says unconvincingly.

(18 you don't have to lie to me I don't blame you for being scared I would be to if I was in your shoes.) Trunks replies.

[When are you coming home?]

(Soon I promise I only need one more and I'll be done.)

[Trunks I'm 9 months you know.] 18 points out.

(I know I will try to be there for you.) Trunks apologizes for his absence.

[This is your child to you know so you better be here or I'll never speak with you again.] 18 turns her head to look out her bedroom window.

(I'll try my best I promise.) Trunks says to his mate sincerely.

[What if your bests not enough?] 18 asks. (Then I hope you will forgive me.) Trunks replies.

[And if I don't?]

(I will just have to make love to you again.)

[Very funny] 18 rolls her eyes.

(Hey the tracker says all the other balls are only a few feet away.)

Trunks broke the link and raced out of the house into a grove of trees.

[I better go to say hi to everyone for me and give my love to Krillin and tell Vegeta his grandchild is doing fine.]

That night Trunks came home with a surprise the person who had the other dragonballs.

"18 I want you to meet a very special girl she says she knows you." Trunks pushes the cloaked figure forward.

18 kneels as gracefully as she could which wasn't very graceful. 18 removes the cloak and looks into the child's face. 18 gasps and falls backwards onto her rear she just stares and her eyes fill with tears.

"Mi…Mi…Mihoshi?" 18 questions.

"You remember me!" Mihoshi squeals and throws her arms around 18.

"Of course I remember you. What were you doing with the dragonballs?" 18 asks.

"I saw you with one when you saved me from the boy you were with and then a few years later a man I think his name was Gokou talked to me in my head and lead me to some of the glowing balls." Mihoshi replies.

"Mihoshi how did you get by without your mother?" 18 asks.

"I was found by a police man and he took me home and raised me but I had to find you I want you to be my new mommy." Mihoshi says looking up at 18 hopefully.

The 7 year-old was adorable with large light purple eyes and long flowing black hair.

"I don't know if I can." 18 says and Mihoshi's face falls.

"Why you're already going to be a mommy." Mihoshi points to 18's stomach.

"That's it the daddy might not like the idea I have to talk with him." 18 replies looking at Trunks.

"Mihoshi I'm the daddy of 18's child." Trunks says.

"Can she adopt me? I really want her to be my mommy and I wont mind having you for a daddy." Mihoshi says.

"18 it's up to you if you want her to be our daughter you can take her I wont mind we can raise her as our own." Trunks replies helping 18 to stand up.

"But can we handle 2 children?" 18 asks worried again about letting them down and being a bad mother.

"Don't worry I'm not a baby I can help you take care of things." Mihoshi argues.

"Mihoshi are you sure you want me not someone else? 18 asks.

"I waited all this time for this yes I do I searched for those balls because I wanted to find you and ask you to be my mommy." Mihoshi says happily.

"That boy who killed your kaa-san he was my brother his name was Junnanagou. Trunks killed him because of the things we did together. I ran and when he found me his kaa-san helped me and we grew to understand each other. Are you sure you want to stay here knowing all that?" 18 asks Mihoshi looking at Trunks.

"I don't care it was your brother you saved me from him I love you and I trust you." Mihoshi says.

All of a sudden Juu slid halfway across the hallway into 18's ankle.

"Juu are you alright?" 18 asks.

Juu shakes his head hard and then wags his tail in a simple yes gesture.

"What's the matter Mihoshi?" Trunks asks as Mihoshi hides behind him.

"I'm afraid of squirrels." Mihoshi replies cautiously watching Juu.

"Don't worry Mihoshi Juu wont hurt you he wont hurt anyone unless they hurt him first." 18 told Mihoshi kindly picking her up.

Mihoshi kissed 18's nose and hugged her tightly.

"Well 18 what will it be?" Trunks asks tickling 18's side affectionately.

"If you will allow it we can officially adopt her." 18 says.

"Great I'll call the lawyer in the morning so he can draw up the papers." Bulma says when she sees Trunks nod yes.

Mihoshi kisses 18's nose in thanks and squeals with happiness.

"Thank you Mommy & Daddy." Mihoshi hugs them both tightly Trunks and 18's foreheads touch.

Trunks looks into 18's eyes and 18 blushes furiously.

"I missed you." Trunks says affectionately.

"I could have lived without." 18 lies badly

"Oh so your insomnia is just from to much caffeine." Trunks points out.

18 blushes even more and turns her head so he can't see her deep shade of red.

"Mommy" Mihoshi pipes up.

"What is it Mihoshi?" 18 asks kindly.

"Can you make me something to eat Daddy tried to cook me something but it didn't look like food." Mihoshi says.

18 hears a snort from behind her and turns to see Bulma stifling her laugh.

"Ok I'll make some bread." 18 says but Trunks gives her that look again.

"I don't think you should reprimand her." Bulma warns.

"I just don't think its right I don't want you to cook this far along Juu-chan." Trunks says.

"I know you don't agree but remember I'm not exactly human either." 18 says referring to being an android.

"I know your not totally human but your child is not an android you need to protect her or him by protecting yourself." Trunks says.

"Your doing it again you always do this I'm not a child I take care of our baby just fine so get off my case." 18 shouts putting Mihoshi down so she wont hurt her ears from shouting so close to them.

They continue to argue until 18 grabs her stomach in pain a contraction had started.

"18 what is it?" Trunks asks catching her before she falls.

"The baby is coming my water broke." 18 replies.

"Mom call the hospital tell them were coming." Trunks shouts.

"No! Not the hospital I'm terrified of doctors don't take me I'll be fine with your mom." 18 says hastily.

"Mom what do you think?" Trunks asks.

"Move her upstairs to her room and place her on the bed." Bulma says.

Trunks did as instructed and Mihoshi took Juu outside to keep him from worrying.

A few hours later Bulma came out to tell her son the situation.

Trunks we have to bring her to the hospital the baby won't be able to get out she needs to get to the hospital or we might lose them both." Bulma says.

Trunks walks in and tries to pick 18 up but she refuses to let him.

"18 you need to go you need to save your baby." Trunks shouts holding her arms to her side.

"But I hate doctors they scare me so much." 18 cries.

"I know but I'll be there and I won't let anything happen to you or my child." Trunks says.

Trunks picks her up and moves her to the helicopter and flies to the nearest hospital with Juu, Mihoshi, and Bulma. Bulma brought the Dragonballs and places them outside and calls forth the dragon while Trunks runs 18 into the hospital. Bulma calls forth the Eternal dragon and makes a wish.

"I wish the z fighters will come back to life." Bulma shouts.

"It shall be done they are at the spot where they were killed." The dragon says.

"I wish all the things the androids destroyed and I mean everything would be returned to normal." Bulma shouts.

"It shall be done everything is as it was." The dragon says.

"Oh the third wish will have to wait the wisher is in labor right now so can you wait till she calls on you?" Bulma asks.

"I will wait." The dragon says.

The z warriors come right after the sky returns to normal.

"Why are you at the hospital?" Gokou asks setting down Chichi who they had picked up on the way.

"18 is in labor right now so hurry we got to go see her." Bulma runs into the hospital.

In the waiting room they wait for Trunks to come out with the news whatever it may be.

"18 don't worry it will be over soon." Trunks says.

"I hate to break it to you Trunks but I'm not in pain haven't you noticed the no screaming or broken hand." 18 points out.

"Oh yeah I forgot you weren't human again." Trunks replies.

"If you want I can humor you." 18 says.

"Ok." Trunks replies stupidly.

18 grips his hand hard and screams as loud as she can almost making him deaf and breaking his hand in 3 places.

"Ok! 18 stop humoring me." Trunks shouts.

18 stops screaming and releases his hand quickly.

"Oh Trunks I'm so sorry did I hurt you?" 18 asks trying not to laugh when he lied.

"No I'm fine just a broken hand and a popped ear drum." Trunks says.

18 can't help it she burst out laughing.

"I'm (snort) sorry (giggle.)" 18 spits out.

"Fine laugh at me well I'm going to go get my hand wrapped." Trunks goes to leave.

"No! Trunks you promised to protect me." 18 shouts.

"I'll only be gone for a little while and I'll have someone come in for a little while till I get done." Trunks assures her.

"Ok but hurry back." 18 says.

"I won't stay away more then I have to." Trunks promises her.

Trunks leaves and finds all the z warriors in the waiting room.

"Hi Trunks." Gohan shouts and slaps him on the back.

"Gohan you all look the same but you look taller now you're as tall as your dad." Trunks says.

"Yeah well I always did have a knack for growing." Gohan says proudly.

"Well before 18 starts to yell I need one or two of you to go in and make sure she's all right." Trunks says.

Everyone except Vegeta volunteers to go this ticked everyone off especially Bulma who yells at him for not wanting to see his son's newborn child.

"You ungrateful jerk how can you not want to see your own grandchild!" Bulma shouts.

"I refuse to please her by accompanying her through labor." Vegeta replies.

"Fine but don't expect me to forgive you that easy." Bulma warns.

"Oh by tonight you'll be begging for me." Vegeta says.

"Some how I think 18 won't mind him not being there." Trunks says and everyone smiles.

"Why do you have to go Daddy?" Mihoshi asks.

"Mommy broke my hand and I need to have a doctor look at it and while were here I better get you a check up." Trunks says.

Trunks and Mihoshi left and Bulma explained Mihoshi.

"Hi 18." Gokou says to 18.

"Hi you guys I see you summoned the dragon Bulma." 18 says.

"Yeah I did and were here to see you through till Trunks comes back." Bulma says.

"How ya doin 18?" Gohan asks.

"Fine it doesn't hurt that much." 18 says kindly.

"Do you need anything?" Krillin asks.

"Actually I would like to talk with Vegeta." 18 says.

"What?!" Everyone asks shocked.

"I want to gain his forgiveness and maybe even his friendship." 18 replies.

"Boy you really have changed." Gohan says.

"Is that a bad thing?" 18 asks worriedly.

"No!" They all chorus.

Bulma exits to get her husband and she ends up dragging him into the room.

"What do you want tin can!" Vegeta growls.

18 swallows her anger and replies calmly.

"I want to ask for your forgiveness." 18 says.

"Not on your life." Vegeta snarls.

"Please Vegeta I have enough enemies without you as one." 18 replies trying not to cry.

"Why would I care about your problems." Vegeta growls.

"Please listen to me you don't know how hard it is for me I need all the support I can get if you knew all I went through you would understand all of you would." 18 says crying now.

"Gokou cant you project her memory?" Gohan asks.

"With her permission all of you link hands." Gokou demands as she shakes her head yes.

"I don't care about her miserable life." Vegeta growls and tries to get away.

Gokou grabs him so he can't get away from the link.

"Concentrate on all your bad memories and we will see and fell all you felt." Gokou says to 18.

18 obeys and closes her eyes and concentrates it starts at her house and her parents death the others could see and feel her pain even Vegeta. Then it was when she awoke during her operation and could feel her body being altered to her Android state. Many more things were revealed and many pains were felt. The most surprising was the pain she felt when she had killed the z warriors. Also surprising was the pain she felt when Vegeta would not forgive her. The link broke when 18 jerked in pain and screamed out.

"18 calm down." Vegeta was at her side cradling her.

"Vegeta?" 18 asks surprised.

"Shh don't speak I know it will be alright now so just relax." Vegeta says comfortingly.

Everyone was just standing there dumb struck as Vegeta gently cradled her in his arms.

"I don't believe it." Gokou says.

"Shut up Gokou." Vegeta snaps.

The others decide that she was safe and left them.

"Why aren't you with 18 and where's my dad?" Trunks asks when he returns.

"Your dad is with 18 so we left." Gokou replies.

"Are you crazy!" Trunks shouts and rushes in to the room.

"Quiet." Vegeta hisses.

18 was asleep against his arm and quite content.

"How?" Trunks whispers.

"We worked out our problems." Vegeta said simply.

18 moaned softly and opened her eyes.

"What's going on? I heard shouting" 18 asks.

"Oh nothing I just got back. I got Mihoshi a check up and she's as good as you can get. I also found a lawyer and got the right papers so all you have to do is sign and she is ours." Trunks informs 18.

"All that in one trip." 18 exclaims.

"Yeah amazing huh?" Trunks asks.

"It sure is." 18 replies.

"So how much longer?" Trunks asks pointing to her stomach.

"I don't know since it doesn't hurt I cant tell by the contractions." 18 replies.

"Well I'll just get a doctor in here." Trunks presses a red button the side of her bed.

A few seconds later a woman walks in with a hospital uniform on.

"What can I do for you Miss 18?" The nurse asks looking at her charts.

"The father would like to know how much longer it is till the baby arrives." 18 replies.

"Well according to the readings not for another few hours." The nurse replies.

"Okay arigato." 18 says to the nurse and stands up.

"What are you doing miss?" The nurse asks.

"I'm getting up to take a walk." 18 replies.

"I don't think that's a good idea." The nurse replies.

"I don't feel any pain so it is a good idea. Do you know who I am?" 18 asks.

"Your android 18." She replies unafraid.

"Don't you know I could kill you with just one finger?" 18 asks.

"Yes I do know this." The nurse replies.

"Look I know what's good for me." 18 replies.

"Still I must insist on you staying in bed incase you have some problems when your farther into your labor." The nurse replies pretending not to be shaking inside.

The argument goes on for awhile and another catfight was going on in the waiting room.

"Why didn't you tell me 18 was staying with you?" Chichi shouts.

"I didn't have time and I thought you would be to busy with raising Goten." Bulma replies.

"To busy to know the terror of this world that killed my son and my husband was staying with one of my best friends and was sleeping with my best friends son." Chichi shouts.

"Hey listen a lot has been going on so I didn't think to call you besides she held no threat so I didn't think it was to important to worry you about." Bulma replies.

"You don't think having an android live in your household and being pregnant important!" Chichi shouts.

"Well no she was no threat and true love takes its own course." Bulma replies.

"She still killed all the people I hold dear to me." Chichi says.

"I know but she's changed I personally got rid of her evil chip in her head." Bulma replies.

"That doesn't change what she did in the past." Chichi says.

"How can you forgive her so easily?" Chichi questions.

"I know it was not her fault and all has been fixed with a simple wish which she helped to bring around." Bulma replies.

"I guess your right after all everyone has done something in their life that we regret some more so then others." Chichi says.

"Not to mention she's a good fighter" Gohan points out.

The boys had been having their own debate.

"Well I do agree and that's what worries me if she gets stronger we may not be able to stop her if she turns on us." Gokou says.

"Listen dad I know but I trained Trunks myself and I trust in his judgement." Gohan objects.

"I agree with Gohan I know her and I know she has changed she wouldn't have helped wish us back if she was still evil." Krillin replies.

"I think we should try to be friends with her." Gohan says.

"Maybe we should Gohan maybe we should." Gokou says.

"Hey you guys I think it's almost time!" Trunks shouts from the doorway.

"I'll stay out here." Vegeta walks out blushing.

"Ok Dad good idea." Trunks says.

Mihoshi tugs on Vegeta's shirt and he picks her up.

"Is Kaa-san going to be alright?" Mihoshi asks.

"Yes she will and you will have a sister or brother." Vegeta replies.

"I'm glad I found her." Mihoshi says.