Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Face in the crowd ❯ A face in the crowd ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey err-body! Lately i havent been writing much of anything except poetry and well.that just aint right. My boyfriend and I have been toying around with this idea of Piccolo finding...well someone. Just because he doesn't have a willy doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings! Let me introduce to you a character. That i have been working on since i was fifteen. Bare with me.."Welcome to Japan!" snapped an older asian gentleman.Sending the new arrival, Jade into a slight hysteria.a five foot even young lady who wore her usual american garb, jeans that were just a bit snug and a shirt that was bright blue with horrible japanese writing on it. breathing in softly she beamed."Home.."Tien was there waiting for her, Her beloved uncle had invited her to come stay with him and his extended family. Bulma her god-mother would give her a room up at capsule corp and she might even be able to get a good paying job watching her kids. Nervously brushing her hair over her shoulder Jadine Kurine Shin-han stepped off of the plane and walked into the arms of her uncle."Oh man Tien its been ages!""God kid you're all grown now how old are you?""well not exactly a kid but i am twenty.." she laughed. He placed his hand on her head and nodded at her winking. "Same difference to me."The trip wasnt too far, in the heart and soul of the town was Bulma and her Father's inventions. All the happy citizens hovering happily throughout the town and for a moment it made Jade forget about her troubled little town in the states.Tien, like a new father puffed up with pride as he showed her to her new room. To her surprise it was a little bit outdated... The sheets were a brillant shade of pink and her dresser a pearly white. Jade choked back a giggle. Well..he's trying which is more than you can say for your druggie parents. "Bulma will be back from the lab around eight so were going to have a welcoming party for you and introduce you to all the guys here.."Biting her lip Jade fought back from saying. "Even piccolo?"her fascination with the green bean had started with her first stay here."Thank you Tien.. you've made me feel more welcome here than my own home..."Bowing Deeply Tien left so that she would be able to unpack.Throwing herself onto the deep pink sheets she nestled into a groggy sleep.The twinkling of stars hovered over her eyes and through them she could see a faded color. A voice mumbling something, she felt something as if though it were not quite right. Fingers grasped hers and before she was given a kiss the room began to spin and she was awoken with a soft knock on the door.Bulma entered, her lab coat still on she removed her gloves and opened her arms."Well hello Little Lady!" she laughed wrapping her arms happily around her god child."Hi Mrs.Briefs.""oh you cut that out that makes me sound so old.. Call me God mother ..or just bulma.. my name kind of suits me dont you think?"smiling she lay her head on her God mothers chest. The bust mrs.briefs was absolutely gorgeous and she was sure that having a saiyan husband and two kids was pretty demanding at that."Baby, supper's down and ready and were all excited to see you again.."" I feel like i've missed out on so much.." Jade admitted. "No sweetheart... Its only beginning.."Smiling she grabbed my wrist and we made our way to the kitchen.