Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Girl's Destiny In The DBZ World ❯ The mysterious visitor and the note ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

" No sir not me I gurantee it, I want much more than this provincial life,

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere; I want it more than I can tell,

And for once it might be grand to have someone understand

I want so much more than they have planned."



Chapter 1: the mysterious visitor and the note



The last bell rung as the students poured out of the doorways, anxiously boarding their buses to take the ride home. Girls chattered to each other about their latest crush or infatuation as I prefer that wording, boys stood around bouncing basket balls and played rap music on their boom boxes. This appeared to be the normal routine before loading the bus.

A lone girl just sighed and quickly boarded the bus, books in hand. She sat at her assigned seat and patiently waited for the bus to take leave.

As people boarded the bus, her heart sank, hearing their laughter and seeing the smiles they cast on each other made her heart ache.

She opened her book and concentrated on the chapter she was reading. It was a book called 'captive innocence', a romance novel. She looked up from her book and closed her eyes.

'Oh how I wish I could have a romance as magical as this, oh if only it could be so.'

She glanced back down at her book, it was a lovemaking scene. She felt her body tingle as a shiver ran through her spine.

' Blazing a hot trail from her throat, his lips covered her unguarded breast, and she shivered with exquisite anticipation. She became unaware of her surroundings, oblivious to time or place; she only knew that her body was reacting to this man, pleasure radiating outward from some hidden depths within herself. She allowed herself to be transported by it, incapable from stopping the forward thrust of her desires, spinning out of time and space into the soft consuming vapors of her sensuality.' Jen's breath quickened as she read on, 'her emotions careened and clashed, grew confused and wild, her perceptions thrumming and beating wherever he touched her. And when he moved away from her, leaving her, she felt alone, bereft and grieving, when he returned, she was whole again, wanting and needing, wanting to be needed. He had stripped his clothes; the feverish heat of his skin seemed to singe her fingers as she traced inquisitive patterns over his arms and back and down over his sleek muscular haunches.

She had never touched a man this way, not even during her marriage to Mac Davis, who had always worn a nightshirt. But somehow she knew she could have touched a thousand men this way and none would feel the same to her as this man. None would have the unexpectedly smooth skin that tantalized her fingers and tempted her to seek the hard, rolling muscles that lay beneath. No other man could posses this soft furring on his broad chest that tickled her nose and brushed her lips, nor the long, hard length of thigh that her wandering hands had found and explored.'

Jen closed her book as the bus came to her stop. She gathered her books and disembarked from the bus.

Jen dropped her books heading up to her room, carrying only her romance novel. She crashed on to her bed, lying on her stomach, she opened her book. She had only begun to read the first sentence when she heard steps outside her room. Jen lifted her head from her book, closed it and opened her bedroom door. No one appeared to be in the hallway, " hello is anyone here? Mom, Melissa, heather, is that you?" jen walked downstairs, her eyes peeled. She walked into the living room.

There was no one there!!

" Strange. I'm sure there was someone." Jen turned to go upstairs when she heard an unearthly voice call her name. Her heart froze. Jen slowly turned around, her breath increasing rapidly.

No one was there.

Again it called.

Jen screamed.

Suddenly something on the ground caught her attention.

It was a richly decorated envelope. A white envelope embroidered with gold and silver designs. It was probably a letter of some sort jen concluded but the question was where did it come from and who?

Just then the door opened and jen heard her mother and sisters' come in. she quickly grabbed the note and stuffed it in her pants pocket. She then turned around and headed upstairs.

" Hey where are ya going?" her mom asked.

Jen sighed, " to my room."

She went up to her room and closed the door, letting out a breath of air.

Jen took the envelope from her pocket, examining it. She took an intake of air as she gently caressed her fingers over the designs bordering the envelope. Jen set her eyes to the center of the envelope where it was written beautifully in silver letters ' saiya'. She gasped. How did that ghastly thing know her dbz name? It was only used in her fan fiction and by her sister. Surely she wasn't capable of such a thing. Surely she wouldn't be as vulgar as to play such a cruel mockery upon her which would make her a betrayer.

Jen shook the thoughts out of her head. She put the letter on the top shelf of her bookcase. ' Ah, books how I love them. If there was ever something important to me it would be books and dragon ball z.' jen smiled and went to her closet to change.

It was ten o' clock in the night. Jen had been writing and slowly fell asleep.

Meanwhile a pair of glowing yellow eyes stared at her from the darkness of the night.

~~~dream ~~~~ " what's going on?" jen said to herself as she stood up. She was in her room or so it appeared. Suddenly the vision of her room began to melt away.

A voice kept calling her name, an eerie ghastly voice. Jen could feel her hearts' beat quicken until it was as loud as a drum. Her eyes went as wide as saucers, her breath stopped in her throat as adrenaline pumped through her veins.

Suddenly a pair of eyes appeared and they stared intently upon her.

She tried to scream but only a gasp escaped her throat as she slowly backed away. She then turned tail and ran. The darkness enveloped her as she ran, her legs burning with the exertion she was continuously putting out. She screamed as the eyes once again appeared, chasing her into shaft of light. She fell; her limbs immobile as the apparation appeared.

It appeared to be a male. He looked about six feet tall, his skin as pale as snow, he had long flowing auburn hair, golden-yellow eyes and was transparent.

Jen just stared in utter horror.

The apparation roved his eyes over her trembling form then opened his mouth to speak. His voice sounded so terrifying and yet so beautiful.

" read it. Open it." It said, with that he disappeared. The blackness slowly fading away. ~~~end dream~~~

Jen woke with a start. Her breath quick, sweat covering her body, leaving her nightgown clinging to her frame.

" Jen, time for school, get up." She heard her mom call.

" Okay." Jen went to the bathroom and splashed her face with cool water, putting her hands on the edge of the sink, glancing up into the mirror, she shrieked.

There was the apparation from her dream. He crossed his arms, smiled and lipped the words " open the letter". Jen turned swiftly to confront him but he was not there.

" Hey jen. You getting ready." Her mom said coming into the room. Jen just stared dumbfounded.

"Yeah."

" Well come on." Her mom left.

" The letter." Jen barely whispered. She ran to the bookcase and felt around for it.

Jen picked up the mysterious note, a chill running down her spine. ' He must be the one who gave me this note but how does he know my pen name. There's something, something about him but what?'

" Oh listen to me I sound like piccolo."

Her breath became heavy and ragged, she opened the note. Her eyes went wide as she read it.

" Dear saiya,"

Jen quickly read through the letter, folded it and placed it in the envelope.

The day went normally at school, jen zoned out most of the time; thinking on the letter.

She hardly noticed that the apparation had appeared in everyone one of her classes but when she did she felt her heart would pop out of her chest. He had that mysterious silence that the supreme kai shin had at the tournament when he freaked piccolo out.

He was always smirking. He reminded me of vegeta with that smirk.

' What did he mean. The loneliness would end. my deepest wish would come true..' These thoughts roamed in her head all day long.

Many hours later

Finally the day was over. She was home.

She lay on her bed, contemplating what it meant but could not come to any logical or rational conclusion, not that she was a person of logic, more likely a dreamer and believer of the impossible. Anyway she couldn't come to any conclusion.

" If that's the case, then what is going on?" jen rolled onto her stomach groaning.

Suddenly she felt a pair of eyes boring into her back.

She heard a dry laugh, kinda like when shin laughed when he fought piccolo in the tournament.

She jerked up, looking around the room, seeing no one. She dropped her head on the pillow.

" This is going to be a long day."



Next:

Chapter 2: journey to a new world

Here's a preview:

Jen stood up, even though the aches in her body forbade her. Everything in her body hurt.

As she walked past a small pond, she caught a glimpse of herself in the water.

" What the.

She just stared intently, not believing her eyes. ' No way. He can't be real. I know I always wished he was real but this can't..' her eyes glazed over as he gave her his famous grin Hi, are you all right? You had quite a fall."

Jen just stared, opened her mouth and said, "go- goku."

Vegeta just stared at her. " Who are you? Answer me woman?! "

Jen smirked inwardly; she loved it when vegeta was like this. " Um. my name is." jen searched her mind and finally decided not to tell her real name, instead. " Saiya" jen said smiling proudly.

" hmph" vegeta left walking to the gravity chamber.

" Oh boy this is going to be a long day.

Stay tuned

A/n: sorry not much dbz yet but it'll be there in the next chapter which hopefully will be up soon and if you like brolli: the legendary super saiyajin read the brolli chronicles the 1st chap will be posted by the end of the week