Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Mentrual Moment ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was early Saturday night, Tae was in the studio practicing some of the dance routines and excises that Alaura had taught him, and Piccolo was outside meditating or something, Alaura wasn't quite sure.

She lay on the sofa, her head on the overstuffed arm with her arms wrapped about her stomach. She had a bottle of midol and a heating pad nearby, but so far nothing seemed to work. She groaned in agony as her stomach clenched and unclenched in the most horrible, gasping pain she was certain anyone had ever felt in their entire life.

She heard the front door open and close.

Piccolo walked into the living room and saw Alaura curled up into herself on the sofa and immediately went to her. "Alaura! What is it?"

Without looking up she said; "Leave me alone."

"But, you look aweful." She growled under her throat, thinking, bitterly, yep, folks, that's the namek I love, always the tactful one.

"Alaura?"

"Just…go...away." She said between ragged breaths, "Please. Leave me to my misery."

Piccolo shook his head, uncertain what to do. He did not want to just leave her there, obviously in pain and suffering, but he also didn't want to make her angry at him. She realized he was just standing there, staring down at her and re-opened one eye. Sighing, she sat up and said; "Ah, geez, you don't know, do you?"

"Know what?" He asked, shaking his head, "Alaura I have no idea what…"

She sighed again and said, almost to herself; "No, of course you wouldn't know, how stupid can I be."

She stood up, with an effort and motioned for him to follow her into the bathroom. "Lock the door."

He got that look in his eyes that he always got when he thought she wanted him and she quickly shook her head, shoving him away; "Not now! Look! This is what I wanted to show you and I didn't want Tae walking in on us."

Piccolo watched, confused as to just what she wanted to show him as she lifted the hem of skirt up and started to remove her panties. "Alaura," He interrupted her, "Honey, I've already seen that…"

"Just shutup." She said, sounding irritated, "Look."

He did and gasped, she had touched herself and pulled her hand away all red with blood. She was bleeding! How can this be? He's seen no enemy enter the house since he'd been outside, he'd know if someone unwanted had been near. He said; "Alaura, how could this have happened? Who did this to you?"

She laughed, fixing herself and straightening her skirt, "God did, My Dearest." He thought she sounded very cynical when she said that, "Listen, Piccolo, this is gonna happen to me once a month for a few days, a week at the most, it's what enable me to get pregnant and have a child someday...I'm assuming you know how human children come about?"

He looked offended, "Of course I know that, Alaura!" He said, "I just never knew that…there was…this, too."

"Well, there is." She said, "Excuse me." She brushed past him and collapsed back on the sofa.

"Alaura?" He followed her back to the sofa and sat down next to her, "Is there anything…"

"No." She said quickly, "If you don't mind, Piccolo, I'd rather not look at anyone who never has to worry about going through this, right now, if you don't mind."

"But…"

"Please! I don't want to start to scream but I will if you don't go back outside to meditate or blow things up or fly around or whatever it is you do!" She said through gritted teeth as another wave of pain shot through her middle. Piccolo stood up and quickly made his escape.

Alaura moaned and hugged the heating pad to her belly. Suddenly, she heard, "Mom! What's the matter?!"

"God!" She muttered, wearily, in between a growl and a moan; "Nameks…!"

~ End ~