Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Random Pointless Interview or (Everyone Else Is Doing It So Why Can't I?) ❯ Interview ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Random Pointless Interview or (Everyone Else Is Doing It, Why Can't I?)

By Ami E. Bowen

Written in script format because that seems to be the norm for these types of things...

Narrator: We see a young woman standing in a desert somewhere. She has dark hair and eyes and is holding a cordless microphone in one hand and grinning into a camera being held by a generic cameraman.

Ami: Hi! *waves* Welcome to the show! Today you, our viewers, are in for a very special treat! We've gotten our hands on an exclusive...interview with...*holds her breath....waits for it....* Piccolo!

Narrator: They wander a little ways over where we now see the beautiful hunk of green godliness meditating a few feet off the ground. Ignoring them.

Ami: *clears her throat* Piccolo?

Piccolo: *opens one eye* ...

Ami: We're here to interview you, remember...?

Picoclo: *sighing* Yeah, I remember. *to self* That's the last time I ask Mr. Satan for any favors...

Ami: What was that? Can you speak up, please? Oh and look directly into the camera...

Piccolo: Aarrgh! Be quiet! *after a pause* Now, let's get this over with...what did you want to ask me?

Ami: *barely containing her glee but trying to remain proffessional none-the-less* Okay, well, Piccolo, what is your opinion on current world events?

Piccolo: I could care less.

Ami: Oookay... *does a hand across throat motion to cameraman, who nods* Let's try this again.... So, your a namek, right?

Piccolo: Hmm, observant.

Ami: *laughs* Well, it's kinda hard to miss...

Piccolo: ...

Ami: Aren't those weights terribly heavy?

Piccolo: That's the point.

Ami: What's your cape and turban made from?

Piccolo: Natural fibers.

Ami: *sweatdrops* This isn't as exciting I was hoping it would be...

Piccolo: ...

Ami: *brightens as a sudden idea comes to her* Hey, I know! Would you train me?

Piccolo: *after several long minutes of laughter* Listen, Kid, contrary to popular belief, I don't just agree to train every baka kid that stumbles across me! I do have a life you know!

Ami: *disappointed...but not really cause she knows how hard he is people he trains* Oh...well...there go the ratings...

Piccolo: Are we done?

Ami: *to self* I shoulda interviewed one of the saiyans...

Piccolo: Be my guest. *goes back to mediating*

(A/N: Okay, that was short and pointless...like the title states...I was bored, what can I say?)