Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ Round 2: The fuel of anger ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*exasperated, agitated voice* Again, I must once again state that I do not own DBZ*whimpers "I wish I did though"* I only own Kalia and Kino, They are mine.

Chapter Five: Round Two, The Fuel Of Anger

(intro)

Vegeta had no idea how powerful Kalia and Kino really were. They knew how to surpress there power levels, and there special attacks were impeccably strong. Vegeta had always thought that emotions, like love and sadness, only got in the way. They were mere destractions, and that anger merely blinded a the fighter. The Prince was abpout ot learn just how powerful those emotions could make a person. Vegeta had nearly killed Goku. He had severly beaten Kalia and Kino, beaten there friends half to death as well. The prince also had no idea that they were full blooded saiyens, after the senzu bean they were even stronger, and they knew it. Hell hath no furry like that of Enraged Saiyens with pure hearts. Letting the Fight that had nearly killed there father, brother, and close friend, fuel there anger and rage, they unleashed there awesome power on the Saiyen prince. If Vegeta wanted a challenge, he would get one.

I faced the Saiyen prince, croudhed into a fighting stance. Kino at my side giving Vegeta the same death glare, staring him directly in the eye, just like me. My voice was a low growl as I spoke these five fatal words.

"You…Will…Pay…For…This!"

All he did was arch an eyebrow and smirk at us, but we smirked back, and exchanged knowing glances. Vegeta had no clue what he was up against. Then he spoke.

"And what could a pair of baka half breed children possibly do, you are nowhere near my strength kiddies."

I fazed out and showed up right in his face, as I connected a hard left hook with his jaw I calmly said "Actually Vegeta…" I fazed out and Kino fazed in with a quik hard knee to the gut while saying "we are really.." he fazed out and suddenly we were both on either side of him, both landing a kick to the left and right of his chest in unison, while yelling "Pure Blooded Saiyens!" we continued our barrage of punches and kicks completely in unison with each other, each knowing exactly what the other was gonna do. Of course, Vegeta did manage to get in quiet a few kicks and punches himself. Vegeta was getting realy angry at this point and we suddenly found ourselves in a storm of red and white ki blasts. We dodged all we could but we definitely got burned in the process. My arms and legs stung like hell. I could see the burns covering Kino's fighting gi, just like mine. The smell of burned fabric, singed hair, and slightly burnt flesh was everywhere. Vegeta was breathing heavily, he wasn't looking to good either, his battle suit looked like our cloths, full of holes, burned and ripped. His Armor was cracked and a shoulder pad was broken off completely. It was now or never, both of us knew that if we kept on fighting we wouldn't havbe enough energy to complete our "special attack" and now was the time to do it, while he was not paying attention to what we were up to.

(Kino, its now or never Bro.)

(You really think we can pull it off sis, I aint so sure)

(Dad has faith in us and so do I, lets finish this Now!)

(Alright, start charging up)

(Got it K, on the count of three we realease out attacks, perfectly timed…ready…set…1…2…THREE!)

We lwt our attacks go at exactly the same second screaming in unison "Broken Heart!" "Dragons Breath!"

Almost immediately Vegeta was surrounded by a swirling green dragon shaped fire vine, as my blast of red energy surrounded him and as it began cracking, sending thousands of red lightining bolts stinging and singeing his sking, striking like little needles all over his body as the dragon shaped swirl of green fire burst into a neon bright, huge flame, engulfing his body. It was an amazing site, a huge neon green flame with thousands of miniature chrimson lightining bolts flashing through and around it. A beautiful but deadly sight. We were drained after that. I fell to my knees completely spent, leaning on my sword. Kino just plain collapsed to the ground, just as vegeta landed with a thud, making a nicke dnet in the ground. He looked just as bad as we did, if not worse. I actually felt kinda sorry for him, kinda.he rolled onto his back and pulled out that little reimnote thing, as I watched him I regognized it right away, he was calling his pod. 2 minutes later the pod landed about ten feet from him. It was amazing to watch the almighty Prince Vegeta crawling and in pain, muttering about how this could not be etc, I pushed myself up and stumbled twards him. Since I had my sword I suppose dad thought I planned to kill him. He broke through my thoughts,

(kalia, its dad, don't kill him, show him mercy, show him youre better than that.)

( don't worry dad, the sword is just incase I need to balance, I admire his strength and determination. I am a saiyane afterall)

(good girl)

I stumbled over to Vegeta and tried to help him get to the pod, every time I tried he would slap away my helping hand. He never could take help from anyone now could he.

"Stay away girl, I don't need your help or your pitty" he said as he punched me to try and get me away. I just came back and tried again

"Vegeta, you are so bad off you can barley crawl. I am helping your stubborn saiyan ass no matter what. So just deal with it. See it would of taken you 20 minutes to get hear without my assistance. Now Go, leave this planet and its population alone. Unless you want another beating." I chuckled a little at that thought.

"You fools, I'll be back" he said as he possisioned himself in the pod, "but until then, I think I will take a lovely suvinere, hahahahaha" as he said this he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into the pod with him.

"Daddy, hel…" I was cut off as the door closed and the pod lifted off.

"Kalia…Noooo"

"sis, no"

I was to weak from my broken heart attack to fight him, but apparently he had some strength left. This was incredibly uncomfortable for me. I had a crush on him, okay more like loved him and I didn't mention it earlier but Kino told Vegeta my little secret. Vegeta was just staring down at me. I don't know why, but I suddenly burst into silent tears. Maybe I just finally had had it, I hadn't cried in over 3 years. In fact I had taken on Vegetas style. I always had my arms crossed, acted like I didn't care and never took shit from nobody. I lost 1 family and gained another more loving one. Goku and Chichi were the best thing that happened to me, and now once again I had lost them, and may never see them again. I couldn't take it anymore.

"YOU MONSTER, You Vile Creature, I finally get the family I deserve and you rip me away from them. How could y-you….." I was unable to finish, I had running like waterfalls from my eyes. Vegeta just looked down at me, eyebrow up, like he didn't know what he was supposed to do. Then he did the most surprising thing of all. I half expected him to hit me accrost the face, but he instead wiped the tears from my eyes and cheeks. I looked up, shocked, into those dark ebony eyes. He then reached over me to the conrols and set a course, probably for Friezas base, as we were both in need of a Regen Tank. Again he shocked me as he hooked me, up to the main Rujuvinator, then used the secondary on himself. Then in an instant I was asleep, head on his chest, curled up, I never new he had wrapped his arms around me before he himself went into a deep sleep, we were to stay like that for a month until we reached the Base. My dreams of , Kino, Goku, Chichi, Gohan, they were my family. I dreamt of another family as well, not the one of the dimension I came from but of one that was mine, I didn't know then that it was actually my future I was seeing.

Kalia- Told ya it wasn't for V/B fans. Hope ya like it so far, more chapters to come.

Kino- Questions, coments, Flames*laughs Evily*

Kalia- Kino shut up before I pull out my secret weapon, Muahhahahahaha!

Kino- Wha-What secret weapon?

Kalia- *grins evily at Kino* THIS! *pulls out basher the frying pan*

Kino- AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! runs away screaming

Kalia- You can run Kino,… I must go maim my brother now, Review please, Kino Get Your Saiyen Butt Back here, Resistance Is Futile, Muahahahahahaha!!"