Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Simple Wish ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. I strive to borrow it at ever opportunity however.

Chapter Two:

Bulma stood in complete wonderment as she watched her new husband wrap his arms securely around his greatest rival, his words still echoing in the silence that had fallen.

"Ve…Vegeta?" Gokou attempted to take a step back in his confusion, only causing the smaller man to hold on more tightly. "Vegeta, this isn't funny. Let go."

Vegeta didn't move except for his lips which were slowly whispering platitudes of love and devotion into Gokou's ear causing the bigger man's eyes to open wider and wider with each word, "Ch…Chichi!?"

Gokou cast a half desperate look to his wife, who suddenly broke out of her shocked daze and glared at the Saiyan Prince, "Is this some sort of joke?! It's not funny. Gokou, pull him off!"

With a hasty nod, Gokou grabbed Vegeta's arms and pushed the man away from him, inadvertently knocking him to the ground.

Vegeta didn't stay down long. Nearly instantly he was on his feet again, his eyes stuck on Chichi. Stepping forward, he pulled her hands into his own and looked deeply into her eyes, "Chichi, you're so be…"

"Ahhh!" Chichi's shock exclamation was cut off as Vegeta suddenly slumped to the ground, unconscious.

*==*

Capsule Corp. Interrior:

The group sat in silence as they watched a frantic Bulma run around the room, various pieces of medical equipment coming to hand then leaving again, as she did every test on her husband she could think of.

"Bulma…"

"I haven't done that yet…"

"Bulma."

"What about that? Could it be that? I'll try anyway."

"Bulma!!"

Bulma paused, her wide eyes moving to Yamcha as he finally yelled her name to get her attention. Her eyes filled with tears.

Yamcha was suddenly uncomfortable. Crying girl - Crying girl - Crying girl - WhatdoIdo? WhatdoIdo?

"Ahhh... uhm… It…it'll be all right, Bulma. He probably just hit his head or something - he'll wake up and be completely back to normal. You'll see."

"Ye…yeah. You're probably right." Slowly, Bulma wiped her eyes and turned to Gokou, "Was he like this when you found him?"

"No." Gokou shook his head then suddenly leaned over the unconscious man, "Look, he's waking up. Vegeta? Vegeta, can you hear me?"

"Mmmm…" Vegeta affirmed then opened his eyes slowly, "Kakorotto…" Slowly the prince lifted his hand and stroked his fingers tenderly down the side of Gokou's cheek.

The room was so silent you could have heard a pin drop. Then a simple, shocked statement interrupted the silence, "Goten! Now look what you did!"

Everyone's eyes suddenly fell on the two boys that stood in the doorway trying to decide if it was already to late to make a run for it.

From the bed there came an irritated growl and Gokou felt firm fingers wind themselves into his hair and his head was suddenly jerked around to stare at Vegeta.

The Saiyan prince purred in approval, "Don't ever look away from me, Kakorotto."

"Ve…Vegeta!" Bulma exclaimed he eyes nearly filling with tears again then suddenly she let out a startled gasp.

"Bulma… So beautiful." Gokou was now sprawled on the floor and looking dazed, and Vegeta was standing, his arms once again around his wife, and staring at her lovingly.

"Well it sorta worked." Goten mumbled from the doorway and Chichi's eyes snapped around to land on him.

"What 'sorta worked' ?!" She demanded.

"Ahhh…" Both boys shuffled their feet then:

"WesummonedthedragontowishdadlovedmumandwasnicebutGotenmesseditupandwis hedhelovedeverybody!" Then Trunks grabbed his best friend by the arm and they were gone, streaking through the doorway to hopefully find a hiding place their mothers couldn't find.

Everyone's eyes moved back to where Vegeta stood with Bulma and then took a collective step backwards.

The movement was the wrong thing to do for a certain, nearly forgotten, Namekian. The swirl of his cape caught Vegeta's eyes immediately and suddenly he was covered in a small loving ball of royal Saiyajin. Piccilo stood completely motionless, his face glowing brighter and brighter, as well muscled arms wound themselves firmly around his waist and he was snuggled.

Insufferable!

An instant later, Vegeta was flung across the silent room, hit the wall and slid down to the floor, once again unconscious.

*==*

"I can't take this!" Chichi screamed in the direction of Bulma having, once again, become the object of Vegeta's 'attention'.

"Your eyes are like flaming jewels when you're mad. So beautiful…" Vegeta sighed and Chichi went beet red and glared at Bulma.

"Do. Something!"

"Like what?!" Bulma was getting equally as flustered as Chichi, and everyone else, was, "What are we supposed to do with him?!"

"Lock him in his bedroom?" Yamcha suggested and Chichi took to it immediately; grabbing the Saiyan prince by the arm she dragged him down the hallways till she reached his room, then threw him through the doorway, slamming the door shut behind him.

"You... uhm… Don't think that'll hold him for long… Do you?" Krillian said hesitantly and Chichi rounded on Bulma.

"Lock it."

"That won't help…" Yamcha muttered.

Chichi rounded on him, "Then go in there and knock him out!"

As the group began to argue about it they heard a sudden, painful sounding thump from the bedroom and suddenly Piccilo came marching out the open doorway, cape swirling around his ankles as he moved.

"Problem solved." He growled, and then continued down the hallway as every one gaped after him.

*==*

"We can't keep knocking him out!" Bulma growled to the group later on as they sat, or stood, around her living area, attempting to figure out a solution to the problem.

"Oh, I don't know." Krillin jibbed, "Thinks are easier when he isn't conscious."

"Guys, this is serious." Gokou said with concern, "We have to do something about this, he can't stay this way."

"Why not?" Yamcha said, "Maybe this'll make him more approachable."

"We should try the Lookout." Piccilo stated from where he stood, propping the wall up off to one side of the group.

Gokou was nodding as soon as the words were out of Piccilo's mouth, "I'll get Vegeta, then I'll teleport us there."

Minutes later everyone was gathered around Gokou and the Saiyan focused in on Dende's Ki. They were at the Lookout before anyone could even blink.

As they appeared, Dende and Mr. Popo appeared out of the nearby doorway and greeted them.

"Gokou… Bulma. I saw what happened."

"Can you do anything?" Bulma said anxiously but Dende shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Bulma, but there's really nothing I can do. You'll just have to wait till you can use the Dragonballs again."

"What should we do with him then?" Gokou asked, his grip on the man in his arms tightening slightly.

"You can leave him here, Gokou. We prepared a room for him. Mr. Popo?"

Bulma crossed her arms over her chest as Mr.Popo began to lead Gokou in the right direction, "If he stays then so do I!"

AS they moved through the building, following Mr. Popo, Gokou mulled over a feeling he had for a while then finally, when they reached their destination, mentioned it, "I think we should all stay here." Gokou suggested as he laid the prince gently on the bed, "Just to be on the safe side." He added, "In case he gets loose."

Mr. Popo nodded slightly, as if he had been expecting the suggestion, then gestured further down the hallway, "You can use those rooms there."

*--*

Gokou woke to the sound of a high-pitched, hysterical sounding scream.

Stumbling out of his bed he was suddenly running out into the hallway, half asleep, and found his way to the source of the sound.

Blinking sleepily, Gokou pushed the door all the way open and froze, one hand on the handle, the other moving to rub his disbelieving eyes.

Vegeta lay half sprawled on the floor, his lower body being dragged along by the person whose waist he had his arms wrapped around.

Krillin.

The red clad Z-fighter was backing up rapidly, his arms in the air as he tried to extract himself from Vegeta's firm grip.

The crowd in the doorway grew as the rest of Gokou's friends joined him.

"Krillin..." Vegeta mumbled into the smaller man's waistband, "Make love to me."

Krillin screamed.

"Get him off! Get him off! Get him off!!!" Desperately, Krillin wriggled free of Vegeta's hold on him and raced out the nearest exit.

Vegeta fell face first onto the floor then growled and powered up, lifting himself from the floor to pursue his soon-to-be ex-love. His pursuit got him as far as the doorway before he noticed Gokou, who was still blinking stupidly trying to process what he'd seen.

"Kakorotto." Vegeta's expression changed into a grin and he attached himself immediately, "Kakorotto, I've missed you…" he whispered into the bigger man's chest and Gokou quickly snapped his wits back to where they should be.

He had to get Vegeta back to his room, but he didn't think the man would go willingly…and he couldn't bring himself to knock him out again.

Staring bemusedly down at the man snuggling against his chest an idea hit him and he grinned and wrapped his own arms around Vegeta's muscular shoulders and rested his cheek against the top of the prince's head.

"Vegeta…"

The group stood in bemused silence as they watched the two Saiyan's embrace then suddenly became aware of a bright red battle aura beginning to light up the hallway.

"Gok…!"A hand around her mouth cut off Chichi's growl and Piccilo gave her a warning look.

"He has a plan. He always has a plan."

Gokou slowly began to guide Vegeta back to the room where he'd been confined earlier then, when they reached it, he pushed Vegeta gently through the door and slammed it shut quickly.

There was a moment of silence and Gokou turned to the group that had followed him, a goofy grin on his face and a hand rubbing the back of his neck, "Well, that worked."

The door suddenly shuddered on its hinges, "Kakorotto!!"

Gokou jumped away from the door quickly, staring at it as if it were the entryway to Hell.

"Kakorotto! I love you, let me out!"

A pause and then the door shuddered on its hinges again.

"Damn you Kakorotto!"

"M…maybe I should have knocked him out?" Gokou said hesitantly then blinked as Bulma descended on him, growling.

"How dare you play with my husbands feelings!"

"Bulma!" Gokou protested, attempting to ward her off and succeeding only in being backed against the door, "I had to get him in there somehow!"

"Then you should have hit him! Not take advantage of him when he's in this state!"

Gokou's eyes widened, "I wasn't…"

His voice was drowned out, "How dare you say my Gokou was seducing Vegeta!" Chichi pushed passed Dende and glared at Bulma, "He was helping him!"

"Helping?!" Bulma started to scream, "That's what you call helping?!"

Bulma tried to move closer to the other woman but was suddenly grabbed from behind by Yamcha and flung over his shoulder. "Yamcha! Yamcha put me down!!"

Chichi smirked as the annoying woman was carried away then jumped as the nearly forgotten door's hinges rattled again loudly sending Gokou face first to the floor.

End Chapter Two.

Please read and Review!

~Justice-hime