Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Time For Love, No Time For Trust ❯ Chapter: Uno ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing except a car.



Hey Yall! I'm saying this now. This story may not be, and prolly won't be as good as the summary. I'm just glad I have people thinking it's a good idea for a story.






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Joey!!!.... JOSEPHINE!!!" Pan yelled for her 16 year old daughter.

mom, I'm only on the roof." Pan turned around, and looked up.

need to come in and get dressed ready for the gala. Now, come in." Pan told her daughter, then turned around and went back inside.

I don't even want to go to this gala. Why do we have to have one every fucking month. Oh that's right my parents just happen to own the biggest company in the universe, making them the 2 most important people in the universe! And where do I fit in? NOWHERE!' Joey thought to herself, as she jumped off the roof onto her 7th floor room's balcony, and went inside. "I'm glad that this floor is all mine and that mom and dad's is on the 3rd floor. This way I don't have to hear them at night when they're 'moving furniture (see a/n #1 at bottom)'." Joey mumbled out loud to herself.

you came inside. Fun time!" Joey's cousin, Kayla, walked into Joey's room, with a BIG bag in her hands.

that?" Joey asked, pointing to the bag.

you know, the usual." Kayla said.

what's usual?" Joey asked.

know, make up, curling irons, straightening irons, smoothing gels, hair sprays, you know, stuff to make you beautiful... Get in your dress." Kayla instructed.

of you know that I hate wearing dresses." Joey complained.

this look like the face of a person who cares?" Kayla asked, pointing one perfectly manicured nail at herself. "I think not."

can't you be more like me?" Joey asked.

can't you be more like ME?" Kayla shot back.

my mom's a tomboy, and I take after her." Joey shrugged.

my mom's a prep, and I take after her." Kayla said.

Whatever." Joey said, grabbing her dress. Well, actually it was a gown. It was a spaghetti strapped gown -low-cut-, that went down to the floor. The color was a midnight bluish, with a clear sparkly fabric over the dress itself to give the gown a sophisticated look. Joey walked into her adjoining bathroom, to take a shower.



on Joey! We don't have much time!" Kayla banged on the bathroom door 25 minutes later.

on, hold on, I'm coming!" Joey yelled at her, then walked out of the bathroom, already in her dress.

the pants off." Kayla ordered her cousin.

you know?" Joey asked, amazed as she lifted the gown, and took the pants off.

shorts too." Kayla smirked.

did you know I was wearing them?" Joey took off the shorts too.

dear cousin. I've known you since I was born.... Plus, I'm not stupid." Kayla said.

debatable." Joey mumbled to herself.

now. Sit." Kayla pointed to the chair in front of Joey's dresser. Joey sat as she was told, normally, she wouldn't've listened, but Kayla did think sometimes. And Joey saw the frying pan.

are you going to do to me?" Joey asked fearfully.

doesn't matter." Kayla said. "What? Don't you trust me?" She asked after seeing the look Joey gave her.

said.

well. Just close your eyes. and you can be surprised." Kayla said.

won't make me look like some whore again will you?" Joey feared for her pride.

And that time I did that, you were supposed to look that way. Remember? We were hookers for Halloween." Kayla refreshed Joey's memory.

Just hurry up, and get this over with."

Kayla said, grinning, and got to work.



45 minutes later **



I'm finally done." Kayla said proudly, looking at her masterpiece. She had straightened Joey's hair, put it in a half bun, curled the hair she left down a bit. She took down some strands of hair to frame Joey's face, then sprayed glittery hair spray on it. Afterward, she took some hair dye, and dyed the tips of Joey's raven hair a dark blue. Well, that's that for the hair. Kayla had decided that Joey didn't need any foundation or powder on because she had a great complexion. For Joey's eyes, Kayla took some blue eye shadow for her eyelids, and for below her eyebrows, but above the eyelids, Kayla added some pink eyeshadow. Kayla used silver mascara, and black eyeliner. Then, Kayla put on some dark pink liquid lipstick on Joey's upper lip, and told her to rub them together for the color to come out sort of a brownish pink.

Joey, are yall done?" Pan asked through the door.

come on in." Kayla answered. "And bring a camera!"

one." Pan said, walking into the room. "Oh. my. fucking. dende..." Pan said, and took a picture of her daughter. "Who are you and what have you done with my daughter?"

your daughter. Why? I can't look all that different." Joey said, and turned around. "Oh my Dende." Joey gasped looking at her reflection. "Is that really me?"

Now, let's go on down to the gala." Pan said.

two go ahead. I'll come in late to make a big extravagant entrance." Joey said.

Come down in 30 minutes." Pan walked out of the room.

you dare fall asleep, go flying or anything that may mess up your hair or makeup!" Kayla instructed.

ma'am!" Joey saluted jokingly as Kayla walked out of the room.

So, now what will I do for half an hour that won't mess up my hair, my makeup, or my dress? I guess I'll just get online." Joey turned on her computer and got online...



an hour later*



signed offline and shut down her computer.

Now it's time to go down to the party-excuse me gala." Joey said to herself after checking her appearance to make sure she looked like she did earlier. Then, Joey started downstairs.



Joey opened the doors to the ballroom, where the gala was being held, everyone turned to stare at her. A guy walked up to her.

there gorgeous. I'm Todd." He introduced himself as Joey looked him up and down. He didn't look all that bad. Tall, thin, yet muscular. Brown hair, black eyes. You know, tall, dark, mysterious. That type. Too bad Joey didn't go for that type.

really, well, *Todd*, your date back there looks pretty fucking pissed that you left her." Joey nodded to the girl, and Todd remembered her.

Todd started to try to explain.

it, for someone who actually gives a shit. And that someone isn't me." Joey said, and casually walked passed him to join her cousin and some of their friends. The girls in the group started congratulating Joey for how she handled Todd, and complimented her on how she was dressed.

guys." One of their guy friends said, walking up behind Joey and the rest of the group.

Chris." Joey said, turning to face her best friend.

Oh my Dende, you look beautiful." Chris said, and Joey just smiled.

She said, then looking behind Chris, she noticed a few guys, all coming from different directions walking up to her, with seductive looks in their eyes. "Chris?"

He said, looking at Joey.

me a favor." Joey said.

(A/N: ppl, if you're sorta slow, and haven't figured it out yet, Joey and Chris sorta have a thing for each other.)

Kiss me." Joey said, hoping that didn't come out the wrong way.

Chris's eyes got wide.

around behind you." Joey said, and Chris did what she said.

Chris said.

Joey asked, hoping she didn't sound too desperate. 'He sounded disappointed when he saw all those guys around. Wonder why.' Joey thought to herself, as Chris pulled her close and kissed her passionately. After about 2 minutes, they stopped, and looked to see that most of the guys had left, and the ones still watching had disappointed looks on their faces.

Joey said breathlessly.
was no problem. No problem at all." Chris smiled at her.

gonna go get something t-to eat. I'll see you l-l-later." Joey said wanting to escape. She had been wanting to kiss Chris for a long time, but it felt so weird to actually happen.

well, I'll be here waiting." Chris said, as Joey turned, and ran off.

where to go, where to go. I think I'll go flying for a while. Oh well if Kayla kills me." Joey said, running up to her room, onto her balcony, and taking off.



about 15 minutes of flying, Joey felt an unfamiliar, yet strangely familiar ki pop up.

wonder who that is." Joey said to herself, as she turned and started heading toward the new ki.





Time line~~



Mom, where are you?!" Mirai Trunks searched frantically for his mother.

I'm in here. In the k-kitchen." Bulma said as loud as she could in a raspy voice.

Mirai Trunks walked into the kitchen. "What happened?"

time for me to go Trunks. I-I want you to keep living a h-happy life. I want you t-to go back to the other Time line where you'll have m-me and your f-father and everyone else. I love you Trunks. Do what I a-ask-asked. G-G-Goodb.y..e..." Bulma told her son, as her breathing slowed, and she slipped away from life.

NO! Mom, come back, please! Ok. I love you mom. I'll go back to the other Time line." Mirai Trunks said standing up, then turned around and walked away.

quickly gathering his stuff, Mirai Trunks went to his mother's lab, and to the time machine.

Mirai Trunks said, and disappeared into the other Time line.



Time line~~



I wonder how much this time has changed since I last left." Mirai Trunks said to himself, while capsulating the time machine, and blasting off. (A/N: I'm telling you now, so you don't get confused. Trunks and Mirai Trunks look nothing alike. Main reason: Trunks is getting gray hairs. He's in his 40's scary thought, huh? and Mirai Trunks is in his 20's.)

What's with all these ki's I don't recognize... Hm..." Mirai Trunks said to himself. 'WHAT?! One of those ki's - the strongest one - is coming right at me!' He thought to himself, stopping in the air.

seconds, Mirai Trunks was face to face with a girl, who he guessed was around 18. 'She's beautiful. Who is she?' He thought to himself, examining the young woman in front of him, wearing a low-cut, spaghetti strapped, midnight blue gown, that went down to the girl's ankles. Her hair was pulled back somehow, Mirai Trunks couldn't exactly see how, but she had some strands of hair framing her face, and it looked to Mirai Trunks that her raven black hair was blue at the tips.

are you?" The girl asked him.

are you?" Mirai Trunks asked back flirtatiously.

your mother teach never to answer a question with a question?" She asked.



I asked you before you asked me, so, who are you?"





name is Trunks. Trunks Vegeta Briefs."

not possible. My father is Trunks Vegeta Briefs."

your name, girl?"

Well, I go by Joey. I hate my real name. I'm JOSEPHINE Son Vegeta Briefs. Daughter of Trunks Vegeta Briefs and Pan Son Vegeta Briefs." The girl said to him.

am Trunks Vegeta Briefs, but I am from a different Time line." Mirai Trunks said.

are you in a suit?" Joey asked him.

I'm not sure, it just felt wrong to not wear a suit... Why are you in a gown?"Corps. monthly gala. I'd rather not be in this thing.. Or be dressed with all this junk piled on my face and my hair so stiff that I can't even move 1 strand." Joey complained.

Mirai Trunks said.

on, I guess since nobody else is coming here, it's my job to take you back. Follow me."

know where Capsule Corps. is." Mirai Trunks said.

not going to that Capsule Corps. We don't do anything there anymore. We're going to my home. The new C.C." Joey said, and took off, Mirai Trunks quickly followed her.



they landed at C.C., and walked inside, Kayla ran over and started yelling.

the hell have you been?! Chris has been looking everywhere for you! And... Who's that?"

someone." Joey shrugged.

Pan shouted running over, and engulfing Mirai Trunks in a big hug.

Panny." He said.

are you back?" Pan asked.

died."

sorry."

Mirai Trunks looked at Joey who had her head cocked to the side.

guess that's what I'll call you then."

Pan said, and Joey turned to her.

mom?" Joey asked.

don't you show Tru to a guestroom?" Pan hinted.

I'm not tired. Actually, I want to try dancing to see how good those dancing lessons mom gave me work." Tru said.

Joey." Pan said.

Joey asked.

with Tru." Pan said.

Joey sighed, and Tru lead her to the middle of the dance floor, right as a slow song came on.



You Believe

Rachael Lampa



close my eyes and even when I'm sleeping I'm alright

you are in my life

upon a time I only imagined this

now you're mine

for you so hard

that you'd find me

you're here today

to remind me



you believe that dreams come true

one that's waiting there for you

I believed when I saw you that when you want something enough

it can't escape your love

is nothing in the world that cannot be

you believe



said that

was a fool to think that we connect

said that) I couldn't get my heart out of my head

just didn't see

they just couldn't know
feeling that you get

places that you go



you believe that dreams come true

one that's waiting there for you

I believed when I saw you

when you want something enough

it can't escape your love

is nothing in the world that cannot be

you believe



wished for material things

needed wind in my wings

never wished for anything but you....



can't explain it

just told me

where your heart is you'll never be lonely



you believe that dreams come true

one that's waiting there for you

I believed when I saw you that when you want someone enough

they can't escape your love

is nothing in the world that cannot be

you believe"



think your lessons worked fine." Joey said as the song went off.

(A/N: for mirai trunks, I'm just gonna write tru from now on, k? K.)Tru mumbled.

Chris walked up.

Joey asked.

turn, right?"

what?"Joey asked, confused.
dance." Chris said.

Chris, you know what, I'm really tired, so, I'm gonna go to my room now, alrighty?" Joey said, and Chris walked off sulking.

I want a picture of you two together." Pan said, running up with a camera.

We're together. Take a picture." Joey said, and put on a fake smile for the camera.

I'm done now." Pan said after taking the picture.

mom, I'm gonna go to sleep now, ok. I have a thing to do tomorrow, and I need to sleep." Joey said.

Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Why don't you go ahead and take Tru up to a guest room, ok?"

'Night mom." Joey said and lead Tru upstairs

just pick a room. If you need anything, come upstairs. the whole floor up there is mine, so, just come and find me." Joey, said, and went to her room, grabbed some clothes, and went to her bathroom.



minutes later~~



walked out of her bathroom in a spandex tanktop and some baggy pants, with her hair up in a ponytail.

I'll do some training before bed." she mumbled to herself.

Joey." Joey looked up.



wanted to know more about you." Tru said, standing up, and walking over to her.


"Well, ya know, can it wait, I'm stoked." Joey said.


"Um, ok. That's no problem. I'll see you in the morning." Tru said. "Good night." He left the room turning her light out as he left.

she was sure he was out of hearing range, Joey mumbled to herself, "Dear Kami, he's hot..." Then, realizing what she thought, grabbed the pillow next to her, laid her head on it, her mouth into the pillow, and screamed....



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




A/N #1: ok, 'moving furniture' is a little term I used when my parents used to go in their bedroom and close and lock the door. My cousin would ask what they were doing, and I'd just say, "oh, they're just moving furniture."




A/N#2: Well, what do yall think? It's not good is it. Well, review and tell me what u think. Even if you think it sucks! Well, gtg now. Bai!!!


BTW: I changed the ending because I agree, I was moving too fast. I'll hurry with the next chapter, but first, I gotta brainstorm. I had a chapter done and ready, but my computer crashed, and I had to get a new one, so now, I have to start fresh. Plus, I pissed off my muse... Not a good idea. I'm gonna try and hurry!!