Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Aces High ❯ Wanted! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Wanted!

hey hey everyone. I had a problem with the net but I got it all fixed up... so I'm gonna go ahead and non stop write to get this thing going.

After I put up chapter 1... nevermind you'll find out in a little bit lol

as per usual, I have no posession over the show, and it belongs to funamation and the creators that rigthfully created it.

----

"Bardock! The ship!" Zarbon with a raised and calm voice said waking the hard-headed Sayain up.
"Wh-what? Oh sh-" Bardock was interrupted by his profanity as the shock of whatever hit the ship threw him off of his "bed" to the even colder ground. "Something up?" Bardock sarcastically spoke out.
"... Dumbass, we're under attack!" Zarbon frantically typed in keys, swirving through maps, trying to find a place not too far to land, but not too close where it wouldn't make a difference. "Can't you fly out and blast them like you did earlier?!"
"I STILL don't know how I did that! Plus I wasn't far from the atmosphere of the planet." Bardock replied bracing himself by the computer Zarbon was working on. "Where is Yart? Maybe Raditz can help us with these guys?"
"I doubt it, Bardock. Raditz is only 10, he's somewhat strong but for your sake I wouldn't want him to get involved" Zarbon replied looking up at the last part of his sentence.
"What makes you so sure, father of the Sayain-New Year?" He crossed his arm. Zarbon took the challenge, smiled, and within a second his entire body morphed. His skin grew, his boy-crazy face changed into a streched, frankenstein product, still combined with the same braided green hair.
"We'll be fine." Zarbon replied with a more demonic tone to it. Bardock checked the scouter on the table.
"I didn't know your power grows so much with that! You're 30,000?!" Bardock took a look at the numbers, then at Zarbon, numbers, Zarbon, numbers, then Zarbon again before putting it back on the table.
Zarbon smirked, closing his eyes returning to his normal status. Bardock still gave a suprised look, but was interrupted when the ship shook again. He looked outside behind them to see a large but rather fast cruiser pursuing them.
"What's chasing us?" Bardock asked.
"My guess is a mercenary hired by Freiza. Hang on, I'm gonna try something desparate!" Zarbon slams a button down next to the keypad.
"Wait, WHAT?!" Bardock yells and is knocked to his feet by the raw velocity coming from their ship. "What's happening?!?!" He could barley scream, much less move anything in his body.
"Hyper-drive! Just hold-" Zarbon was muted as for the moment, they froze, as time itself folded from the amazing speed.

Meanwhile on the pursuing ship...

A disrupted looking figure pounded the controls down at the sign of defeat. He was a tall, slender but with extreme build to his body. His skin tone was darker blue than of Zarbon, his hair black flowing freely down to his middle back. He looked around the empty corridor of space, scowling at how he let his two targets escape. A few moments later, a person walked through a distant door.
"Knopp, shall I tell Lord Freiza where we're going?" Entered Cui, seemingly followed Knopp and gained a bit of strength from it as well.
"Yes... I know where Bardock is going, I'll deal with him once I get there." Knopp couldn't help but trickle a tear of grief down from himself. His planet Zelafour was destroyed only months ago. When Knopp found out its destruction he vowed to find the man responsible for the attack and take his head. Freiza informed him that it was Bardock disobeying an order, and that Freiza held an alliance with the Zelans until recently.


2 Weeks Ago...

"No one survived, you are quite fortunate, Knopp. Why would you want to come acusse me of destroying your planet?" Freiza replied with a dumbass tone to his voice.
"I've seen what you do to planets Freiza! If you don't enslave them or cultivate their people you purge the entire race! Why should I believe some renegades from your forces went to irradicate mine for no reason?!" Knopp's anger grew in his voice, attracting the scouters of his rising power level.
"Calm yourself, Knopp, you don't want to get yourself killed over something you don't know about. You're strong, but you wont make it out of here alive if you attack any of us. Now, look here." Freiza pointed to the wall as a grid projected. He lead one finger to a random planet he selected, saying it was Bardock's teams real assingment. He then pointed towards Zelafour. "This is what happened, Knopp. Why do you think I destroyed Vegeta? The Sayains were becoming too powerful, and rebellious-had to be dealt with. You must understand what I did, but I can assure you, Bardock's team irradicated your planet!" Freiza continued to give the bounty hunter a long, powerful stare of well developed truth.(he was a good liar, what can I say? =/ !)
"Then let me find Bardock, I will kill him!" Knopp knelt before Freiza, instantly pledging himself.
"You will take our dear friend, Cui. If you bring Bardock back to me after you kill him, I will pay you the cost of your planet on the market. That's equivilant to roughly 180 trillion yen. You will also have one of my fastest cruisers at your disposal. How does it sound?" Freiza perked a smile upon his cruel face as the mentally vulnerable man stood and with great glee accepted the offer.

Present Time...

"Cui, do you think you can keep up with me once we get to Bardock and Zarbon? I know you're decently strong but with Zarbon there... he may kill you. His race is unique." Knopp gently questions the purple elite.
"Well if you're that worried, scan me." Cui scoffed crossing his arms.
Knopp took that and scanned him down with a custom built black scouter. Knopp dressed in gray black rit sayain armor, assuming his role for mourning. "17,000? You increased quite a bit from when I first met you."
"I'm a little stronger than you think, friend. I can almost match Zarbon's monster form, and I will pass it within a month or so of training. Freiza was wise sending me instead of Didoria... he has gotten soft, not as strong as he used to be."
"Hm. Indeed. When the time comes I know you and I will be a great team for both of them. An estimate I got last night was my power level is around 25,000. I'm more than powerful enough to kill them both, but finding them is going to be a hassle."
Cui approached Knopp, putting a hand onto his right shoulder. Over Cui's green scouter laid a scar, showing his eye being blinded from a fight.
"Rest assured friend, we'll find him."

End

I'm thinking of jumping the gun and having hyper-drive jump 15 years ahead to before Raditz. Of course, the travel was EQUAL to, so time will progress normally, but Zarbon and Bardock will remain at their young age(Zarbon will be much younger, and not as powerful. I'm gonna put him at about 18,000 and his monster form about 26,000. Raditz is going to be a little stronger, gonna say about 2,000, but Bardock will stay at about 15,000. I'll be sure to write a page on their power levels if things get too confusing :P)

Well! It's 4:30 am and I got some energy on me so I'll put chapter 3 up very shortly! R&R, and take it easy!