Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Nightfall & Sleeping Arrangments ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Nightfall & Sleeping Arrangments***

***They say that girl ya know she act too tough tough tough
Well it's 'til I turn off the light, turn off the light
***

***

*piccolozgirl*

I growled as I paced back and forth in the cave, I had fallen asleep again and when I awoke Piccolo STILL wasn't here. I was getting worried, he had to talk to Dende, but it was after dark already and he still wasn't back.

"Damn it, Piccolo," I whispered, I was seriously worried. "Oh, I'm such an idiot!" I concentrated really hard and began to search for Piccolo's ki and I nearly passed out when I felt how LOW it was! "Crap! Crap! Crap!" I flew out of the cave and rushed for where I felt Piccolo. I nearly feel over when I saw him lying on the ground in only his boxers! I slowly remembered my Red Cross Lifeguard/Safety Training *AN: it's a great thing to have for emergencies*. I looked around but I didn't see anyone. I slowly approached Piccolo and I could tell he was alive.

"Piccolo, can you hear me?" I asked and watched as he groaned. "Close enough, let's get you to the cave."

"W-w-w-water," he moaned and I slowly grabbed him under the arms and lifted him up and got us to the side of the waterfall. He looked at me out of one eye. "Water." His eye closed and I gasped as his ki dropped again. I quickly rushed over to the waterfall and scooped water into my hands, but I was shaking so bad it slipped right out of my hands.

"DAMN IT!" I growled, Piccolo needed water and I couldn't use my hands. I suddenly got an idea and took as much water as I could hold in my mouth. I rushed back to Piccolo and slowly began to let the water transfer from my mouth to his. He started to respond, drinking the water.

"More… please," he whispered and I rushed to get more water. When I began to transfer the water Piccolo began to move, his good eye opened.

"More?" I asked and he nodded. This time when I began to give him water Piccolo grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down so that his lips were touching mine. I blushed as I rushed back for one more trip. Piccolo was strong enough to drink the water from the lake under the waterfall with me holding him up.

*****

"HOLD STILL!" I yelled as I shoved Piccolo back down and cleaned his wounds. I had rushed to the nearby town and was thankful when I had enough money to buy antiseptic liquid, antibacterial gel, bandages, and cotton swabs.

"QUITE TRYING TO KILL ME!" he howled back as I used the liquid to clean a nasty cut on his chest. I growled as he shoved me away and I jumped on him pushed him down long enough to clean the wound.

"BE A MAN!" I cried as I began to clean his arm. He growled as he bared his fangs. "DON'T BEAR YOUR FANGS AT ME! I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET AN INFECTION!" We fought for a while longer before I finished cleaning and bandaging Piccolo's wounds.

"Are you done now?" he asked as he glared at me.

"Yes, and you're welcome, I only saved your life," I grumbled as I cleaned up the cave. I looked at him and pointed my fingers and focused my ki. I was rather shocked when his gi appeared.

"Thank you," he said as I sat down next to him.

"As I said you're welcome," I sighed as I leaned back so my legs were straight out in front of me and I was leaning back on my arms. "So who messed you up and… hehe… took your gi?" Piccolo turned purple as he crossed his arms in that sexy I'm-too-sexy stance.

"That Lady Seru," he grumbled and I growled as I shifted to the lotus position.

"That lady is pissing me off," I growled as I thought about how she treated Mirai Trunks. "I swear, I'm gonna find a way to kick her butt!"

"Are you?" he asked and I looked up to see him sitting right in front of me. I gulped as I realised how close we were.

"Yeah!" I said and I was totally unprepared for when he kissed me.

I pulled away as I felt the purple flush covering my cheeks. Piccolo smirked as he grabbed my chin and kissed me again, his tongue pressing against my lips, what the hell! I opened my mouth and let his probing tongue enter. His arms wrapped around me and I slowly brought my arms around his neck. He pulled me to his chest and I moaned as his tongue brushed against mine. This was more fun than I could have imagined. I wasn't really shocked when I was pulled onto Piccolo's lap. I pressed my forehead against his and our antenna locked, his underneath mine and on my temple and I cried out in pleasure at that touch! It felt so good to have his antenna against my forehead and we both moaned as we deepened the kiss. I sent my tongue into his mouth and ran it over his fangs, wincing as I cut it. The strange thing was he did the same thing at the same time. The taste of our blood together was intoxicating and I held on tighter to him. He was practically crushing me to him as he deepened the kiss. I didn't even realize I had swallowed all of the blood from both our mouths until I shuddered in pleasure.

"That was weird," I whispered as I pulled away and Piccolo nodded as he slowly began to pull my shirt up over my head. I smiled as I slowly pulled away his belt. His hands roamed my breasts and only stopped when I removed his gi top. He stopped got up and pulled me into his arms. I nuzzled his neck as he pointed his fingers at a rock and it was covered in bedding.

"That is such a convenient trick," I giggled as I kissed his brows, he growled as he shuddered. I smirked as I gently stroked his antenna and brows. He growled as he tossed me onto the bedding.

"That was a dirty trick," he growled as he pressed me down onto the bedding. "Let's see how you like it…"

*****

AN: <> are thoughts

I sighed as I cuddled up against Piccolo's bandaged chest, his arms were wrapped around me and I was so happy I thought I was going to die! I looked up at Piccolo's sleeping face and sighed as I nuzzled his neck, I suddenly noticed that I had bitten him during our indoor 'activities'. I felt bad as I looked at the wound over his jugular vein, it looked like he'd been attacked by a vampire. I slowly placed my hand on my neck and nearly jumped out of my skin, he'd done the same to me!

<What the hell! I thought only Saiyans bit each other on the necks!> I thought as my eyes practically popped out of my head! <I can't be bonded to Piccolo, the other Piccolo fans will KILL me!> I suddenly noticed the bite mark on Piccolo's neck healing and finally disappearing completely without even leaving a scar. I felt my neck and let out a sigh of relief the bite on my neck was gone too. <That was weird, I wonder why we bit each other? Oh well, it must not be important> I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep…man I should've thought a little harder about what we did.

*****

I yawned as I woke up and saw Piccolo standing in the corner of the cave choking. I rushed over to him and he grabbed my hand and pointed to his neck.

"OH DENDE!" I cried as I rushed around behind him, I began to perform the Heimlich maneuver and was rather shocked when something the size of a football flew from Piccolo's mouth! He flew after it and caught it, looking like he was going to die from shock.

"What the hell was that?" I asked as I walked over to him and nearly passed out when I saw the egg in his arm. "YOU…YOU…YOU HAD AN EGG!" I cried out as I began to cough, my eyes widened and I began to choke. I slammed my fist into my stomach performing the Heimlich on myself. I felt my eyes go wide as the white egg went flying from my mouth. Piccolo reached out and caught it. I slowly sank to the floor as he came over.

"This is not a good thing," he whispered and I placed my hand over my stomach, that had HURT!

"No, did you plan on doing that?" I asked as I looked at him, he placed my egg in my arms.

"No did you," I shook my head at his question. I suddenly noticed something. "I'm going to go talk to Dende, hopefully I won't run into Lady Seru. Watch my egg for me." He was gone.

"Um, you didn't ask me if there were more," I gulped as I placed my hand over my slowly swelling abdomen. "About three more to be exact. I never knew Nameks gave birth to litters or flocks or whatever I'm gonna be giving birth too." I looked out of the cave and then at my swelling stomach. "I hope you get back Picci-chan before I have these ones the old fashioned way."

***

*Eternity*

After talking with J'dee, I returned to where Trunks was sitting with Goten again.

" Could you show me where the spare room is? " I asked him.

" Sure, " he smiled and gestured for me to follow. We entered the house through the kitchen, " You can help yourself to the fridge, " he said then pointed to a door at the far end of the room, " the living room is through there. "

We went through another doorway and down a hallway, " There's a bathroom down here and one upstairs. That door on the right leads to the basement. "

We reached the end of the hall he opened another door on the right side, " This is the spare room. I can grab some sheets and blankets. I'm not sure who else will be staying in here, but there's two sets of bunk beds, two dressers, and the closet is enormous, " he stopped for a moment and looked at me, " Not that you really seem to need it. " I laughed,

" Don't worry, I'm sure I can find something to put in there. If you get me the sheets and stuff, I'll make up the beds so they're ready for everyone. "

" I'll be right back. " He was right, I certainly wasn't ready for this little trip. I set my purse on one of the beds and thought for a moment.

Suddenly a black duffle bag fell out of nowhere at my feet. I knelt down and started pulling things out. There were a few different outfits, underclothes, my big red comb (an absolute must have), cd player and cds, a pair of tennis shoes, some scented candles, and my collection of stones. I looked at the clothes I had, a couple pairs of pants, a pair of shorts, three tank tops, two tee shirts and my silk pajamas. This would work for the time being, but I'd have to do some shopping soon. I folded the clothes and put them in one of the dresser drawers while I waited for Trunks to return.

" I brought the...sheets, " he glanced at me then at all the stuff that hadn't been there when he left and shook his head. I tossed everything else back into the bag then stood and took the sheets from him,

" Hey, people aren't the only thing falling out of the sky today, " I said with a smile. It must have been hard for them to get used to all of this. I started putting a fitted sheet on one of the beds.

" I'll help you, " Trunks offered grabbing the other end.

It took us no time at all to finish making up the four beds.

" Thanks, " I said sitting down on the edge of one of the lower bunks.

" It's no problem, " he sat across from me, " So, how long do you think everyone is going to be here? "

" I really don't know, but I'm in no hurry to leave. " He nodded thoughtfully then grinned,

" You better not vanish before tomorrow morning, or I'll have to hunt you down. "

" You couldn't get that lucky, " I teased, " I'm looking forward to this training session. "

" We'll see if you still feel that way when it's over, and you're stuck in the kitchen making breakfast. "

" How could you be so cruel? " I pouted recalling my promise to Bulma. Again I briefly wondered what kind of shape I'd be in at that point. I knew Trunks was really strong, and I was still unsure about my own power level. He laughed,

" Do you want me to take it easy on you? "

" Of course not! I'll whip you and have breakfast on the table by eight. " He stared at me for a moment. I think he was trying to judge if I was joking with him or if I really thought I could beat him that easily. I winked playfully since there was no sense in writing checks that my ass might not be able to cash.Trunks would likely flatten me in the morning.

" We should get back outside, " I said realizing that Bulma probably wouldn't be too thrilled if she saw that her son and I were AWOL.

" You're probably right, " he stood. When we stepped outside again, it was dark. Everyone was still mulling about, but I suspected that the crowd would start thinning out soon. If I wasn't mistaken, there were a few people who were gone already.

" Hey Trunks, there you are, " Goten called, " get over here a minute. "

" I'll be right back, " he said jogging over to his friend. I watched them talking for a moment before walking in the other direction. There was a nice vacant spot under a big tree, and I gladly sat down in it. Stifling a yawn, I looked over the group once more. It was amazing how many there were, and I began to wonder who they were. Where did they come from? What did they think of being sent here? No one seemed to mind too much from what I could tell. Well, hopefully I'd get to know everyone sooner or later, but until then, I figured that I should go grab a shower while the bathroom was free. It was going to be an early morning, and I wanted to be ready for it.

***

*J'dee*

Arriving back at Gohan's it must of been past midnight. 'So much for me getting my chance with Yamcha.' I thought sourly. I was still bitter he'd run off like that especially after what Gohan had promised me.

"Stay right here. I have to break the news to Videl."

I nodded and stayed put in the lounge and I looked round. I fingered my key ring chain nervously. I'd already borrowed Videl's long sleeved shirt, last thing I wanted was to end up stealing her husband away especially at the age he was. Gohan was old enough to be my high school teacher.

"GOHAN YOU LOST PAN IN ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!" Videl exploded from their bedroom, the door was wide open and I could see in that them.

"Videl I'm sorry, she was with Bra, Marron and 17 I thought they were all going to be okay in a group like that." I heard Gohan humbly apologising.

"I can sense that girl's back here too." She added bitterly.

"She's staying here to be away from everyone so she can get some of her witch studies down uninterrupted. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I mind. You didn't even call to run this by with me. But I'm letting it go this time Gohan cause look outside." She pointed her finger at the window.

"Uuuuh what is it Videl I don't see anything."

"Precisely it's dark Gohan! It's night time. So give her some blankets and she can sleep on the couch and if you're not careful it'll be you there tomorrow night and she'll be in this bed." Videl growled.

"Yes hon." He lowered his head and walked out.

'Boy did he sure look like Goku bowing down to Chi-chi at that stage.' I thought.

***

Krillen looked at Blake standing off on his own. "Look I know you're suppose to be bad and all man, but being as I kinda did ram you over I feel I owe you an apology for that, so I'm offering for you to crash with us at Master Roshi's place for a few days."

Blake looked over at 18 and he nodded. "Fine, thanks man."

"Can you fly?" Krillen asked.

"Fly?" Blake repeated and scratched his head. "I fell from the sky, I haven't tried the flying part yet."

"Looks like we're taking the car honey." Krillen called out to her, "Can you get Master Roshi from inside?"

"Hey old man hurry up and grab your turtle we're going!!" Eighteen shouted at him.

"Is that all you've got for gears?" Krillen asked Blake looking at his clothes.

"Yeah sorry I wasn't quite prepared to be sucked in to my computer if I had I probably would have bought my usual bag of sugar with me and actually my computer come to think about it. Not that it works." He grumbled.

"Um yeah okay..." Krillen remarked with a sweatdrop. "Are you human or Saiyan?"

"Human so far." He replied.

Krillen popped the capsule open and Blake got in to the back seat of the car and Master Roshi sat next to him hefting turtle in to the back as well. Krillen and Eighteen took the front seats. Krillen behind the wheel.

***

Bulma gave Goku an odd look as he went to leave. "Goooooooku you have to take someone, Krillen did." She said threatening. Goku looked round. "Goten and Kobocha are coming back with me." He said nodding. "Kobocha you don't mind do you?" Goku asked and he was greeted with a glazy eyes look as she stood staring at Goten. "That's a yes I think."

"Goku aren't you worried?" Bulma asked him quietly.

"Nope. Goten do you think you can carry her?"

Goten grinned. "Yep sure thing dad!"

"Well later Bulma!" Goku and Goten took off Goten waved bye to Eternity who was obviously left staying behind with ordinary Trunks.

***

Vegeta sighed and he waved the crazy girl with the bananas and monkey down the hallway.

"There is a room at the far end of the hall, it's getting late we'll sort this out in the morning where you all are going to stay. For now I guess it has to be here. I told this to that other girl, step out of line and I'll have your throat."

"Oh J'dee left you these..." Bulma smiled and handed BananaGirl the Blink 182 cd and a discman with mini speakers. "She took her computer with her so she can listen to music on that so she says, but you seemed to have an attachment to this CD and she thought the discman would help."

***

Mirai Trunks walked past the door leading Jeril behind him. "I have a couple of spare beds in my room," He explained as he walked leading the way to the room he usually took when he visited. "Um I think dad's leading that girl with the banana's there too you don't mind sharing a room with me and her do you?"

***

Vegeta pushed open a door for BananaGirl. "There you'll be staying with my future son," He grumbled. I have other things to attend to. He turned round walking off leaving BananaGirl to the room. Mirai Trunks and Jeril wandered up the hallway.

"Oh wow dad's already showed her here. Cool." He smiled and looked at Jeril and rubbed the back of his neck suddenly realising he was going to be spending the night with two girls in his room. He tried to think how his mother would react, but all he could get was that typical smirk of her's and the nudging he got in the ribs in a teasing manner.

"Well, ladies first." He said and motioned for them to enter the room.

***

Vegeta pushed open a door and he looked at AlphaOmega and Morgan. "You two and the third one who's taking his time (a.n: neXus that's you man) coming is staying here also. Bother me and I will not think twice about not blasting you." He growled. "Now get some sleep we'll sort this mess out in the morning." He added and walked out.

***

*JerilDragonsoul*

I minimized my fridge and followed Mirai Trunks into the house. "Well, ladies first." He said and gestured for BananaGirl and I to enter the room we three were to share. I walked in after BananaGirl and claimed a bed. I stretched out on it and fluffed up my pillow. Lazily, I watched Mirai Trunks move to a bed, "So, Trunks. Are you excited to have two girls sleeping in the same room as you?" I grinned.

He blushed and sat down on his bed, "Eh heh. Not… well, eh…" he coughed and started again, "Um, not like that…"

"This is gonna be a lot of fun…" I muttered to myself, low enough so that it would seem like muttering but also not low enough that Mirai Trunks wouldn't be able to hear. BananaGirl grinned and I chuckled to myself.

"Don't mess with the poor guy's mind!" Felix scolded me from his ear perch. "You can try to seduce him later!"

"Who was that?" Mirai looked around and then eyed me suspiciously.

I thought fast, "That was my conscience. Sometimes it talks just a little too loud."

"Okay…" Mirai Trunks gave me a look I recognized.

"I'm just messing with you! Relax, man!" I smiled disarmingly. I then crawled under the covers. "G'night all." I said and began to empty my mind of all thoughts so I could sleep easier.

As I was just about to pass beyond conscious thought, I wondered what I would do to amuse myself the next day. I wanted to summon the Eternal Dragon but I didn't have anything to wish for. With a sudden bit of inspiration, I figured out what two wishes I could use the dragonballs for. I'll collect them tomorrow… I grinned to myself. The world would become a lot more chaotic when I made my wishes...

***

*Tobias/Mabelle*

Tobias smiled and gently stroked his hand along Mabelle's face, lying next to her in the bed. Mabelle smiled at him, and purred softly in her throat, making Tobias' tail begin to thump against the bed. He gently reached over, pulling her close. Mabelle closed her eyes, her lips parting just as they were about to kiss when something thwaped Tobias in the face......

*****

Tobias sat up with a start, seeing his tail smacking against his chest. He glared at it, annoyed that it had awoken him from a great dream. He snarled and grabbed it. He was surprised to find that by squeezing his tail, he felt no pain.

~ I must be like Vegeta. My tail gives me no pain if squeezed. ~ he thought, and smiled to himself. He got off the couch, and stretched, yawing. He wrapped his tail around his waist and gathered up his blanket. He folded it and snatched his pillow as well, and put them next to the couch. He figured he might need them again. He yawned again as he walked into the kitchen. He glanced at the clock and saw it was almost seven AM, and he was surprised Mabelle wasn't up before him. He opened the fridge, and looked at the huge amount of food inside. His stomach growled and he eyed up a box of cereal. He really wanted some cereal but he knew he had to feed Mabelle as well. He came to a compromise, and pulled out some eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, bread, and three oranges.

Tobias began making breakfast for Mabelle and about a half hour later, he had made scrambled eggs with and without cheese, home made hash browns, bacon, sausage, and toast with butter or grape jelly. He set a carton of orange juice with the oranges, next to the plates. He took the box of cereal, and carton of milk, pouring half of each into a mixing bowl. He ate slowly, recalling his dream and all the vividness. Her scent, the way she moved, he voice, her eyes, everything had been so real. He finished his breakfast and put the dishes in the dishwasher along with the rest of the dishes. He turned the machine on, and looked outside. The rain last night hadn't lasted long, and this morning everything had dried up.

Tobias walked to the door, only stopping to grab his silver tipped boots, socks, and his watch. Walking outside bare-chested, he made his way to the clearing in front of the lake. He stretched and began warm-up exercises. He breathed deeply before taking to the air and began training.

*****

I was running as fast as I could, my tail tucked close to my body. I turned back to stare but I could see nothing, but I KNEW there was something, someone chasing me. I growled low in my throat as I ran faster, jumping over a fallen tree! I was too damn weak. I was too easy to beat if a battle were to occur. I hissed as I caught the scent of my pursuer and snarled as I ducked and dodged around the trees in the forest. I looked back again and saw a shadow dodging through the trees behind me. I put everything I had into my running and I was moving faster than I could possibly see! I could see the cabin and I headed for it! Suddenly I was slammed into the ground with a great weight on top of me! I thrashed and pushed against the weight on top of me. Slowly my captor pressed me down and I felt a chill run up my spine.

"Don't fight me!" HE said and I started crying, how could he find me here? He should be back home with my mother!

"I'm gonna make you pay for running off like that!" I turned my head and whimpered as I saw my stepfather's face.

"TOBIAS HELP ME!" I shrieked and suddenly the weight of my stepfather was gone! I looked up to see Tobias slamming my stepfather into the ground! Suddenly HE was gone and Tobias was helping me up.

"Are you alright?" he asked and I nodded, taking in the lovely tan he had, I was so pale, but he was a handsome brownish-gold. I threw my arms around him and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Hey,I have to breath you know." Tobias said. I pulled back and I slowly brought my face towards him. His musk was intoxicating and I pressed my lips against his!

*****

Tobias landed on the ground, collapsing to his knees. He gasped for breath, sweating pouring from his body, totally exhausted. He glanced at the watch on his wrist, and saw it was eight in the morning. He stood up and began to focus. He had thought of a new ki attack while he was training. He had realized that the other authors would probably be using most of the Z senshi's attacks, like he did, but they might make up an attack or two of their own. To him he had to make his own. Closing his eyes, Tobias focused and gathered the energy into his hands, and then began to alter it......

*****

I opened my eyes from the dream and shook my head, I was blushing all the way from my shoulders to my forehead. I got up and headed out into the den. I looked up at the clock and gasped. It was eight o'clock. I sighed as I saw that Tobias' pillow and blanket were placed by the couch. I smiled as I looked at the breakfast that Tobias had set out for me. I began to eat, I took the scrambled eggs and toast; I was shocked that I nearly finished all of the orange juice. I ate the oranges and hunted down some storage containers and smiled as I put the leftovers away. I could never make myself eat this much. I took the dishes to the sink and hand washed them. I turned around and washed off the table. I slide my chair to the table and accidentally caught my tail between the back of the chair and table. I gasped in pain as I pulled my tail out quickly the pain had been terrible. I gulped as I rubbed my tail gently. The sensation of rubbing my tail sent shivers up my spine and I stopped.

"This is no fun," I whimpered as I wrapped my tail around my waist. "I'm weak, I'm a burden to Tobias, and my tail is supersensitive. Man! Did I get the short end of the stick!"

I looked out the window and noticed Tobias was out there training. I went to the window and stood there staring out the window. My eyes were bugging out of my head at the sight of Tobias' sweat covered body.

"Thanks, Toby, just what I needed that image implanted in my brain!" I sighed as I wiped away the drool from the corner of my mouth. "But that's not a bad idea. I should train, but I couldn't even hope to spar with him, I'd not be concentrating on the fighting. And I should probably stop talking to myself too." I went over to the front door and opened it staring at Tobias as he trained. Apparently he wasn't aware I was even there. I was going to change that.

"Tobias!" I cried and watched as whatever attack he was trying, fail and surround him in flame. *PLEASE LET HIM BE OKAY!* my mind screamed as I screamed vocally!

*****

"Tobias!" Mabelle called out. Tobias was so startled that he released the blast straight up. It came crashing down and he was engulfed with a burst of flame. Mabelle let out a shriek, but as soon as she did the flames went out.

Tobias was standing there covered in ash, his clothes a bit singed, and his face resembled Ash Ketchum every time he got burned by that giant dragon of his.

Mabelle stared for a moment before bursting into a fit of laughter. She continued to howl with laughter as he walked up to her. She clapped her hands over he mouth and stared at him, giggling. Tobias put his hands on his hips, and gave her an amused glare.

"I suppose you find this funny, huh?" he asked, amused. Mabelle was eventually able to stop giggling uncontrollably. She finally took her hands off her face, a huge smile on her face. She was still dressed in the shirt he gave, her and her hair was slightly mused. To Tobias she could have waltzed onto a dance floor at a Presidential Ball.

"You just looked so silly!" she said, and giggled again. Tobias shook his head and walked into the house with Mabelle following him.

"Did you have breakfast yet?" he asked, and she nodded.

"Thanks, it was real good. Is my kimono ready?" she asked, and Tobias smiled. He led her to the laundry room, and handed it to her. She raised it to her nose, and took a deep whiff.

"Thanks." she said. Tobias nodded and took a towel off of the rack above the dryer.

"I hope you don't mind if I take a shower first, but I am covered in ash." he said, and she giggled again. Tobias shook his head as he went to the bathroom.

*****

I smiled as I took off the shirt Tobias had given me, sighing as I took in his musk one more time. I sighed as I thought about my dream of him rescuing me and felt a shiver go down my spine.

"I better get a hold on my hormones." I chuckled to myself as I placed the shirt on the foot of the bed and pulled on my kimono. I knew Tobias had been staring at me last night, maybe we had the same feelings. I should go talk to him.

*****

Tobias gently massaged his muscles as he washed the ash off, loosening the tense bunching in them from the training. The ash was eventually gone, and Tobias just stood there, enjoying the feel of the scalding hot warm against his skin. He thought he heard the door open but he knew for sure he did when he heard a gasp and the door close quickly. He glanced at the door threw the foggy glass doors of the shower stall doors. He saw nothing, but he knew. Mabelle had opened the door and come into the bathroom for some reason, but why?

*****

I sighed as I went to go talk to Tobias, I had talk about how I felt about him. I shook my head. No! You don't tell a guy how you feel and I wasn't even sure how I felt. I hit my head and sighed, I must have hit my head harder than I thought when I landed at Kami's Lookout. I opened the door to the bathroom slowly, just in case he was gone. I looked in and saw Tobias through the glass doors. His back was like a sculptor carved it from marble, it was perfect and the water had caused his hair to fall down against his head. I was so shocked for a second that I couldn't move. I gasped as I quickly shut the door and rushed back to the bedroom. Dende! I had seen his entire backside! I slowly began to count backwards from ten, then I did it again, then for eight more times. I heard Tobias get out of the shower and I quickly rushed in the bathroom after he exited. I folded my kimono and placed it on the sink as I rushed into the shower stall. I could smell Tobias' sweet musk and I had to turn the water on as cold as possible. I whimpered as I tried to stop thinking about Tobias' sweat soaked body.

*****

Tobias looked at Mabelle as she rushed past him and into the bathroom, her kimono flapping behind her. He stared after her, really puzzled, as she closed the door behind her. He heard the shower turn on and he shook his head. He made his way to the bedroom and pulled out a pair of jeans, a black tank top, and socks and underwear. He tucked his boots in the closet and pulled out a pair of sneakers for himself. After he was dressed, he walked out to see a freshly showered Mabelle sitting on his couch watching TV.

"There have been rumors speculating that Cell is in fact a woman who is of his family. Rumors have been suggesting that she is either: his mother, sister, or his wife out for revenge. She is rumored to be far more powerful than Cell but twice as insane. People have been taking to the streets, running to the countryside to build shelters to hide from her, just as they did with Cell. On other news, Michael Jordan the third was seen buying cocaine from-" Mabelle turned the TV off with a disgusted look on her face and looked at Tobias, he just shook his head, not noticing the dark blush on her cheeks.

"Should we do anything, Tobias?" she asked, and Tobias could detect a hint of anger in her voice. He sighed and looked at his watch. Nine in the morning.

"I was planning on taking you shopping to get some clothes. After that it may be well after seven. We can go see Jera tomorrow and talk to her about it. Besides, I have a few tricks up my sleeve since I last fought Lady Seru." he said, with a slight smirk. Mabelle got up and stretched, her tail standing straight out behind her. Tobias stared at her tail for a moment, noticing the blond slightly in it. He saw her looking at him, and he blushed.

"I don't like to shop, Tobias. It's too much of a pain," she said as they went outside. Tobias closed the door after her and he turned to her.

"Would you like to walk around all day with out shoes or other clothes?" he asked, in amused voice. Mabelle blushed and shook her head.

"Well, no I guess not, even if it would be more fun," she said, and he smiled.

"Then it's settled. Come on." he said, and with out warning he pulled her into his arms. Mabelle gasped, and was about to ask him what the hell he was doing when he took off. He looked down at her surprised face and explained.

"Flying this way is faster than you flying by yourself or on Nimbus. This way I don't have to slow down." he said, as they approached a village. He set down in the middle of it and was shocked to see people hurrying about with bags of luggage, loading them onto hover cars. Mabelle and Tobias looked around in shock as people hurried to a huge dome on the hillside. Tobias and both Mabelle sighed, both of them recognizing the dome from when Cell had first attacked.

*****

"I suppose it's useless to tell them that it's useless to hide in it." I sighed as I shook my head.

"Don't bother, you know what happened when Gohan tried." Tobias said as he nodded in the direction of one of the stores. I watched as people rushed around us with packages and everything they could carry.

"I hope they don't get into trouble again with the dome." I said as I followed Tobias.

*****

Tobias walked into the store, a woman behind the counter, glancing at the almost empty store shelves. She sighed as she heard them enter again, and looked over to them. Her frown turned to a grin as she recognized Tobias.

"Well if that don't beat all! Tobias, what are you doing here?" she asked. Tobias shook her hand, and she smiled even more.

"Thanks for your help, yesterday, Lime. I have to ask you another favor today though." Lime smiled.

*****

"Lime this is my friend, Mabelle, she's staying with me at my cabin. She wasn't really planning on staying long so she didn't bring anything with her, you know clothes, feminine items, that sort of thing." Tobias started blushing and Lime smiled as she shook my hand.

"Oh, any friend of yours is a friend of mine." she cried as she smiled at me. There was a glint in her eyes that I was worried about.

"Well I need to go get some errands done, I'll be back in a little bit." Tobias said as he ran off and I gulped as Lime came up to me.

"He's such a cutie, you're so lucky to have caught him." Lime said as she started to drag me out towards another store. I blushed as I held up my free hand.

"NO! It's not like that at all!" I gulped as I shook my head, a large sweat-drop rolling down the back of my head. We entered the store and it was filled with women's clothing.

"Of course not, you just happen to show up at his house with nothing but this kimono!" she laughed and I realized how bad this seemed. Lime was looking through a clothing rack.

"I....um...it's not like that at all!" I repeated as I blushed darker. Lime laughed as she pulled out a piece of sexy, black lingerie and held it up to me.

"This'll be on the house, I'll help you rope him, don't worry!" she cried as she rushed through the racks grabbing things she thought were appropriate.

"Um, did I mention it's not like that at all?" I whimpered as I wondered why Tobias left me here with this crazy woman.

*****

"This looks fantastic on you dear! I'm sure anyone would love it." Lime said, and the clothing storeowner nodded her head in turn. Mabelle was on top of a stand, wearing a black dress, like the one at a cocktail party. She was also wearing high heel shoes, and had a pair of black stockings on.

"I don't know Lime. I never wear stuff like this." Mabelle said, a tad weary. Mabelle was tad bit upset at having been dragged through the rushing crowds. Tobias had vanished only tow hours ago but it was far too long for her. Her suspicions had been confirmed though, when Lime had said she had met Gohan

and still talked to him regularly. Mabelle sighed again as the woman chatted around and to her about things, like men, weather, men, the new Cell, men, their personnel lives, and, of course, men. Finally Mabelle was able to dress back in her kimono, only with undergarments this time, and socks and shoes. Her arms loaded with bags, she wasn't able to see Tobias when they walked outside.

"Mabelle!" he called out and she let out a shriek, throwing the packages up into the air. Tobias dropped what he was holding, a brown grocery bag which fell to the ground with a thunk, and he zoomed with his speed, catching all of the bags except one. This one bag happened to be a small bag from the pharmacy. Lime had insisted that she get Mabelle some personal thing and Mabelle still hadn't looked into the bag. When it hit the ground and out poured some female items, a few empty capsules, and.... a box of condoms fell to the ground.

Mabelle groaned and covered her eyes as a dark blush covered her cheeks and as Lime winked at her, scrapping the stuff into the bag. Tobias fortunately hadn't seen, he was trying to hold onto her bags and grab his bag. Mabelle sighed in relief, and mouthed to Lime, ~ Whatdid you get those for? ~

Lime smiled and rolled her eyes to Tobias. Mabelle groaned again and covered her eyes. Lime smiled and thrust the bag into her hands, making her take it. Mabelle sighed, and looked to Tobias who was now holding all the bags in his arms. He gave her a puzzled look, but Mabelle just shook her head. He turned to Lime and thanked her. Lime just smiled and waved him off. Tobias shook his head.

"Ready?" he asked Mabelle around the packages of clothes and other items.

"Two hours ago." she mumbled, and Tobias laughed, taking to the air. Mabelle followed suit, flying a bit unsteadily. She nodded to them and took off, waving goodbye to the people in the village, Lime shouting and waving in huge movements, a huge smile on her face.

*****

I gulped as I held onto the bag with the condoms in it with a death grip. I couldn't let Tobias see what Lime had given me. I was going to die if he saw them, maybe I should have dropped them, but then Tobias might see me drop something and go get it. Dende how would I explain that! I blushed as I followed behind him. Flying sure was more concentration that I thought and here I was thinking about something as stupid as the box of condoms while I was hovering who knows how high above the ground! I shook my head. If Tobias hadn't left me with Lime alone she'd never had bought those stupid condoms. I'd never ever really seen a box of them before and here I was carrying them.

We landed and I followed him in. I quickly rushed to the bedroom and put away the clothes in the closet where Tobias had said I could. I didn't even want to think about how I was taking over his house. I shoved the offending box under the mattress with the seductive lingerie and hoped he wouldn't find it. I came out into the kitchen as he finished putting away the groceries.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked and I snapped after all that Lime had put me through.

*****

"Ooooohhhh!! How could you do that?! I told you I hate shopping!" Mabelle snapped at him as her tail wagged in frustration behind her, her eyes revealing the embarrassment she had gone through. Tobias sighed and spread his arms before him in a gesture of surrender.

"I am sorry but I had to get some things at a grocery store that hadn't been sold out yet. It took me longer than I thought to find one," he said, and Mabelle snorted.

"Whatever." she snapped and stalked out the door and took to the air. "Don't follow me, please."

*****

I sighed as I flew over the forest and slowly descended in a lush forest setting and I looked around, the scent of hundreds of animals tantalized my nose. I smiled as I shrugged off my kimono, standing in the middle of the forest in only my new bra and panties. I sighed I hung my kimono on a branch and climbed up into a tree and looked down into the forest. The darkness of dusk was even darker in this part of the forest and my eyes were adjusted to the dark. I watched, curled up in my tree until finally a single buck made his way through the brush beneath me. I watched as I pulled my legs up underneath me so quietly I was shocked. I hunched my shoulders as I pounced, launching a small ki blast that blasted right through the buck's chest, killing him almost instantly. I covered my finger with ki and used it to gut the buck. I smiled at my own ability, I had been really good in biology so I didn't mind the blood and stuff.

*****

Tobias sighed, and walked back out to the living room and opened an empty capsule labeled "couch". He placed the old couch inside and closed it. He tucked the capsule away and pulled out another one. He opened it to reveal another couch, a bit different. He closed the now empty capsule and tucked it away as well. He tested the new couch and as soon as he pressed a button on the couch, it folded out to a sofa bed. He pressed it again, returning it back to a couch. He went into the kitchen, and pulled out a bottle of white wine, and some flowers. He also pulled out seven packages of veal. Looking at the food, he rolled up his sleeves and set to work.

*****

I smiled at I finished and grabbed my kimono with my tail and carried the gutted deer with me to the clearing outside the cabin. I quickly hung the body and went to the side of the lake and hung my kimono again; I went for a quick bath in the lake to wash off the mess from gutting the deer. I quickly dried off using my ki and put on my kimono. I could smell how fresh my scent was because of the lake water and I smiled. I brushed my hair up in the front and giggled. I was going to go apologize to Tobias for being so mean earlier.

*****

When Mabelle walked inside she found some candles lighting the hall. They led to the kitchen and there was Tobias standing next to a table set with food, and holding some roses. He smiled at her.

***

*END OF CHAPTER!!!!*

(cont'd on to Tobias and Mabelle in the next chapter!! How's that? They get a whole chapter and a bit to themselves)

~J'dee