Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Larger than life ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Every time you're down, you can make it right, and that make you larger than life***

***

*Tobias / Mabelle / Lady Youko*

I smiled as I looked over the destruction of the sixth city and yawned. This was getting dull and the 24-hour head start I had was almost over. I saw Zarbon and Dodoria were having fun but I wanted to get ready to go.
"Zarbon, Dodoria, it's time to go, do you have my capsules?" I asked as I floated above them, my own blasts were destroying buildings as I spoke.
"Yes, my Lady," he said and I smiled.
"We're leaving then, I need to take a break some place cold," I chuckled as I headed back to the area I first landed.

*****

I hurriedly told J'dee that I promised to tell her after Toby had awoken. I help MT drag him to and tank and place him in. I placed the oxygen mask over Toby's nose and mouth and secured it. I gently brushed his face with my hand as I slowly kissed each eyelid. He shuddered but there was nothing else. I placed my forehead against his.
"You damn well better heal, I need you," I whispered as I kissed the mask over his lips.
"Okay, closing the tank," MT said from the console and I climbed out of the tank and grabbed a chair from by the wall.
"I'll stay here if you don't mind," I said as I placed the chair next to the glass of the tank and I sat down.
"Not at all, I'll go get you that ice," MT said and walked off, I watched as Toby began to respond, he was going into REM, Rapid Eye Movement, he was starting to heal, I hoped.
*****

Pain. Nothing but pain. Tobias felt nothing but pain surrounding him. He tried to move but winced. Even moving hurt. He floated wherever he was, and just rested. After a bit, the pain began to fade, slowly at first, then faster and faster till it was gone. He realised he was floating in water, and he must be in a
regeneration tank.
~ How did I get here? The last thing I remember was Vegeta telling me I was almost there, and then my energy exploding around me. Then Vegeta attacked, snarling that I was a baka and that I needed to control myself more. Then he knocked me out but the blows still fell. ~ he thought, and he forced some bubbles out of his mask. He slowly opened his eyes, peering threw the water. He saw Mabelle sitting on a chair, but he also Mirai Trunks bending down and kissing her. Tobias snapped his eyes closed, rage building inside of him.
~ It can't be! Mabelle would never betray me, would she? No, I can't, I WON'T believe it! MT must have tricked her, but she didn't appear to be resisting..... ~ Tobias curled up into a ball, trying to think.
*****

I punched MT so hard I sent him flying into the far wall. I growled tail, flailing behind me as I walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt.
"Never try that again!" I hissed, that was a dirty trick, kissing me while I was sleeping! "I'm with Tobias, get that through your thick skull!" I shoved the bag of ice down his pants and stalked off to find some more ice. My jaw still hurt, but I could see that the Saiyan healing was taking care of it.
"Baka, why can't guys see when a girl is with someone?" I asked myself as I exited the regeneration room.
*****

An hour must have passed before he uncurled and opened his eyes again. He saw MT sitting in the chair Mabelle had been in, sleeping. Tobias glanced at the clock on the wall, and saw it was only one o'clock in the afternoon. He glanced at MT, and noticed a slight mark on his face. Tobias dismissed it, and he placed his hands on the glass. His brown tail wrapped around his waist in preparation and he flexed his ki. The glass exploded outward, waking MT.
"Tobias! I'm so glad-ACK!" MT cried as Tobias out his hands around his throat, growling softly. Bare-chested and footed with soaking pants, Tobias slammed MT into a wall, making the building shake. He heard screams, but paid no heed where they were coming from.
"You bastard! I saw you and Mabelle! How dare you take her from me huh? How DARE you??!!" Tobias screamed, slamming MT again. MT tried to choke out an answer but Tobias just tightened his grip.
"No excuses. You saw your chance and took it. Just know, if you ever hurt her, I will fucking kill you! I lov-cared for her and you stole her from me! If I see you harm her or mistreat her, I will kill you!!" Tobias snarled, and slammed his fist into MT's stomach, knocking him out. MT fell face first to the ground on top of the shattered glass, unconscious. Tobias snarled and snatched his clothes. As he heard Mabelle's voice calling MT's name he blasted threw the roof, not hearing Mabelle scream for him to come back.
*****

I couldn't understand what I was seeing, Tobias was holding MT by the neck and saying something to him. I saw the regeneration tank Toby had been in was broken glass all over the floor. I looked up and screamed as MT was dropped to the ground unconscious.
"Trunks! Toby stop!" I cried as I watched him power up and blast clean through the room. "Tobias come back!" I flew through the hole he made but he was SO much faster than me! "PLEASE COME BACK TOBY! PLEASE!" It was no use. He didn't hear me, or he just didn't care. Why had he run off like that I wondered as I flew back down and placed MT in a regeneration tank. Then it hit me, the kiss! He must have seen MT kiss me. I quickly set the tank and rushed off, I had to talk to Toby!
*****

I looked up as I felt it coming and smiled. A monkey was on his/her way, a familiar monkey at that! That power source belonged to the one that had fought Lady Seru. What was his name again? Hell, it didn't matter. I felt him stop and slowly I led the way towards him, I wanted to play with the monkey.
*****

Tobias landed on a snowy mountain range, the snow blowing around him. His jeans where still damp but his t-shirt and shoes were still dry. He sat down hard, thinking back over what had just happened. He felt so hurt, so betrayed, and yet he still couldn't believe it. He just couldn't believe that Mabelle would betray him like that.
"Well, well, well, if it isn't a monkey. A sad looking monkey at that," said a cold voice behind Tobias. He jumped into a fighting stance and whirled around to see Lady Icer, and she wasn't alone. With her were Dodoria and Zarbon, of all people. Lady Icer smirked.
"Hello, monkey boy."
*****

"Why so blue, Saiyan, that's Zarbon's job," I laughed at my own pun. I heard Dodoria and Zarbon chuckling, they were afraid of me, but the monkey wasn't laughing. So far both of these twits had obeyed my every word and I was getting bored with that.
"What do you want, you monster?" the Saiyan growled. I smiled. Yes, he was far more passionate than any of the wimps on the ship.
"I want to offer you a job, after all Saiyans are quite good at killing after all," I chuckled as I looked down on him. Yes, he'd do nicely.
"What kind of job?" he asked and I smiled, Saiyans so easy to please offer them something to destroy and they'll follow you.
"A job as my right hand, monkey. You'd have power, the power to kill, the power to control, and the power over my soldiers. Of course that power would come at a price, you. I enjoy all things in life and a Saiyan every now and again would be divine," I said. I was loosing his interest, perhaps I should cater to his desires. He did look sad, the kind of sad you get when the one you love leaves you. I could use that. "I would only want you once and a while the rest of the time you would do as you please, taking what and WHO you want. Doing whatever you wish to your chosen concubine. All people fearing your awesome power and knowing that you could destroy them at your whim. Destroying those that took things that were valuable to you from you. What do you think?" He was thinking I could see the emotions crossing his face.
*****

Tobias couldn't believe his ears. She wanted him to join her even though he was a Saiyan? He would be her prized, what was that word? Oh yeah, concubine-slave. Tobias shivered.
"I thought you hated Saiyans!" he snarled, watching Dodoria and Zarbon closely. One false move from them and he would Final Flash their asses. Lady Icer smiled and waved her hand at Zarbon who opened a capsule, a throne appearing for her. Lady Icer sat down and rested her chin in her hand. She had smirk on her face.
"Well, I must say that most of you monkeys are quite repulsive but you do seem to be a cute one. I am also aware of your battle with Lady Seru. You are strong enough to match her, but not enough to match me. Though you would have enough stamina to do as I want you to." she said, and smiled lewdly. Tobias shivered again, but not from the cold. He was repulsed by the idea of being anything like that to her but working for her....
Some deep part of Tobias, something that was apart of all Saiyans yearned to be a part of her group. To see countless people run in fear of his power, to fear him. He smiled. She had said he could also have who he wanted. He could take Mabelle back! His smiled widened. To think he could wipe out MT and take Mabelle back by force. His smile vanished as his he thought of something else.
~ If I did that, every time she would look at me, she would see a monster. Every time I was near she would become ill because of ME. I wouldn't be with her! I would be her rapist, her master, her hated owner. HATED BY MABELLE!! ~ his mind screamed, forcing the blood thirsty part if him down.
"No, I never will work for you." he hissed. Lady Icer shook her head.
"Oh dear. Zarbon, if you please?" she said, sweetly. Zarbon nodded and leaped.
*****

"With pleasure, my Lady," he said as he rushed the Saiyan, Zarbon's power level was close to SSJ3 and I had seen this boy go to SSJ2 in his fight with Lady Seru and I wondered who would win. They were close to matched but this boy was fighting with something else on his mind. I wonder, did he care for someone who? I did a quick list of the authors, taking out the ones that were proud, this boy didn't seem to go for those with royalty on them. I doubted he would go for that chick with the bananas or for J'dee, she seemed too strong to need a protector. This boy was a protector, he had that will to protect then it hit me and I smiled. The girl who had vomited after making eye contact with me! She had run off in the direction this boy had gone after his fight with Lady Seru. I smirked, I had a trump card now, his girlfriend. Yes, she would be his downfall.
*****

Tobias stood there, glaring at Lady Icer. She had yet to get off her throne after Tobias had sent Dodoria and Zarbon back to the next dimension. There was no statement on her face, not even one of boredom. It was just blank.
"Are you just going to sit there all day or will I have to kill you while to sit there?" Tobias snarled. He powered up to Level 3, and waited. Lady Icer sighed and got up, floating around Tobias in circles.
"You poor, poor fool. You could have had anything, and now you will die." she said, and she suddenly vanished. Tobias tried to locate her ki but he was instead hit from behind. He flew into the ground, and skidded about ten feet forward, digging a trench with his face. He leapt to his feet only to have a tail wrap around his throat and hold him up. Lady Icer smirked.
"Tsk, tsk. You made a mess of that pretty face of yours." Lady Icer said, with a snicker. Her tail tightened around his throat, and Tobias choked, struggling for air. His hands clawed at her tail, his now green eyes burning with hate.
"Go to hell." he gasped. Lady Icer's smirk faded, and she glared at him.
"You first." she said, and began to punch his chest like Frieza did to Vegeta on Namek. Tobias screamed.
*****

"I must say I was surprised at first at you bravery, but now I have to admit you are lacking in what I require for an opponent," I said as I watched him cough blood. "Here I was offering you a chance to have power, wealth, women, or should I say just one woman, for the cost of sleeping with me when I feel like it. I thought I was being more than generous to you, after all, I was giving you a chance to get your girlfriend back." He growled as his tail flicked around behind him. I smiled, that could be fun I always wanted to see how sensitive those tails were. "Now I'm going to punish you for refusing my generosity." I caught his tail in my free hand.
*****

I could hear him screaming and I was still miles away. The power was so huge I could do nothing, but perhaps I could serve as motivation. I could sacrifice myself to push Toby to the next level, like Goku at Krillen/Piccolo's death or Gohan at Piccolo's death! I felt myself jump to SSJ2, I had to move faster!
*****

Lady Icer dropped him to the ground, blood pouring from his mouth and nose. His chest was a sunrise of bruises, ranging from yellow to dark blue. He writhed on the ground, his tail twitching. Lady Icer had tried to hurt him by squeezing it, but when that failed she had broken in at the middle, his tail now
bent at a ninety-degree angle. That had made him scream himself horse.
"A pity really." she said, and picked up a rock with her right foot. Using a move Frieza taught her, she placed it over his heart where she began to slowly grind it into his flesh. "You were very pretty for a monkey."
Tobias slowly cracked his eyes open, barely able to focus. He had never had a chance to punch her let alone try on of his new attacks. He only had one option left and it would put the whole world in danger. Did he dare risk it?
"I'll make sure I torture that little bitch of yours. You know the one, she can sense souls. Well I'll make sure I cut her open using your own broken bones!" Lady Icer hissed, digging the rock into his flesh harder. That settled it for Tobias. He used what remained of his ki to form a small energy ball in his right hand. Lady Icer smirked at it, and removed her foot.
"Oh what's this? A last resort? How amusing." she said and snickered. Tobias used the last of his strength to hurl the ball at Lady Icer's face. Just as he hoped she deflected it above her. It froze in the air, high above them. Tobias snapped his hand closed and the ball exploded into a ball of light.
"Moonlight Burst." he whispered and he felt his body surge as it took in the artificial full moonlight.
*****

I could see the ball of light flying up and I gasped as I quickly turned away from it still moving towards Toby and the other one. I couldn't look at the moon, I could become something horrible! I heard a roar and then I felt energy meet energy, the artificial moonlight was gone and I looked up to see black clouds surrounding where the moonlight would've been. I then saw the huge mountain of flesh, golden flesh, Gold Oozaru! No Toby!
*****

Tobias roared as his body grew and changed. Lady Icer had destroyed the ball of moonlight but the change was still taking place. Tobias felt rage, undeniable rage filling him, and he struggled for control.
........kill, destroy, kill........
~ NO! ~ Tobias screamed in his mind trying to maintain control as his brown fur turned gold.
........kill, destroy, kill........
~ no! ~ his control was getting weaker.
........kill, destroy, kill........
~ ........no............ ~
Kill, Destroy, KIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
*****

I smiled as I watched the boy turn into a giant monkey, I decided I better get out of his line of sight, we didn't want to have monkey guts spread all over my lovely ice land. He began blasting mountains and destroying everything in his path and I chuckled as I watched him go. Yes, perhaps I should take his 'bitch' alive and use her to control him in his normal form, yes I liked that idea very much.
*****

Lady Icer watched amused as the Gold Oozaru began to destroy the area. She was well out of sight and range but she still was cautious. Maybe after he changed back she could control him. Yes, that would be nice and easy too, seeing as this was how he had reacted to his female being threatened, yes all she would need would be that girl. She frowned as she saw someone flying straight towards the Gold Oozaru. Who would be brave enough or stupid enough to fly straight at any Oozaru, especially a Gold one?
*****

He was so BIG and he wasn't exactly his normal self either! I raced as fast as I could to him, zooming around him to get his attention, it wasn't working! I began to shout, maybe I could reach him!
*****

"Toby, please snap out of it! Its me, Mabelle!" Mabelle cried, as the Gold Oozaru roared and fired a blast near her, destroying a snow covered mountain. He was heading straight for small town.
"Remember who you are! You were brought here by J'dee! You're an author!" she cried, but the Gold Oozaru paid no heed as he headed for the village. Mabelle took a deep breath and said....
*****
"Toby, I love you!" I cried as loud as I could, the tears streaming down my face as I looked into those huge eyes. Suddenly there was recognition, he recognised me! "Oh, Toby it's true, I love you and I know you feel the same for me! Please, MT was being a jerk! I was asleep by YOUR tank, to be near YOU! He kissed me and I hit him so hard I bruised my hand!" I lifted up the said hand and I was sure he could see the dark bruise that covered it.
*****

I saw my chance, if I could get the girl he'd behave like a good little monkey. Hell! They weren't even paying attention to me now. I slowly began to plan a method of getting that girl in a situation where he would have to obey me. Yes, then I would use his love as a weapon, but I'd have to be careful with her, she seemed like the kind to sacrifice herself easily. Those were the hardest kind to imprison, they knew the power their love held and knew how to destroy it.
*****

"That's it, Toby! Focus, just calm down. I knew you would remember us." Mabelle said softly. The Gold Oozaru snarled softly and sat down on his rump, watching the strange girl float in front of him. Mabelle wiped her bow, dropping slightly in the air, exhausted. Tobias extended his cupped mammoth hands, and Mabelle landed on them with a sigh.
*****

I felt like a doll in a child's hands standing there. I held onto his thumb as I stood there, I knew I should've dropped out of SSJ2 but I had to keep my guard up, Toby might lose it at any time.
*****

"Please come back to me, Toby, please," she begged, tears rolling down her cheeks. The Gold Oozaru's red eyes widened and he placed Mabelle gently on the ground as he began to shrink. Mabelle stared wide eyed as his fur changed again. He became smaller, his chest covered in red hair, his eyes trimmed red, his familiar black hair standing wildly in almost the same direction as before, and his brown tail now turned red. Tobias looked over at Mabelle and softly said, "Do you really love me?"
*****

I practically jumped out of my skin, again! He was an SSJ4! I could sense his power and I knew, I was dead if he saw me. I had to beat it but he might notice me leaving now, I had to get the girl now. Yes, this was my only chance for survival and I remember, it's survival of the fittest here and with my intelligence and my cunning I would be the fittest!
*****

"You silly male, of course I love you!" I cried as I stared at him the tears no longer falling as I stared in wonder, he was an SSJ4! I smiled at him as I started towards him. I felt the blast and jumped back as the ki blast threw the earth in between Toby and I into the air in a shower of mud! I cried out as the tail wrapped around my throat and pulled me into the air by my neck! I growled as I grabbed onto the tail with my hands, trying to scratch and claw myself free. The tail tightened and I only clung to the tail around my neck gasping.
*****

Tobias screamed at Lady Icer who held Mabelle by the throat with her tail.
"Now, now my young boy. We're going to play a game," she said and Tobias snarled.
*****

"Don't do it, Toby! It's a trap!" I growled as I glared at Lady Icer, she smirked as she choked me a little more.
"Now, now, it's not nice to interrupt," she waved a finger at me like I was a disobedient child!
*****

The mouthy bitch, she could ruin everything with that sacrificial love! I mentally made a note if I got a second chance to take her alive, I was going to use a gag, that way she'd be even more in danger at least in his eyes. I looked back at him and smiled, boy if looks could kill I'd be with Freeza himself now.
"Now where were we, ah yes, the game," I chuckled.

"What game?" he hissed. Lady Icer laughed and clapped her hands before knocking Mabelle out with a swift blow to the back of the head.
"Why, Choices, my dear little monkey! It's very simple. I do, you choose. I'll release Mabelle, who has now pronounced her love for you, and I will fly away. You will have only time to catch her or kill me. Now choose!" she shouted and let go. Tobias reacted in an instant, and flew at breakneck speeds, and caught Mabelle just before she hit the ground. Tobias held her in his arms as he watched Lady Icer.
"Till we meet again, my little monkey boy!" she laughed. "And trust me we will!" Tobias dropped out of SS4 and held Mabelle close to him.
"Count on it." he snarled.
*****

I returned to the ship and growled as I held my throne capsule, it had all of my clothes in it from my shopping spree.
"Where are Dodoria and Zarbon?" Captain Ginyu asked and I growled as I knocked him into a wall with my tail.
"In the next dimension, idiot!" I hissed as I marched back and forth on the bridge of the ship. "If only the moon were back!" Again as if by magic the moon was in orbit around the Earth. I laughed. "Set us down on the dark side of the moon. Captain, you and Jeice have been promoted to my right hand men."
"Thank you, my Lady," he said and he went off, I assumed, to tell Jeice the 'good news'.
"I want an announcement through the ship," I said and I was handed a mike as I sat down in my throne. "Attention crew, we are going to be picking up a very strong monkey against his will, but first we're going to take his mate as a captive. I'm going to need a few volunteers."
*****

Weightlessness. We were flying. I opened my eyes and saw Toby's face. He was normal, if a little bruised. I sighed as I slowly raised a hand and brushed his face.
"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded before slipping into sleep again.
We were home again; I could smell the wood of the cabin. Yes, I would rather heal naturally here than in those nasty tanks. I opened my eyes as I was placed on the bed. I grabbed onto Toby's arm.
"If you ever do that again, I'll kill you," I said as I fell asleep again. The gentle smirk on Toby's face following me into sleep.
*****

Tobias just stood there, watching Mabelle sleep. His transformation to SSJ4 had healed most of his wounds from the battle but he was still bruised and sore as hell. He removed his shoes, shirt, and he hesitated before taking off his jeans. He went to his dresser and pulled on some shorts, and then returned to the bed. Mabelle had rolled over to her side. Tobias glanced at the alarm clock and saw it was only two in after noon. He could hardly believe so much had happened in such a short time.

Tobias climbed into bed, and wrapped his tail around Mabelle's waist. Her tail twined with his and she purred. Tobias smiled and reached over to the alarm clock, setting it for seven that night. He wanted to talk to Mabelle about them. His eyes slowly slipped closed as the exhaustion from the battle and change began to overwhelm. He fell asleep his arms tightly wrapped around Mabelle, her back to his chest in spoon fashion. They both slept....

***

*KattrinaVixen*

Finally adding the last sentence to her college work, Jo sighed.

"Finally...I can get into some DBZ!" saving her work twice (so she wouldn't lose it) she clicked on the explorer icon and rubbed her hands together.

"www.DBZworld.com," she said to herself, "Ha, Goku, Vegeta... God I wish I could tell you how cute you guy's look!" The page went white and the computer made a strange whining noise (who didn't see that coming?)

"What the...." frantically pushing control, alt and delete, she leapt off her chair. The whole room was immersed in a white light and a voice in her head asked,

"Which race would you like to be?"

"Huh, What do you mean?" A list of different races appeared before her.

"Saiyan, Namekian, Changeling.... These are all from Dragonball Z!"

"Correct, which race would you like to be?" the voice asked again,

"I'd like to be a Cat girl!" Jo replied proudly.

"Build?" the voice asked. Jo looked over her large body and sighed. She whispered something to the air and her body became thin and slightly muscled.

"Alright, I could get used to this." As she spoke, a tail, light brown in colour, appeared behind her and she swished it in a gleeful manner.

"Oh... No whiskers, I don't do whiskers!" She cried, ears of a similar colour appeared in her brownish red hair. purring with excitement, she giggled.

"Name?"

"Ohhh, Katrrina Vixen!"

"Have a nice trip!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!! Oof!" Rubbing her backside, Katrrina stood up.

Inspecting her tail again, she smiled. "Ahh, crap, I just thought. Everyone will be wishing for tails! Saiyan.... Sounded cool." she brushed down her clothes and, wrapping her tail round her waist, she realised she was wearing a leather cat-suite.

Her slippers had turned into knee high leather boots, and her hair was a wild red.

"Ha, Vegeta is gonna wish he'd married me!" she joked. Looking around, she noticed she was on top of a tall building. Voices could be heard, and she noticed a group of people sat on the grass below. Beside the group stood a familiar black haired man, Katrrina swooned.

"Wow, That's Goku, God he's hot! Hmm, How many Veggie-San fans would you hear say that?"

***

*Merina*

'This has got to be the best day of my life,' she thought, 'Yes, it was embarrassing, but it is still defiantly the best day ever.'

At the beginning of the day, she would have never thought she would get meet the Supreme Kai, and here she was, sleeping under the same roof as him. She thought back to when she first saw him.

****************flashback*******************

Merina had just pulled the backpack off of her face when she heard a concerned voice ask, "Are you alright, Miss?"

As soon as she set her backpack down, she looked for where the voice came from. It sure was familiar, but she couldn't place where she had heard it from. That was until she caught sight of a purple skinned man with a white Mohawk and a pink skinned man with white hair. Her jaw dropped. There standing in front of her, was the guy she had a crush on since she first saw him. There was the Supreme Kai.

'No way! I have got to be dreaming!'she pinched herself, just to make her wake up. Although that was the last thing she wanted. The only thing she got from the pinch was a little red mark on her arm that quickly disappeared.

'That must mean I am not dreaming! I really am in Dragonball Z!!!!'she thought excitedly.

"Umm excuse me miss, are you alright?" Shin asked her again.

His question snapped Merina out of her shocked state.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine! I don't think I broke anything," she said.

"I am guessing that it is safe to assume that you are one of those authors, right?" Shin asked.

"Yes, I am. How did you know?" Merina asked curiously.

"Call it a hunch," Shin answered, with a smirk.

'Oh he is so cute when he does that!' she thought.

"What is your name? I don't want to have to call you miss all the time," Shin said.

"My name is Merina," she said.

"Well I am The Supreme Kai. But please call me Shin. This is my friend Kibito," Shin said as pointed to the pink person next to him.

Merina just gave a nod in acknowledgement. She would rather talk to Kibito as little as possible. She already knew that he didn't like mortals.

"Since it is already late, I suggest you stay here for the night. Tomorrow, I will take you back to earth where all the others like you are," Shin told her.

"Alright, I will take you up on your offer," she told him as she stood up.

"Then let's find you a room for the night," he said, as they started walking towards his palace.

*********Back to the Present*************

So that was where she was now, in her room, in the Supreme Kai's Palace. She soon fell asleep, with her thoughts filled with a certain purple god.

******************************************************************* ****

The next morning, she woke up to find a new set of clothes at the end of her bed. She quickly changed and was about to go out the door, when she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror. She quickly looked back to see a girl with long red hair that went a little ways past her butt in a ponytail, big blue eyes, flawless skin, and a white tail, staring back at her.

"Wait a minute, A TAIL?? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM??? I know that wasn't there yesterday," she said to herself.

She was also wearing a red tank top, jean shorts, and knee high black lace up boots.

"Well, I better get going," she said as she ran out of the room, "Wait a minute, I don't even know where to go!"

***

*VegeChan*

I sat at my computer desk like I do every evening, fingers tapping furiously upon my keyboard. Like most of the time, I am working diligently at making my worthy of Vegeta website the best it can be. Being a web host has never been an easy task, but I enjoy it.

It just so happens, on this particular night, the skies raging angrily above my roof, my computer screen becomes fuzzy.

Adjusting my glasses, I squint, wondering if my eyesight has turned worse than it already is.

As I study this odd infringement, my fingers never slowing their pace, the screen happens to go blank. I gasp sharply, hoping that my brand new dell computer hasn't decided to go haywire.

The storm above my head, growled threateningly, bringing forth a torrent of rain, pelting against my window in the foreground. Feeling a slight chill travelling up my spine, I study the computer screen, noticing a small black splotch forming in its center.

I glance behind me, paranoid that I might be imagining things.

I turn back to my PC, watching with silent fear as the void grew, swirling wickedly within the entirety of the monitor. "How odd," I whisper aloud, reaching with a shaking hand to touch the smooth glass. What I'd found was not a simple distortion, or a virus attack, but something more.

I could feel a pulling sensation in my gut, pulling me forth, drawing me closer to this frightening black that threatens to consume me for reasons I've yet to explain. I could not escape it and without the utterance of another word, I found myself tossed roughly into a place where my darkest dreams resided. Squeezing my eyes closed, I pray, clutching to some hope that maybe I'm half asleep and just dreaming. At times, or so I've been told, my wild imagination can get the best of me.

Mustering the courage to look around me, I dare to open one eye, hoping to find some end to the darkness or that strange vortex that had swallowed me. Instead, I found myself floating aimlessly in a world that glowed green with wires and all sorts of technology beyond my knowing. Oddly, my surroundings reminded me of Tron.

"Hello VegeChan," a voice boomed. "We've been waiting for you to come."

I look about me in wild vexation, hoping to pinpoint the source of the voice, only to find nothing. "Who…who said that?"

A glowing sphere appears before me, forming into a rectangular screen. "We know what it is you desire so deeply and we have decided to grant it. You must make your choice, for this may be the ultimate decider of your future. What will it be?"

I thought, unsure of how this being knew what I've always wanted, but I suspected that maybe if I am indeed living this supposed dream, I ought to make the best of it.

"Alright then," I reply, my gaze never leaving the face of the screen. "If you know what it is I desire, then

make it so. World of anime, here I come."

*********

What I expected was entirely different from what I found myself doing. It seemed, by some strange force, I was floating in the sky, suspended above lands that I wasn't familiar with.

Before me, a slide of clear fluid appeared, developing a reflective sheen upon its surface. What I found staring back at me was not me… No longer did I have the uncontrollable frizz of waist length red hair, or the glasses, or anything of my original form.

To be a little more frank, I'd become the character of my stories that I'd dreamed of wanting to be for years. My hair had become short, cropped off into a wild mass of raven spikes jutting out in wild directions. My eyes remain blue as the sky and my skin a pale cream.

My usual attire of a red shirt and baggy pants was gone, replaced by a blue sleeveless spandex body suit hugging a well-toned body of an athlete.

Looking down, I see that I am wearing white fingerless gloves, and the gold tipped boots of the Saiyajin royalty, adorned by none other than a long, sleek brown tail.

I giggled with delight, flexing my new body and raising the power level of my Super Saiyan level 4 strength. "This is wonderful! I'm everything I've wanted to be! NO MORE HELL ON EARTH!" I spin about, the glint of silver catching my eye. I study my reflection one last time, smiling widely. How could I forget the necklace? It bears the royal emblem upon the face of the quarter size pendant and the name of my Saiyajin mother inscribed on the back. I'd become Kakuna, Saiyajin cousin of Vegeta!"

Before I could ponder further, I suddenly began to lose grips of whatever kept me held in the air, falling like a rock towards the ground.

"Wait!" I cry, trying to tell the ground to stop rushing towards me. I could not get a hold of my flying ability for some reason, my mind clouded with the rush of adrenaline. How cruel it would seem, that after such a gift has been given to me, it is easily snatched away by death. "Someone…save me," I pray, squeezing my eyes shut before making an impact with the ground.

*********

My memory is a little fuzzy, my body stinging from the feel of gravel digging into my backside. I can only pray I didn't break anything.

I look up, hoping to find any form of civilisation nearby that I might need help from just in case. What I came in contact with was far more than I'd reckoned with.

Of all people to find me laying in a crater made by my own body… "V…V"

"Why the hell do you people keep coming? It's grating on my nerves."

"B..b…," I stammer, trying to find a pliable excuse.

"Are you hurt?" He asks.

Slowly, I pull myself into a seated position. "I think I'll survive." I run a hand casually through my short hair, spitting out blades of grass.

I look up at him, sensing his gaze upon me. I could hardly believe whom I was staring at, of all people. My cousin!

He said nothing, kneeling beside me to study my features. "You remind me of someone…" Suddenly, his hand darts out, snatching up the pendant hanging proudly around my neck. His eyes widen as he turns the silver disk onto its other side, reading the inscription.

I gulp, feeling quite small under his scrutiny.

"Vegeta?" I hear a familiar voice call. "It's not another one, is it?"

"It is, woman," he snorts, offering me his hand.
I take it, finding Bulma standing at the edge of the crater, looking down on me. "Who is she?"

Vegeta turns to me, "Well, address yourself. You are after all royalty. I don't think I should have to speak for you."

I clear my throat, brushing dirt out of my hair. "My name is… mm… I mean… Kakuna… daughter of Kakunas. My mother is the direct aunt of the Vegeta no Ouji and I…" I take a deep breath, my body trembling with pride. "And I… am his first cousin."

***

*J'dee*

"He seems nice, Tiger." I remarked watching S'rac fly off. I looked over I had spotted the odd author of two around the place. But I hadn't seen head or tail of BananaGirl. I knew she was up to something. But before I could look for her. Trunks walked out, he looked at me. "Lets go." He huffed at me and lifted up off the ground.

"Wait! My kitten!" I said.

"You can leave her here." Bulma said stepping outside.

I handed Tiger off to Bulma. "Thanks."

She smiled. "Now off you go, I'll give you call when Tobias is out of the regeneration tank." She said.

I nodded and lifted up off the ground and Trunks flew of and I huffed and took off flying after him not to far behind but not close either I wanted to give him his space.

We arrived at the school and I looked up at the building. "It's one building." I remarked and blinked.

Trunks looked at me like I was some kind of idiot. "Of course it's one building."

"Shut up!" I snapped at him. "Where I come from schools are split up in to several blocks round the field."

Trunks looked at me. "Doesn't that get like annoying in winter?"

"Not really cause school gets cancelled cause some blocks get flooded and other's don't. It's pretty cool." I smiled.

Trunks nodded, he seemed to be getting used to me. "Look I know you get lost easy, just give me a call when you've finished and I'll fly you back to Capsule Corp."

"I'm not seven years old ya know. I'm seventeen." I smirked. 'Mmmmmm Seventeen.' I mentally drooled and chuckled.

Trunks shook his head like he read my mind. "I thought you were a Yamcha fan?"

"Please don't mention that name. I'm depressed as it is."

"Look I'm trying to be nice to you- even though this entire thing is your fault."

I looked at him 'How dare he!' I thought shocked.

The bell suddenly went to mark the end of lunchtime.

"Look Gohan's here, I'm staying with him. I'll be okay." I said walking towards the door. I let out a sigh. I heard Trunks sigh also.

"If you need me you have mom's number..." He said turned round and flew off.

I walked in to the school and watched as students headed to their classes, I looked at the timetable and frowned. "Oh man, Gohan's taking me..."

I looked for the classroom and after ten minutes I found it I knocked on the door.

"Come in Jera." Gohan's voice called.

I opened the door and peeked in and looked at the way the classroom was set out. "How odd." I murmured seeing that it looked like a college lector theatre.

Gohan smiled at me. "Glad you could join us this afternoon Jera." He said.

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Sorry I got caught up with other uh.... visitors."

He nodded. "Fair enough." He looked to the class. "Okay I'd like to introduce Jera or J'dee as she likes to be known, I hope you welcome her here." Gohan looked at me. "You can take a seat Jera." He added.

I nodded I jogged up the stairs and found a seat and sat down next to a guy who looked at me oddly then at my tail that had been flapping behind me.

"What is that?" He asked.

I looked at my tail and grinned. "It's a fashion accessory where I come from." I said quickly. He blinked and looked at me.

"Wow you have a strange accent."

I flipped my hair over my shoulder in an eighteen manner. "That's cause I come from another country." I said plainly. "But even they think I have an accent."

Gohan cleared his throat getting my attention. "We're here to learn J'dee."

I bit my lower lip and smiled at him. "Sorry."

"Right we're about to study history... American history, the Boston tea party, who can tell me about that?" Gohan asked.

There was a long pause in the class and he looked directly at me and I frowned. 'Don't pick me don't pick me don't you DARE pick me.' I thought glaring at Gohan.

"J'dee..." He said and smiled as my head thumped down against the desk hard.

***

I looked at my timetable as I walked down the hallway to the next class following the crowds. "Hmmmm, Bio.... sweet I get to cut things up and make them bleed." I grinned to myself. I stopped as I felt someone grab my tail and I sighed, good thing it wasn't a weak point, I turned round and looked at the grabber to see the guy who had been sitting next to me in class.

"Oh hi." I said smiling politely snatching my tail back.

"Wow that feels so real." He said.

I nodded. "Yeah that's my country for ya... grass skirts, tails, koru tattoos.... weird, weird place." I tucked my tail round my waist with my hands for fear of scaring this guy off if it slipped round my waist without me touching it.

"Look what do you say we skip class?" He asked me moving a bit to close for my liking. I always hated it when guys touched me like I was some piece of meat, I hated it when they looked at me like that too. Though I was pretty much oblivious to it, unless it was like completely obvious in a Master Roshi kind of way. Like now.

I slipped back away from him and shook my head. "Nah I'm okay."

"C'mon we slip round the back for a cigarette every so often, the teacher won't miss us." He said his voice moving lower.

I smirked. "Ciggie?" I asked my face lighting up. My one weakness- smoking!

I was shown the Orange Star 'Smoker's Corner' I sat down on a small brick fence amongst the shrubbery surrounding us and the guy handed me a cigarette and I pulled a lighter out of my pocket and lit up. I breathed out the smoke and let out a sigh. It had been forever since I'd had a cigarette- well an entire day.

I stretched my neck and looked over as the guy had suddenly plonked himself down next to me. I blinked and looked at him clueless for a moment until his hand touched my leg. I shuffled over and looked at him. "Excuse me..." I remarked.

"You're excused." He remarked, his voice taking on a sly tone.

"Wait, let me guess you're like the Skeet Urlich of this school like in the craft right?"

"What?" He blinked at me confused.

"Look don't mess with me pal. I'm wiccan." I stood up and went to leave when he grabbed my tail harder than he needed to and I let out a shudder as I felt it.

"Wiccan, huh?" He pulled me back to him by my tail and my energy flickered for a moment before I spun round delivering a round house kick right in to his stomach making him double over and I spun again my other leg moving in to a hook kick and trapping his neck in between my calf and tight. I glared at him in typical Saiyan fashion.

"Don't touch the tail." I growled.

"J'DEE!!!" I stopped and let the guy go and he fell to the ground. I watched as Gohan stepped in to the shrubbery and I rubbed the back of my neck and Gohan looked at the cigarette in my hand.

"Uh-oh... busted..." I murmured.

Gohan nodded at me. "Yeah, very busted."

I took a puff of the cigarette and dropped it on to the ground and stomped it out with the heel of my boots.

"Sorry." I offered a humble apology.

Gohan sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" He sighed.

I thought for a moment. "I don't know... teach me?"

He glanced a me wearily. "Look get to class now." Gohan said his voice stern and demanding. I nodded grabbed my yellow bag and took off quickly to Bio.

***

When the clock reached three o' clock I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I stopped in the hallway as my cell phone rang and I pulled it out flipping it open.

"Hello J'dee it's your quarter speak."

"Hi it's Bulma here."

"Oh hey Bulma."

"School out?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well I thought I better inform you of the activities that you missed out on."

I blinked. "Ummm, sure, go right ahead."

"Right..."

I stood there listening as Bulma explained how she'd watched the battle with Tobias, Mabelle and Lady Icer on her GPS, Global Positing System. I swallowed hard.

"She's getting out of hand don't you think?" Bulma asked me.

I bit my lower lip. "Has anyone died? Like author wise?" I asked worriedly.

"No." Bulma replied.

I mentally let out a sigh of relief.

"I can't step in until she oversteps the boundaries. Everything is to continue Bulma."

"But she destroyed six cities!!"

"Then use the dragonballs and wish them back. I can't bring back the dead!!"

I could almost see Bulma's shocked expression at my outburst then I quickly apologised. "I'm sorry Bulma, it's just been a rough day..."

"It's okay, you should of seen Trunks on his first day. He was actually looking forward to training with Vegeta for normality."

"Is there any need for me to be there?" I asked Bulma, "At capsule Corp. that is?"

"No, everything is fine, just one new Saiyan, but Vegeta's with her now, we'll give you a call if there is some trouble."

"Okay thanks. I think I just need to rest for a while."

"Right I'll call Tobias and Mabelle and let them know you've gone back to Gohan's."

"Thanks Bulma."

I ended the call and looked up to see the hallway was now deserted and I sighed and walked out of the building slowly.

I stopped as I saw that guy again. This time with some little buddies of his. 'I really don't want to fight unless it's necessary.' I thought to myself.

"That's her? You let a girl nearly choke you?" one of the guys frowned at me.

I crossed my arms in a Vegeta manner and smirked at them. "They're not so tough, they're only human. I'm a Saiyan." I told myself.

"Saiyan? What's that?" one of the guys laughed.

"A Hawaiian tribe?" another one of them teased.

"Yeah, she said her country wears grass skirts." That same guy said.

I frowned. "I'm not Hawaiian! I'm a kiwi!"

They laughed. "Kiwi what's that?"

"Oh Goddess don't you guys do geography? Kiwi is a near to extinct bird that exists in New Zealand." I told them.

"Look we don't care, you're just going to pay." one of them said.

I counted them mentally. 'Five, not to bad, I've been trained for this. And now I'm Saiyan and I know martial arts.' I thought to myself.

The guy who tried to hit on me in the smoker's corner charged at me first and I ducked his punch grabbing his arm I twisted it behind his back and spun round kicking him off to the side with a casual yet effective side kick that landed him in shrubbery.

The other four looked at me then charged at once. I dropped back in to a stance and blocked a punch flipping back in to a bridge shape with my body I pushed my lower body up, my feet kicking him back and flipping over back on to my feet and I jumped up spinning round in to a jumping hook kick catching another guy's head and knocking him over.

"Geez this feels like a lame martial arts scene from a Power Ranger episode." I remarked as I landed on the ground and triple punched the next guy in the chest and followed with a tiger strike knocking him backwards.

The last guy paused and looked at me then he blinked and I saw him look beyond me and I cringed and I then felt the energy.

"Hi Gohan." I said casually.

"You just can't seem to keep out of trouble can you?" He remarked.

"They started it." I muttered.

"Get out of here all of you go home before I report you to the principal and get you all expelled." He scolded them his voice harsh.

They four teens picked themselves up and scurried off and I turned round to look at Gohan as he grabbed my tail harshly and pulled it pulling me towards the parking lot.

"Goooooohaaaaan, stop it."

"We're going home now and I'm going to make sure you do your homework and I might even get you to cook dinner for that little stunt." He growled.

"Cook?" I squeaked. "Me?"

Gohan opened the car door and he pointed at it angrily. "Get in."

I jumped in quickly. I'd seen how he went off his rocker at Tobias, I didn't want him doing that to me. I did my seat belt up hurriedly as Gohan got in the driver's side and I shut my mouth as he drove the car back to his place.

***

When we entered Gohan picked up a note of the bench and read it, he sighed and looked at me and I cringed.

"Videl's gone to stay with her father." He let out a sigh. "Great, just great!"

"Should I just go?" I asked him meekly.

He looked at me his features softened. "No it's my fault. It's just too much at the moment. I'm sorry I yelled I know you were defending yourself, but you want to fit in you don't beat people up to fit in." He sighed.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Why not? I did that back home."

He looked at me. "You did what?" He asked.

"I beat up the seniors when I was a sophomore at high school."

"Why?"

"Cause she called Cara a slut, and Cara isn't a slut!" I said, protesting.

Gohan nodded. "You're close to your friends back there, aren't you?"

I nodded yeah, "I don't seem to have many friends here, so yeah, I might as well keep my distance... at least until they need my help."

"Why so hard?"

"Why not? I can protect myself that way. If I have anyone here I'm close to- I can be targeted through them. Besides I'm not one who wants to be protected." I said defending myself I rubbed my arms subconsciously.

Gohan's brow creased. "Something happened there in your world to cause you to defend yourself, didn't it?"

I nodded. "My father, he's not of the nice type. Before I came here, my mission was to bring my mother back from the dead, he killed her in front of me. If I go back, I'll be shipped off to England to stay with my godfather, and he's like only twenty-two. Why would he want me in his life suddenly?" I frowned, then looked at Gohan curiously. "Why is Videl staying with Hercule?" I asked him.

"Cause I took my eyes off Pan and lost her in to another timeline." Gohan sighed.

I looked down. "That's my fault I brought everyone here, it wouldn't of happened otherwise." I said apologetically.

"Why are you always apologising?"

I blinked and scratched my head. "Sorry it's a habit."

"Your father obviously."

I nodded. I took the note from Gohan's hand and looked at Videl's hand writing and I frowned and turned it round trying to read the note scrawled in Japanese.

Gohan looked at me. "Can't you read?" He asked, taking the note and turning it up the right way. I blushed and chuckled.

"I can read souvlaki in Japanese!" I offered excitedly.

Gohan laughed, "Riiight."

"Oh and Rice! Goku showed me that one!"

"No wonder you were struggling with the text books." He said, "You can't read our language. I never thought about that. So can you read Saiyan?"

I shook my head. "I can read English!" I grinned.

Gohan looked at me, "Well I'll read you what this letter says and then you follow my finger with the characters."

I followed Gohan as he lead me over to the table and sat down in the chair and I sat down next to him and watched his finger as he began to read the letter out to me.

Gohan

I'm staying with my father until I've let off some steam, I'm mainly upset about loosing Pan and need some time back home with my family. Look I suggest you let that Saiyan girl take up her offer and fix the roof otherwise it'll get really cold. I'll be back when Pan returns.

Videl

I looked at Gohan after he read the letter out and I stood up. "I should fix the roof then." I saw Gohan look at me and he nodded. "You can sleep in there tonight, if you want. I'll take the couch."

"But this is your house!" I protested.

"It's fine." he said.

I nodded slowly and headed in to the bedroom to fix the roof, how I was going to do that? I had nooooooo idea.

***

To Be Continued...

Right I want to thank S'rac and Jeril for doing their Beta thing...

And since ffn is down we'll do this the old fashioned way... I'll place each chapter up on my website until it's up then I'll place all of them up on ffn then...

Picture wise I haven't started anyone well I lie I've finished Raine / Tsunami and I'm adding color to the other pics at the same time... I have added color to BananaGirl, Tobias, and Eternity, by the time you get this you 4 will have color pictures on my page, KV can you contact me again about the color of Lady Sierra, or if you want a saiyan tail added and so forth before I start that... then later on in the week I will finish adding color to Morgan, Ardin and Seisetsu's pictures. (Morgan also contact me about the coloring)

Thanks

~J'dee