Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Club Hoppers ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Raine, The Dragonball Fairy, Piccoloz Girl, Lady Youko, BananaGirl, Seisetsu, Maria Cline, Katrrina Vixen, J'dee.

Rating: G = General... (somepossible offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Thanks to the peeps who are still sending pieces in. I know it's vaca and all so ya really wanna do ya own thing. I have one week left of my holis then I'm back in to study so then the updates will be further apart, like probably only once a week that'll give my beta reader more time to beta, sorry about that Jeril, as I said I work Sunday nights 8pm- 2/3am *grins proudly* I'm a bartender. So that's why my updates have to be before the last day of the weekend. It takes me a while to recover after that, my body gets tired something chronic.... good thing these were just copy and paste pieces... and I still don't know what Fushi Yuugi is... I know the title though... *grins in hope*

***Club Hoppers***

***May you be happy, (maybe you be free,) may you be peaceful,

andmay you be free from your suffering, (may you be free...)***

***

*Raine*

As soon as nightfall hit, Yamcha took Tsunami to one of his favourite nightclubs. He sat on his couch, dressed in baggy black jeans, a leather jacket, and a tight white A-shirt, hugging his broad chest and washboard abs. Puar floated up to him, "Tsunami's a really nice girl, isn't she?"

Yamcha's brows rose slightly and smirk curled his lips, "Uh huh."

"Ever since you let her come here, she's kept the place spotless, you've stayed out of trouble and she's kept us both well-fed," Puar smiled. Yamcha looked at her with a raised brow, "What's your point?"

"Well, I think she's one of the best things that could ever happen to us. I hope she stays." Yamcha looked at the cat with a mildly surprised expression. She was right. The girl was kind and polite, sexy to boot and had been a great guest since she arrived. He would make sure to hold onto her.

The door slowly creaked open and his brows rose and his jaw dropped. "Wow Tsunami! You look great!" the blue cat squealed as the DBZ author stepped out of her room, dressed in knee-length brown boots, a short navy blue jean skirt, and a matching top that only buttoned up halfway to reveal a black bikini top underneath. Her hair was straightened and a small silver necklace with a silver, 4-star dragonball dangled from her neck, stopping at her chest. She grinned impishly, "You like?" Yamcha nodded dumbly, "Uh huh."

Her smile deepened and she walked up to him and took his hands in hers, pulling him up from the couch. "And look at you, you look delicious," she said in a humorous matter, but Yamcha nearly choked.

She walked to the door, smirking, Ohyeah, that got him.

On the ride to the club, Tsunami noticed that she seemed especially...turned on this night. Then she noticed that a half moon was gracing the midnight sky. She shrugged it off and leaned back into her seat, legs crossed. It couldn't mean anything bad. Heh, it wasn't a full moon after all.

Tsunami had never been to a club, but the way she carried herself suggested otherwise. The minute a fast song came up, she was rushing to the dance floor, getting hypnotised by the music. Yamcha smirked, finding a table close enough to watch her from afar. He wasn't the only one who liked what she was wearing. A good deal of guys had turned their heads in her direction when she walked in, some even followed. He soon got lulled away by her swaying hips and sensuous dance moves as the lighting turned to fast-paced, green strobe lights and the music changed.

Tsunami's expression lit up. This was one of her favourite jams! She looked to Yamcha with a big smile on her face. If he was having trouble controlling himself now, wait till the song reached its chorus.

Yamcha's eyes widened as the lyrics filled his ears.

You say it's been too long

Since you

Had some

You say I turn you on

To light the fire that's burnin' inside

You think that I'm the one you see in your dreams

I know what you mean yeah

It's creepin' around in your head

Me holdin' you down in my bed

You don't have to say a word

I'm convinced, you want this

Baby you know I can give it to you

You can't deny, I'll do it right

Just let me know and I'll give it to you

Show me where, I'll taste you there

Baby you know that I'll give it to you

Your body needs a man like me

Anything goes when I give it to you

Without a doubt, I'll turn you out..

Yamcha found himself eyeing her body again as her dance moves fit the mood of the music. That's it! She's teased me enough.. Yamcha got out of his seat and joined her, much to her surprise.

It's creepin' around in my head

Me holdin' you down in my bed

You don't have to say a word

Just relax, I'll do the work

I can't wait to give you some

I'm convinced, you need one..

As the music neared its end, it slowly faded into a slower song. The strobe lights faded into burgundy lighting as couples began to pair. Tsunami turned to face him with a smile, "Enjoying yourself?"

"I should be asking you that," Yamcha said before extending his hand, "Care to dance?"

She smiled and took his hand. He pulled her into her arms and held her close as the tune carried out. Though she was enjoying this immensely, Tsunami's body temperature was rising and inappropriate thoughts began to fill her head.

Here we go again.. The music slowly ended and the two sat down at their table to enjoy their drinks. Yamcha was surprised when she ask for soda instead of liquor.

"Thank you for being so nice to me, Yamcha. I've had a great time," Tsunami looked at him with a warm smile. He returned it, placing a hand over hers, "Oh, it's no trouble at all. Besides, you've been heaven-sent since you've stayed with Puar and me." Tsunami beamed, "You know what, let's get out of here. I'm burning up."

The two stopped at a park and sat on a bench, gazing up at the stars. "Beautiful night," Tsunami murmured. Yamcha nodded. He turned to Tsunami, her light brown eyes twinkling with the reflections of the distant stars. Her skin glowed in an ethereal way as the half moon's light touched her. He wouldn't lose her like so many others. No, he'd hold onto this one like Puar said. Maybe, just maybe this time he'd found the one.

"Um, Tsunami?" Yamcha's voice broke through the silence. She looked at him with heartwarming smile of hers. He took her hands in his, "I wanted to tell you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've grown to like you very much."

Tsunami's eyes widened. "You're fun to be around, you know how to have a great time, you've got a great personality, you're beautiful and kind, and I'd like to, perhaps pursue a relationship with you," Yamcha looked into her eyes. She searched them for any ulterior motives. Like tryin' to get me out of my panties.. Nothing. But honesty. She felt her heart melt. Yamcha, of all people, wanted to be with her. Her! Tsunami smiled brightly, "Well, if you're asking me to be your girlfriend, the answer's a defiant yes."

Yamcha's features brightened even more. "Great!" He seemed like a nervous schoolboy now, asking a date to the prom. He was so cute! Suddenly, the space between them closed and she felt his lips against hers. Her eyes slid close and she felt his arms wrap around her, pulling him gently his body and one of his hands reaching up to softly hold her cheek. Oh yeah, this was defiantly bliss.

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

I walked in the gravity room and turned the gravity up to 150 then felt the air get heaver and struggled to stand up, I walked around the room for a while to get used to the gravity, then I did a few exercises we did in my movement theatre class, except I was doing a lot more then I would in real life then I began to shadow box. "Punch, kick, jab, combo, roundhouse, upper cut, side kick, back hand, cartwheel, inverted one handed handspring" (I wish, I can't do any of that in real life ;-;) I did various moves that I could never normally do and named each one as I did. I stopped and wiped some sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand, then suddenly felt the pressure lift and was almost hurled to the ceiling, I looked to the control panel and saw Tux sitting on it with his paw still pressed on the off switch.

"How did you get here?" I said, not the least bit surprised after all the other stuff he'd done in this world.

"If I can talk in this world I can do pretty much anything else I used sort of an instant transmission thing..." he said calmly as I opened the door and look outside.

I had no idea how long I'd been training and how late it had gotten. I began to walk inside the capsule house and opened the fridge with Tux right behind me, I pulled out 3 boxes of pepperoni pizza from the fridge and handed one to Tux then began to chow down on the, surprisingly still fresh and warm tasting pizza "So... did... you… tell... everyone... about... why... I... left?" I asked in between bites.

"Yea, yea, yea," snorted Tux, "They won't come looking for you in case you go evil, but I have a way to keep you from having to be so isolated." Tux said nibbling at his pizza.

"Really!?" I said looking up from my pizza for the first time.

Tux nodded and the large book from earlier fell from nowhere on the table almost, crushing it.

"Ugh, not that damn book again!" I groaned.

"Look, there's a section in there about cleansing yourself of evilness," he said rolling his eyes.

"Do you know how corny that sounds?" I said opening the book to the page beginning to read it. "Hey this might actually work!"

~*~

I remained in a kneeling position in a circle of candles, with the dagger in front of me and continued the chant in Saiyan tongue. (spooky huh? O_o)

I ended the chant in English saying "...Saiyan gods, heal my spirit and cleanse me of evil!"

When I finished I looked at the dagger to see the blade glowing blue, I took in a deep breath and jabbed it into my heart, then looked down pulling it out, rather then see blood I saw a glowing blue substance, just like the blade of the dagger, coming out of the wound and spreading till it covered my body and I looked like nothing more then a glowing blue silhouette, I let out a loud scream as I felt like I was being ripped in half, which I actually was.

When I finally stopped glowing, I looked around the room and let out a loud gasp. There was another figure in the room that also began to stop glowing. She looked exactly like me except she had the features from the Triform person in the dream. She was even wearing the same outfit as I was, except her top was black, mine was white and her pants were red while mine wear black. She stood up straight and smirked at me, I saw her fangs again then she spoke in that deep female voice from my dream and said, "Well, you have stopped me from taking over your mind and body, but now that I am outside your body, you saved me the trouble of having to do that. Now you're just a normal weakling Saiyan."

~*~

The battle began. I sent out a flurry of punches and kicks, which she blocked with ease. She then sent her own blows at me, which I dodged by doing a few flips. She sent a large ki blast at me, and I back flipped once again but this time she appeared behind me and kicked me in the back, sending me towards the blast. I let out a loud scream as I sort of fell up. She appeared in the air with her fingers laced together and hammered me into the ground, but before I hit the ground she kneed me in the back. Before she could hit me again, I flipped in the air away from her attack and sent a flurry of ki blast at her. When the smoke cleared she stood there barely scratched... and the battle continued....

(ok its now a while later and we're both SSJ2 or 3 by this time)

I raised my fist to the air and focused on a large rock behind her making it begin to shatter into smaller but still large rocks headed towards her. She dodged most of them but the last one sunk into her shoulder and she quickly pulled it out. She put her hand over the wound then growled.

"I'm tired of this," she then held her other hand out as a blade of ice came out of it and formed into a sword. Before I could even blink, the sword had gone right through me! It hadn't touched any organs or bones but it hurt like hell. She chuckled. "Well, I most go find more like me, but don't worry I'll be back to kill you... if you're still alive that is," She gave me a toothy smirk then shot into the sky.

Tux finally came out trembling I looked to him and rasped, "Get help." Then I fell to my knees then fell face forward into the dirt, knocked out. A pool of blood formed around me causing me to fall out of SSJ mode, as Tux warped back to CC to get help.

***

*PiccolozGirl*

I was actually shocked when the three infants who came from the eggs I laid wouldn't drink the water. I growled as I gave the other two water.

"Oh, come on, guys, I need you to drink something," I sighed as I placed the two that had eaten into the nest where they fell asleep almost instantly. "You two girls are giving me a pain just at much as he is." They were getting ready to cry again. Piccolo had gone to talk to Dende and had yet to return.

"They want to nurse," a voice said and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned to see Piccolo standing with a young man, Dende.

"Oh, well that's reasonable, I guess," I said as I turned away from them and opened my blouse to allow the two girls to nurse at the same time. "How did you know all this, Dende?"

"Well, as God of the Earth, I got interested in my people so I went to the Next Dimension and asked. They told me all about Nameks," he said as he went over to the nest to look at the infants. "So what have you named them?"

"Well, Piccolo named the one that looks just like him, Nail, then the one with the hair, Kami, I named this one Kazume," I said as I pointed to the males. "Now this girl with purple hair is Lute and the one with green hair is Numiko." I slowly put the two girls down and picked up Kazume to let him nurse. Soon all five of the little ones were asleep and I could practically see them growing.

"They'll grow rather fast for the next day then they'll be the size of a four year old and stop and grow like a human," he said and I nodded.

"I'm going to assume that Nameks were once migratory," I said as I began to exit the cave.

"How did you know?" Dende asked and I shrugged.

"Any animal that gives birth/grows so fast is often an animal that moves around a lot," I said as I jumped down and went to get something to drink at the waterfall.

*****

Piccolo took care of Nail and Kami, but I had to nurse the other three and I was drained by the third feeding.

"You need more water," Piccolo said as he placed the sleeping infants in the nest and I slowly got up and made my way to drink. "Let me help you." I was shocked when he scooped me into his arms and brought me to the waterfall. I drank about three gallons of water before I stopped and rested.

"This is harder than I expected," I whispered and Piccolo chuckled. "What?"

"You were expecting this," he said and I began to laugh too.

"Not really, I was thinking more like you and me sparring instead of you and me…" I couldn't think of what to say.

"Screwing?" he offered.

"NO, having kids and running around taking care of them. I really didn't even WANT to have kids until after I was 28," I said as I rested against the rock. "Although with this form of reproduction, I'm shocked that the Nameks didn't over populate."

"Well, Dende said that only one in two hundred couplings ever produced more than one egg per mating. So actually, the fact that we paired this well was unbelievable…seeing as you were the only female Namek and I was one of the two Nameks on Earth."

"So, now that there are three female Nameks…" I began to mumble.

"What?" Piccolo asked and I smiled.

"Well, if we do this several more times when our daughters are adults we can send them to New Namek and the Namek species might actually make a comeback," I joked. I stopped when Piccolo kissed me. "Oh no, not this again! I'm surprised you've already forgotten what happens when you do that!"

"Shut up, Tatsu," Piccolo said as he kissed me again.

"What the hell," I said as I kissed him back.

***

*Lady Youko*

I smiled as I landed on the ship, so now to plan a special torture for my little monkeys. I sighed until I felt a massive ki somewhere on the Earth, I rushed to the control room.

"Find where that power level is coming from!" I hissed as I sat down in my throne. My tail was lashing around behind me.

"It seems to be coming from a small island somewhere out in the middle of the ocean, there are several high power levels with a few low ones as well," the crewman said and I thought quickly. I reached out into the psychic link I had and I felt Blake, I smiled as I felt his evil side. I practically purred when I realised he was in the Metal Kooler form.

"Well, well, well, what caused that change in heart?" I muttered as I opened my eyes. "Can we get an image of the island on the view screen?" Suddenly a view of Kame House appeared on the view screen and I stared at the Metal Kooler, a smile coming over my lips. "Now that is impressive."

"What is that, my Lady?" a crewmember asked and I smiled as I looked at him.

"That is most likely going to be…" I stopped when I watched J'dee show up and offer him a bag. I nearly fell over when I saw she was giving him sugar and HE was turning back into a human! "I take back what I was going to say, that is a fool. I guess I might want to offer him a sweeter reward." I was going to have to get Blake to change into Metal Kooler, perhaps then I could keep him that way with the android. "I'll worry about him later. I have a monkey problem to worry about." I went to my chamber.

*****

I began to laugh when the idea hit me and I quickly got out of the hot tub in my bathroom. I dried off and marched down the hallway to the Science labs.

"My Lady," my chief scientist said as he bowed and I smiled.

"Doctor, I want you to build be something," I said as I looked at him and explained my device.

"Genius! My Lady, this is a fantastic design you have, yes I can do this, but the actual inputs would have to be written manually," the doctor said and I smiled as I patted him on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Doctor, I'll take care of those, just tell me where to get to work," I said and he pointed to a free computer console. "How long with the input device take?"

"A day at the most, it should be ready tomorrow morning, first thing," he said. "But it needs that input to actually work."

"I'll take care of this then," I whispered as I started to type. 'You are Artic…faithful slave to Lady Icer. You will kill the female Saiyan named Mabelle'

Oh, when I finally got my revenge, it would be so sweet

***

*BananaGirl*

"What the hell have you done to my kitchen?" Bulma shrieked as she saw the mess.

"Technically, I did nothing to your kitchen. I did something to your microwave though." I foolishly answered.

"Why you little..." Bulma said between clenched teeth, making her way towards me.

"Uh...is this a good time to run?" Quorky asked.

"You bet!" I shouted, running around the table.

"Ha. Where ya gonna run to now?" Bulma asked, cornering me from the other side of the table.

"Um...well I'm truly fucked. Any ideas, brainiac?" I hissed.

"Hey, you're the one who got us into...move!" Quorky said as Bulma ran round the table.

"You can't keep this up all day!" Bulma hissed.

"Wanna bet?" I smirked. "Oh no. Look!" I screamed, pointing at the window.

"Very funny. Like I'm gonna fall for that. Do I look...eep!" Bulma screamed as Quorky threw a black, burnt sandwich at her.

"Yeah! Quorky, you are the man...uh, monkey!" I said, high-fiving my muse.

"I think she's...dead..." Quorky said, looking at Bulma who'd fallen onto the floor.

"Quorky...you killed Bulma? Dude, you rule!" I exclaimed.

"Mmmmnfffff." Bulma mumbled, stirring.

"Fuck, you didn't kill her very well, did you? Lets go before she wakes up!" I said, running from the kitchen.

~*~

"Well, what do we do now?" Quorky asked.

"We could always try and kill her again, it was fun." I grinned. "Maybe not." I muttered as Quorky gave me a glare.

"There must be something to do. It is, after all, the famous Capsule Corp." Quorky muttered.

"We could examine Veggie's room again." I asked hopefully.

"Uh...no."

"Oooooo! I know! The Gravity Room!" I grinned.

"And how are we going to even stand in there?" Quorky demanded.

"Psssh. You ruin all my fun. Well, only one thing left to do. Kill Bulma!"

"You're obsessed." Quorky shook his head.

"Nu uh! I just wanna be married to Skittles!" I grinned at the possibility.

"Oi! Get back here you little bitch!" Bulma shouted after me.

"Damnit. I sooooo wish I was Bulma right now." I sighed, then quickly covered my mouth as I realised what I'd just wished for.

***

*Seisetsu*

Blake stood in the hallway watching Jera on the phone, he held his special bag of sugar in one hand and Juju in the other. He looked down at the skateboard. Jera seemed focused on bringing him to this barbecue, he frowned and scratched his head, he wanted to go he really did, but the possibility of making that sensitive girl sick at the sight of him made him not want to go. But he knew Jera, she would fit in well here as a DBZ female, she was stubborn as anything. He watched as her tail lashed about behind her, which meant she had obviously gotten upset with something said over the phone. He heard her sigh in defeat.

"Look I don't have to go, if they don't want me." Blake said trying to make it easier.

"Hey and leave you alone? I think not." She scolded.

Blake shrugged and he looked in to Gohan's room where the bed for him had been set up and he saw Jera's bag. He looked at her. "Can I look through your bag?"

She nodded. "Yeah sure." Her voice faded off as he wandered in to the room and he picked up Jera's bag and began going through it, hopefully to find something interesting.

He pulled out a cuddly white soft toy bunny wearing a red bandanna and a jacket with 'Goten' embodied on the back, he put the bunny on the bed pulled out Jera's laptop he opened it up and he saw her cell phone and he grabbed the cables and hooked everything up, he was going to go nosing through her computer and he brought up her music files he blinked. "R and B.... typical..." He found her rock folder and opened it up. "Marilyn Manson... nice." He rolled his eyes and scrolled some more, he found nothing really interesting and skipped to another music folder finding a cartoon song remix she'd done featuring Hades from Disney's Hercules. He grinned. She worshipped the God of the underworld. He clicked on the song to let it play out and then went back to going through her bag and pulled out a big black leather bound book with 'Book of Shadows' on the front and spine, he flipped it open and read the inside of the cover.

'Book Blessing'

I ask the Lord and Lady to guide my hand,

over the seas and the land,

to empower my spells for all things right,

through the hard times and the light,

let all those who see

the truth of power within thee.

Powers that be, powers that see,

powers that control the three times three,

Bless this book with powers beyond thee,

keep the magick safe from all

who wish to harm me.

May this blessing not reverse

and place upon me any curse.

as I wish it, mote it be.

Blake closed the book and he looked at Jera still on the phone. He then went back to going through her bag when his hand felt the energy and power of something stronger. He pulled out a red like book and blinked when he looked at it, in this animated world, it looked almost like a real book but he knew it wasn't and he read the spine of the book.

'The Clow.'

Blake placed the book down and he opened up the latched and pulled out the cards looking at them.

'She actually has these?' He thought to himself and chuckled.

He saw he look in at him and she smiled and flashed him the typical anime victory sign. "Like my cards?" She asked him

Blake nodded. "Are you actually talking to someone?"

"No.... The phone's ringing through and I'm annoying like that. I'll like let it ring until it automatically disconnects."

"Just try again later, don't be a child." Blake remarked.

"Gah call waiting..." He heard Jera complain and she flicked the call over. "Yo this is Gohan's phone something chronic. Your calling here so it's on your bill not his so wassssssssup?"

Blake chuckled. She had some way to answer the phone.

"Oh you're kidding me!" Blake watched as Jera slapped her forehead. She looked at Blake. "Molly's literary been split in half." She remarked to him.

"Molly is?" Blake asked scratching his head.

"She's the one with the black and white cat." He saw her smirk, "Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his black and white cat-" She began to sing.

"Oh.... so she's got a good half and a bad half now?" He asked interrupting her singing of the old British children's show.

Jera nodded. "Vegeta's sent Goku out to get her."

Blake rolled his eyes. "Typical Vegeta doing chores is hard enough to picture as it is, but actually helping one of us." He sighed. 'I wonder who she's talking to?'

He watched Jera's expression change suddenly. "Oh no way you're kidding me!! Trunks have you told your dad?" There was a pause. "Well I think you better tell your dad about your mother's body swap.... what do you mean you're busy?"

"Is that Mirai?" Blake asked growling. He hated that guy... Killing Eighteen had done it for him. He saw Jera shake her head.

"Nah ordinary Trunks. He just got back from a dragonball hunt with one of the other authors cause it got to dark."

"Did they find any?" Blake asked.

Jera shrugged. "None of my concern." She looked back to the phone. "Okay Trunks who's going to bring your little sister, Pan, Seventeen, Marron and Vegia back from the past if you're mother is refusing to work on the time machine now that BananaGirl's-" She stopped she was obviously interrupted in mid sentance.

Blake watched Jera rub her temples. "Yep fine, you better know what you're doing though, I'd hate to be sent anywhere that I can't get back form because who's going to watch over the nut bar authors that are running loose here if I vanish?"

Blake watched her sigh. "Yeah I guess I trust you Trunks, okay see you tomorrow afternoon. Bye." She changed the call back over.

"No one's still answering!" Jera exclaimed after five minutes and hung up the phone.

Gohan walked out in to the hallway. "Finally and I thought Goten was a phone hog."

Jera sighed. "Hey it's not like the phone was for you anyways..."

Blake watched Gohan sigh, there was something definitely forming there, but both seem to deny it for the simple fact of Videl, Blake guessed.

"Hey what's with the Clow Cards?" Blake called out.

Jera blinked and looked at him. "I use them for tarot cards, hey if Cate Blancett can use those star triangle mind ready psychic type thingie cards for her readings why can't I use the clow deck? Besides they work I've given them my magickal energy, cleansed them and I've done readings with them."

"Do people take you seriously cause you use a deck that was created for an anime?"

"Hey everyone has their own original deck eventually, this one more suits my persona of the anime freak I want to be but can't cause my stupid country doesn't get many."

"Yeah like Fushi Yuugi!!" Blake pumped his fist in the air.

Jera blinked. "I still don't know what that anime is."

Blake fell off the bed in an anime style.

***

*Maria Cline*

The egg absorbed the nutrients and natural magic around it. Slowly but surely it grew and grew until it was five feet tall. If one could see what was inside, that person would see a small figure asleep and growing. The figure stirred and looked up. It held it's hands onto the shell and it exploded.

The light faded and in the middle was a tall woman. She had long black hair, dark sunglasses, and soft light green skin. Her eyes were neon green on black and her outfit was a green and black set of tight armour. "Whoa... what a trip." The woman commented as she held her head. The last thing she remembered was getting on to play a game on the computer.

"Weird..." She looked at her outfit and gasped. "Oh man, I wish I have a mirror."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a full length mirror appeared before her. Marie glanced at the figure and turned around. "I'm a babe, and I don't need my glasses any more!" She squeaked when she looked around. "But... what happened to me? I wish I know."

Suddenly, a flash of memories came to her and she gasped. "Oh my Kami! What did I do?! And Lady Seru is out there with half of my power! I gotta stop her!" She posed dramatically. "But how?" Then, she snapped her fingers. "Got it! I'll just go to some of the other authors and see if they can help me." She reached outward and sensed a group of strong powers gathering. "Cool... there's a gathering coming up! I can meet lots of people there!" She put her fingers on her forehead and vanished.

(A.N: if anyone wants to meet me, just e-mail me.)

***

*J'dee*

I walked in to the bedroom and I saw Gohan give me this odd look before I shut the door leaving him to the lounge. I felt kinda bad shutting him out like that, but then again he had yelled at me. I hate it when people yell at me.

"Wanna do me a reading?" He asked and handed the clow cards over to me. I took them and began to shuffle them up quickly and handed them to him.

"Shuffle ask the deck ask question in your head if you want it to be private." I yawned.

Blake shuffled the cards, "Tired?" He asked me while shuffling.

"It's true how Sakura was using up all her magickal energy on Card Captors, that happens to us all. Mine for some reason is just being drained."

"That's cause you pulled my bag of sugar through dimensions." Blake handed the deck back to me.

I shuffled one more time and handed them back to him. "Yeah I guess, but salt is more powerful than sugar."

"Salt, I like salt just not in large quantities like sugar." Blake looked at the cards. "So what do I do now?"

"Split the deck in to three, face down then put it back together in whatever order you want." I explained. "Salt it has a lot of magickal qualities, for example you need salt to cleanse water before doing a ritual that involves the use of water. And Salt is used for creation of a magickal circle. If I had used actual salt for my magickal working instead of hot chips salt I might of actually only pulled myself through and not a handful of others."

Blake did I explained and he nodded at that. "I've found that stuff interesting, but I don't really know much about it." He slid the deck across the bed and back to me.

I took the deck and placed down seven cards in a horse shoe shape. I stopped as I felt a nudging in my mind and Blake looked at me.

"Present to future." I point at the cards right to left, "Spooks are telling me to tell you now." Blake just nodded. "I got in to this for all the wrong reasons. I wanted evil, I wanted people to hate me and I wanted to hate everyone, I wanted dark, I wanted death, I was so mentally messed up, I was seeing things, sensing things and my energies were off the scale, I had all this anger and this foreign strength. Turned out I was possessed for three years of my life, and I can't remember a thing about those three years. A year after I got in to this, what ever it was left me and I stayed doing this, I may of initiated for all the wrong reasons, but I stayed for all the right ones."

I flipped the cards over and looked at him and stayed silent calling on powers to help me translate the reading. I felt Blake staring at the deck.

"You asked a question regarding this world and your alliance didn't you?"

Blake nodded. "Yeah."

"Well okay since this is the Clow Deck I'll explain in terms of the show... Julian / Yue. Seisetsu / Blake except with this other side comes out it's evil and when you're Seisetsu, as you are now, you'll find yourself gathering energy, be it in large quantities of food," I motioned to the bag of sugar, "or sweets," Blake clutched the bag, "for when you will turn. When you change back to Sei you probably won't have any recollection of what's happened. It's like a possession in a way."

Blake nodded. "So I possess myself?" He asked.

"The whole Kami Piccolo thing. Except you don't split in two."

"Neat." Blake grinned.

I frowned. "Neat?"

"Well yeah."

"You're a Goth head aren't you?"

***

*KatrrinaVixen*

Watching Gohan take the two authors home, she sighed.

(I've finally met Goku AND Vegeta, now this is fun!) She thought, unravelling her tail, she swished it to and fro. Smiling, she walked into capsule Corp.

"Hello....wow, this place is big!"

"What do you want?" Vegeta asked, Kitty jumped and almost tumbled over.

Cursing, she brushed herself down and crossed her arms.

"Somewhere to sleep!"

"Well try somewhere else!" Vegeta growled, Kitty smiled, she wondered how many veggie fans would have wormed their way into sleeping at Capsule Corp.

"Well, in that case. When you see J'dee, tell her to contact me. I should be able to get here pretty fast!" walking to the door, she glanced back.

See ya, Gorgeous!" She added, powering up and flying off.

"Wow, a cat that can fly....teehee...DBZ RULEZ!!!!!" she cried, flying at high speed through the clouds. Not watching where she was going, she crashed into something.

"Oof....Hey....Huh." Looking up, she saw a very long pole reaching up into the clouds above her. Smiling, she flew up, singing.

"I'm gonna meet Dende, I'm gonna meet Dende!"

"Well, hello there." Called a voice. Katrrina stopped and looked around.

"Korrin?" she called, sure enough, there stood the guy. White, fluffy and well, a cat.

"WOW, KORRIN!" Kitty cheered, spinning around and making her tail swish. She landed beside him,

"You seem to know me, may I ask who you are?" He asked politely. Kitty blushed.

After telling Korrin all about her decent into dbz, he smiled.

"Are there any others?" He asked, his voice calm and smooth. Kitty nodded.

"Probably loads. How many people would love to be here!" Korrin shrugged. Sensing a presence behind her, Kitty shuddered. (Yajarobi, oh what fun!)

"Hey Yajarobi, what's shakin'?" She called, The short, fat man approached her, watching her tail with interest.

"And you are?" He asked, Kitty smiled.

"Miss Katrrina Vixen. Tall, gorgeous and fun to be around." Smiling an evil smile, she placed her hands on her hips. Yajarobi looked her leather cat suit up and down and laughed.

"Hey, What's so funny fatso!?" She snapped. Korrin smiled.

"Now, Yajarobi." he began, Yajarobi stopped laughing and grunted.

Katrrina shook her wild red hair loose from around her ears.

"Humph... Well, I can't stick around! Korrin, pleased to meet you."

"And you, Miss Vixen." Korrin replied. As Kitty rose to the air, she smiled.

"Laters!" And she was gone.

***

To Be Continued...

I wanna thank Jeril again for Beta-ing most of this chapter I had to go back and correct bits and pieces so they would match up Tobias/Mabelle/VegeChan's pieces in the next chapter, cause this is already this is about 14 pages long so cha!

~J'dee