Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Blood runs thicker than water ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author/s for this chapter/s: Vampire Goddess Jekyll, Seisetsu, BananaGirl, DragonEmpress, Tobias / Mabelle / S'rac, The Dragonball Fairy, BananaGirl / J'dee / Bura400, JanFF8Lover.

Rating: G = General

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: I own the Beausford Bobcats characters.... I'm only bringing three in to the fic. Two bad guys and Denver. I have a pic of Denver too I drew earlier this year like in Jan. So if you want to have a look go here http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/jdee/Denver_Baldwin.jpg the three will only kinda feature in Sei's pieces... and only cause I think Sei needs some lackeys... ya can't kill them off cause well they've already been dead... but they will eventually go back to Beausford. For now I guess since I'm writing for Sei I'll write for Maria too until she gets back... just not this chappy cause it's night time peeps, take note authors: NIGHT TIME of THE NEXT DAY!!!!!

You'll have to forgive the delay in this update I've been bedded with the flu so depending on how many pieces you authors send me will depend on when I update…

*Blood runs thicker than water*

***

*Vampire Goddess Jekyll*

Jekyll yawned and continued flying. She'd never thought that the town she was heading for was that far. How could it, when the smells seemed so strong to her?

She peeked through her eyelashes and saw that it already was getting dark. "Damn it! I'm wasting precious time! And I'm hunnnnnnnnnngryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" She wailed.

She increased her speed and hoped that she soon would be there.

About half an hour later she heard and smelled a lot a different things mixed together.

Town, at last!

She landed in the center of the town, where the high buildings prevented the sun from

reaching the ground and she opened her eyes. Some people were staring surprised to her, some even looked scared.

Jekyll blinked and smiled goofy. "Euh... hi?" She raised her hand in a motion to wave, but that startled the people.

"Run!!!!"

"She's gonna kill us!!!"

"Help! The town will be destroyed!"

"Just like Salt Lake City!!!!!"

"She's probably an ally from Lady Seru!!"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

In a second the whole place was empty and Jekyll looked dumbfound around. "What did I say?" She wondered.

She scratched her head and shrugged.

She was about to walk through town to search for what she needed, when she saw a shaking trash can. She stared very astonished to it and then walked towards it. The shaking became more violent and Jekyll looked frowning in it.

Her hand went down and came back with a VERY scared guy looking frightened to her.

She smiled sweetly and his eyes widened. "Who's this: Lady Seru...?"

"L-L-L-La-La-La-Ladyyy-S-S-Serrrrruuuuuu-" The guy stuttered.

Jekyll yanked him forward and looked him scowling in the face. "Yes, Lady Seru! Who the hell is she!!!!"

The guy fainted and she dropped him.

"Feh! You're of no use to me..." She started walking again. Well, I'll find out about her later. Now, first I need something to drink.

She walked away from the Centrum to the more crowded streets. There the people hadn't seen her landing and so though she just was a normal human. She checked some guys out, winked to some cute kiddies and made erotic tong-gestures to a blushing teenager who almost ran away from her. She smirked and looked amused around. Hehehe, this is life! It seems that I, since I'm Jekyll now, have the same character as her too! That's cool! It's easier to be a vampire when you aren't shy. And now... vampires drink blood, so... I... will... have... too... bite... someone. For the first time! Oh goodie!

The smirk couldn't be wiped off her face even if you would use an eraser.

"Hello?"

Jekyll turned around and faced a blonde guy. He smiled to her and his brows appeared above his nice looking sunglasses.

"Hi." She smiled sweetly to him and the guy became more certain of himself.

"So, are you new in town?"

"Kind of! I guess you're not?"

The guy smiled. "Yeah, I was born in this town. I know every stone of it."

"That's nice." Time to find out in what anime I am. "Euh... can I ask you some questions?" She asked as she started walking in a direction.

The guy followed her. "Sure!"

"Ever heard of 'Angelic Layer'?"

"Eur... no."

"How about the legend of Inuyasha the half-dog-demon?"

"No, I haven't. Is that bad?"

"Not really. Don't worry about it. Hey, what about Cell."

The guy stopped in his tracks and stared at her. "What about him?"

Jekyll smiled delight. "So you know him!" Dragonballworld!!! Alright!!! Neat!!!

"That thing tried to destroy earth!!!"

"Actually that was Freeza." She pointed out and rubbed thoughtful her chin. "Cell was just out to absorb people's live energy and all."

The guy looked astonished over his sunglasses. "How do you-"

"Do you know where Capsule Corp is?" She interrupted him.

"Uh yeah, next town east."

"So close?"

He nodded.

"Great! This is great!!!"

Unconsciously they had walked to a dark little ally with no people in it. Or in other words: Jekyll had led the guy to that ally. ^_^

She smirked naughty and traced one finger over his chest. The guy was grinning broadly for being so 'lucky' and laid his hands on her shoulder.

Jekyll hissed. She'd forgotten about the glass but now she felt it again.

The guy backed away. He'd seen her fangs when she hissed and living on earth with all these villains trying to take it over, made him(and others) quite jumpy around creatures with fangs. "What the hell are you?"

Jekyll rolled her eyes. "You're worst nightmare!" And she bit him.

A couple minutes later.

Jekyll left the ally, wearing the flashy sunglasses and licking her lips. Hmm, that was really... different. Whew, I just drank blood! But I didn't kill him, so there won't be some z-fighters chasing after me! But, I drank BLOOD!!!

She looked around again. More...

Some time later.

Jekyll stared satisfied into the distance. She'd never know how much fun it would be to be a vampire. And seeing the fear on the faces of her victims was just as good as the taste of blood. Now, now Jek, Remember. You're still good, not evil. Oh well, maybe a 'little' evil, but not totally!

"Look out!!!!!"

Were there some people from the Centrum who recognised her?

"Lady Icer is coming!!! Run for your lives!"

Jekyll turned around and looked terrified to the herd of people storming at her. "Whoeaaaah!!!" She yelped and got run over by them.

She pushed herself up on her feet and cursed the pain. Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!!!! Hate the pain!

She stared angry over her shoulder to the leaving people.

"Now a Lady Icer? What's up with all these 'Ladies'?" She walked to where the people had yelled Lady Icer came from, eager to see her. But for some sort of reason, she never found her.

Jekyll sighed and kicked against a can. Since she probably wouldn't find that Lady Icer, she decided to head for Capsule Corp. Maybe the father of Bulma had something to get the glass out of her body with. Or maybe the Dragonball radar! Then she could wish them out!

"Yes! That's it! But I wish that I had some sort of transport. Flying is fun, but not when it takes so long to get where you want to be. I want my mountain-bike..." Not realising that she had author powers she stared surprised to her yellow mountain-bike, which was suddenly in front of her. "Nani?" She blinked and touched the steer. It was really her mountain-bike!

"?"

What is this? I said: 'I want my mountain-bike' and it's here!

"Hmm... I want my mountain-bike to be black!"

Immediately it was as black as the night.

"Wow! I want my mountain-bike to be in the shed!"

It disappeared and Jekyll hoped it was in the shed now. "So, this is how I became my alter ego! I sort of wished for it! Hey, I can wish the glass out! Cool!"

She looked grinning to her arms and tried to wish the glass out... but it didn't work. She frowned and tried again. Still nothing happened. She scratched her head and the radars in her head started to work.

I'm in the Dragonball world and I'm animated. I'm wearing animated clothes. And everything is animated. But the glass... it's from the real world. It's probably not animated but REAL glass!!! And that means... that this power I have doesn't work on it!

Sometimes I wish that I didn't was so smart... it's quite depressing sometimes.

She groaned and went back to her original plan: Go to Capsule Corp. She decided to let the author-powers rest and only use them if really necessary.

Jekyll flew up and went east. The little trip probably wouldn't take long and Jekyll took her time for some sightseeing. Strangely enough she spotted a ship. A space ship.

"Hey, is there a new villain? Or maybe... that's the ship of that Lady Seru, or Lady Icer. Maybe they're sisters? Nah... that they both are called 'Lady' doesn't have to mean they're sisters... Or that they are ladies." She snickered and finally noticed two aliens with scouters levitating in front of her. One had a laser gun and the other a sceptre-like stick.

"Hellowww boys. What's up?"

"You but now for long!"

"Huh?" Jekyll had no time to think about that pun cause the alien with the laser gun started to shoot at her. "HEY!!! Stop that!"

He stopped and she looked down to see a lot of holes in her stomach. "I can look through me!" She stated and heard the aliens laugh.

She looked up and crossed her arms. "What's so funny?"

They stopped laughing and gasped. "The-the-the holes! They're closing!"

Jekyll rolled irritated her eyes. "Of course they are! I'm a vampire! See!"

She bared her fangs and smirked devilish. The alien with the laser gun just stared at her. The other was braver and lashed out at her with his sceptre, pushed it in her stomach and let go of it.

"Ah! What's this!" She tried to pull it out but it probably had some barbs cause it was stuck. This hurts! Why is this all happening to me? This really isn't my day...

"You bastard!" This time it was Jekyll who attacked. She tried to hit them, but the sceptre was in her way and the aliens escaped to the ship.

"Yeah run you sissies!!! Next time, I'll kick your asses!!! Do you hear it! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER THE WAY I SUFFER RIGHT NOW!!!"

She growled to herself and flew as fast as she could to Capsule Corp.

There she landed in the yard and looked searching around. "Hello? Anyone here? I need help?" She wondered if Bulma would be surprised to find a girl with a sceptre planted in her stomach in her yard. She smirked... and what about Vegeta?

***

*Seisetsu*

It had turned dark and colder. A light breeze rattled the last of the brown leaves lingering in the seasonal trees. Seisetsu stood under a tree rubbing his temples trying to remember what on earth had happened, when he realised that he was separated from the others in the past and he blinked. This wasn't planet Vegeta or did it look anything like it. A dark haired guy in orange goggles skated past him and glanced his way. The guy still looked anime. But yet his eyes were different from the Dragonball Z characters.

For the longest moment Seisetsu could not make sense at all. His surroundings, his whereabouts. He sat under a tree thinking on the last thing he could remember.

Vegeta-sei... The royal family... transformation...

"Gah!! This is confusing. I wish I knew where I was."

As out of nowhere Seisetsu looked up as a sign fell from the sky and landed ten meters off reading.

'Welcome to the town of Beausford. Population 104'

Seisetsu chuckled. "Oh greeeeeeeeeeat. I'm stuck in J'dee's original story."

He stood up and walked in to the town he watched as a mummy came staggering past him and an African American girl with a long blue coat run past him her hair in black and brown dreads, she jumped on the back of the mummy bringing it to the ground.

'Kenya- mummy hunter.' Seisetsu thought.

He looked round to see the docks and he watched as a couple of demons walked past him casually. He felt like he'd just entered a part of the Angel or Buffy the vampire slayer series. The two demons talking in Japanese. Which Seisetsu found was odd.

"What are those things?" he asked himself out aloud.

"They're the Oni sugar." a voice remarked.

Seisetsu turned round and looked at a tall womanly figure the only thing that scared him, was that he knew this figure... as womanly as it was actually a s/he the Ru Paul of Beausford. J'dee's twisted sense of humour had made this character a watcher.

"Mercutio." Seisetsu remarked and nodded.

"Oh honey you know me..." s/he seemed surprised slightly.

"I've uuuuh read about you... and your bar..." Seisetsu said quickly.

"MERCUTIO!!!!!" Kenya shouted "Help me here!!!"

"Oh sorry sugar you're doing great girl, but I just got a new manicure I don't want to break a nail!" Mercutio called back to her chosen one.

"MERCUTIOOOOOO!!!!" Kenya shouted back.

Seisetsu watched as the skateboarder skated on to the scene flipped the skate board up and ran up behind the mummy bringing the board down on t eh back of it's neck knocking the head completely off.

"Denver." Kenya sighed in relief and she picked up the head of the mummy.

"Hey babe." He grinned.

"Can you do the honours." She threw the head up in to the air and Denver held his hand up forming a blast that looked something like ki energy and fired it at the head making it explode in the air then turning on the staggering body and doing the same.

"Chronic...." Denver grinned as the body disintegrated in to ashes and crumbled.

Kenya stalked up to Mercutio and began jabbing s/he in the arm angrily. "What do you think you were doing huh?" She demanded angrily.

"Watching sugar, it's what I do."

"Gaaaahhhhh!!!" Kenya screamed frustrated and stalked off.

Denver blinked. He looked at Kenya. "Yo babe... I'm hungry!!"

"Then go to the diner!!" She shouted back at him.

"Sweet." Denver looked at his skateboard and put it on the ground and grabbed the leash out of his pocket and whistled loudly. A long haired German shepherd came running up and Denver clipped the leash on to the collar.

"Mush Davis! To the diner."

The dog ran off down the street Denver balancing perfectly on the skateboard as Davis pulled him down the street.

Seisetsu was left alone as Mercutio ran off to talk to Kenya. He shrugged not really caring and walked towards the docks.

The docks were pretty large for such a small town then again there was a Frigate parked in them the sailors were cleaning it. There seemed to be no commander around and Seisetsu just walked past causally.

Deep in the depth's of his mind he knew he was here for a reason but he couldn't think of that reason at this point. That was until he saw it-

A hot dog cart, the vendor no where in sight. "How odd." Seisetsu mumbled to himself. He walked along past the cart and saw three hotdogs and their contents spilled on the ground. Then he heard the cries.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!!! We ran out of mustard!!!"

Seisetsu picked up from walking speed till he ran and skidded to a halt to see a guy with dark brown hair with tinges of grey wearing an Italian marfia style suit holding the hot dog vendor over the side of the docks.

"Mustard is the most important part of the American hot dog my friend."

"I know I know I'm sorry." The vendor was shouting for fear of his life.

Seisetsu noticed another man in a suit near by this time the suit was more ordinary, plain like a school teacher would wear. His hair a mousy blonde brown color. He seemed uninterested in what the other man was doing.

"I'm sorry my friend. But I can not let such a disgrace to hot do lover everywhere live." The Italian suit dropped the vendor in to the water.

There was a loud scream before a splash. Then the Italian suit conjured up a hot dog from thin air and began to eat it.

The other suit shook his head. "Bryce are you happy now? That makes five hot dog vendors you've killed tonight."

"Yes little brother I am."

"Bryce and Alex." Seisetsu breathed and he knew somehow this was the reason for him being here. These two brothers who caused so much terror upon this animated town right from the word go.

They walked towards him and Alex looked at him as they passed him.

"Must be new in town." He remarked seeing Seisetsu's expression.

"I suggest my friend that you leave before you become stuck here like so many others." Bryce remarked.

Seisetsu looked to the ground and he felt that pain again when his other half wanted out. "No." He said. "I came here for you two."

They stoped and turned round he could feel their stares at his back and then it came his breathing became rapid and his ankh began to transform in to the liquid that began to seep all over his body, his own advancements with metal like spikes prodding out of his arms.

"What on earth?!" Alex remarked.

Seisetsu doubled over and he let out an anguished cry.

Alex and Bryce shared glances. "He brings a new meaning to schizophrenic I think."

"Little Brother I believe you're right." Bryce conjured up another hotdog and he offered it to Alex. "Wanna hotdog?"

"No I don't want a hotdog!!" Alex snapped. "Stop doing that!!"

"Why brother?"

"Of all the afterlife powers you could have chosen to have you picked conjuring hotdogs! And they call me the crazy one!!" Alex growled angrily.

Blake straightened himself up and he looked down at his arms and he smirked. "I have a proposition for you two." Blake said turning round to face them.

"We're already on a contract." Alex said.

"How would you like out of this dead beat town?" Blake smiled at them

They stared at him in his metal form and he grinned at them almost eerily.

'Better hold J'dee off for a bit longer...' He thought to himself as he made another silent wish using the author powers.

***

*DragonEmpress*

Dragon Empress scratched her head in confusion. "The what now? Oh, right, DRAGON RADAR! I remember it now! Uhh, where is it exactly?"

"I just told you, Bulma's workshop."

"Cool. Let's go then." She turned and started to walk away. Then stopped and turned back to Goten. "How do we get there?" Goten looked at her like she was gormless.

"We fly there. Duh."

"Oh yeah. One small problem though." She said.

"What's that?"

"I can't fly." Goten fell to the floor, anime-style.

"How can you be an aspiring evil genius and not be able to fly?" He said. Dragon Empress smirked at him. "Ahh, my friend that's where you come in!"

10 minutes later, flying over to Capsule corp.

"Wheeeeeeeeeee! This is fun!" Dragon Empress yelled. But Goten wasn't so happy.

"Easy for you to say. You don't have to carry someone."

They were flying over West city. About six miles from Capsule corp. Goten was starting to get tired.

"Aw, come on!" He complained. "Can't we go down and walk for a bit? I'm all worn out."

"Shut your yap!" Came the sharp reply. "We're nearly there."

"So we should walk the last bit."

"No! We'll get there faster if we fly. Look, do you want to get the radar or not?" He sighed deeply.

"I suppose so."

"Well, get moving then!" She kicked him in the side. "Ya!"

"Ow! I won't go faster if you kick me!"

"Oh, shut up!"

They continued to argue in this manner all the way to Capsule corp.

***

*Tobias / Mabelle / S'rac*

Tobias shook his head as Mabelle looked at herself in a different angle, over and over again. He swore she was too preoccupied with whether or not she was going to get fat. She looked just fine to him.

"Are you done yet?" he said, exasperated. She gave him a look that made Tobias thankful she didn't have Chichi's frying-pan-of-death. She smoothed the sides of her black dress again and then turned to him.

"Totally honest, Toby. How do I look?" she asked. Tobias looked her from head to toe, taking in her black shoes, black stockings, her black dress and the black tie in her hair. He went up to her, and wrapped his arms around her.

"Uglier than before." he teased and she gave him a playful smack.

"Beast." she laughed, and walked out of the room, her tail waving seductively behind her. He sighed and followed her outside.

*****

I thought about where I would like to go dancing and smiled. I knew it had to be a city, with lots of young people, and, well, alcohol. I giggled as I came up with the best idea for finding a club. I watched as Toby came out of the cabin dressed in a pair of kakis and a sexy black shirt. I shivered as I locked eyes with him and he smirked and thoughts of activities we would have later tonight. Then it hit me, S'rac, he was still shopping for groceries! I giggled as I quickly wrote and note and left it on the swing.

"What's that?" Toby asked and I smiled.

"A note for S'rac, a male who helped us train. I just told him to find a cave nearby to settle down. You'll find him later," I said and I knew what Toby was thinking. "You're going to thank him for offering to help, plus he'll be a good training partner for you."

"Okay," he sighed.

"Then let's get going, we want to get to Satan City soon don't we?" I said as I called Nimbus and jumped on.

*****

"Look I don't know about going to Satan City for clubbing. I mean.......its Satan City for Dende's sake, Mabelle!" he cried, and Mabelle gave him that look again. Tobias sighed and hoped onto Nimbus with Mabelle jumping onto his lap.

"Satan City, Nimbus!" she cried and they sped off.

*****

S'rac flew, fast as he could, to his gravity room, to pick it up, after he got the groceries, and when he arrived, he looked at it, and wished for a capsule. He figured he'd bring it. If he stayed overnight, he didn't want to intrude on Mabelle. He pushed the small button, as he threw it at the building. A puff of smoke appeared, covering the building. The room disappeared, and the capsule flew back into S'rac's hand. He had already put all the groceries in another capsule. It was already late into the day. Shopping had taken longer than he'd thought. He wanted to get back as soon as possible, and make sure everything was okay. S'rac quickly turned to leave, but stopped, dead in his tracks, as he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

*Dream*

S'rac opened his eyes, and suddenly found himself, back at the cabin. His eyes went wide, as he wondered what had happened. He saw Mabelle and Bardock facing Lady Icer, and the person he guessed was Artic. He growled low, at Icer, and lunged at her, strategic or not. Seeing her and being able to move was enough strategy for him. Icer didn't seem to notice him, which he found quite strange. He didn't care though. He sent a punch, right at her face, only to find that he went through her. His eyes grew even wider, at this, as he with drew his hand, from her face. He looked at himself. He looked normal enough, but no one seemed to notice him. He just went through whatever he touched. He went up to Mabelle, and waved a hand in front of her face. No reaction. He looked back and forth between them all and wondered out loud, "What the heck is going on here?!" No one noticed this either.

Then, he heard Lady Icer speak, in that, all-too-sickeningly-familiar voice that she had. "My plan worked!" she yelled, delighted. He listened, as Lady Icer's drugging plan unfolded, followed, by Artic, beating Bardock up, badly. He also watched, as Mabelle cringed at the pain Bardock was feeling. If S'rac had been able to, he would have fought Artic and Icer, then and there.

After Artic had beat Bardock, to the ground, he flew towards Mabelle, fist raised. "NOOOOOOOOO!" S'rac screamed. The landscape swirled, and changed. S'rac didn't notice however. He had fallen to the ground, and tears were dropping to the ground, from his eyes. "I'm too late...." he said, not looking up. "I left, and now she's gone. She's gone and it's all my fault." He paused , and looked up to the sky, screaming, "IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" His voice echoed through darkness.

He hadn't woken up yet, but he didn't care.

His vision swirled again. S'rac saw the cabin again, and watched as Artic and Icer laughed over the mutilated bodies of the two Saiyans. 'Mabelle......and Bardock,' he thought to himself, looking at the corpses. His shoulders moved rapidly up and down, as tears streamed down his face. He then heard that voice from behind him. Precisely the voice to make him snap. He wouldn't take her any more.

"Another little monkey? A friend I suppose. Well, as you can see, Artic and I have taken care of these two, quite nicely. Very nice indeed my love," Icer said, turning to Artic, who smirked and nodded.

The two laughed, making things even worse on S'rac's end. S'rac started to shake, violently, as he clenched his hands, into fists. He spoke softly, but just loud enough so that they could hear him,

"You've done it Icer. I hadn't confirmed it before now, but now I know, what I'm going to do." He turned to Icer, fire in his eyes. "I'm going to kill you Icer. You've killed my friends, tortured them, even brainwashed him," he said, looking at Artic, then turning back to Icer, "tortured me, and more than I probably know, but now, that ends." He looked to Artic again, who looked back, angry, then S'rac looked back to Icer. He powered up to Super Saiyan 4. He flew towards her and yelled, "NOW DIE!" at the top of his lungs. Artic moved in front of him, also Super Saiyan 4, to block his path to Lady Icer. He yelled, and struck Artic across the face. Artic was surprised he had been able to hit him. S'rac didn't stop. He pummelled Artic in the stomach, but Artic kicked him in the head. He didn't care. The pain didn't matter now. He didn't even feel it any more. He just kept hitting Artic, never faltering. Artic was also hitting S'rac in every way he could, but S'rac didn't even try to block. With one last uppercut, he sent Artic flying to the ground. Then, he turned his attention to a shocked Icer. S'rac was bleeding from the lip, his forehead, his nose, and his eye. He had gashes all over his gi, with cuts all over him as well. He rushed toward Icer, not caring of his injuries. She jumped out of her chair, and attempted to fight S'rac, however, he easily over powered her. He punched her in the stomach, making her keel over, gasping for breath. S'rac pulled her up by her head, and looked, with fury into her face. He held her up in the air, with one hand, as he pointed the other at her heart.

"Now, you die," he said to her, frowning. Her eyes went wide, as he powered the ki blast, in his hand. S'rac looked at her pupil-less eyes one last time, before sending her into the next dimension.

He looked down, and saw Artic, getting up. Artic looked up and yelled, "MY LOVE!!"

S'rac floated down to him and yelled, "I've killed her, and if it wasn't for Mabelle loving you, I'd do the same to you!! You killed you the one person you truly loved! YOU FOOL!" he yelled, anger blinding all reason, as he rushed at Artic, having no mercy, at beating him to a pulp. Artic fought back, but was beaten in the end. After a few minutes, a bloody Artic was on the ground, and S'rac pointed a hand at him. He shivered, as tears found their way down his face again.

"You....you killed them," he said, thinking of what Mabelle would say right now. "She'd tell me not to kill you, because you're really her mate, and that it wasn't your fault. But she's not here saying that. YOU KNOW WHY?!?! I'LL TELL YOU WHY!! BECAUSE YOU SLAUGHTERED HER!!" he yelled, at a near unconscious Artic. S'rac looked to the sky, and yelled, trying to let his anger and hate out.

*End Dream*

S'rac woke up, on the grass, screaming. He sat up quickly, as he noticed salty liquid residue, all over his face. He knew it wasn't sweat. They were tears. Was his dream real? Was he really too late?

"OH MY GOSH! I'VE GOTTA GET BACK TO THE CABIN!" he yelled, realising what might have happened. Beating Artic probably wouldn't be near as easy as he dreamt. He noticed it was already into the night. Just how long had he been out? At the moment, that didn't matter. All that mattered was Mabelle. Her safety was all he could think about, as he flew into the night.

*****

To Be Continued.... in to pt 2

Thanks for trying to Beta for me S'rac… I'm gunna have to do something about the computer programm I save this on…

~J'dee