Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Babity Where?! ( Chapter 49 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but Magick

Author/s for this chapter: Saiyan Princess TRF, Tobias / Mabelle / S'rac, J'dee / Seisetsu, Raine, The Dragonball Fairy.

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: I know the deal schools starting up for those still at school and some peeps heading off to college and so forth... so yeah... just warn you the story will end shortly though... so if you wanna get your pieces in please do because there will be a sequel where filtered authors will come back... and there will be a lower limited number of 10-15 due to the fact 25 is sooooo hard to manage... so Authors if you WANT to come back e-mail me, when I have finished the first chapter intro I will send it to ya's and you can write from there...

***Babity Where?!***

*Why does it feel like night today? Something in here's not right today.

Paranoia's all I got left. I don't know what stressed me first.*

***

*Saiyan Princess TRF*

We were having a good time at the party, well until Babadi interfered anyway, when we saw some people around us turning Majin it was obvious that something was wrong.

Juunanagou growled, "Let's get out of here."

"I guess, at least until we get a good plan," I responded.

'Oh no you don't!' came a voice. It wasn't me or Juunanagou so suffice to say, we just froze (Sorry if that didn't make sense).

"Is that…Babadi?" I asked.

"I wouldn't know," Juunanagou answered, "I've never met him before."

The voice then chanted some strange spell and we were surrounded by six fighters, including Cell, Freiza and Dabura.

"Great, now Babadi resurrected his pals from hell," remarked Juunana.

"I'll take these three," I motioned to Freiza, Cell and Dabura, I didn't know how I stood against the other three unknown guys but I assumed they were easier to beat than the three who faced me.

"Alright," Juunana nodded.

Within about twenty minutes they'd all been finished off…except Cell.

Cell smirked, "Well, well Juunanagou we meet again, what this? Now you have a little bitch I see," he smiled at me, an eerie smile, very eerie.

***

*Tobias / Mabelle*

I was swimming in darkness, the pain was gone, but there was still something wrong. I tried to move my body, even open my eyes and nothing happened. I tried to scream but my lips didn't even twitch. I began to panic...my worse fear was that I would lose control over my body and become trapped inside of myself. I was about to go crazy when I felt it. The pain, the fear, the worry...the love, TOBY!! I suddenly felt so stupid...the bond!

~Toby~ I whispered through the bond, this was serious and he was ASLEEP!

*****

"Baka." snapped a voice. Tobias's eyes flew wide and he saw 18 standing there, glaring at him.

"What the hell do YOU want?" he snapped. She glared at him.

"You are staying here, when they are in desperate need for help? If I could go, I would but I have to hide from that damn Blake." she snapped. Tobias just sighed and shook his head, gazing back at Mabelle. 18 snarled and left the room. Tobias sighed again, and was about to lay down to go to sleep when his vision swirled.

*****

I smiled at him in his mind's eye. I had made the lovely place where there was a mental image of him and myself. It was all I could do and it gave me a body in a way. I was rather fond of the robe, it was flowing yet sexy. I smiled as I approached Toby in his mind.

"Hi," I whispered as I sat down next to a stream.

"Mabelle!" he cried as he rushed me and wrapped me in his strong arms. I smiled as I hugged him back, I was shocked I could feel him. "Where are we? What happened to you? How did we get here?" I placed my finger up to his lips and sighed as I looked at the stream.

"One: We are inside your mind. Two: I was attacked while still weak from the card reading and Babidi put a spell on me. Three: I used the bond to give us a place to talk, right now you're asleep, but I'm mentally awake," I explained. "Now you listen. Babidi has a spell on me, you have to kill him and bring J'dee back. Either that...or...we can see if Dende could do anything. But the main thing is Babidi must die. So tell me what's been going on?" He looked at me and sighed as he took a deep breath.

*****

He quickly explained to her what happened. She didn't take it very well.

*****

"WHAT?!?!" I cried as I stared at him. He looked at me funny. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!" I grabbed my hair and sighed.

"What'd I do wrong?" he asked as he came towards me. I took a step back and sighed.

"Toby, you and I are two of the strongest fighters....they need us. Unfortunately, I can't get out of this until Babidi is dead and a strong magician/sorcerer/witch/whatever break the spell. You, however, can go... you're an SSJ4 and Goku and Vegeta will need you against Brolli," I said as I looked at him. "You have to go out there, but it's not like I'm alone, I'll have Juuhachi here to watch over me." I looked at him.

"I don't want to leave you alone!" he cried and I smiled as I walked over to him. The landscape around us began to melt until it was just him and me in a pool of blackness.

"Toby, what will you do when Babidi comes with the other Saiyans, Gohan, J'dee, Blake, and all the rest. Are you going to fight them all at once or are you going to get your ass kicked and then watch me be murdered? If you fight now, you can protect me better than if you sit here feeling sorry for us. Besides, I'll be with you the whole time. I'm gonna piggy back inside your mind. I might not always be loud... but I'll always be here," I whispered as I kissed his forehead and felt him return to consciousness.

*****

Tobias opened his eyes and stared down at her. She was right, he needed to do what needed to be done. he gently stroked her hair as he quickly thought of a plan.

*****

I stared at myself as Toby looked at me. I looked like the princess from a fairy tale, asleep under a wizard's curse and I smirked. I would make sure Toby did the right thing, no matter what. I would watch over Toby from inside of him and I prayed that I would be able to reach him if the need be.

*****

"Wake up, baka." Tobias snarled, helping Bardock out of the tank. He blinked sleepily at him, and then smirked.

"Well look who its is. What do you want? Last thing I remember was you kicking my ass for no reason." Bardock said with a smirk. 18 rolled her eyes as the two men glared at each other.

"You and 18 are going to protect my mate. I have something to attend to." he said, walking away letting Bardock fall to the floor.

"Ass......." Bardock mumbled, as Tobias snatched something off a nearby table.

*****

I gasped as I saw what Toby had taken and he was now dressing in it. What he hell was he doing?

*****

Tobias nodded to himself as he finished pulling on his Artic armor. The last piece rested in two halves. He looked at the metal band and used his ki to melt the sharp pieces, and meld the halves together. He looked at it and slipped it on, feeling the Artic persona regain strength. It was as strong as before, without the hooks, but it was string enough to give him strength.

^Baka, what do you want? I was having a nice nap!^ it snarled. Tobias chuckled to himself and power up to Super Saiyin, looking exactly like he did as Artic.

~I need someone with experience guiding me. This is going to be my most deadly battle.~ Tobias responded and he felt Mabelle sigh inside of him. ~Who is my mate~ he added. He heard Artic laughed and exchange some words with Mabelle.

^Well, baka, let's have some fun.^ it said, and bellowed in laughter again. This time Tobias and Mabelle joined in.

***

*J'dee*

She writhed round in unconsciousness. Visions swarming her already plagued mind. It was all her fault they were here, it was her fault Gohan was evil and it was her fault most of them would return to the normal world. Despite the bad dreams and Gohan being evil he sat with her through it and she woke crying out her entire body drenched in sweat her hair even wet.

The battle had her weak, she had no idea who had fired that blast. Maybe it was a random blast? She wasn't to sure. It didn't matter now. She was weak and she needed to be looked after. Healed. She hated that feeling. Rolling over she blinked seeing Radditz staring at her. He was calmly leaning up against the wall of the cave.

They were hidden to regroup after the battle some injured some not. It didn't matter to Babity, all that mattered was revenge. She felt more stares on her. Was she beaming out 'I am weak' senses or something.

She felt Gohan nuzzle her neck near her mark from behind, his hand slipping round her waist. She felt her body instantly respond to his and she heard animal like growls.

"They're both a disgrace." A voice muttered.

Gohan looked over at the voice. 'Nappa. How typical' He heard J'dee's thought.

"On Vegeta-sei you two would of bonded the saiyan way. Or been killed.

"Why should we care?" Gohan snapped, growling at Nappa. Memories returning of how the older saiyan had killed Piccolo surfacing. Gohan doubled over suddenly clutching his head as the good thoughts were forced from his mind. "GET.... OUT..."

"Gohan..." he heard her voice and felt her hand touch his cheek and he looked at her. Even through the evil, the pain of being evil. He had formed a strong bond with her.

"On Vegeta-sei you would let the woman run lose in the forest and the first male to grab her and take her she became his mate." Nappa commented grinning.

J'dee blinked and Gohan chuckled at her expression. "How barbaric. I'm a city gurl thank-you you really think I'm going to go roaming round forests letting myself be chased by men-" She stopped. "Actually that's really tempting. Especially if they're cute- OW!" She rubbed her arm and looked at Gohan. "Anyway... why would I do that?" Gohan looked almost proud of her. "Have you seen the size of these heels?"

Gohan slapped his forehead and shook his head. Even in evil Babity could not stop their personalities shinning through. It was like when Vegeta had been Majin. His pride shone through it all. Vegeta had to be the strongest.

"She's a vain one." Radditz muttered.

"He should let her out there and done things the old fashioned way."

J'dee pointed at Jan. "Hello not the only female here. Chase her."

Gohan nuzzled at her neck letting out a growl. "I'll chase you."

"Why would I run from you?" She looked at him.

He looked at her. "I don't know... But I feel if I do this, I'll always be able to catch you again. If you runaway."

She turned round in his arms and looked at him, in to his eyes. He'd seen in to her mind he'd seen her visions. He knew she would leave. But he knew a loop hole and he had a plan. She could feel it.

"I'm not running..." She murmured.

"Your in heat. I can smell it."

She blinked shocked and then slapped him hard. "adul ro toen amake!!" She waved her arms about angrily and her temper fired him up even more. "You don't just say that girls!" She shouted.

"You're not a girl your older than that."

"I'm your student..."

"That doesn't matter girl. If he tells you run. You better. Though why he would want to stay with you is beyond me." Radditz seemed to of struck a nerve.

"It's not heat your smelling boy." Nappa hissed. "It's death."

She blinked and looked at the two of them. She felt Gohan's hand move down and it touched her stomach lightly and she looked at him. She watched hi expression turn in to surprised and he pulled her up to him.

"You- were..." his voice trailed off. She watched his other hand as it clutched at the ground cause the rocks to crumble in his grip.

"No." She jumped up.

"Run girl." Radditz snickered.

Gohan looked at her. She saw the expression. She looked at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

She looked right back at him. "I didn't know!!"

He looked at her. "Was this one of those 'other's' from your world?"

"You seemed so much smarter than Kakarott." Radditz chuckled. "The dead smells of you." He added.

J'dee looked at Radditz. Suddenly she couldn't be there. And she did run. Jumping out in to the forest she ran swiftly running her clothes torn she used her author powers to change her outfit from the costume to a white one sleeved top and black trousers.

She made it to a stream and she fell over on the bank and she felt the sudden sadness in her heart. How could she of not known? How could anyone of not seen? What had killed the child? Blake's cells, the battle or being Majin? She hadn't harmed anyone she hadn't so why did Karma strike at her like this. Why didn't the powers that be tell her?

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I WAS PREGNANT?!" She screamed at them.

The only reply she got was a feeling that deep within they took the child from her for a reason. She had no choice in the matter she had to go home. She had to face that of which she feared.

She sensed before she heard movement and she turned round she looked at Blake he was the last person she was expecting to see and he looked at her. She watched as his metal cooler version and he changed back to Seisetsu, he looked round baffled on his location for a minute until he saw her he walked up to her and gave her a hug and she just began crying.

"This is just like last time..." She sobbed. "I wanted to keep that baby so badly..."

Seisetsu looked down at her. "It hurts. I can feel it." He murmured.

"It hurt to lose it." Her body twitched with the memory.

"That bastard." She heard Gohan's voice and she looked to see him enter from the forest. "He pushed you down the stairs..." he'd been in to her memories again.

"He always pushed me down the stairs... always." She cringed thinking about it.

Seisetsu looked at Gohan. "Shield her mind and do it now. Babity must not traumatise her anymore."

"Why should I listen to you?" Gohan snapped.

"Because I'm her FRIEND!!!" he shouted angrily. "Don't make me angry. You saw what happened last time."

Gohan let out a breath and he walked over and he touched her hand as he began to gather strength to block Babity's control.

Seisetsu watched as the 'M' flashed turning black before fading from her forehead. J'dee sucked in a breath. "Gohan... stop don't-"

Seisetsu looked confused until he looked at Gohan. "You're taking all her evil!"

"I can't hold it for long..." he murmured.

"Get out of here J'dee NOW!" Seisetsu shook her, and she shook her head crying.

"No... I can't run away... I mustn't."

"Do it." Gohan growled.

She looked at him and then at Seisetsu. He motioned her on. "Go."

"Sei-"

"I'll be okay. I can't go with you- Blake and all... oh and um I should warn you... er... he kinda brought Bryce and Alex in to this world." Seisetsu rubbed the back of his neck. J'dee wiped her eyes and she nodded and took off in to the sky.

"Babity..." Gohan growled and he fell over on to his knees and suddenly began clutching his head. "Can't-let-him-control...me..." He suddenly unconscious on the ground from the pain.

Seisetsu blinked and he looked out at the sky the black Sephiroth trenchcoat flapping in the gentle breeze formed round by the stream.

****

J'dee landed on the ground and lowered her power level so not to be noticed and she ran through the forest. 'It's twice now...' She thought to herself and she fell to her knees distraught.

"Megami... Take my pain." She scurried back as she heard something in the forest near by and she huddled up holding her knees. "Take my pain... take my-"

She stopped as the figure stepped out and stared at her.

"Kami... powers of three times three please don't see me, powers of three times three, please don't see-"

"If you had started that chant earlier I might of missed you."

She stared at Babity. "Leave me! Leave me!!"

He raised his hands in the air "Ahhhh-par-di-par!!!" he shouted.

J'dee held her hand up. "Bubble wrap!!" she shouted throwing the bubble round Babity and she fell over backwards as the trail end of his incantation blew her in to a tree, to tired to move or fight she just lay on the ground.

"You can't hold me in here forever.." He screeched.

"It's a little trick I learned from Frieza..." She mumbled. "If anyone but me touches that bubble it will explode." She lay on the ground. "change Gohan back."

"Oh I can't do that."

J'dee felt tears sting her eyes. "CHANGE GOHAN BACK!!!" She screamed at him.

Babity just laughed at her. "Only you can counteract any of my spells. Even if I die spells last. You should know that. For one cycle and one day and if not broken by then forever..." Her hearing trailed away from Babity's rambling's.

'Gohan... you took my evil...'

She remembered a conversation she'd had with her brother. "We may not look alike, but you're a good soul, better than me. You've been through this shit longer than me and I respect ya. Bad things happen to good people. But it's not our fault. It's our test of living, if we die by our own means we lose, if we die by living through it all, we win. Either or sad to say we die. Good things come to an end."

"Death is only the beginning..."

"Yeah... your scary when you say that."

"I say that because I don't fear death... I fear living."

J'dee pushed herself up and she rested up against the tree her body weakened by magick and remainder of the spell. What could she do? She searched out there she sense Jeykll at Capsule Corp. She would go there next. She never meet this author, but she wanted to mention that her presence in this world was enough.

J'dee rested up against the tree her head swaying her bones aching and she looked at Babity screeching at her angrily.

"Go Silent!" She held her hand out and pointed it at him and he was still pounding on the bubble yelling at her, except it was like watching it on mute.

"I could kill him now..." She murmured to herself "but then how many Majin infected I have to save with my magick?" She asked herself resting her infected hand on the tree for balance she sighed. 'A sign, a vision... some help...' She thought.

She looked at Babity and she got a grin across her face and pulled the staff out of thin air and broke it in half flipping it in to the double scythes.

"I don't usually kill it's against my code... but you-" She glared at him.

J'dee was suddenly blasted to the side by an energy ball and she looked over.

"Turles!" She gasped shocked.

The saiyan smirked at her and she checked his forehead for sign of a 'M' but there was nothing there.

"I owe Babity a favour. He came across me while looking for you. He let me go free, so I said I'd repay him without becoming his servant. Because he has enough of those already." Turles grinned.

J'dee's mine flashed back to what Tsunami said. "You're a pig. You disgust me." She stood up grabbing her scythes and flipped them back in to two pieces of the staff. She clicked the staff together and she let it vanish in to thin air to be called upon when she needed it.

"Your weak onna. Too many battles and not enough time for recovery." Turles mocked, he dropped in to a fighting stance.

J'dee dropped in to widehorse and looked at him. "Hera give me strength..." She murmured knowing she would need it.

She shuffled back and blocked as Turles attacked. She held her block, snapped her hands round his wrists and jumped up swing round delivering a round house to his head and letting him go as he flew back. She landed on the ground.

'Ah-par-di-par!!' She clutched her head and screamed out falling to her knees and was open and unprepared for Turles counter attack that sent her flying back and she landed skidding for half a mile across the forest ground.

She pushed herself up off the ground and looked at her shirt. "Why is it my favorite tops always get ruined by you saiyan men!" She screamed.

'Keep Going Jera...' She heard Gohan in her mind through the bond.

"Gohan..."

'Right here... I'm shielding your mind from more of Babity's-'

"Stop it Gohan... I'll be okay..."

'Ah-par-di-par!!'

'Ahh...'

"Gohan!" She was slammed through several trees and grunted as she hit the ground. She watched as Turles grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up.

"Weak." He mumbled.

"Helloooo three battles within twenty-four hours give a fricken break here!!!"

He forced her hand on to the bubble that held Babity. The bubble vanished releasing the wizard.

Turles threw her to the side. "What a truly pitful saiyan warrior."

"I'm not a warrior I'm a witch!" She screamed at them. "WITCH WITCH WITCH!!!"

Babity walked up to her and she watched the hand movements just as he was about to throw the Majin spell over her and she saw in his pocket a familiar chain.

'My pendant!' She lunged at Babity knocking him to the ground and grabbing the pendant of the trinity and placing it on. She then flashed in to super saiyan.

"I forgot to power up... oh silly me... how blonde." She then charged at the two of them powering up a blast. "I know this is so cliche Tien but I love this move."

Forming her hands in a triangle she shouted out the name of the attack.

"TRI BEAM HA!!!" The powerful triangle blast shot out. Turles dodged quickly enough and he looked at her shocked by the amount of energy int hat blast.

Babity looked panicked and he vanished in a pop noise. J'dee was distracted for a moment and Turles rammed his fist in to her stomach.

She fell over backwards feeling the pain and her mind flashed to the child she had lost and she lay on the ground Turles stood over her.

"You had me scared there for a minute girl. I truly thought I was going to die." he kicked he in the side and she felt the energy drain from her. Tien was way more experienced with that move than her.

"Now I'm going to find my mate." He grumbled and took off to the air.

"Tsunami..." J'dee pushed herself up off the ground and staggered for a moment. She tried to reach Gohan through the bond but realised she couldn't and she looked down at the pendant. It repealed all evil, which meant Gohan now held all of her evil and it wouldn't return to her while she wore that pendant... She clenched her fist. "Gohan..."

She placed two fingers to her forehead to go to him and realised he was back with the other Majin saiyans. 'Damnit... to dangerous and I'm to injured. Can I return home or dare I show my face at Capsule Corp?'

She decided on the later and vanished.

***

To Be Continued in pt 2

r & r

~J'dee