Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Your gi or your life ( Chapter 52 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but Magick

Author/s for this chapter: Bura, Raine / J'dee / Dragon Empress, Mabelle, VegeChan, Seisetsu / Maria Cline, Tobias / S'rac

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Maria Cline has informed me she is busy with other fics and irl stuff, 'tis fine by me and just like Sei I'm keeping her round cause we can't have villains vanishing. Ruins the fun... filtering has yet to begin... I'm soft, I know. I'm giving some authors an extra week or so to let me know and so forth...

Okay for the sequel signed up so far we have: Raine, Mabelle, VegeChan, Piccoloz Girl 01, Dragon Empress, S'rac, Tobias, Dragonball Fairy, Eternity, Sailor Taichichi Vegeta, J'dee (I know I'm forgetting someone please let me know who ya are... 5 spots left)

***Your gi or your life***

*All the women who are independent. Throw your hands up at me,

All the honeys who makin' money. Throw your hands up at me,

All the mommas who profit dollas. Throw your hands up at me,

All the ladies who truly feel me. Throw your hands up at me...*

***

*Selene/Bura*

***********************

I watched Chichi giving J'dee her cooking lessons and she seemed to be having

fun. She's the one who had found me passed out by the tree and took me with her.

I sighed with a sad smile. I could still feel the stinging in my neck where that bitch bit me. I would have to thank the guy who saved me. J'dee-chan told me all about her majin experience but there was something she was hiding from me. I knew that much at least.

"Selene-chan…" I heard Chichi call. "Would you like any soup?" I smiled sweetly and nodded. Chichi had only known me for a short while but was mothering me. She just had that aura about her.

I had seven bowls of soup and was happy that was all. For some reason I wasn't very hungry. I wanted to do something nice for Chichi and Bulma for all their kindness. I put a finger to my mouth in thought. I knew what I could do!

'I wish any human that ever has a saiya-jin mate to equally age with said saiya-jin mate...' I thought in hope. I heard a crash and scream right before I collapsed into a deep sleep.

******************************************

AN: Just in case you known what I did was make Bulma and Chichi age as Goku and Vegeta so they will appear quite a bit younger. Bura

***

*Raine / J'dee*

Bad News

She opened her eyes, blinking a few times.
"A cave..?" She rubbed her eyes, trying to sit up. That's when she heard Nappa's voice, "Looks like the onna finally decided to wake up."
She froze and removed her hand from her eyes. There was a fire in front of her. Behind and around it were saiiyans. She noticed Nappa and Radditz right away. She looked around, still unaware that Babidi was behind her. She sat up warily, gazing at each of them with narrowed brows. That's when she realized she was naked.
She gave a gasp and shielded herself, earning more chuckles from the men inside.
"She is a pretty young thing isn't she? It's a shame Turles got to her first," one muttered.
"Like you'd be able to handle that. You heard what the sorcerer said. She's even more powerful than Turles is!" another spoke. Nappa was next, "Once Turles gets back, it won't matter that she's more powerful. She'll be under his control for the rest of her life."
Tsunami looked at him with confusion.
"Sorcerer? Control?"
She finally noticed that the ki-dampeners were still on her wrist and growled angrily. She was going to make that bastard suffer, one way or another. And this time, she would kill him.

"Such potential..." she gasped and turned around. Her eyes slowly grew wide, "Babidi..."
The little bug smirked, "It seems I've grown quite famous among you saiiyans. What is your name?"
Her brows narrowed, but she saw no harm in telling him her name, "Tsunami. Why?"
"Such a beautiful name...You will make a welcome addition to my little family..." Before Tsunami could ask, he yelled out his signature mind-control chant and she clutched her head in pain, yelling out into the sky and falling to her side.
"No!!! Get out of my head!!" she screamed.

"Your mate wants you enslaved to him. It seems you are too unruly for his taste..." Babidi's voice echoed.

"I have no mate!!" So did hers.

"Then what would you call the one named Turles?"

"A sick bastard with a superiority complex that I plan on beating out of him!"

"Is that so?" Babidi's interested peaked.

"YES!! The next time I see him I will KILL him!!!"

Babidi cackled, "You shall have your chance at him only after you perform a task for me.."

'I'm well aware of your tasks. I want nothing to do with you or any other saiiyan for as long as I live!"

"Well if you expect to live, you will do as I command!!" Babidi yelled, increasing the power.


Tsunami's screams grew louder and the saiiyans all stared at her curiously. Her ki rose and her aura flared around her, putting out the fire and nearly sending everyone flying out of the room. Her hair floated above her as she screamed to regain control.
When it was all over, an M was on her forehead.

****

Holding the bowl in my hands I felt the warmth of the now empty soup plate die and I placed it to the side and looked over at Goku who was on his possible twenty-fifth plate. I rubbed my arms. I felt mentally lost sitting there watching everyone interacting.

I watched as Mirai Trunks came in carrying Kakuna. I stood up suddenly.

"What happened?!"

"I don't know..." Mirai sounded worried.

"Father help me here. We have to get her to lie down..."

Vegeta walked over and he helped Mirai carry Kakuna out. I looked round noticing Mabelle had vanished.

"Is there any more of this soup?" I looked over at Goku and he stopped seeing Kakuna. "Hey is she alright?"

"Kakarott, just open the door before I blast it open." Vegeta ordered.

"Oh yeah, right." Goku opened the door and he followed Vegeta and Mirai through the door leaving the lounge looking fairly empty with just Bulma, Chi-chi, Selene and myself in it.

"Please let that be the last of the worst." I begged myself quietly.

****

Tsunami stood upright, now dressed back in the clothing she originally wore when she first arrived in the Z world.
"What do you wish of me, master?" she asked, her usually friendly eyes now looked icy and cold. Babidi chuckled as the other saiiyans gawked at her.
"You will find the one called J'dee and you will kill her," Babidi said coolly before pointing at her. Her ki-dampeners shattered like glass. All of the saiiyans in the cave stood up immediately, getting into fighting stances.


Babidi put his hands together, forming a glowing white light. In a flash, it shrank into the size of a dagger. He lifted up his hand and it floated into Tsunami's.
"I had assumed that with Buu I would have no more use for magicks like this. The energy weapon you hold in your hand will absorb all of her ki and then all of her life force, thus ceasing her life. Go straight to her whereabouts and rid me of her," Babidi instructed. Tsunami clutched the dagger and looked at it.
"Keep in mind that I have sent out another after J'dee. I send you out now because the one before you has great power, but I do not think she is completely under my control. Go now," Babidi before his serious look turned to a smirk, "Do this and I will grant you leave to take out your revenge on Turles."
Tsunami's empty expression turned into the most sinister smile ever. She took one more look at the dagger, spoke her silent wish, and then vanished.

****

No one noticed as Tsunami arrived outside the kitchen. J'dee was wandering round the lounge. She tapped the buttons on a wall seeing what they did. Pure boredom filled her.

*beep, beep, bip, bip, beep*

J'dee scratched her head and Selene walked up behind her and pushed a few more buttons making a small bot come rolling in the room.

"I knew that." J'dee said though her voice said otherwise.

Selene chuckled. "It's okay J'dee-chan." She patted her shoulder and wandered off to the kitchen to try some of this famous chicken vegetable soup Chi-chi had made.

****

Once I'd gotten a hang of the controls I started playing tunes out on the button due to utter boredom. I saw towel-e play funky town on the controls in that South Park episode. I grinned as I realized I could play out 'Thank you' by Boyz II Men and grinned. I saw Bulma and Chi-chi give me odd looks.

"Are you okay over there?" Bulma asked me.

"Peachy!" I grinned and shuffled away from the controls. 'I sooo got stop being a kid, Cara has an obsession with buttons not me. I'm supposed to be the serious one here.'

I walked round the lounge bored humming out the tune to 'Thank you'. I was in my Boyz II Men stage again. Not that I didn't like it. In fact, I preferred it. It somewhat calmed my nerves just a bit, sitting there thinking about Mike's deep voice. I grinned to myself and shook my head suddenly snapping out of it.

'Gohan... think Gohan girl...'

I watched Bulma and Chi-chi talking among themselves.

"So if they could watch Gohan and J'dee like that..." Chi-chi's voice trailed off.

"Capsule Corporation has the same technology, we just merely hack into their satellites and redirect the satellites where to look, therefore covering up anything else bad that is to happen; battle-wise that is. The earth and government are none the wiser." Bulma explained.

I looked over suddenly interested in the conversation.

"Can you erase any files?" Chi-chi asked.

"I'm not too sure about that but I could try." Bulma replied and she began to walk out with Chi-chi following they then looked at me.

"Do you want to come J'dee?" Bulma asked.

I shook my head my cheeks flushing slightly thinking about what I'd seen on that screen on the MIB wannabes. "No thanks. I'll just stay here and um... so stuff... or find stuff to do."

"Okay." Bulma and Chi-chi left.

I wandered out on to the balcony and jumped up on to the railing sitting on it, much like I had when I had first arrived at Capsule Corp and met Jeril and Mabelle for the first time. I let out a breath and sighed to myself. I was alone for now. But for some reason my senses were telling me I wasn't.

****

Tsunami spotted J'dee walking through the Capsule Corps compound, that same empty look on her face, those same cold eyes watching her. When she spotted the Wiccan at the balcony, she found her time to strike. She swiftly floated up to the balcony, and with an invisible force blast, took out the balcony with it.

****

It was like a power wind mixed with something else and I powered up suddenly catching myself in the air hovering there. I looked around, trying to see what had happened and saw the balcony was gone. I blinked.

"What in the of the goddess?" I murmured.

It was then I spotted Tsunami hovering there and I looked at her seeing the blank look in her eyes and the 'M' on her forehead. I nearly smacked myself in the forehead.

"Okay.... I understand Babity's pissed at me... but why Tsunami? We're strong... why let ourselves be controlled like this?" I landed on the ground and watched her reactions. I didn't want to fight her but I knew if it came down to it, I would.

I tried to lock on to other kis around the area to see if they sensed what was going on and I realized I couldn't feel a thing; like they were being shielded and like Babity was busy distracting them.

"What an annoying little slug." I mumbled and prepared myself, but mentally freaking out about battling a fellow author I had felt a kinship with. First Sei, now Tsunami. It was not what I wanted and I clenched my scarred fist subconsciously. I let out a string of deep ragged breaths and focused myself.

****

Her features suddenly softened into a frown...then tightened into a grimace. Tsunami held the side of her head, "N-No...J-J'dee...I don't want to..."
She let out a growl, now holding her head with both hands and panting.

"Kill her! It is her fault you feel this pain..."

"No..."

"It is her fault that author had so much freedom...the freedom to bring back Turles..."

"She doesn't want to hurt me..."

"Yes she does! It is her fault Turles is still here, the reason he took you again...the reason you are now p--"

"NOOO!!!" Tsunami's ki flared around her and for the first time, she transformed into a super saiiyan. Instead of being in it's usual spiky form, it merely turned blonde. Tears began to flood her eyes, "J'dee...I'm so sorry..."
She screamed again before it engulfed her and she found herself lashing out against J'dee. She was weak...still weak from what Turles had done to her.

****

"Gak!!!" I cried out suddenly and was rammed in to the wall of Capsule Corp. I jumped up and flew up in to the air and looked at the imprint on the wall and at Tsunami. I hadn't realized she had that much wallop to her!

"Talk about under pressure to fight." I murmured and remembered when Babity had been in my own head, making me fight Gohan like I did and he had no choice but to fight me back. I looked at Tsunami and realized I had no choice either.

I flashed into super saiiyan, ready to keep my defenses up and landed on the ground and blocked instantly as I was charged at. I didn't know what to do. All I could do was block because something was telling me I didn't want to hurt her. Something bigger than the fact that she was my friend.

"STOP IT!!!" I looked up to see Mirai standing on the balcony and he glared at us. "Have you no respect? My mate may be dying!!!"

I was rammed in to the wall again by Majin Tsunami.

"If she dies she'll lose her- OUR children!!" Mirai shouted with anger.

I fell to the ground and doubled over remembering the pain of finding out I had carried life and lost it before I knew it. Was it because of the evil? I guess I'll never know. I looked up at Tsunami. She stood over me. I felt Mirai's stares. I wasn't sure if he wanted me dead due to all the trouble I'd caused everyone. I was like an angst magnet.

"I was pregnant too!!" I shouted at him. "Note the word: WAS..." I just slumped on to the ground sitting there looking down. "Was..." I repeated. I never realized how much that word hurt, it's like saying I was in love, I was rich, I was the fastest, strongest smartest in my class. Was... it had the same effect as the word hate. Both powerful words in their own ways. I sat there and sighed. "Just get this over and done with..." I muttered to Tsunami. "I die, you all return. It's all over with. End of story. No sequel..."

I felt Mirai leave to go back inside and I sighed to myself. He was so concerned about Kakuna. I didn't blame him if she was to just vanish- he'd be there by her side. I wish I had that same someone...

****

"I was pregnant too!!"

Those words echoed in her mind and it seemed to have hit a nerve.

"Remove it!!"

"Never!!"

He forced himself on her again and she screamed, more tears running down her cheeks.

"DO IT!! Do it and I'll stop!!"


The painful memories returned and she found herself screaming again. She brought forth the energy dagger and ran at J'dee.

****

I was waiting for the initial blow to end my life, I felt a sharp sting and then arms round me and I was shifted lifted upwards and I looked round baffled confused and saw myself in Goku's arms. I was surprised.

"Goku??" I looked at him confused.

"Looking as lost as ever I see." he said comforting me.

I nodded confused. "Yea..."

"Now VEGETA!!!" Goku shouted.

I looked down in time to see Vegeta grab Tsunami from behind wrapping his arms round her tightly.

I could do nothing but watch Vegeta hold Tsunami as she struggled against him. I wondered if the majin side would be powerful enough to break Vegeta's grip.

"How did you-?" I began.

"Trunks told us. You think he'd just let everyone vanish like that? Especially Kakuna? Vegeta's going to be a grandfather so of course he doesn't want to lose what could possibly be the last of the royal line."

I nodded and looked at Tsunami. Now we had even more in common: she too had been infected with the evil of Majin. I had no idea how to remove it from her though.

****

"Do you see now? Because you stalled, revenge was lost from your grasp!!"

"It wasn't her fault! I want revenge on Turles! Not her!" Tsunami was now screaming at him out loud while she struggled against Vegeta's grip.

"They will kill you both! And now there is nothing you can do about it!"

"No!!" Tsunami yelled, feeling her eyes grow moist again.

"The human will never take you back...you are tainted..."

Tears were upon her.

"You have failed. I no longer have anymore use for you..." Babidi said in a spiteful tone. She felt a wave wash over her.

The 'M' on her forehead vanished, she fell out of super saiiyan mode. She finally burst into tears, limp in Vegeta's grip as her body was wrecked with her cries.

"Yamcha will never take me back..."

****

I felt my stomach go weak suddenly as Tsunami screamed out on revenge on Turles. 'He's hurt her again...' I realized. "Goku put me down..." I said quickly.

Goku looked confused but did so and I rushed up to Tsunami and Vegeta looked at me and didn't say anything but let her go. I took Tsunami and hugged her. Goku lightly pried the dagger from her fingers and he slipped it in to the belt of his gi.

"Vegeta, I think we better head inside." Goku said softly.

Vegeta merely "humped" and left first, Goku followed.

I looked at Tsunami. "Yamcha will take you back... Trust me, he cares for you... He wouldn't have taken you in the first place if he didn't. He's one of those guys that everyone under estimates. So don't you underestimate him too. He's strong."

'Stronger than I could ever be.' I thought mentally realizing I was ready to let myself be killed. That showed me how much respect I held for myself and it was a very disappointing thing. I never realized how low my self-esteem had been before.

****

"No..." Tsunami cried, her voice muffled since her tears were buried in J'dee's shoulder.
"He'd never take in a bastard."

****

I was so taken aback and I sucked in a breath. Shock that was it I was in shock.

"But you said-" I stopped remembering the conversation we'd had two nights ago before the whole Babity and party incident. I didn't know how to word myself. I didn't know what to even think. 'She said she'd protected herself. How could he take that from her? Megami what a jerk!' I thought angrily.

I just hugged her. "Let's go inside before it gets dark and cold. You can talk to me if you want. I'm here."

I lead her inside in to the lounge and saw the main Z team there. They quickly said a few words to us and left us to be. Most of them wanted to see how Kakuna was doing. Eighteen wanted to find a place to be where there weren't any authors to remind her of Blake and Krillen just wanted to be alone with his wife I guessed.

The lounge was suddenly empty. Selene offered a blanket and I wrapped it around Tsunami.

"I'll be feeding Tiger in the kitchen if you need me." She said.

I smiled at her and she nodded and left Tiger following her close by.

I looked at Tsunami again and sat next to her. We now had the lounge to ourselves. She could tell me whatever she wanted and I wouldn't say a word unless she wanted me to.

****

Tsunami paced herself, taking a deep breath, "In the middle of the party, I snuck out of Gohan's place. I flew off into the forest where I sensed Turles would be. I trapped him. I was going to hurt him for what he did to me before, but Yamcha showed up. He didn't even know Turles was there. We went home....we made out...and then Turles showed up."
Her eyes began to water and she angrily fought them back, "He took me back to the forest. He handled me even rougher than before, then he remembered the barrier. I...bragged to him about how I had fooled him and how I wasn't pregnant after he had taken me the first time, and he remembered. He forced me to remove the barrier. He promised to stop if I did."
She felt like crying again, "I had no choice. Then I woke up in a cave with Babidi promising me revenge if I did his dirty work. I was under his influence so I didn't really have any control."

****

I twitched suddenly. "So you're pregnant now?" I let the words hang in the air for a moment and nodded. I swallowed. "With author powers you could just wish it away." I cringed. 'How could I say that?' I thought to myself. 'She deserves better than that! You baka!' I scolded myself mentally. "Sorry, that wasn't a nice thing to say... but I'm just confused." 'Baka baka baka baka BAKA!!' I kept mentally scolding myself.

****

"N-No..it's understandable. That would run through any girl's mind in a situation like this," she looked at J'dee and shook her head, "Even though this child is Turles', I wouldn't give it up for the world. It didn't ask to be brought into this world. I couldn't kill it for something it isn't even responsible for."
She folded her arms and looked at the floor, "It's explaining it to Yamcha that's the problem."
Her eyes widened with final realization, "Where is he?"

****

I cringed suddenly remembering the news broadcast. "Ummmm, in hospital. I haven't heard anything since I saw the news broadcast." I replied with all honesty. "We could go see him... if you want that is." I added quickly.

****

Tsunami was gone.

~*~

She could only place a hand over her mouth as she saw his condition from behind the glass window. There were so many wires and tubes and machines. The doctors who supervised from outside were a little surprised to see her appear out of nowhere, but they rubbed their eyes and assumed it had to do with the lack of sleep. Tsunami slowly walked up to them, "How is he?"
The doctors both showed sympathetic looks.
"We hate to say it, but we don't think he'll survive the night..." one doctor said. The other eyed her curiously, "Who are you?"
"I'm his girlfriend," Tsunami avoided his eyes and walked up to the window, placing her hands on it.

I swear, Yamcha, he will pay for this...I wish...I just wish this didn't have to be you! I wish someone else would take your place! Like one of those damned saiiyans! Like that stupid Nappa!!

She balled her hands into a fist and turned away, storming out. She was too tired to fight. Too tired to do anything. She wished to be back in CC, unaware of the first wish she made. J'dee was probably staring at her strangely. She walked back into the living room and fell to her knees.

****

It had been so quick she was there and then she wasn't. Then there she as walking back in and falling to her hands and knees I rushed up to her and hugged her. What to do and what to say? I was lost for words.

"What did they say?" I asked softly knowing what was said on the news, but wondering how good or bad his condition had got.

****

"He won't last the night..." Tsunami rested her head against J'dee's head.
"I'm just...so tired of all of this..." she said weakly before weariness consumed her and she passed out.

****

I wrapped an arm of Tsunami's around the back of my neck and I lifted her up, I then took her to one of the spare rooms at Capsule Corp and laid her down on the bed, placing the covers over her and let her rest. I sighed to myself. I felt annoyed.

"They always have to pick on Yamcha." I grumbled to myself annoyed. I left Tsunami to rest and wandered out back in to the lounge.

***

*Mabelle*

I looked at my hands. I definitely felt different. I was on borrowed time that was why. J'dee had broken the spell partially, but I could feel something missing from my body. The twins were still in my womb, but something else was gone, inside my head. I sighed. Babidi had whatever was missing, I knew it. I looked at J'dee as she followed Bulma out of the building. Kakuna was in pain! I could feel it inside my head too. A small trail of blood began to drip from my nose.

"It's okay," I said as I started running next to J'dee. She looked at me curiously. "Taking the energy to save me. It's okay. She's fine, she's back home safe and sound."

"How do you know?" she asked and I closed my eyes.

"I don't know, I just know," I sighed as I felt the incredible energy that Kakuna was giving out. I absently wiped the blood off my face. This was not a good thing. "Tell Kakuna that we may have to fuse." J'dee looked shocked at me. I knew Kakuna would survive. She had been alive in my Tarot reading, she would make it out of this. I took to the air and felt for a certain ki. I opened my eyes and growled as I flew towards the power…I was going to free myself and make some Saiyans pay!

*****

I landed outside of the cave and watched as the Saiyan males exited the cave…several of them looked shocked to see me. I snarled at them as I powered up and took a fighting stance.

"Where is you master?" I demanded as I looked at them. I was healed and I knew I could defeat them.

"I'm here," Babidi chuckled as he stepped out of the cave. "I see the witch somehow cured you of your sleep. Interesting, but I guess I must have something from you otherwise you would not have been able to track me."

"I'm here to kill you and teach these bakas a lesson," I growled as I stared at the Saiyan males. They chuckled as they slowly began to circle me. I watched them and waited for the right moment.

"My dear girl, I think they are going to teach you a lesson now," Babidi chuckled and I snarled at him until Radditz jumped at me! I dove under him and threw a large ki blast at him as I caught Babidi by the neck.

"No, you little toad, I'm going to teach you ALL a lesson. First off, I'm going to kill you," I whispered as I powered up to SSJ2. "And this time I'm not weakened." I shoved my hand into Babidi's chest. "This is for that spell."

*****

"And this is going to be for the beating," I said as I wiped the blood and other stuff from my hand. I powered up to SSJ3. "Who wants to go first?"

"YOU BITCH!!" Nappa roared as he and two others attacked me and I smirked. They were moving in slow motion and I was angry. Whatever I had been missing in my soul was back and I knew what to do to win now. I quickly began to fight.

(Long boring fight sequence with me kicking butt)

"Fine then…kill me," Radditz coughed as I held him up to face me. "You'll only prove that you're like us." He closed his eyes and I growled as I held him up. I was about to blast him to hell when I realized he was right…I wasn't a murderer…not really. I shook my head and dropped the unconscious Saiyan before me. I snarled as I looked at the battered Saiyans around me. They were still Majin of course. I couldn't do anything about that, they might overcome it easier now that Babidi was gone. I would leave them for someone else to finish off. I sighed. There was still Blake, Lady Tri, and a few others. I felt the power of Gohan rise…. OH GOD!! I forgot about Gohan and Torac!!!

***

*Dragon Empress / J'dee*

Meanwhile, the Dragon Empress had been listening in on the whole series of events up on the roof of Capsule Corp. Slowly, she lowered herself onto the window ledge of the room J'dee was now in. She smirked evilly as she saw her fellow author looking tired and upset. 'Excellent.' She thought. 'In this state she's a sitting duck.'

CRACK!

She looked down. The ledge was cracking. It clearly wasn't made for people to sit on. Turning back to the window, Dragon Empress could see J'dee look up in surprise. 'DAMN!' She swung round and jumped underneath so she was floating underneath the ledge. Above her head, the window opened. 'Goddammit! Stupid, crappy, cheap ledge.' She swore to herself, still hovering mere inches away from the splintered wood. 'Richest company in the world my ass! They can't even afford decent builders!'

THUD! The window was shut again. And as Dragon Empress listened, she could hear someone mutter, "Damn birds…. I told the workers not to feed them anymore!"

She smiled and thought. 'That's definitely Bulma!'

Again, she raised her body so he was looking in the window. J'dee was now sitting watching TV with her back to the window. The wicked, scheming smile of pure evil crept back onto Dragon Empress' face. J'dee was alone, vulnerable and without her precious Gohan to protect her. Could there be a better time to go and blow her to smithereens? No, she really didn't think so. So, steeling herself for the whole new level of badness she was about to achieve, she raised her power level as high as it could go and charged through the window, the shattered glass going everywhere. Instantly, J'dee was on her feet, but Dragon Empress wasn't the least bit afraid. Babidi's magic had made her more confident in her abilities than ever.

"So, J'dee. We meet at last. Let me introduce myself, I am the Dragon Empress and now I'm going to kill you…"

****

Samurai movies, that's all that was on. Everyone had gathered where Kakuna was. So I was just channel surfing. I never watched much TV back at home, so what made this world any different: watching animated TV in an animated world. I was hoping they'd have some cartoons or something. I sighed when I realized it was getting too late in the day for cartoons. I could feel Gohan still fighting.

It was then I thought I heard something and I turned around. There was nothing and I sighed.

"Paranoid much." I muttered to myself still a bit edgy from trying to be killed.

*click* I switched the channel absolutely bored out of my mind. I hated silence. It caused my mind to play tricks on me so some form of noise was comforting. That was until I heard a crash through the window. Jumping to my feet I turned and looked.

The authoress introduced herself as Dragon Empress and the comment 'now I'm going to kill you...' hung in the air that was until I spoke with humour in my voice.

"What? Another one?" I wasn't popular today, obviously, and the sooner Babity was dead the better. Well better for me. I dropped in to a ready stance and looked at Dragon Empress. "Well whenever you're ready."

****

Dragon Empress grinned and said, "My, you're keen. What's your hurry, man? We got aaaaaaaaaaall day! Heh heh heh. Sorry, I get a little hyper sometimes, y'know?" She dropped into her fighting stance. "But if you want to get your beating over and done with now, that's ok. I just hope you have some senzu beans!" And with that, she flew forwards and landed a lightning punch into the rival authoress' gut. J'dee reeled, looking a little surprised. Dragon Empress grinned even wider (If that even humanely possible. I mean, this girl can put the Cheshire cat to shame!).

"What? You wanted it over quickly? Or did you expect a pushover?" Then she punched her again, and again, and again. 'Till J'dee lay sprawled on the floor beneath her.

"Heh heh, I don't know about you, but I'm having fun!" And she raided her leg, ready to strike again.

****

'Am I really that hated?!' I thought to myself and rolled out of the way with seconds to spare before Dragon Empress' foot connected with the floor.

I looked to where her foot was a hole in the floorboards and I sighed. "Dudette that is sooo not cool. Bulma will never want me here again!!"

I felt a boot connect with my stomach and was send sliding across the floor and in to the wall. I looked up to see Dragon Empress there with a smirk on her face.

I closed my eyes and began to focus. I felt the disruption in energy around and sensed Dragon Empress as she charged and leapt up at the last possible moment, swinging my leg out in a spinning roundhouse. I hovered in the air looking at her as she growled and pushed herself up off the ground.

I shook my arms and landed on the ground and looked at her.

Powering up so I had a slight aura of fire round me, I stood there waiting. I made a small point I could fight. But in the process we were trashing the lounge of Capsule Corp.

"She's awake!!" I heard a cry from the other room.

Kakuna had obviously woken up and I blinked looking over to the door distracted. That was probably the first good news I had heard that day. But it was cut short as I was knocked back.

'This is sooo what my sensei was talking about... I'm easily distracted... I gotta stop being like that.'

I peeled myself out of the wall. I really wanted to throw everything into fighting her, but I could tell by the 'M' on her forehead she was being controlled. I knew if she had been a truly evil author I would have already fought her like Blake, Seru and Icer. But I hadn't so that meant she had to be partly good... somewhere in there. I blocked as she attacked again and dropped low and swept her feet out from under her and watched as she tucked up into a flip and landed on her feet and she smirked. I rolled the sleeves up of my long sleeved shirt (AN: Just like Seventeen in that him and Piccolo fight) I wore and pulled the sun glasses off my head and flung them on to the couch and dropped in to a wide horse stance. "I didn't want to put my all in to this battle, but you're leaving me no choice to totally and completely kick ass now." I grinned at her, the true saiiyan side finally emerging from deep within myself and in a flash I powered up and let a red aura flicker round me. I felt no need to go super saiiyan.

I charged at her and landed a jumping front kick to her stomach and spun round with a follow up hook kick trapping her knack in the calf of my leg. I then let loose in a fury of punches to the face and jumped up spinning round with a back kick, knocked her back and through a wall. I stood there placing both feet firmly on the ground waiting for her. This battle was far from over, but only starting. I turned as I heard the door open and I looked surprised as three figures emerged I hadn't been expecting.

I was then caught off guard and sent sprawling backwards skidding across the floor and stopping at their feet. I looked at the unconscious figure as he was dropped next to me. "Gohan..." I breathed.

***

*VegeChanZ*

Blinding light, so wild it felt around me… My eyes glowed white, mouth open in a silent scream of pain as the power enveloped me. Blood flowed from my nose and ears, streaking my face in red as I fell. My body ached, sparks of raw energy flowing from my pores… A hidden wind tossed my hair as I was suspended above the trembling earth, dust rising around me. Where had my power come from? Is this what I was born with, having no involvement with being saiyajin? Head thrust back, gossamer lashes flutter, tasting my true potential for the strike of a second. I am energy… I am the mind… I drink it, guarding my soul from a foreign entity. The hint of a smile, how ironic… I carry twins.

I didn't know if I would remember what happened and I cried for the loss. Practice will make it true… no enemy will go unpunished… That dream seems so far away… maybe it is… My eyes are wide open, still white, void of any type of cognition, tears of blood streamed down my pale cheeks… It's almost over…

******

It felt like a long time before I was actually aware of my surroundings. I could hear the sounds of my heartbeat, the feel of someone's hands wrapped around me, cradling my limp form. I'm not dead. I know I am lucky, I survived something, but I couldn't remember what.

Light slits my vision, flashes of lavender and eyes as blue as the sky, tainted with worry. I can feel his tears warm against my face. I hear him calling my name, but I am unable to speak.

Vegeta hovers nearby, his normally stony expression drawn with lines of worry.

What are they talking about? Had my heart stopped beating for a moment? Apparently…

I'm not worried. My baby still lives.

I'm having a hard time remembering what happened. There was Babidi and the flash of light from his attack spell. He must've aimed at killing me. He'll be disappointed. I'm a strong girl. *mental chuckle*

"There's so much blood," I hear Goku's voice reply from somewhere in the mesh of people that'd surrounded me. I must've put on quite a light show for me to be getting this type of attention. My head hurts… I read in a comic book that when a telepathic/kinetic puts too much strain on the mind, bleeding of the ears and nose occur, occasionally the eyes. That must've been my case.

"Say something," I hear my mate plead.

I blink away a film of crimson, my eyes returning to their original color.

"She's coming around," I hear Bulma whisper. "Step back, give her some space."

I'm finally able to move, temporarily paralyzed by my sudden mental attack. "Her mind is corrupted," I whisper, my thoughts suddenly turning to J'dee.

"Who?" I hear Goku ask.

"Shhhh!" Bulma scolds.

I look up to find Trunks hovering above, his shoulder length hair tickling my chin. I must've lost my hold on the author powers I possess. He no longer had the Vash Stampede hair-do I'd given him.

"Kakuna."

"I'm okay," I tell him, reaching up to wipe away his tears. "I guess I got carried away with my gift, ne?"

There are many relieved sighs from the others.

"You had me worried," he replies softly, lowering his hand to rest above my stomach.

"We're fine."

He embraces me, pulling me up into a seated position. Things are fine now, but I fear that the battle has only begun; not the type you think of. It's a battle of emotions and will that rises. I'm afraid of this final prediction. Everyone will be involved and many lives will be changed forever. Even my own.

***

*Seisetsu/Maria Cline*

Blake and Lady Seru approached the small little cottage carefully. Moments before they'd seen Goten stumble inside to clean up a gash on his forehead. He was the only one in the house. He would be an easy target.

Lady Seru looked through the window as Goten pulled the gi top on over his head.

"Why do you want his gi? It looks just like Goku's does." Blake asked creeping up next to her and peering through the window.

"It's the principal." Seru commented.

"So after Goten who's left?"

"Trunks. Not Mirai the other one… I want that GT outfit... Seventeen, Eighteen, Vegeta, Gohan, Tien, Yamcha, Krillen, Chaotsu..."

Blake put a hand over her mouth. "Okay I get the point." He sighed. "Let's just hurry up. I gotta visit the hospital and get some serious damage done to Yamcha before he croaks." He removed his hand from Seru's mouth.

They watched as Goten left the house and he paused and looked around, obviously sensing their ki signatures. "I don't know who you two are but I know you're here."

Seru and Blake stepped out from behind the house. Goten looked at the two of them and he blinked.

"Hey you're those evil villain authors!" he exclaimed.

"Well I say, he's a lot smarter than his father." Blake mocked in a British accent.

Seru chuckled. "Your gi or your life... you choose."

Goten blinked. "...."

"Okay I take that back... he's just like Goku." Blake corrected. "You obviously haven't heard of Seru's collection."

"?" Goten blinked confused again with that typical Son puzzled expression.

"Hello? I'm the one who stole Mirai Trunks' clothes." Seru handed a camera to Blake. "Don't forget to get my good side." She added.

Blake rolled his eyes. "Yes right."

"Now fight." She dropped in to a fighting stance and Goten shrugged and dropped in to a stance himself.

"Let's see how well Gohan's training paid off." Blake commented and crossed his arms ready to watch the battle.

***

*Tobias / S'rac*

Torac screamed as he powered up into SSJ2, and slammed headfirst into Gohan. Gohan reeled back, and wasting no time, Torac grabbed him by his ankles and threw him into a nearby mountain. It collapsed onto Gohan, and Torac smirked, crossing his arms. Suddenly, there was a scream, and the rubble exploded as Gohan stood there as a Mystic SSJ3. Torac growled and narrowly dodged a large Masenko from Gohan. Torac concentrated and with another scream, he powered up to SSJ4.

*****

They both stood there, panting. Blood poured from a large gash in Torac's side, and Gohan's left arm hung limply. Torac knew he only had a few minutes left. He somehow had to knock Gohan out so he could take him back to Capsule or he was finished. Gohan gathered his hands above his head, a wild look on his face.

"Now you die!!" he screamed. Gathering his ki, Torac smirked. A perfect opportunity.

"MAAAAAAAASEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-" Gohan began. Torac cupped his hands at his side.

"KA ME HA MEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" Torac chanted, focusing his energy, and watching him carefully.

"KOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gohan screamed, launching the attack. Torac grinned, and then…vanished.

*****

"Wha? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gohan screamed as Torac thrust his hands at Gohan's unprotected side.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" Torac screamed, firing the Kamehameha at Gohan. The blast swallowed him up, and then the fusion wore off, two exhausted men collapsing where one had stood.

*****

"Damn lucky we didn't kill him." S'rac mumbled as Tobias struggled to pick up the now unconscious Gohan. Tobias spared S'rac a glare as he slung Gohan over his shoulder with a grunt.

"Come on damn it, I'm exhausted!" Tobias snapped, and took off for Capsule Corp with S'rac following.

*****

S'rac breathed hard as he followed Tobias. He clenched his hands into fists and gritted his teeth. Now that the battle was over, the pain was sinking in, and it was almost unbearable. Somewhere along the way he'd lost his Senzu Beans, which didn't help at all. He looked back to where they had been fighting, which was now nothing more than charred ground and bits of rock. He sighed and shook his head. He managed to look on the bright side though: they had beaten Gohan.

He felt relieved as he looked and saw the city ahead, knowing that soon he'd be able to rest.

A few minutes later, the two set down in Capsule Corp. with a still unconscious Gohan. They started to walk towards the doors, and even after all that had happened he managed to smile. After fighting Majin Gohan, what worse could happen?

***

To Be Continued... r & r too I wanna have some good reviews peeps... cause if not, I'll end this earlier than expected...

Story advertising time: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=758767 this is a fic by Jeril Dragonsoul called Another Boring Day... NOT... yes this is thee bomb of all fics... you have to read about Various Z characters appearing in the real world starting off with the one the only VEGGIE himself ho yeah... how can Bo and Zar hide him and the other characters who show up? Well they can't!! But I must say they'd do a better job than I would.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=935452 this is an interactive fic where certian human girls are kidnapped by scrummy saiyans and made in to *winks* hehe hooo yeah you know... it's call LOST by Raine-sama, C'mon girls pick a saiyan any saiyan.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=901420 5 authors, 1 Cloud from ff7, love, death, and a homicidle psycho named Sephiroth. Read and enjoy The Depth of Reality From J'dee, Neonatos, BananaGirl & S'rac... and it stars Yoli from OFUD... yes people that crazy obsessive Vegeta fan...

~J'dee