Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Alone ❯ Alone ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Alone

Disclaimer: Not mine so shut up!

She's gone.

What do I do now? She was the only one who truly knew me. The only one who I'd allow to know me.

I always knew this would happen. I thought I would be able to handle it. I've handled more deaths in my life than you could ever imagine, causing most of them myself.

Something has been taken from me. Not only her. She took a part of me with her when she died. I feel so empty.

If this had happened 20 years ago I wouldn't even give a shit. I would just shrug and go on with my life. But somehow, in all these years, she crawled underneath my skin, without me even noticing.

My heart was in her grasp, and I didn't feel it. I always thought she was mine, and not the other way around. I was proud of this beauty, who was mine, and only mine.

I didn't want it to go both ways. I wanted to be free, to be able to let go and leave any time I wanted to. But I never did.

God's, I feel like crap.

I'll never see her again. The last I saw of her was an old woman, sleeping her eternal slumber in a silver chest. Lying on white satin, witch she liked best.

That idiot Kakkarot touched me, and tried to comfort me. I pushed him aside. What possessed him to do such a thing? He knew I didn't like him even being near! Then I saw a wet spot on the floor. And another one fell. I realised then, that I cried.

I hadn't cried since all my hope of defeating Frieza was gone.

Now I can't stop.

I know I'll never see her again.

Too much has happened. I caused too much pain. I destroyed too much in this universe, to make up in one lifetime. And I only have one. Saving one world doesn't amount to destroying more than a thousand worlds. I'm not a fool. I know where I'm going when I die.

Bra visited yesterday. I couldn't even look at her. I just COULDN'T. She placed some flowers on the table, told me she loved me, and left. I know she understands. I'm thankful for that.

Trunks took his daughter along. My grandchild. She was born the day after the woman died. I held her. She took my finger an squeezed it. I looked in her blue eyes, and saw something of the woman in her.

She will live on. Life never ends.

Maybe one day, after eons of paying for my crimes, I'll see her again.

Maybe she'll be there, waiting for me, at heaven's gates.

I want her NOW, damn it!

NOW!

She belongs with ME!

….

….

I will make a wish.

For her to be reborn in my lifetime.

So I can see her again before I die. And she'll live again.

Or maybe I could wish for her rebirth, AND both our immortality.

Wouldn't that just be PERFECT?

See, I'm going crazy after only one week without the woman. I never admitted it ton her, but she was indeed my other half.

But maybe it's not too crazy to try…