Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Androids ❯ Preperation ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Androids

Chapter Two : Preperation

The Z team stared at the boy, extremely suspicious.Piccolo, Vegeta and Tien did not hide that as they glanced between themselves.
"Come on, this is the place where Goku will be landing!"He shouted.
"You what?"Piccolo growled.
"Do you know the Saiyan Kakarot?"Vegeta asked, as he landed down in front of the boy.
"You mean Goku?No, I dont know him personally, only by reputation..."
"Come on!"the boy shouted, and he blasted off.
"Should we follow him?"Krillin asked.
"I dont know, you guys"Yamcha muttered uneasily.
"Your not certain about anything!"Vegeta spat."He knows about Kakarot...then I must know too!" he shouted, and he blasted off after him.
"Vegeta's right, he knows my dad"Gohan said.He took off.
"Gohan wait!"Piccolo cried, and he and Krillin followed.Yamcha and Tien unwillingly took off too, Yamcha cradling Bulma with Puuar on her shoulder.

The boy checked his location watch."It still works to the closest degree!You rule gramps!"
He found the spot and touched down lightly on it, turning to see them coming towards him."Phew..."he sighed, "So far so good..."
It's been my obsession for the past year to find that scoundrel Kakarot, wherever he's been hiding...I finally may have found a clue to reclaiming my prize as the strongest Saiyan...to defeat Kakarot once and for all!
He landed in front of the boy.
So Vegeta thinks he's boss, does he?Knows best, does he? Tien thought, Well I wont have it!Last I heard he had trouble defeating Reccoome...he's weak...
Tien and Piccolo, followed by Yamcha, Chaotzu, Krillin and Gohan, landed down.
"So you know my dad, huh?"Gohan asked."Where's he going to be?"
The boy turned and took out a capsule.
"Be careful you guys!"Yamcha cried.
"Yeah this boy could be trouble!"Krillin agreed.From it appeared a mini-fridge, and pulled out a cool soda.
"You've got sodas?"Bulma asked."Cool!"
The boy blushed, "Please, come have one!"
"Are you sure they're not poisonous?"Tien sniped.
"He knows my dad"Gohan yet again said, and he walked forward and took one, and he and Bulma gulped down at the same time."It's...it's cool!Krillin come here, take one!"
"Well, jeez..."Krillin said nervously, trotting forward."Wow they even have root beer!Sweet!"
"Oh sorry Gohan"he boy suddenly said, "I forgot your question-no, I dont know Goku personally, I've just heard the stories"
"So how do you know that he's going to be here?"Vegeta asked.
"In two hours"
"There, you blatantly come out with it!What is wrong with you boy?What is your name?"he asked.
"I'm sorry..."the boy again blushed, "But I cant tell you that"
"Ohh, secrets"Yamcha moaned sarcastically."Do you have a secret shoe size, too?"
"Shut up, you!Your just jealous since he beat Freiza and his dad single-handedly"Bulma said, and she looked at him, noticing a Capsule Corp. logo imprinted on his jacket, "Hey that's our logo right there!Are you an employee?"
"Er..."he blushed, "No, just a fan"
"Well I'll be sure to get my dad to get you a job, with prospects"she replied.
"Er Tha-"Trunks started.
"That was where I'd like to ask you something"Piccolo said roughly.Everyone except Vegeta looked at him, "You didnt defeat them on your own, did you?In fact I dont think you defeated them at all.Why did their ship take off like that?And who was with you?"
Now the boy went bright red, "He was just one of Freiza's henchman, I think he..."Trunks formulated an answer quickly, "he was a slave, I let him have the ship"
Piccolo was skeptical, "I still dont believe you, but it'll have to do"
"Well I wont answers, boy!"Vegeta cried, turning back to them.
"Well if you want answers then we'll have to wait two hours then!"Bulma screamed."So how long has it been now?"
"Half an hour"the boy said.
"Then we wait the other hour and a half then!"

King Cold grabbed his wound as he keyed in the co-ordinates after blasting blinding off with the hyper fuel cannons.They would head for JiHee, the technology capital of the universe.He would have his son rebuilt, he thought, as he held the megabrain chip.Some of the guards and workforce had gone outside to aid them, and they had been killed by that pink-haired fellow.That...that boy had slaughtered most of the crew who'd stayed inside, but some, most injured, a few unscathed, had survived.
"Sir, I've just remembered"a guard said.King Cold turned to him as he was lifted by four other guards into the healing chamber as it was filled up by the healing liquid."If it's been removed, the megabrain chip must be stored in a incubation pod!Sir, quickly hand it to me"
He lifted his arm out weakly and handed the guard the chip."General, take command of the ship and make sure we arrive at JiHee safely...my son..."he coughed as the cold water lifted him limply off his feet, "...my son said that there is a Saiyan heading to Earth...do not confront him!We will regroup...and we shall come back, my son and I, stronger than ever!"he coughed weakly again.
"Now now, sir"a docter said as the water reached his chest and another docter keyed in instructions, "Dont be too hasty...your courageous move saved you and your son, but only just"he said.
"Do you dare to think that I am as weak as..."he fell asleep as the medicine drugs went there course.
"As quick as you can to JiHee!"the head guard-turned-Captain shouted.

Only fifteen minutes remained of the boy's assigned two hours.
"So how do you think he knew the boy?"Chaotzu asked Tien, soda in hand, as they leant back on a rock.
"I dont know, Chaotzu..."Tien muttered, his eyes on Vegeta, "Maybe he met Goku somewhere he space?He has been gone a long time..."
"But he said he'd never met Goku!"
That kid's a package, taking Freiza and his dad on all by himself, but...man, what's with all this secrecy?It's driving me nuts! Yamcha thought.
Piccolo, his cape fluttering in the wind as he waited, found Gohan come up beside him.
"Hey Piccolo"Gohan said.
"Yes?"Piccolo asked.
"When we'd sent all the namekians to new Namek, why didnt you go with them?They are your people...I mean I heard you on Namek, you loved it!"
"Some bonds of love and friendship are stronger than bonds of race and origin..."Piccolo said quietly, "I've still got my part on Earth, and well, I've still got you havent I?"
He turned to him and smiled, "Though one day I might have to return to my people"
That boy is Sooooo infuriating!He's so secretive, yet so powerful!It's... Vegeta thought."Hey, what are you staring at, you little punk?"he spat at the boy.
"Oh"the boy murmured, blushing, "Nothing..."
"Well it's gotta be something!"Vegeta cried, and he remembered the pink shirt Bulma had made him wear, "Do you find something interesting about men in pink?"
"I dont know, but if I were you I'd be worried"Krillin said.
"Shut it, cueball!"Vegeta roared.
"Da...I meat Vegeta, please dont get so aggravated!"the boy said.Vegeta missed his error of nearly calling him dad.
"Hey, have two hours passed yet?"Piccolo snarled, "Because time seemed to go really fast with your nattering!"
"Yes, I...I think it has!"the boy cried.
"Well how come I..."Vegeta paused and carried on slowly and without heart, "...dont sense anything..."
But everyone could sense something.An enormous power travelling at hyperspeed towards them.And just then, there was a huge explosion of dust as a sphere of a spaceship crashed into the ground.
"That's him!"the boy cried.He jumped up and ran towards the crater, a few hundred feet away.
"So Kakarot has finally returned..."Vegeta murmured.He followed too.
"I hope he has air bags!"Krillin shouted as they all headed towards the landing site.
"What, to protect the ship from Goku's head?"Yamcha joked.
"No kidding"Tien agreed.
"Hey, what do you think he is?!"Krillin cried.
"Sorry.."they mumbled.
"That's an insult to the ship!"Krillin continued, laughing.
"Would you stop your joking!"Vegeta ordered.He, Piccolo and the boy had already arrived.
"Lighten up Vegeta!"Yamcha said, as the ship's door touched down.
They were now all focused on the ship's occupants.A hand grabbed the side of the ship and pulled itself out.
"That's him!Oh my god it's my dad!"Gohan cried.He jumped down the crater, dust billowing behind him.He jumped into his father's confused arms at the center-bottom of the crater.
"Wow son, I-"he began, hugging his now-crying child.Gohan relieved himself."Your finally back..."he said.
"Yeah"his dad replied, "But guys-"he shouted so everyone could hear, "How did you know I'd be here and what...who's that?"he asked the boy.
He grabbed his son and took off into the air, landing at the top of the crater.
"He wont tell us, Kakarot"Vegeta moaned, folding his arms."He's a secretive one..."
"He's the one who told us you'd be coming right to the exact minute!"Bulma announced.
"But how?"Goku asked himself out loud, "We've never even met!"
"Maybe he tracked your ship in outer space"Bulma suggested.
"It's possible...I mean, Freiza tried to do that.Boy was he in a hurry-so what happened here, guys?"
"Did you know"Bulma continued undeterred, "He defeated King Cold and Freiza single-handedly?"
"He did?"Goku asked in surprise, blinking."I thought Vegeta would've taken care of that department!"
"Look!"Vegeta shouted, "We sensed someone else there with him!I doubt he did alone, if at all..."
"Goku, please I must speak with you..."the boy said.
"Hey, how do you know my name?"Goku asked.
"He knows lots about you, Goku"Vegeta continued, "He told us where to wait"
Goku's face became set."You wanna talk with me, huh?"
"Please, just over here...in private"he requested.
"Right"Goku said, nodding.He and Trunks took off.
"So that's it!He reveals all to the most unworthy of Saiyans!"Vegeta shouted, enraged.
A while later they reached a point which the boy deemed far away enough.He, Goku following, touched down lightly.
Piccolo's ears pricked.He could hear them, sure.It was close.

"I'm glad you followed me, Goku"he said."I wouldnt be able to say what I needed to say in front of them..."
"Well thanks for defeating Freiza!I cant believe I didnt do it on Namek, I mean I had a real chance there...I thought I need need to send a blast too strong, because the exploding planet would kill him.That way my conscience would be a bit clearer"
"He was out of control and you were supposed to stop him...I didnt think you'd make it.His ship was alot faster than mine, and he gained a while on me.I was about to step in, but you appeared and destroyed him!Well, you didnt destroy him, did you?I saw their ship passing mine....so what happened with that, huh?"
"Well, can I ask you something?Just how were you going to step in if you were two hours away in space?"
"Thanks to a new technique I learned I coulda been there in seconds!"he boasted.
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah, it's called instant transmission"
"What, you mean time travel?"he gasped.
"No, you dematerilize and form into a mass of light...it's pretty neat how much space you can cover going 186,000 miles per second, huh?The people of planet Yardrat taught it to me.They arent very strong, but boy do they know some nifty techniques!"
"I...I didnt know you could"Trunks corrected himself, "I didnt know anyone could do that!"
"...now what about your answer?"
"About his ship?...well, just one of Freiza's henchman stealing it, seeing if he could make a quick spacebuck"Trunks quickly lied.
"Anyway, what do you need to say?"Goku asked.
"Well I will tell you, but first can you answer me something?Can you transform into a Super Saiyan at will?"
"Well at first it was spontaneous, just a collection of emotions and thought...but now I've mastered it"
Wow...he talks so seriously when he needs to...my mom always described him as a goofball... Trunks thought.He turned to Vegeta, And my dad's description was off too...he's so bitter, so spiteful...
"Well can you give me a demonstration?Right here right now?"Trunks asked Goku.
"Okay"he said.In a manner of seconds, his power shot up, a golden aura formed around him, and he became a Super Saiyan.

"What happened you guys?"Bulma cried out."Goku has blonde hair!He's so wild!"
"He just transformed into a Super Saiyan!"Gohan informed her.
"D'you think they're gonna fight?"Krillin asked.
"I dont think so"Piccolo replied loftily.
"How could anyone generate that much power?"Tien gasped.
"I know!"Yamcha agreed, "It's mind boggling!He's a Super Saiyan alright!"
Vegeta was annoyed.

"Are you satisfied?"Goku asked.
"Yeah, I am"the boy replied."I forgot how good it is looking from the outside in..."
"What next?"Goku asked, then hazarded, "...friend?"
"Now..."the boy thought ready to take the plunge, "Now we'll both be Super Saiyans"
"What?!"Goku cried.Just then, out of nowhere, the boy's power trebled.His hair shot up and out, and he too became a Super Saiyan.

"Ahhh!"Vegeta gasped.
"No way!Impossible!"Krillin shouted.
"Vegeta, Goku and Gohan are the only Saiyans alive...of which only Goku can go Super Saiyan!This IS NOT possible!"Piccolo announced.
"Well he just did guys, and he's amazing!"Yamcha cried."But Goku's stronger, right?"

Goku was amazed.He was so strong for such a boy, and a Super Saiyan...just who was he?
"Were exactly the same"Goku commented.
"Let's find out"Trunks said.He took out his, as yet, unsheathed sword and swung it towards Goku, stopping just short of his face.
"What?Why didnt you block?"Trunks asked.
"I searched your feelings...I knew that you were going to stop..."
"Well this time I wont, got it?"Trunks snapped.He dashed forward and attacked with amazing speed and force, but Goku blocked easily with one finger.

"Man just look at those two go!"Tien cried.
"Hardcore!"Yamcha shouted.

Trunks deformed, throwing his sword into the air and catching it back in it's sheath."Your amazing, Goku....I feel like I can trust you now...and I'm sorry about all the secrecy.Please, can you promise not to tell anyone what your about to hear?"
"I promise"Goku promised.
"Thanks, good, my name is Trunks, and I come from a place twenty years in the future.I used a time machine to travel back here"
"From the future?That's incredible!"
"And Piccolo was right"he said, "Only you, Vegeta and Gohan have Saiyan blood..."
"And you?"
"I got mine from him...he's my father"
"Wow!Your my grandson!"Goku exclaimed.
"No, not Gohan...Vegeta"
"WHAT?!Your kidding?"
"No...I'm half-Saiyan, half-Earthling..."he said."I'll be born two years from now"
"Wow..."Goku murmured.He turned to Vegeta, "I can see the resemblence now!But...shoot, Vegeta's gonna be a dad!"
"Please Goku stay focused.I didnt come here to tell you that..."he muttered.Goku turned back, and Trunks continued, "Three years from now at 10.00 am on the morning of May 12th a horribly destructive duo will arrive nine miles southwest of South City.They have dreadful, unequelled power even by Super Saiyan standards.They're monsters, who stop at nothing in a blinding quest for hatrid and destruction...once they appear, the Earth and everything you know will be gone"
"Whats up with that?"Goku asked."Are they aliens?Frieza's lot?"
"No, they're androids, created right here, created by arguably the most intelligent, certainly the most evil scientist the world has ever known.He is Gero, Dr.Gero, the mastermind behind the Red Ribbon Army..."Trunks was treading carefully, trying not to put his friend Diordna at risk."Do you remember?"

"Yeah I defeated them...way back!"Goku said."So he lived?But how?"
"You spared him.That's one battle your going to wish you fought to the end...I'm sorry to say that, though Goku, your a very good man.But letting Dr.Gero escape was a horrible mistake that will haunt you and everyone you know...it haunts me right now...in my time, the androids have destroyed everything, we live lives of unimaginable fear and horror.In your time, he's probably working on the androids right now...I dont know where his laboratory is, so I cant help you destroy him now...but if I knew..."Trunks clenched his fists, "It's hard to describe them, Goku.Nothing comes close to rivalling their power, or the technology that created them.Dr.Gero put a life's worth into creating them...they killed him as soon as they were 'born'"
"What's his plan?"Goku asked him, "What did he build them for, if just to kill himself?"
"Nobody knows exactly, I'm afraid"Trunks said, "Their mystery has yet to be unravelled...they just kill without mercy or thought!They delight in destroying, and their agenda is filled with dominating the chaos-stricken world...my life, my world is nightmare...always running, hiding, trying to escape when there's nowhere to escape to..."
"Well, what about the others?What about me?"Goku asked.
"Everyone, by then is dead.Yamcha, Tien, Piccolo, Krillin and Vegeta all lose there lives in horrible battles against the androids.The only survivor is my best friend and mentor, Gohan...your son.He narrowly escapes from that battle, but thirteen years later he loses his life too...in my time, Piccolo is gone.So no dragonballs"
"Man that's a bummer!"Goku said disheartedly."But wait...do I die in the battle too?"
"No, you die before it...in one year..."Trunks was treading carefully, he had to warn him, "No, sorry..."he remembered that in a twist of fate, Goku would catch it three years from now, "Three years from now, just before the battle, a deadly heart virus that you contracted a few months before the battle will crop up...it might not be as bad as long as you do not become a Super Saiyan"he warned.
"Right"Goku murmured, nodding.
"And please, you must stay isolated!If you dont, you could pass it on to all those you know and love...you musnt fight in that battle!Stay at home, stay away, but please whatever you do dont turn Super Saiyan!"
"Alright alright!"Goku said, "But man I was wanting to fight those androids..."
"Fight them?Goku dont be so stupid!Have I not described them properly to you?They're horrible...even...even building the time machine to warn you cost lives, so many lives that could've been saved...many have suffered at the hands of those beasts..."
Piccolo's eyes glanced towards them.
"So is there anything we can do?"Goku asked.
"For people like you there probably is!As long as you train very hard but stay out of their way until the virus subsides, you'll be okay.Everyone will have to train to their full in these three years if they want any hope of defeating them...I shouldnt be doing this as it's going to change history.But then, some history should be changed...my mother told me that you could, and now I believe her!"
"Your mother knows me?Wow, cool!Who is she?Do I know her now?"
"Yes, you do"Trunks told him."She's standing right there"Trunks pointed to Bulma.
"WHAT?!"Goku shouted, "Bulma's your mother!Bulma and Vegeta!"he cried, "Well man, they are the two fiestiest people I know...but man, what about Yamcha?"
"They dont stay together long...it's more of a passion thing, you know how stubborn they are.Yamcha will break up with her soon and find someone else...my mom and my dad fall in love...of course, he could never admit to that...I dont remember my dad so it's really great to meet him!He's a bit cranky, but still...Goku I know it's bizzare, but it's fate...but if they get wind of it, it might not happen, so dont tell them, right?"
"Right"Goku said."Thanks for all this, and give your mom my love"
"I should be thanking you!"Trunks said.
"Me?For what?You defeated Freiza and his dad!"
"Yes, but, ever since Gohan died I've felt alone...you've put some faith in me Goku, rekindled some fire..."
"Your a great young warrior Trunks.So what now?"
"Well my mom will probably be worried sick, I'd better get back and tell her the good news"he said."I'll be seeing you, Goku!"
Goku gave him the thumbs up, and the warrior blasted off.
"Man, how am I gonna let the others know?"he muttered.
"Daddy!"Gohan shouted.He ran towards them.
"So what did you talk about over there?"Krillin asked.
"Oh, nothing important"Goku lied.
"Oh really?Well it sounded important to my ears..."
"Er you wont?-"Goku asked.
"No I wont say anything to endanger your friend...but we all have a right to know!The right to decide our own fate-all of us, not just him!"
"Man, what are you talkin' about?"Krillin asked.
"Well her goes"Piccolo said, "Soon from now..."

"...and that's the whole story.And he's come back to help us change our own destinys.And I think we should grab that chance while we still have it!"
"Look there he goes!"Yamcha cried.
Trunks' timeship lifted high into the air, Dad, I'm glad i got to meet you...I guess some of mom's stories were right, you are a stubborn one!And I'll love you no matter what...it's been nice meeting you too, young mother...keep safe
Trunks waved goodbye and then disappeared.
"He's gone..."Chaotzu murmured.
"Yes, back to the future..."Piccolo said.
"Weird...was he waving to me?"Bulma asked herself.
"Look forget about the boy!We need to start preparing.If those androids are coming in three years then I'd say we dont have a lot of time to train!From that boy's account I'm guessing that we have a lot of improving to do!"
"Well I'm going to train you guys"Tien said.
"Yeah me too"Yamcha agreed.
"I'm not going to sit back"Krillin told them.
"Chaotzu?Will you train with me?"Tien asked.
"I wouldnt miss it!"Chaotzu said.
Another Super Saiyan...I must have it!I need it!Why is it that I am always left out, that the Royal Bloodline is diverted to these lowly classes! Vegeta thought.
Well Goodbye, whoever you are... Bulma thought to herself.
"Man do you really believe he came from the future, dad?"Gohan asked.
"I sure do son...I sure do..."Goku replied, looking to the spot where he just disappeared from.
"So tell us, Kakarot, what happened on Namek?"Vegeta asked.
"Yeah, how did you make it off?"
"Where there's a will, there's a way"Goku said gravely, "Although even I didnt think I'd make it...the only reason I got off was because of one of the Ginyu Force's spare ships..."
"Wow Goku, you must've been scared!"Krillin exclaimed.
"Yeah, well I'm glad I kept a clear head through it all...honestly, when that blast pushed me out of the atmosphere, I didnt know who I was or where I was!Eventually I landed on this strange planet light years away from Namek...the planet Yardrat...those guys were amazing!They ate loads and knew all sorts of amazing techniques.They were kind enough to repair my spaceship, let me return to my full strength, and leant me these cool clothes"
"They look stupid!"Vegeta sniped at Yardrat's latest fashion item.
"Well at least it's not pink"
"Forget about clothes!"he roared, "It's obvious you've been training...so, what new things have you learned, anyway?"
"Where to begin..."he murmured thoughtfully.
I know him... Vegeta thought, He's rubbing my face in it!
"Oh yeah!My special technique!Instant Translocation..."
"Instanta whata?"Krillin asked.
"How does that work?"Tien asked.
"Okay...to begin, I need to imagine a person, someone far away...someone with a whole lot of life energy within them would be good...you know, like a beacon of Ki!"he explained."I got it...ready?"Goku asked.He flashed, "3...2...1"then disappeared.
Seconds later he reappeared wearing Master Roshi's sunglasses.
"SO what, it's only hyperspeed..."Vegeta groaned.
"Wow...they're Master Roshi's!"Krillin shouted."No way!"
"They are!"Bulma agreed in awe.
"But that's impossible!Kame House is miles away from here!"Yamcha cried.
"How does that work?"Chaotzu asked.
"It's a secret"Goku replied, as he took them off, "Can I trust you with these?"he asked, handing them to Krillin.
"Man, now the bald guy's gonna get an attitude..."Bulma complained.
"Sure...cool..."Tien muttered, "Now dont you think we should talk about some other things?Like androids?"
"Man I kinda forgot about them..."Goku joked.
"In three years nine miles south of-"Piccolo started.
"Okay I was only joking!"Goku cried.
"So you mean we should keep that day open, huh?"Krillin asked.
"Yes...in three year's time I doubt you'll have any eyewear to hide behind, Krillin"
"Who made you leader of this operation?"Vegeta asked.
Piccolo turned on him, "I dont see you taking charge!Ever since we got here you've done nothing but complain, just because the Super Saiyan club isnt ready to accept you as a member"
"Grrr.."Vegeta growled.How dare that Namek insult me!What a weakling...I'll show him...
"Now come on guys, shouldnt we be focusing on the real enemy?"Goku asked.
"Yeah...I think if we dont co-ordinate a team now, we'll be facing tough times..."Tien murmured.
"Hey hold on!"Bulma said, "I've got a great idea!How we can save the world and not fight!Get the dragonballs, make shenron tell us where Dr.Gero's laboratory is!Then bam, we take care of him!"
"Cool!I'm surprised I didnt think of that before you did..."Krillin murmured.
"By the time we've found the Dragonballs it will be too late!"Vegeta shouted."You DOPE!"
"What do you mean?"Bulma asked, "We've got three years!With my Dragon Radar and Goku's technique, we could have them within days..."
"Look, from what I heard Dr.Gero had already planned everything for these androids, he's probably already built them...sure they wont be intent on killing Goku, but I guess it's worse because they'll go on to destroy everything"Vegeta replied.
"Wow that really is smart, Vegeta"Goku commented.
"Yeah right up until he mentioned it's worse because they'll destroy everything...fool...didnt you listen?They'll destroy everything anyway"Piccolo replied.
"Look, your with me arent you Goku?"Bulma asked.
"Well, I'm sorry but I'd have to say for once I'm on Vegeta's side!"
"You what?!"
"Well, he hasnt even built the androids yet, he might have designed them like Vegeta said but...well he's a clean guy so far!"Goku said, "Look I dont really understand it all, I think I just want a cool fight"
"Well"Krillin started, adjusting his glasses, "I think we should agree with the Saiyans and their egos...and there powers..."
"You coward!"Bulma cried."You bald-headed little..."
"Look all I'm saying is that they're right...I think I know a little more than Goku, and whether we like it or not it's fate, and we've gotta face them..."
"Not exactly, Krillin!I thought this whole thing was about us rewriting fate!Changing our destiny!"Yamcha cried.
"Ha, you've been outdone by Yamcha..."Bulma whispered in his ear.
"But that boy said he has the strength to wipe us all out!You testosterone-pumped IDIOTS!"Bulma shouted.
"I dont think we have a choice..."Chaotzu said.
"I think I'd like to test myself against these androids..."Tien murmured, "I dont wanna stand up to Goku and Vegeta, either!"
"Well fine dont come crying to me when those androids take over the world..."Bulma muttered.
"Then we'll meet in three years"Goku said.
"Yeah!"Everyone shouted in a rally.
"Just because these androids have shown up it doesnt mean anything has changed between us, Kakarot...we've still got a score to settle!"Vegeta told him.
"Well I'm going to get ahead of the game!"Vegeta shouted, his aura building.
"So we'll all meet nine miles south west of south city in three years?!"Goku shouted above the noise of the dust and pebbles Vegeta blew into the air.
Vegeta nodded, and blasted off.
"Look Goku, I think I'd better be getting off too"Tien told him."Me and Chaotzu have some training to do!"
"See you in three years!"Chaotzu said as he and Tien blasted off.
"Hey Piccolo would you mind training with me and Gohan?I think it would cheer him up alot"Goku asked Piccolo.
"Sure"he replied.
"Really?Cool!"Gohan cried.
"Yamcha?Krillin?"Goku asked.
"No...I think we prefer to work at our own level, thanks"Krillin said, vouching for him and Yamcha.
"Yeah, I doubt we'd be able to keep up with you guys"Yamcha added.
"Are you sure?How about every week, just one session?"Goku pleaded.
"Okay!"Yamcha said, happily.
"How about every sunday, group day?"Goku chuckled."Seeya!"
He, Piccolo and Gohan took off."Oh"he added, "Have a healthy baby!"
"Er...Bulma, what exactly did he mean?Are you gonna be a mom?"Krillin asked.
"No way!"she replied."I dont know what that goof was talking about..."
"Maybe it was some kind of secret message meaning your getting to be an old wrinkly...but I doubt that's any secret!"Krillin said.
"Would you knock it off!"Bulma ordered."There isnt anything going on to do with me, babies, and being old"
"Well er...maybe he was trying to say it was time you got married and started a family, huh?"Yamcha asked, blushing.He quickly began to laugh.
"Er...?"Krillin and Bulma looked surprisedly at each other.