Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge) ❯ The stalker is stalked ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge)

Author/s for this chapter: J'dee

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language, drug use and alcohol)

Genre: Humour / INTERACTIVE

Story: The DBZ fellows come across a few fics on the net that truly disturb them, so they are out to punish and torture a group of them (6 to start off with), by spending one day in the real world following stalking or doing whatever to really piss the authors off before taking the m back to the DBZ world to torture them some more. How much pain can Goku and the gang inflict on these six.... and just what exactly did they write that made the Z team act this way??? at the end of each chapter will be the URL to the fic that the featured author is being tortured for writing.

Author's Note: With each chapter a new author will have a piece of them being tortured by there character for their one day before being brought to the DBZ world to be tortured anyway the characters want to torture the poor helpess authors, who have caused so much harm to their reputations...

The Disclaimer:

Goku: *Comes walking out eyeing the people reading* She doesn't own us and if she did I'd torture her on a daily basis for even thinking of putting me in a yaoi...

J'dee: Which I have thought about.... but Yamcha just looked better.

Yamcha: That's it I'm gunna torture her....

J'dee: Yipes!! Anywho I don't own them so don't sue!!! You have been warned!!

***The stalker is stalked***

***

*PROLOGUE*

Kami's Lookout, Dragonball Z World, two characters from the famous Dragonball Z cartoon have gathered on the look out to complain to Dende about certian fics that Bulma has found while on a random net search. (A.N: she probably did this in complete and utter boredom, I really don't know why.... so just bare with me.)

Vegeta is looking hardly impressed, Piccolo just standing there listening in.

"Naked pictures!!! What type of crap is this? Are you going to let these authors get away with writing about them perving on me in the shower!!"

"Well unfortunately I can't do anything Vegeta, I'm God of this world, not there's."

"Some of them have written about you too Dende."

Dende blinked and looked at Yamcha who was looking equally unimpressed.

"Everyone bashes you in there fics cause you're a baka."

Yamcha smacked Vegeta across the backside of the head. "Look I don't have to take any crap from you, we're here for the same reason. We agreed on this remember?"

Vegeta scowled and glared at Yamcha then nodded. "For once."

"What about the fic on Piccolo? huh?"

"What?" Piccolo's eyes widened.

"Here." Yamcha handed a page from a set of paper's over and Piccolo's eyes scanned the lines quickly.

"I don't believe this..." Piccolo breathed. "Who wrote this?!" He exclaimed.

"An author going by the name of Jeril Dragonsoul I believe, she was actually inspired by a young fellow called S'rac." Yamcha looked at Piccolo's expression.

"Well then leave this S'rac to me." Piccolo remarked. "I'll handle this."

"What about the other fics?" Yamcha asked.

"Yes! Like this 'Official Dragonball Z University of Fanfiction'.... They don't have our permission so how could it be official?!" Vegeta exclaimed.

"I like the idea in teaching them all to write proper fics on us, but-" Yamcha began.

"I don't want to endure the torture of several thousand hormonal teenage girls serenading out my window..." Vegeta interrupted.

"Vegeta it was only one." Yamcha sighed.

"Then selling copies of me in the shower?!" He growled.

"There's a fic about you here too Dende by a Saiyan Princess TRF entitled... 'When Green Gods go crazy and the dead are risen'."

"Hmmmm..." Dende looked thoughtful for a moment. He nodded. "Fine then. I'll see what I can do. But I can only do so much unlike in these fics where I seem to be able to do more and cause havoc."

"You mean you've read them?"

"Well sure. Watching over the earth can get a little boring sometimes. Besides I like to read and I am God." Dende said looking at them. "Which is why I know you're here Yamcha. A certian yaoi fic has got you mad, and for once it's not with Tien."

"You should be happy about that." Piccolo laughed.

Yamcha glared at him. "Oh yeah instead it's Vegeta! C'mon I take alot of bashing from these authors but this time! This one has gone to far! I want revenge and I want it now!" He threw the paper to the ground angrily.

Vegeta watched Yamcha's outburst and he smirked. "I agree with the weakling baka besides, I stole his woman isn't that enough torture."

"Will you shut up!!" Yamcha shouted. "I don't swing that way, I'm not in to the whole menage et toi thing either..." He blushed suddenly. "Well not with another guy anyway." He added quickly.

"Fine then I'll transport us to their world but from there onwards I can do only so much, you have to remember these authors only know each other online not in real life, so do what you have to and if things get heated, we'll bring them here and finish sentence on them." Dende tapped the staff on the ground. "Name the author you all wish to seek revenge on."

"S'rac." Piccolo spoke first.

"BananaGirl and Jeril Dragonsoul." Vegeta added.

"Two?" Dende questioned.

"You got a problem with that green man?"

Dende shook his head. "Noooo not at all."

"J'dee." Yamcha spoke up.

"Well I believe I will handle this Saiyan Princess TRF." Dende smiled almost too eerily for a God.

"What about this DarkJourney character." Vegeta asked then flapped some paper about for Dende to see...

Dende grinned mischievously. "I have special someone I've alerted for this job."

"Who?" Yamcha asked curiously. He'd heard of this DarkJourney.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Dende chuckled. "Now I'm opening a porthole to their world. You have one day to scare them or get your revenge any way you know how short of maiming them, killing them, or blasting them from existence... pranks I will allow, stalking I will allow, but killing." He shook his head. "I will NOT be a happy God if this happens."

"Fine it's a deal then." Vegeta grumbled. "Just open the stupid porthole."

***

Dawes Residence, New-Zealand, our world, the house of the college student and ffn writer J'dee or as she had been previously known as... Yamcha's saiyan stalker... Yamcha's saiyan babe or just plain and ordinary J'dee. Yamcha pulled the rental car up over across the road and he looked at the cream colored house, the paint cracked and windows not washed, it was a nice looking neighbour hood, but the lawn it looked like it hadn't been mowed in ages. Not exactly what he was expecting from his author stalker. Now the roles were reversed and he was stalking her.

Everything was dark and the day was just beginning. Yamcha turned on the car's heaters, New-Zealand weather was pretty cold, everyone else got to stalk someone in their author's summer climate, but he had to pick the one who lived a day ahead and in winter.

6:15am A light flickered on from what Yamcha could gather to be the kitchen, he slipped out of the car in to the chilly New-Zealand air and walked quietly up the driveway to see J'dee begin cooking up breakfast.

'Left over Chinese from the night before- figures.' He thought then watched her pull out another bowl and put cereal in it. He blinked and for her morning caffeine hit a glass of orange soda. She then balanced both plates on her arm perfectly grabbed the galls and obviously headed back to her room and the light flickered out, Yamcha went back to the car and he frowned. 'That's alot of food for one normal human to eat.' He thought to himself.

The house was silent for another long while.

7:25am The back door opened and closed. Yamcha heard a car start up and he slipped down int he seat and watched as a Nissan Skyline GT-R pulled out of the driveway a young teenager behind the wheel. Yamcha assumed this was 'The Boy' J'dee's younger brother. Old enough to drive? He looked only fifteen. The car took off down the street.

7:45am Yamcha watched a woman who looked to be in her early thirties wearing a long pink dressing gown carry a load of washing out to the garage. He watched as she loaded the clothes in to the drier and then left the basket there and wandered back inside.

8:10am There she was J'dee coming out of the house wearing a long black leather jacket over baggy jeans and a cream colored jersey- the sleeves of the jersey longer than the sleeves of the jacket, but then again that was her style, baggy clothing. She adjusted the strap of her yellow material bag and gave her mother a hug good bye and began to walk down the drive to her bus stop in order to catch her two buses to her university.

"So the stalking begins...." Yamcha murmured to himself slowly and quietly started up the car.

***

Yamcha pulled the car in to the university car park, and turned off the engine just as the bus pulled up to the stop. Yamcha got out of the car just as J'dee left the bus, a pair of ear phones in and walks through the parking lot and in to the student union building. Yamcha followed her.

She seemed oblivious to those passing by or around her, once or twice stopping to talk to a person she came across. First a young girl a year or so younger with frizzy brown hair then a guy about two years older with short blonde hair. Then she headed off to her first lecture. Yamcha stopped outside the lecture theatre seeing her start talking to someone else.

'She knows a few people.' He muttered to himself and sat down on a park bench as J'dee entered the lecture theatre after the lecturer.

It was about five minutes before she came wandering out with four other students the group of them talking. Yamcha stayed sitting as they walked past and he caught their conversation.

"Sick?" A girl with frizzy blonde hair was remarking. "That just sucks I coulda had an extra sleep in. Now we have to wait an hour till our tutorial."

J'dee walked behind the blonde frizzy haired girl, a tall blonde guy and his brown haired girlfriend who was hanging on his arm. She gave the girl with shoulder length straight blonde hair next to her a look.

"I can't believe this. I missed breakfast only to be told he's sick. What a waste of time." J'dee was complaining.

"Hey Tash I spotted ya a ten in ya tinny..." The guy remarked, "with a note, did ya find it?" The frizzy blonde haired girl blinked and shook her head she pulled her back pack of her back and she pulled out a small tin and looked at it.

"Sweet." She grinned.

"I say we go for a sesh. Ida, Jay you in?" He asked looking back at the two who were really quiet.

Ida smiled. "Yeah why not."

"Jay?" The guy looked at her.

Yamcha watched her as she looked over her shoulder an at him looking at her. "I guess." She shrugged and then turned her attention back to the guy. "But this isn't exactly he place to be talking about this." She added.

"Hey look I say we sit at that bus stop while I roll us one." The guy remarked.

'Drugs.... it figures, she'd have to be on that to write that damn fic.' Yamcha thought angrily. He followed them discreetly staying about a block and half behind them.

He watched them sit at the bus stop for about five minutes just talking. While the guy who he found out was called Allan and his girlfriend Kath. There conversation was pretty much about buying and selling, yet J'dee and Ida were sitting there silently. Yamcha watched them wondering why those two were hanging out with the three obviously drug addicts.

Eventually they got up and Allan lit up first and as they walked round the block it was passed through each of them at least four times before J'dee got the end of it and finished it flicking the end of it in to a garden.

'This should be interesting.' Yamcha thought with a smirk.

The group of them hung out for an hour and the four girls watched as Allan and Kath went in to the foundry (A.N: Student bar) and had a couple of drinks as well.

Yamcha slipped in to the bar and he saw J'dee sitting on the couch. 'Now would be a good time for revenge while she's on a buzz.' he thought to himself evilly.

He walked up to the couch and he looked down at her and she looked up at him.

"Hi." She remarked puffing on a cigarette.

"Hey this seat taken?" He asked and motioned to the spot on the couch next to her.

"Nope it's free." she replied.

Yamcha sat down next to her and he watched her sink her back in to the chair.

Kath and Allan came back with the drinks and put them down on the table and they looked at Yamcha then at J'dee.

"Man that was fast." Kath remarked. "Krista told me we can't leave you alone for five minutes." She added laughing.

J'dee flushed a bright red.

Ida smiled. "But she wasn't alone. I was here too."

Kath and Allan sat down on the other couch. J'dee reached over and she grabbed her drink a double shot of Vodka and orange and she took a sip through the straw and put it back on the table. She rubbed her head, the buzz was obviously settling in. They were high, and getting drunk with only half an hour left till their tutorial.

"So what are we doing in the tut?" Tash asked grabbing her beer and downing a quarter of it.

Allan shrugged. "Stuff I guess, beats me I didn't read the book."

J'dee was nearly finished her drink and Yamcha looked at her shocked as she put the glass down, and she smiled. "Allan, it was you, me, Tai and Lena and we have that presentation thing...." J'dee waved her hand about to show she didn't care.

"Shit... fuck... I hope Tai isn't high otherwise we're screwed man."

"Get Lena to present it." Ida remarked.

"Fuuuuuck no man, Lena you saw how shitty she presents things. Jay you do it... You cover everything you're a pro at this assignment stuff."

J'dee laughed. "I don't think I'll be even to stand let alone present an assignment."

"Man you two are so fucked. "Tash laughed.

"At least we have Christen and Grace to present ours."

"To bad Tai can't speak coherent English..." Ida added.

J'dee nodded slowly. "I think he likes Lena."

The conversation went on like this for a while and Yamcha stuck it out, with the five early twenties kids.

'Think I've got to have an excuse to stick with her all day now...' he thought to himself. Then the idea hit him and he looked at J'dee remembering something he read about one of her fanfiction characters.

***

To Be Continued...

Thanks to Jeril for Beta-ing *grins* you beta all my stories it's soooo good!!!

~J'dee