Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge) ❯ Me, myself, myself & I ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ano Fuskushu Z (The Z revenge)

Author/s for this chapter: J'dee, S'rac, Piccoloz Girl 01, DarkJourney, BananaGirl, DeathdroidMk3

Rating: NC-15 (offensive language, drug use and alcohol)

Genre: Humour / INTERACTIVE

Author's note: Hmmmm MORCHEEBA!!! (I say this when I can't think of anything else to say and it's a UK band because I know alot of people go what's that?)

The Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ

*Me, myself, myself & I, just me myself and I,

Me, myself, myself & I, just me myself and I*

Chapter Four

***

*J'dee*

J'dee's bedroom, Dawes Residence, Christchurch, New-Zealand, Yamcha pushed opened the door to her room slightly, J'dee's brother had gone out not long ago and the same with her brother, it left the two of them alone in the house. Yamcha pulled up a chair and he sat on it and watched as J'dee slept.

'This would have a more better effect if she knew who I really was...' He thought to himself. 'But then she'd think I was crazy...'

J'dee rolled over and her eyes opened slowly and she looked at him and she smiled. "Stalkage..." She murmured.

He must of looked shocked cause she laughed and sat up slowly propping herself up against a small white toy bunny, with a piece of red clothe tired round his forehead.

"I had a dream I was being stalked." She laughed.

Yamcha nodded. "By who?" He asked.

"Oh it was terrible, it was Oolong and Master Roshi..." She looked absolutely disgusted. "Then I was being chased by a dinosaur and then some gangsters... man it was sooo wacky... only in an anime..." She murmured.

Yamcha smiled. "What do you think caused this dream?"

"Dragonball... it's on tonight and I'm gunna miss it and the late night repeat because I'm gunna be clubbing..." She snuggled deep back down in to her bed and sighed.

"You like Dragonball huh?"

"Oh of course Goku he's just the cutest thing ever.... except when he turns in to a giant ape. It's amazing how much an anime like that created for humour purposes can turn in to such a popular thing... It like evolves and the characters they actually age... it's great... I wanna do an anime like that one day."

Yamcha smiled and he saw sitting on her desk an art book opened on a picture. "You draw this?" He asked.

She nodded. "Yeah."

"It's Vegeta's butt..." He remarked with a frown.

J'dee laughed. "No it's not..."

"Then why does it say that?" he turned it round to show her.

"That's Yoli!" J'dee beamed proudly. "I drew that the other day for BananaGirl."

"She's a Vegeta fan I take it?" He asked.

J'dee chuckled. "What dragonball z female fan wasn't? Heck I'm still partial to Vegeta myself. But that was until I was compared to Goku, then I kinda just stopped my Vegeta like ways and I became a Yamcha fan..."

Yamcha blinked. "Uuuuh why such a switch??"

"I like Yamcha cause he's more realistic, he's more of how I picture my perfect guy to be. Not afraid to confess his fears to his friends, he can be serious, funny and still talk to his ex girlfriend as a friend, not something he wants to jump back in the sack with." J'dee explained.

Yamcha looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Ummmm okay..."

"Sorry." She laughed.

Yamcha looked to her walls a corner of the posters were dragonball z, group pictures mainly. He nodded slowly and looked at her. "And how old are you again?"

"I didn't have a childhood leave me alone." She mumbled.

"How could you not have a childhood?"

"I was one of those neglected kids, my parents always out, my father going overseas with his golf tournaments and my mother working full time to keep a roof over our head. I had a total of three friends at primary school. Everyone else hated me cause I was smarter, faster, and more athletic than them. But not once did my father ever show up at any of my sports matches, my mother was to busy working but she'd drop me off and pick me up." J'dee sighed. "I'm going to have a shower and get ready."

She climbed out of the bed and Yamcha watched her walk out.

"Damn this..." He muttered. "She's making it hard for me to torture her..."

When J'dee emerged from the towel she stopped seeing his still in her room and he looked at her a towel wrapped round herself and he felt himself blush. "Uuuuh sorry."

He left quickly. and he saw she didn't completely shut her door and he couldn't help himself but to peek, after all she was one of the oldest authors that were being stalked. She was closer to his age than any of the others, well not that close...

***

*S'rac*

Piccolo looked below to see S'rac and his family walk towards their car. Piccolo smiled, and heard the car start. He looked up into the darkened sky, and wondered how much time he had left here.

After a moment, he shook his head and snapped out of it. He looked down again, to see the car pulling out of the parking lot. Piccolo floated up into the sky, and looked to the car, and followed it.

After another five minutes, he watched the car pull into his target's dwelling, and lowered himself to the roof. He set down and moved to the edge of it, overlooking into the back yard. Piccolo flew to the middle of the yard, to hide himself in a large tree, to hide as best he could. He looked down into the window, showing into the living room, and watched, as S'rac closed the blinds. Piccolo's brow furrowed, and he hmphed, as he closed his eyes, and decided to listen instead.

For about another hour and a half, Piccolo listened, and waited as the family watched a movie they had obviously rented at the store. Piccolo opened his eyes, when the movie finally ended. It had seemed like an eternity that he had been waiting. He stood up from his meditating position, and floated to the ground.

He came to the back door, and listened to see what was happening. "I'm going to bed," he heard, who he assumed the father was, say. He heard the voice yawn, and wander off to the back of the house. He heard the two females go toward the back of the house, to their respective rooms, and he heard S'rac go to the front room Piccolo had found him in earlier that day. He looked to the screen door, which hadn't moved since he took it off. He shrugged and turned back to the door, which he found open, since he had melted the lock earlier. He peeked in, and looked down, as a short orange-ish cream colored cat hissed at him and ran outside. "Ugh," he groaned, as he quietly closed the door. He looked to the front room again and saw that the light was turned up. He floated towards it, and looked around the corner, much as he had earlier in the morning. He heard S'rac listening to a song, while he watched the accompanying video. Piccolo watched, wide-eyed, as he watched himself fighting Android 17. Piccolo shook his head, and broke his gaze from the video, and tried to think of what he could do next, to his unfortunate prey.

Piccolo smirked, and found his way back to S'rac's room, where he found his identical uniform from earlier. He pointed at it, concentrated on it, making it disappear. He walked back out to the front room, where S'rac was still watching his video. He smiled again, and pointed to S'rac, concentrating again. He quickly stepped behind the wall, and waited.

He heard S'rac, yell in surprise, and Piccolo rushed out into the kitchen and into the garage, so he wouldn't be spotted, as he felt S'rac rush around the corner. He chuckled softly, as he heard S'rac panicking. "Oh this is just to rich," he whispered to himself, as he leaned against a red Isuzu Trooper, in the dark garage. He smirked, as he thought of what he could do, before he took him back to his dimension.

***

*Piccoloz Girl 01*

Nail grumbled as he flew over the country and finally landed in a tree over the large backyard. The girl was in a hammock typing away on a laptop, her long blonde hair was in a messy braid and her tight shirt had a picture of Vegeta on it. She had on dark green sunglasses that hid her brown eyes. She was in a tight pair of cut-off and her feet were bare.

"Miss, would you like something to drink?" a little old maid asked and Nail wondered if this woman raised the girl.

"No thank you, Mimi, I'm fine, I just want to work. I'm not three anymore," the girl chuckled as the maid hit her on the back of the head. "I love you, Mimi, but no." The girl laughed and the maid chuckled as she made her way back to the large house.

"You best remember, Miss, I raised your father, I aim to do the same to you," Mimi cried as she went back to the house. Nail recognised the wealth, yet the girl could easily pass as a nobody on the street. Her attitude however, spoke of a good soul and someone who would be as happy in a dirty apartment as in this yard.

^^^

The girl had finally fallen asleep and Nail sighed as he went down and picked her up. He didn't really care for Piccolo's teasing of his victims so he was going to do what had to be done. The girl snuggled into Nail's chest as she slept and Nail began to doubt he was going to be able to do this. She smiled slightly and curled up against him.

"You smell nice," she muttered as if she was awake and Nail nearly dropped her. He was going to have a hard time doing this.

^^^

Nail set the girl down and gulped as he changed his clothes to look like Piccolo. The girl looked like one of the maidens from the Earth bedtime stories. She yawned as she woke up and Nail put on his 'Piccolo' face as he stood over her. She looked around confused, she was after all on the top of a cliff far from the hammock she had fallen asleep in.

"Where…" she suddenly look at Nail and her eyes widened with fear. "Oh, dear God." She started to back up towards the edge of the cliff and Nail grabbed her arm. She looked shocked and suddenly she was unconscious again.

"This is going to be a long day," Nail sighed as he sat down next to her.

*****

P-G-01 opened her eyes a peak and saw Piccolo sitting on a rock a few feet away. She gulped as she began to think of ways to escape. Suddenly she noticed that 'Piccolo' was muttering about having to do Piccolo's dirty work. She got up and looked at a shocked Namek.

"You're not Piccolo are you?" she asked and the purple blush proved her right.

***

*DarkJourney*

"So what do we do now Trunks, he hasn't left his house ALL day and it's nearly over and our time is up... all he's done is see his parents off and sit at that computer of his." Goten pouted this wasn't how he pictured staling anyone he thought sitting in a car driving a car and following him, not standing by the window of the mansion like house and staring in at the boy sitting at the computer.

Chibi Trunks looked at Goten and he nodded firmly. "If we can't stalk him, then we'll trash him." Trunks pounded his fist in to his hand as if that proved a point.

To Goten it didn't really, just made the year younger chibi more confused.

"We'll break in and trash his house!"

"But Trunks that's vandalism!!!" Goten protested.

"You're not chicken are you Goten?" Trunks asked remembering how he got the Goten to help him enter in the adult section of the Tenkaichi Budokai.

"I'm not a chicken Trunks..." Goten said pouting and crossing his arms.

"Do I have to give you four of my toys then?" Trunks asked.

"Wow-weeee FOUR?!" Goten cried happily. "That'll be sooo cool!!"

"Fine then four toys it is, now lets do this, and we'll drag him screaming back to our world to finish the torture."

Trunks and Goten climbed in through a window and Trunks grabbed a roll of toilet paper and the father's saving cream and then a bottle of perfume and he grinned and ran through the house as fast as he could leaving a trail of toilet paper behind and drawing on the walls with the shaving creme while Goten drew on the television set with a black marker and tooth paste.

"Goten don't forget the family photos." Trunks whispered to him.

"I won't." Goten grinned happily and began splattering toothpaste over the paintings on the wall and the photos on the mantles. This chibi as wrong as it felt this was the most fun he'd had all day with and he wasn't going to get told off for it too, which made it even better.

"You finished Goten?" Trunks asked coming up behind him.

"Sure are." Goten grinned.

Trunks held the bottle of perfume up. "Mom hates it when I break these things of hers, so this should get his attention. then you grab him from behind knock him out and then we drag him back with us!"

"okay!" Goten ran and hid.

Trunks raided the bottle high and threw it at a wall the glass bottle breaking on impact and pieces sailing through the wall and Trunks jumped behind the couch and hid.

The one called DarkJourney ran out in to the lounge and he stopped and looked round. he scratched his head at eh toilet paper strung around from room to room, the tooth paste and black marker on the photos' and painting even the TV which had a tooth paste drawn sun wearing black marker drawn shades and a little square house with a tooth paste chimney and smoke, the wall with shaving cream over them and the words.

"YOU WILL PAY DARKJOURNEY!!!"

He gulped suddenly and looked round.

"Oh man..."

Then he heard two cries and he turned round in time to see a small child like fist and he was knocked to the ground with everything going black.

"Whooooopsie. I think I hit him to hard Trunks."

"I don't care, just grab his feet Goten, we've only got an hour left till we meet everyone back at the look out."

"Okay." The two chibi's picked up the unconscious teenager and carried him out of the house. Goten pausing to shut the door behind him and lock it placing the key in DarkJourney's pocket.

"Hurry up Goten...." Trunks complained.

"I'm sorry but we don't want anyone stealing anything, cause that's just mean and besides he's got a really nice looking house."

Trunks sighed and Goten picked up his half of DarkJourney and they took to the sky taking him with them.

***

*BananaGirl*

"You seem slightly more depressed this morning." Sarah commented.

"Taekwondo, spider, boy." I explained, and Sarah made an 'ah' of agreement.

"Stacey?" The teacher called.

"What do you want now, you fat bitch?" A voice came from the back before I could answer.

"Excuse me?" My teacher demanded, her eyes narrowing at me.

"Hey, don't look at me, it was someone from the back!" I exclaimed, holding my arms up in defence.

"A likely story. Lunch detention." The teacher barked, returning to her desk.

"What?" I sputtered. "Tell her, Sarah!"

"Well...I thought it was you..."

"WHAT?"

"Well it sounded like you and..."

"Great, just great." I muttered. "I was gonna scare the Year 7's at lunch as well."

~*~

"Oh yeah, revenge is sweet." Vegeta chuckled evilly to himself. "Humans are so dense." He commented, noting that no one had seen him lower his ki until it had reached negative numbers, causing him to look like an apparition from where he was standing at the back of Stacey's classroom.

~*~

"And she's all 'You and I are the only people in this room, so you obviously threw that board eraser at me'." I ranted. "Psssh, I would've thrown something alot heavier than the damn board eraser!"

"Well...maybe you threw it and forgot." Sarah offered.

"What? Are you mad about the time I forgot to pick up that CD you wanted? Cos I swear, I really forgot. I mean, if you didn't ask for such an embarrassing band..."

"No, it's just, you keep saying you didn't do it, but this morning I'm sure it was you who said them stuff."

"Eh? I did not say that!" I screeched, causing alot of people to look at me whilst having their lunch. "Muwhahahaha, at least I got to scare some Year 7's."

"You did say it!"

"What? Fine, be like that! Stupid bitch, I know what I said!" I walked away, pissed off.

~*~

"Can anyone explain the answer to this, Stacey?"

"Huh? I thought you said anyone? I'm not anyone, I'm someone!" I said, trying to get out of answering.

"Just answer the question, please." My math teacher sighed.

"Fine, it's -76x you dumbass. Its that why you wanted me to answer it, cos you're too stupid to?" A voice came from the back.

"Excuse me?" The teacher asked, narrowing his eyes at me. I was getting a strange case of deja vu.

"It wasn't me! It was someone at the back!" I stood up angrily. "OK< who the fuck blamed it on me." I scanned the back row, looking for a likely candidate, when something on the wall caught my eye. I looked back, but it had gone. "Well....someone said something!"

"After-school detention."

"Eh? No fucking way! I am not doing after-school you son of a bitch! Oh, and that was me!" I fumed.

***

*DeathdroidMK3*

In the shadows he had been sitting all day, no one had officially assigned him to stalk anyone, but he had chosen to do this willingly. He was more than pissed about this fic, how dare that author kill him off in such a way. He knew his life wasn't the best of them, and he had many fans who would want to see an author like him suffer.

Scotland it was such a beautiful country, but he ignored that. He was not here for sight seeing. he was here for revenge and torture and to make Deathdroid pay with immense suffering.

He watched as the author's older sister left for work, he'd seen the parents leave on vacation so that mean the author was home alone, this was the best timing ever to strike when everyone was on vacation.

Mirai Trunks waited and saw his opportunity around nine or ten pm when the author let the two cats out and took out the garbage, Mirai flew in and landed behind the author tapping him on the shoulder.

Deathdroid turned round and he blinked for a moment as if registering what he was seeing. "T-t-t-t-trunks...." He gulped long and hard as if he knew he was about to be punished.

Mirai smirked a very evil and Vegeta like smirk and drew out his sword. "DeathdroidMK3 I presume?"

Deathdroid gulped again. "Uuuuuh no?"

"You wrote the Aliens verse Dragonball Z fic did you not? Where you killed off various character like my self and Chibi Goten?"

"Ummmmmm Maybe?"

Mirai placed the tip of his sword up to Deathdroid's neck. "I'm taking you with me I've been watching you all day for this moment and now you're coming with me and I'm going to enjoy making you suffer..."

"Ummmm can I pack a few things first?"

"Like what?"

"Uuuuh my two best friends, my next door neighbour a tank full of goldfish-"

Mirai grabbed him by the back of the collar. "No."

"How about some clothes at least please?!"

"Fine." Mirai let him go and Deathdroid bolted in to the house and Mirai heard the door shut and be locked with several object being placed up against it and Mirai smirked evilly. Sure he only had an hour left but this was going to oh so much fun...

***

To Be Continued...

Sorry it's so short peoples.... but I'm actually writing for DarkJourney and DeathdroidMk3, so inspiration was very hard to come up for those two...

Anywho!! The next chapter is when all the authors are taken in to the DBZ world and there the torture begins!!!! *evil cackle*

Don't forget to read and review or I'll blast your canny asses cause I'm a Yamcha fan!

~J'dee